ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags pedophilia conspiracies

Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM   #121
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Civet View Post
Which elites has Craig Sawyer exposed as rapists/murderers of children? Has he produced evidence demonstrating that they are part of a network of elites? Has he shown that they are protected from prosecution by virtue of their elite status?

No results reported/confirmed. Thats part of the problem.

I dont know, maybe he is a stealth operator not credited publicly ie he and his team work behind scenes supporting law enforcement agencies.

Here is a political opinion site
linking to several news reports of trafficking busts, while crediting Trump, and discrediting MSM. Was Craig Sawyer involved in any of these? Who knows?

Are any of those busts related to elite pedo rings?

Last edited by Bubba; Yesterday at 12:43 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 01:10 PM   #122
Pacal
Muse

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
I'm not certain it is possible to know that no person is/was a pedo.
When did you stop beating your wife?
Pacal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 01:10 PM   #123
Civet
Graduate Poster

No results reported/confirmed. Thats part of the problem.

I dont know, maybe he is a stealth operator not credited publicly ie he and his team work behind scenes supporting law enforcement agencies.

linking to several news reports of trafficking busts, while crediting Trump, and discrediting MSM. Was Craig Sawyer involved in any of these? Who knows?

Sawyer seems like a relentless self-promoter (nothing wrong with that) so I doubt he'd be shy about taking credit if he was involved.
I doubt that any of the recent trafficking busts have anything to do with any network of elites. If so, why would Trump fail to discuss this? I strongly suspect that President Trump is neither shy nor subtle in his communications. For that matter, I've never seen Trump talk about the involvement of elites when he discusses pedophile rings.
Civet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM   #124
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Pacal View Post
Exactly
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 01:21 PM   #125
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Did you bother to actually read any of the reports cited on that page?

Because they might just answer that.

I read the first link, and this is what they reported:

Quote:
During the three-day operation, undercover Agents posted four ads a day on Backpage.com, for about 7 hours a day. Approximately 475 different men responded to those ads posted. More than 8,779 contacts were made to those ads, through texts or phone calls. In some ads, undercover Agents posed as a juvenile girl. Eight men responded, and paid to have sex with an underage female. Two of those specifically paid money to have sex with 14-year-old girls. Two juvenile female victims of trafficking were recovered and referred to the Department of Children’s Services.

So, out of 475 random men, (probably not "elites"), only 8 actually followed through once they found out that this was supposedly a 14 year old.

So not really great evidence for there being massive pedophile rings among the political elite.

The closest they came to "an elite" was:

Quote:
Among the arrests was Memphis Area Transit Authority CEO Ron Garrison. He was accused of soliciting sex from an adult and charged with a patronizing prostitution near a church or school. It is a misdemeanor offense.

So, the guy in charge of buses was caught looking for adult women.

And that's the biggest fish they caught.

So I'm not going to bother with the rest if this is representative of their evidence.

Also, as an aside, this alleged "Trump is awesome" story was published Jan 27, 2017, which means the investigation might have started just before, or just barely after Trump took office, and these partisan hacks are giving him credit he doesn't deserve, even before you consider that this was a local police effort, not a Federal one. It's also published by the local mainstream news organization, and if you Google "Operation Someone Like Me", you find several other MSM outlets that reported it, which again brings the CT claims into disrepute.
Old Yesterday, 01:44 PM   #126
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Did you bother to actually read any of the reports cited on that page?

Because they might just answer that.

I read the first link, and this is what they reported:

So, out of 475 random men, (probably not "elites"), only 8 actually followed through once they found out that this was supposedly a 14 year old.

So not really great evidence for there being massive pedophile rings among the political elite.

The closest they came to "an elite" was:

So, the guy in charge of buses was caught looking for adult women.

And that's the biggest fish they caught.

So I'm not going to bother with the rest if this is representative of their evidence.

Also, as an aside, this alleged "Trump is awesome" story was published Jan 27, 2017, which means the investigation might have started just before, or just barely after Trump took office, and these partisan hacks are giving him credit he doesn't deserve, even before you consider that this was a local police effort, not a Federal one. It's also published by the local mainstream news organization, and if you Google "Operation Someone Like Me", you find several other MSM outlets that reported it, which again brings the CT claims into disrepute.

Agreed.

Have you found that pedos do not interact ie share resources across networks?

Should we rule out the possibility that elites are supplied by others?

I would agree if you assert that police casting nets in certain waters are likely going to catch every kind of fish swimming there.

Last edited by Bubba; Yesterday at 01:47 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:45 PM   #127
Civet
Graduate Poster

Should we rule out the possibility that elites are supplied by others?
Doesn't work like that. Almost anything under the sun is a possibility. People making the claim that this is a reality need to start providing evidence of it. No one disputes that pedophiles exist or that they sometimes interact with one another. Some of them make good incomes or work in leadership positions in the public and private sectors. But a network of elite pedophiles being protected from exposure and prosecution? I need some heavy evidence of that. I'm familiar with the Jimmy Savile stuff but that did get exposed and led to some criminal convictions.
Civet is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 03:23 PM   #128
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Civet View Post
Doesn't work like that. Almost anything under the sun is a possibility. People making the claim that this is a reality need to start providing evidence of it.

Yeah, this.

Bubba and his Link Buddies are putting forward these cases as evidence for such rings, which they most certainly are not, and then falling back on speculation to paper over the gaping holes in their claims.

That's not how real investigations work, and as Axxman300 has pointed out more than once now, by promoting these BS claims, Bubba et al. (inadvertently? Hmmm...) provide cover for real pedos to dismiss the charges of real victims as "just another crazy accusation".

Bubba: You're Not Helping.
Old Yesterday, 03:27 PM   #129
Pacal
Muse

Quote:

Exactly
Entirely missing the point I see.
Pacal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM   #130
Bubba
Master Poster

Entirely missing the point I see.
Beg to differ Your Honor.

"Exactly" was slang for Understood, agree.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories