ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 9/11 conspiracy , ae911truth , inflationary limit

Old 19th March 2018, 11:43 AM   #1
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

AE911T reaches inflationary limit and names "The General Population" as guilty party

This is priceless!

AE911Truth, in a new post at Facebook yesterday, admits they may never figure out 9/11, and they assign blame!

And the culprits are:
  • The US Government
  • The Media
  • The Education System
  • The General Population
  • plenty of other institutions

In other words: Everybody, probably the whole world over.

AE911Truth has thus reached, perhaps even surpassed, the Inflationary Limit of Conspiracy Theories, at least for the "cover-up". (Of course R.Mackey already called it more than 8 years ago.)

Full post:
"A number of hypotheses have been put forth within the 9/11 Truth Movement as to what brought the three World Trade Center towers down on 9/11. Some of them don't hold a candle to the evidence for controlled demolition with the use of explosives and nano-thermite — a theory that AE911Truth has documented and supports.

But the one thing that is agreed upon by everyone in the 9/11 Truth community is that fire could not have been the main cause of the sudden, rapid, and complete destruction of WTC Buildings 1, 2, and 7. We may never know exactly how this crime was accomplished, so all we can do is put the pieces together as best we can. At the same time, we can declare with confidence that the narrative we've been fed by the government is not — and cannot possibly be — true.

The 9/11 Truth Movement is about peeling back the layers of deception and exposing the obvious fabrications. In doing this, we are up against a giant machine whose job it is to make sure the official 9/11 story is the only one that is heard and believed.

One would think that the substantial physical evidence and credible eyewitness testimony alone would prompt people into thinking differently about the events of the day.

Not so. Thus, when the public brushes off our attempts to be heard, we can thank the following guilty parties:

* The US Government: At certain levels, those in the upper echelons of power in Washington, D.C., had to have had some knowledge of what was to happen; at the very least, they allowed the event to take place. After the fact, their official reports on their so-called investigations have been proven to be full of fraudulent claims and omissions of critical data.

* The Media: Rarely do the mainstream media allow the real facts about 9/11 to be presented to their audience. When actual facts are occasionally allowed to filter through the MSM's "fake news," the presenters of these facts are treated as objects of ridicule, and the information they impart is never followed up on or verified by these pretend journalists. Lately, independent online news sites and video makers who dare to find and tell the truth about 9/11 (and other false flags) are being removed at an alarming rate by social media site owners — YouTube being the primary example.

* The Education System: Most students in grade 12 or below weren't alive on September 11, 2001. When their teachers bring up the subject, they defer to the simplistic, government-sanctioned version of events (for example, http://bit.ly/2oW3GX0). Some university professors have been relieved of their teaching posts (and even their tenure) for trying to educate pupils on this politically charged issue.

* The General Population: There seems to have been a major shift in people’s attitudes since 9/11 when it comes to questioning the government in general — from speaking freely about controversial subjects to self-censorship. If one dares express doubts about how the towers came down, he is made to feel unpatriotic. Moreover, so many unconstitutional rights-taking acts have been passed by Congress that the populace is afraid that if they criticize authority figures or question the party line on 9/11, federal agents or state/county/local police (the latter increasingly controlled the feds) will "come and get us and lock us up." Thus, many are wary of even uttering the word "9/11" in polite company.

There are plenty of other institutions to blame for suppressing 9/11 Truth. We who have worked hard to hold some of these entities to account still have some heavy lifting to do. We can't abandon the effort, because the worldwide consequence of doing nothing is more tyranny, more corruption at the top, more loss of privacy and legal rights and peace.

It's up to each of us to decide what role we will play in bringing the truth to light. Of one thing we can be sure: Being open to the truth about 9/11 and being courageous enough to tell that truth isn't an option if we want our children and grandchildren to live in a just, upright society. No, it's not an option. It's a must."

Last edited by Oystein; 19th March 2018 at 11:53 AM.
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th March 2018, 11:58 AM   #2
Pinch
Critical Thinker

Talk about hitting bottom and still digging. The clown car that is 9/11 Truth just doesn't know when to quit - the tires are flat, its out of gas, gears are grinding, smoke pouring out, the passengers just sit there with their whoopie cushions and palm buzzers and squirting flowers and yet they think they're getting somewhere. Funny as hell.
Old 19th March 2018, 01:44 PM   #3
DGM
Skeptic not Atheist

Quote:
The General Population: There seems to have been a major shift in people’s attitudes since 9/11 when it comes to questioning the government in general — from speaking freely about controversial subjects to self-censorship.
This clear show their disconnect with reality. Yeah......no one questions or speaks out against the government since 9/11...........

"How many leaves on the seventh branch of the fourth tree?" is meaningless when you are in the wrong forest: ozeco41
DGM is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th March 2018, 02:23 PM   #4
Jack by the hedge
Safely Ignored

It must be tough to compete with "a giant machine whose job it is to make sure the official 9/11 story is the only one that is heard" when all you have is stuff like YouTube; a giant machine whose job it is to let any and every crank trumpet their idiotic 9/11 ideas from the rooftops.

It really is the final straw when even the general population are in on it, though. Like something out of the twilight zone. Imagine what it must cost to pay off hundreds of millions of shills.
Jack by the hedge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th March 2018, 03:30 PM   #5
Mark F
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
This is priceless!

AE911Truth, in a new post at Facebook yesterday, admits they may never figure out 9/11, and they assign blame!

And the culprits are:
  • The US Government
  • The Media
  • The Education System
  • The General Population

AE911Truth has thus reached, perhaps even surpassed, the Inflationary Limit of Conspiracy Theories, at least for the "cover-up". (Of course R.Mackey already called it more than 8 years ago.)
Couldn't help but notice they said fire could not have brought down the Twin Towers when no one is claiming that just fire brought down the Twin Towers.

16+ years and they still can't get the fundamentals correct.
Old 19th March 2018, 04:13 PM   #6
Whip
Muse

guess they figured they can keep the grift going awhile with more vague assertions.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2018, 02:13 AM   #7
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

I think they've explored new territory in the direction of the inflationary limit. It seems that they're working towards an endgame where concealing the truth about 9/11 becomes not just a purpose, but the primary purpose, not just of the US Government, but of the entire US nation. Even Ryan Mackey didn't foresee them going quite that far.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2018, 04:24 AM   #8
JSanderO
Master Poster

AE has no interest in any technical explanation which:

is not a government conspiracy involving CD

is not interested in any complete coherent technical explanation

All they do is attempt to create doubt in anything which is not coming from the truth movement... Doubt drives their paranoid conspiracy views. They and their supporters are usually ignorant and easily accept what seem possible. They exploit people who don't trust government or media.
Old 20th March 2018, 12:03 PM   #9
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

Is this, then, their formal complaint that "Everybody got the memo except me!"?
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2018, 12:51 PM   #10
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by rwguinn View Post
Is this, then, their formal complaint that "Everybody got the memo except me!"?
It reminds me of the joke where a motorist hears on traffic radio the warning that someone is driving on the freeway in the wrong direction, and he thinks in bewilderment: "What do they mean, someone - it's thousands!!"
Old 20th March 2018, 02:15 PM   #11
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

A facebook page full of nonsense. oops, that is my page...
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2018, 03:21 PM   #12
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Hey, hang on. Are they trying to make out that all those conspirators are American? What about the rest of us??? Aren't we allowed to be part of the vast imaginary conspiracy too?

I don't know about you, Oystein, but I feel seriously under-appreciated right now.

Dave
Me: So what you're saying is that, if the load carrying ability of the lower structure is reduced to the point where it can no longer support the load above it, it will collapse without a jolt, right?

Tony Szamboti: That is right
Dave Rogers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2018, 03:41 PM   #13
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Hey, hang on. Are they trying to make out that all those conspirators are American? What about the rest of us??? Aren't we allowed to be part of the vast imaginary conspiracy too?

I don't know about you, Oystein, but I feel seriously under-appreciated right now.

Dave
Well, occasionally someone sees the highlighted bit and concludes I must be a closet Jew, and they grace me with the title "shill", "traitor", "vermin" or somesuch.

Then again, I am slightly disappointed that Gage's latest hit piece doesn't have a nod towards the anti-semitic majority of Twoofdom, or I my have missed it.
Old 20th March 2018, 04:41 PM   #14
Venom
Graduate Poster

LOL

So what should be taught at the university level to prime us for The Truth about 9/11?

How about some AE9/11 approved textbook problems to supplement our sources.

Last edited by Venom; 20th March 2018 at 04:49 PM.
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th March 2018, 06:38 PM   #15
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

And the culprits are:
  • The US Government
  • The Media
  • The Education System
  • The General Population

Inflationary limit? Don't think so. Next up:

Old 20th March 2018, 10:04 PM   #16
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Venom View Post
LOL

So what should be taught at the university level to prime us for The Truth about 9/11?

How about some AE9/11 approved textbook problems to supplement our sources.
Ohhh Gage offers Continuing Education courses, AIA-approved, you can get CE credits there.
Old 22nd March 2018, 11:26 AM   #17
Georgio
Critical Thinker

the anti-semitic majority of Twoofdom
A year or so ago I would have argued that point, but having signed up to youtube recently and spending quite a bit of time talking about quite varied political issues there, and finding out for myself just how much anti-semitism there still is around today, I fear you're probably right. 'The Jews' are blamed for everything from pollution to how the milkshakes at McDonald's aren't as tasty as they used to be. Very depressing - I hold on to the hope that most of them are just trolling.
Old 22nd March 2018, 11:41 AM   #18
Whip
Muse

Originally Posted by Georgio View Post
milkshakes at McDonald's aren't as tasty as they used to be. Very depressing
I think the big mac getting smaller is more depressing.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2018, 12:24 PM   #19
carlitos
"más divertido"

No, the fries being cooked in vegetable shortening instead of beef tallow is the most depressing. I just listened to a podcast where they re-created the original McDonald's fries and taste-tested people vs. the crap they have today. Trans-fat police are ruining everything.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2018, 12:51 PM   #20
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
No, the fries being cooked in vegetable shortening instead of beef tallow is the most depressing. I just listened to a podcast where they re-created the original McDonald's fries and taste-tested people vs. the crap they have today. Trans-fat police are ruining everything.
Blaming it on the Deep Fried State?
Old 22nd March 2018, 02:02 PM   #21
Georgio
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Whip View Post
Nah, just order two. Can't do anything about the milkshakes, though... (mind you, I did make that up).

Last edited by Georgio; 22nd March 2018 at 02:03 PM.
Georgio is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd March 2018, 06:26 PM   #22
AJM8125
Potsing Whiled Runk
Tagger

Originally Posted by Whip View Post
On the contrary. In yet another McHebrew plot, it's getting bigger. The larger size is designed to keep us fat and complacent while sucking more money from our wallets. Soon we'll see lines of super-sized people waddling into the FEMA camps, their fate sealed.

Mazel tov!

Last edited by AJM8125; 22nd March 2018 at 07:08 PM.
AJM8125 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th March 2018, 07:51 PM   #23
cjnewson88
Graduate Poster

Well, occasionally someone sees the highlighted bit and concludes I must be a closet Jew, and they grace me with the title "shill", "traitor", "vermin" or somesuch.
I believe the new age name for it is "gem" now, so as to seem not so blatantly racist...
cjnewson88 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd April 2018, 04:41 PM   #24
Safe-Keeper
Philosopher

Does that FB page delete dissenting views? I left a message there thanking the General Populace for stopping the 9/11 movement . I wonder for how long it's going to stay.

Also left a few questions and sarcastic remarks. I'll go prepare some popcorn and await replies.

Edit: oh, and it feels so weird and good to be posting here again. I wish people would go back to posting on forums more instead of Face and Instagram. Imagine that, a web site that isn't driven by greed, and which doesn't siphon facts about you, learn everything about you by means of algorithm, and sell all of it off to greedy corporations. You get to post on forums without having to hook it up to Google, or sell your entire life, or have it manipulate you into staying there for as long as possible. What a strange idea.

Last edited by Safe-Keeper; 22nd April 2018 at 04:43 PM.
Safe-Keeper is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories