ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Canada issues , FOTL , Freeman movement

Old 6th September 2010, 10:01 AM   #361
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by EldonG View Post
Yass Sah! Bossman! How are you helping out? Helping to prevent the Canadian Monopoly money from inflating by turning over the Canadian Monopoly money you foolishly accepted for your labour to be deleted from existence by CRA?
Nah, I'm just paying my taxes like every other upstanding citizen. Not in Canada though.
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 10:06 AM   #362
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

Then, what you are saying is that the corporation called Canada and its incorporate administrative body, called parliament, harvests the labour from owned slaves, called Canadians, and gives it to the banks to lend out at interest, and gives them the credits of the hypothicated slaves to create fiat money that is not a bill of exchange medium. Hmm..
No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying that citizens of the nation called Canada pay taxes to the governing body of said nation. This tax money is then used to fund the governing body's budget which benefits society as a whole. In short, we are pitching in to keep everyone well off.

You, on the other hand, are preaching free loading off of this system, thereby benefiting from society without being an active part. That's A: Illegal and B: something only a douche would do.

You didn't answer either of my two questions, so I'll just make a note of your dodge.
uke2se is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 11:47 AM   #363
Alareth
Philosopher

Your posts are beginning to make less sense than Yrreg's. That's quite an achievement.
Alareth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 11:50 AM   #364
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying that citizens of the nation called Canada pay taxes to the governing body of said nation. This tax money is then used to fund the governing body's budget which benefits society as a whole. In short, we are pitching in to keep everyone well off.

You, on the other hand, are preaching free loading off of this system, thereby benefiting from society without being an active part. That's A: Illegal and B: something only a douche would do.

You didn't answer either of my two questions, so I'll just make a note of your dodge.
Yeh! But... 'citizen means one of slave status, and is synonomous with freeman and subject.

A 'nation' is a make-believe ship with a hull/boundary in this fascist world under the Holy Roman Empire of the Pontiff of Rome.

'Tax' is the harvesting of the fruits of the labour of owned slaves.

'Governing' body is an incorporated body that administers the make believe ship - the body politic.

How does paying over the fiat/fake money to be deleted from existence result in keeping people well off. Guess it makes one's pockets lighter as we travel along the road of life.
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 11:59 AM   #365
bikerdruid
Philosopher

Hmmmmm. I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I'm
not sure that what you heard is what I actually meant!
i got it figured....you are a politician.
that is the only light in which that statement makes any sense, and since you completely failed to answer the question, it is the only reasonable explanation..
bikerdruid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 12:02 PM   #366
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by Alareth View Post
Your posts are beginning to make less sense than Yrreg's. That's quite an achievement.
Why does that concern you?
EldonG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 12:03 PM   #367
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
i got it figured....you are a politician.
that is the only light in which that statement makes any sense, and since you completely failed to answer the question, it is the only reasonable explanation..
A 'politician' is one who makes 'policy' for the administrator of the make-believe ship, called the body politic. Don't quite think I fit that description.
Old 6th September 2010, 12:04 PM   #368
jargon buster
Banned

EldonGs posts are "especially" familiar.

JB
jargon buster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 12:14 PM   #369
EldonG
Banned

i still find it hard to believe that they sent manure to the new world by ship, or at all.
(b.s. is everywhere, particularly in this thread....)
however, s-h-i-t is not an acronym. it is a fine old english word.
and what you mean by "govern, person, queen, queer, gay, faggot," i have absolutely no idea, unless you are calling me names because i'm queer...
but, i'm extremely interested to hear your very creative answer....
I don't have any complaint about queers, faggots, and such. I could care less if men choose to use their penis as a rectum stimulator, and call it sex. At least they are not contributing their genes to the future gene pool that way.
So, it is a single generation phenomenon of that party anyway.
Old 6th September 2010, 12:17 PM   #370
bikerdruid
Philosopher

A 'politician' is one who makes 'policy' for the administrator of the make-believe ship, called the body politic. Don't quite think I fit that description.
hmmm...so you say...

btw, are you going to answer my question about govern, queen, queer, faggot?
what did you mean by that statement?
bikerdruid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 12:19 PM   #371
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by jargon buster View Post
EldonGs posts are "especially" familiar.

JB
From where? The outhouse walls? My reputation does get around. Just had a big 'THANK YOU! from New Zealand on my e-mail.

And, I find it quite gratifying that sommany 'debunkers are showing up on this thread. Someone who is unimportant, or totally 'off base', as ya all imply or state, certainly wouldn't get so much attention, now would they?

So, thank ya all for the supportive recognition that I am truly disturbing the hornet's nest.
Old 6th September 2010, 12:32 PM   #372
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land

From where? The outhouse walls? My reputation does get around. Just had a big 'THANK YOU! from New Zealand on my e-mail.

And, I find it quite gratifying that sommany 'debunkers are showing up on this thread. Someone who is unimportant, or totally 'off base', as ya all imply or state, certainly wouldn't get so much attention, now would they?

So, thank ya all for the supportive recognition that I am truly disturbing the hornet's nest.
We're not very important. This is the Internet, after all. But thanks for thinking so highly of us.

Trolling the JREF forums is easy to do. We like trolls. What's more revealing is just how quickly you showed up here after JLord's initial post. It smacks of desperation for an audience. Do you Google yourself daily in the hopes that someone, somewhere is talking about you?

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC

Last edited by D'rok; 6th September 2010 at 02:25 PM.
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 12:33 PM   #373
catsmate
No longer the 1

Edited by Cuddles:  Quoted moderated content removed.

where are you getting this stuff?
The same place he gets the rest of his "material"? Just be thankful he's not calling you a "stinking Traitor Zionist Jew Bastard". Yet.
Just read what the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal has to say about him.
Nor did his drivel do his much good when he was tried for assault and then lost his appeal. He doesn't appear to ever have tried his "detax" nonsense in an actual court but others have, most notably Thomas Kennedy, who lost badly.

Last edited by Cuddles; 7th September 2010 at 02:36 AM.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 12:46 PM   #374
bikerdruid
Philosopher

Originally Posted by catsmate1 View Post
The same place he gets the rest of his "material"? Just be thankful he's not calling you a "stinking Traitor Zionist Jew Bastard". Yet.
Nor did his drivel do his much good when he was tried for assault and then lost his appeal. He doesn't appear to ever have tried his "detax" nonsense in an actual court but others have, most notably Thomas Kennedy, who lost badly.
wow.
up to now, i just thought this dude was mildly amusing.
now i see what he really is about.
he disgusts me.

i wonder if eldon will address these issues.
Old 6th September 2010, 01:00 PM   #375
jargon buster
Banned

well ,well well.

I wonder if he will come back now,

nice post catsmate1
jargon buster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 01:07 PM   #376
Fitter
Illuminator

Yeh! But... 'citizen means one of slave status, and is synonomous with freeman and subject.

A 'nation' is a make-believe ship with a hull/boundary in this fascist world under the Holy Roman Empire of the Pontiff of Rome.

'Governing' body is an incorporated body that administers the make believe ship - the body politic.

How does paying over the fiat/fake money to be deleted from existence result in keeping people well off. Guess it makes one's pockets lighter as we travel along the road of life.
To paraphrase the Coffee Crisp commercial : Just because you say something is so, doesn't make it so.
Fitter is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 01:36 PM   #377
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Stirring up hornets' nests is a sport usually reserved for young boys.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 01:37 PM   #378
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by jargon buster View Post
well ,well well.

I wonder if he will come back now,

nice post catsmate1

Considering I've already mentioned the "lampshades and soap" comment, and he sailed right past it, I doubt he'll slink off in shame.

But look on the bright side: If he continues, we may be able to get the human rights commission on his ass again.
Old 6th September 2010, 01:48 PM   #379
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Considering I've already mentioned the "lampshades and soap" comment, and he sailed right past it, I doubt he'll slink off in shame.

But look on the bright side: If he continues, we may be able to get the human rights commission on his ass again.
Why? I am not the least anti-semitic? I have never met a Palestinian I didn't like. They are the only Semites that I am aware of.
Old 6th September 2010, 01:50 PM   #380
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by tsig View Post
Stirring up hornets' nests is a sport usually reserved for young boys.
I would like to be seen as a 'young boy'. To my 102 year old Mother, guess I still am a youngster to her.
Old 6th September 2010, 01:51 PM   #381
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
To paraphrase the Coffee Crisp commercial : Just because you say something is so, doesn't make it so.
That is your opinion, and you have a right to it. Now, respect someone elses opinion.
Old 6th September 2010, 02:02 PM   #382
EldonG
Banned

Someone else talking to themselves in their mirror. We sure do have some comical debunkers on this thread. Are you all equipped with the Megaphone software progam? It is amazing that you people stoop to crotch kicking when you cannot win your debunking arguments.

You are just another one who is proving that Eldon Warman is a target for the hatred of the fascism and corporate slavery supporters, and this certainly helps in interesting those who have been victims of their evil system in Eldon's program and website. [OP links my website in the first post on this thread on Page 1.]
Old 6th September 2010, 04:50 PM   #383
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person

And, the friendly fascist Government has blocked the sale of a simple cure for AIDS, called MMS (Miracle Mineral Solution), discovered by a man called Jim Humble. Look it up.
Thanks for the suggestion....

http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsro.../ucm220747.htm

"FDA NEWS RELEASE

For Immediate Release: July 30, 2010
Media Inquiries: Elaine Gansz Bobo, 301-796-7567, elaine.bobo@fda.hhs.gov
Consumer Inquiries: 888-INFO-FDA

FDA Warns Consumers of Serious Harm from Drinking Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS)
Product contains industrial strength bleach

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers not to take Miracle Mineral Solution, an oral liquid also known as “Miracle Mineral Supplement” or “MMS.” The product, when used as directed, produces an industrial bleach that can cause serious harm to health.

The FDA has received several reports of health injuries from consumers using this product, including severe nausea, vomiting, and life-threatening low blood pressure from dehydration.

Consumers who have MMS should stop using it immediately and throw it away. "

Thanks for the heads up!

Originally Posted by EldonG
Look it up. And, this is the fascist Government that ya all are doing your damnedest to defend.
Old 6th September 2010, 04:59 PM   #384
catsmate
No longer the 1

Someone else talking to themselves in their mirror. We sure do have some comical debunkers on this thread. Are you all equipped with the Megaphone software progam? It is amazing that you people stoop to crotch kicking when you cannot win your debunking arguments.

You are just another one who is proving that Eldon Warman is a target for the hatred of the fascism and corporate slavery supporters, and this certainly helps in interesting those who have been victims of their evil system in Eldon's program and website. [OP links my website in the first post on this thread on Page 1.]
I'm sorry I don't speak gibberish, can you translate into English please.
It's "crotch kicking" to point out that you are a fraud, liar, anti-semite, convicted criminal and general nutter? Hmmm.

Oh and he also buys into the FDA suppresses cancer cure meme, pushing into the Hoxsey cancer fraud. He's also linked to Ross Stanfield and the highly dubious Gallowai Bul River goldmine.

And finally, here's another rant of his:
Quote:
"The truth about the present Canadian "red rag" is that it is a Zionist emblem (Zion blood red) – the colour of 56 million Russian's (sic) and Ukranian's (sic) Zionist spilled blood, plus the spilled blood of millions of unborn babies by the Zionist controlled abortion thugs, and the many more millions of peoples' blood spilled by Nazi/Zionist controlled pharmaceutical companies and their poisoned vaccines and drugs. That is what the ‘dead maple leaf’ represents."
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 05:12 PM   #385
BaaBaa
Semi-literate hench-person

Oh me, oh my, oh me...

I had no idea that 'Hatikvah' was the Hebrew title for "The Maple Leaf Forever".

Posters and lurkers, I apologize on behalf of all sane Canadians.
Old 6th September 2010, 05:41 PM   #386
D'rok

And finally, here's another rant of his:
Does this mean that every time we pour delicious maple syrup on something, we're really drinking the spilled blood of millions of unborn babies?

Mmmmm...babies.

D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 06:56 PM   #387
EldonG
Banned

Originally Posted by BaaBaa View Post
Thanks for the suggestion....

http://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsro.../ucm220747.htm

"FDA NEWS RELEASE

For Immediate Release: July 30, 2010
Media Inquiries: Elaine Gansz Bobo, 301-796-7567, elaine.bobo@fda.hhs.gov
Consumer Inquiries: 888-INFO-FDA

FDA Warns Consumers of Serious Harm from Drinking Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS)
Product contains industrial strength bleach

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers not to take Miracle Mineral Solution, an oral liquid also known as “Miracle Mineral Supplement” or “MMS.” The product, when used as directed, produces an industrial bleach that can cause serious harm to health.

The FDA has received several reports of health injuries from consumers using this product, including severe nausea, vomiting, and life-threatening low blood pressure from dehydration.

Consumers who have MMS should stop using it immediately and throw it away. "

Thanks for the heads up!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...sition4ll8.jpg
Well, you can believe the FDA who allows aspartame, MSG, modified furctose/glucose, and assorted other very dangerous and harmful substances to be included into our food supply, if you wish, but thousands of people have greatly benefitted from Jim Humble's product and findings. Thousands have been cured of aids. malaria and other killer diseases in South America and Africa. Read what he and people who have benefitted from MMS at humblemiraclemineral.com .
Old 6th September 2010, 07:00 PM   #388
bikerdruid
Philosopher

Well, you can believe the FDA who allows aspartame, MSG, modified furctose/glucose, and assorted other very dangerous and harmful substances to be included into our food supply, if you wish, but thousands of people have greatly benefitted from Jim Humble's product and findings. Thousands have been cured of aids. malaria and other killer diseases in South America and Africa. Read what he and people who have benefitted from MMS at humblemiraclemineral.com .
now he's pushing spam...
Old 6th September 2010, 07:07 PM   #389
TjW
Penultimate Amazing

Just out of curiosity, what's your opinion on the widespread use of Dihydrogen Monoxide? Should its use be banned?
TjW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 08:10 PM   #390
Alareth
Philosopher

Thousands have been cured of aids. malaria and other killer diseases in South America and Africa.
That sir is an outright lie.
Alareth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th September 2010, 09:39 PM   #391
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

No, it doesn't. 'Citizen' means member of society with associated rights and responsibilities.

No it isn't. A nation is a grouping of people who share real or imagined common history, culture, language or ethnic origin, often possessing or seeking its own government

No, it is not. Tax is a contribution made by people to fund the services provided by the government, such as transport, education or health services.

No, it is not. A 'Governing body' is an administration: the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; in this case, a nation.

The money isn't deleted from existence. The money is used to fund the services provided by the government, such as transport, education or health services.

You're really not good at this 'words' stuff, are you?
Old 6th September 2010, 09:45 PM   #392
uke2se
Penultimate Amazing

Wow, this thread has gone from nutty to bat crap over night.
Old 7th September 2010, 02:29 AM   #393
catsmate
No longer the 1

Originally Posted by uke2se View Post
Wow, this thread has gone from nutty to bat crap over night.
Yeah. I apologise for my part in that.

Originally Posted by D'rok View Post
Does this mean that every time we pour delicious maple syrup on something, we're really drinking the spilled blood of millions of unborn babies?
Maple syrup is one of Canada's great contributions to civilisation.
Old 7th September 2010, 02:49 AM   #394
blobru
Philosopher

Originally Posted by D'rok View Post
Does this mean that every time we pour delicious maple syrup on something, we're really drinking the spilled blood of millions of unborn babies? ...

I feel like such a sap.

"Never mind. I can't read." -- Hokulele to the Easter Bunny
blobru is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th September 2010, 04:32 AM   #395
D'rok

Maple syrup is one of Canada's great contributions to civilisation.
That and Celine Dion.

Originally Posted by blobru View Post
I feel like such a sap.

Old 7th September 2010, 04:56 AM   #396
SanityGap
Critical Thinker

Proof for any of that?
Otherwise it's just the usual batcrap CT lies.
Old 7th September 2010, 05:36 AM   #397
Blue Mountain
Resident Skeptical Hobbit

Well, you can believe the FDA who allows aspartame, MSG, modified furctose/glucose, and assorted other very dangerous and harmful substances to be included into our food supply, if you wish ...
We should start making a list of the conspiracy theories Eldon doesn't believe in. It would probably be rather short.

I'll second TjW's question on dihydrogen monoxide. That seems to be pretty lethal stuff!
The social illusion reigns to-day upon all the heaped-up ruins of the past, and to it belongs the future. The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Gustav Le Bon, The Crowd, 1895 (from the French)
Canadian or living in Canada? PM me if you want an entry on the list of Canadians on the forum.
Blue Mountain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th September 2010, 06:32 AM   #398
SanityGap
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Blue Mountain View Post
I'll second TjW's question on dihydrogen monoxide. That seems to be pretty lethal stuff!
It has been responsible for thousands of deaths over the years.
Old 7th September 2010, 06:55 AM   #399
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by SanityGap View Post
It has been responsible for thousands of deaths over the years.

And billions in property damage!
Old 7th September 2010, 07:16 AM   #400
carlitos
"más divertido"

Your arguments have offered inviolate proof that the Jesuit program of 'dumbing down' of the Canadian population in their control of school curriculum and textbooks is most effective.
1 - I am not Canadian.
2 - I have never attended a catholic / Jesuit school.
3 - I have never read a Canadian textbook.

Common usage of certain words is most effective in trapping the unwary in the world of legal code meanings that are intended to deceive and defraud mankind of the realm. If men cannot be deceived, they cannot be dominated as slaves. Thank you.
Could you perhaps post a shred of evidence that the pope or someone is "defrauding mankind of the realm." First define realm. Then show the defrauding. Thanks!

Now, offer some proof that 'govern' does not mean to steer, direct or administer a ship at sea, or to administer, steer, or direct a make-believe ship at sea, called an incorporated body, of which Government is a 'body politic' (policy making fictional body) - a thing that does not exist in nature.
My proof? I spent part of the long weekend with friends on a boat. I kept calling the guy who was steering "governor." Finally, he asked me if I was crazy. I told him "no, govern means to steer a boat." He replied "I was in the Navy for 6 years, and you are full of crap."

We live in a society. Society determines what words mean. This has been true for millenia.

How many posters here have intelligence enough to perform those skilled occupations?

I'm sorry that you made up all of these definitions and facts. None of them are true. I'd tell you to "open your eyes" or something, but I doubt it will help. At the very least, take the suggestion and file for some tax refunds. If you won't spend it on educating yourself, at least you could have some fun, maybe take a trip to Rome and mess with the slave-drivers.

Also, someone asked before. Who is posting here - Eldon Warman or ELDON WARMAN? And what is the difference? Just for clarity, I am all-lowercase carlitos, but some people also call me "carlito." Thanks!
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories