ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Reply
Old 16th September 2020, 09:57 PM   #1041
Bubba
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,881
Speaking of creepy swamp critters bent on normalizing sex with minors, Netflix's underage soft porn movie "Cuties" defenders are now all outraged like "who are these radicals now opposed to pedophilia"
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 09:59 PM   #1042
Bubba
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,881
Normalization of pedophiles is all around you.

Ted Talks, media, Netflix etc

Bezmenov, Doddd, Griffiths, and others warned us years ago.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 10:01 PM   #1043
EHocking
Philosopher
 
EHocking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 8,031
[/unsubscribe]
__________________
"A closed mouth gathers no feet"
"Ignorance is a renewable resource" P.J.O'Rourke
"It's all god's handiwork, there's little quality control applied", Fox26 reporter on Texas granite
You can't make up anything anymore. The world itself is a satire. All you're doing is recording it. Art Buchwald
EHocking is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 11:54 PM   #1044
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,876
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
How often do you spoon feed abusive critics ?
How often do you post Q-Anon crap fantasies on skeptic forums?

You best hilarious claim still remains that children are being sent on one way, twenty year trip to Mars to become sex slaves, although it doesn't take twenty years to get to Mars and they wouldn't be children when they arrived.



Your second best child fantasy is that children are tortured by Trump's friend Epstein, to obtain Adrenochrome, which, in reality is a 1940's anti coagulant synthesised from cows.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th September 2020, 11:58 PM   #1045
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,876
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Normalization of pedophiles is all around you. .
No Bubba. The police and government prosecutors investigate and charge paedophiles. You Q-Anon cult members have never prosecuted anyone, and simply make up sexual fantasies to excite each other. Shall I list the Q-Anon supporters busted for swapping child porn over the internet?
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 12:30 AM   #1046
Bubba
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,881
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
No Bubba. The police and government prosecutors investigate and charge paedophiles..... Shall I list the Q-Anon supporters busted for swapping child porn over the internet?

No. You are above that.

That would be sensationalizing the normally expected percentage of sick perverts in any group, which accomplishes nothing significant.

Why go there?

It is an irrelevant waste of time, among intelligent caring people, discussing a more important matter.

Instead, help to show how pedophilia is being normalized, because you care, and because you see it is a bad thing now spreading on social media platforms.

If it helps search: cuties normalizing pedophilia

Last edited by Bubba; 17th September 2020 at 12:33 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 02:26 AM   #1047
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 21,084
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Speaking of creepy swamp critters bent on normalizing sex with minors, Netflix's underage soft porn movie "Cuties" defenders are now all outraged like "who are these radicals now opposed to pedophilia"
When last I checked, Netflix didn't run the government. Even if what you say is true about the film (I've not heard of it), it's not proof of your silly little secret cabal of pedophile Satan worshipers running this deep state thingy.
__________________
A MAGA hat = a Swastika arm band. A vote for Trump is a vote for treason.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 02:30 AM   #1048
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 21,084
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Normalization of pedophiles is all around you.

Ted Talks, media, Netflix etc

Bezmenov, Doddd, Griffiths, and others warned us years ago.
What the hell did Ted Talks do other than have several talks about the problem that is Q? I listen to their radio show every weekend and nothing related pedophilia has ever come up as far as I remember. There have been several talks about the problem that is Q though.
__________________
A MAGA hat = a Swastika arm band. A vote for Trump is a vote for treason.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 03:52 AM   #1049
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 3,597
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Normalization of pedophiles is all around you.
*Looks around. Sees no normalisation of paedophilia.*


*Looks to Bubba for supporting evidence.*

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Ted Talks, media, Netflix etc
*Finds only vague scattergun namedropping.

Bubba: Which Ted Talks?
Which media?
By Netflix, I assume you are referring to Cuties. Which specific scenes do you claim contain paedophilia, and are you arguing that this film is designed to normalise paedophila, in which case, can you provide evidence?

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Bezmenov, Doddd, Griffiths, and others warned us years ago.
Who are these people, and what did they warn us about? Oh, and before you start wittering on about 'spoonfeeding', enter 'Griffiths' into Google and see how many results that brings up. Then try 'Doddd' with a triple d.
Your claim, your burden of proof. No evidence, no interest.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 04:01 AM   #1050
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 3,597
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
On that note, here are my 3 top predictions for which of these Bubba will come back with.
1. A comment about how the MSM should not be trusted, followed by a post quoting the MSM as evidence for whatever claim he's making.
2. The list of "87 recently-convicted paedophile politicians", which proved to be nothing of the sort.
3. That pneunomia graph.
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post

For example, but not limited to, names on epstein's flight logs, and other proofs like the 90 or so leaders convicted/charged/implicated with pedo crimes....
One more square crossed off.
Nearly got bingo! Ooh, it's so exciting!
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 05:17 AM   #1051
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 21,084
Bubba, as you have never presented evidence that the owner of Comet Ping Pong Pizza has committed an act of pedophilia and have admitted you have no evidence he has committed a crime, why do you feel it is moral to suggest the opposite? Would a moral person not refrain from making such an accusation without evidence?
__________________
A MAGA hat = a Swastika arm band. A vote for Trump is a vote for treason.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 07:08 AM   #1052
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing
 
Gord_in_Toronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 19,655
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Bubba, as you have never presented evidence that the owner of Comet Ping Pong Pizza has committed an act of pedophilia and have admitted you have no evidence he has committed a crime, why do you feel it is moral to suggest the opposite? Would a moral person not refrain from making such an accusation without evidence?
Is that not known as "begging the question"?
__________________
"Reality is what's left when you cease to believe." Philip K. Dick
Gord_in_Toronto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 09:35 AM   #1053
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16,996
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Soooo you admit you can't find one claim from Polly Q-Anon the parrot that has any backing evidence.

We already knew that.

Q people don't provide evidence; they dig endless rabbit holes. No reason to follow them down though, as they lead nowhere. All that need be done is to check off yet another month with no storms, no mass indictments and arrests, no frogmarching . . . just endless Q blather.
__________________
He must be removed.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 09:52 AM   #1054
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 21,084
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
One more square crossed off.
Nearly got bingo! Ooh, it's so exciting!
We're playing bingo? Sorry I thought (hic) it was a drinking game (hic). I love you guythhhhhhs.
__________________
A MAGA hat = a Swastika arm band. A vote for Trump is a vote for treason.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 09:56 AM   #1055
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 25,771
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
That would be sensationalizing the normally expected percentage of sick perverts in any group, which accomplishes nothing significant.
My god you're right there. So very close.
__________________
"¿WHAT KIND OF BIRD?
¿A PARANORMAL BIRD?"
--- Carlos S., 2002
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 11:38 AM   #1056
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 3,597
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
We're playing bingo? Sorry I thought (hic) it was a drinking game (hic). I love you guythhhhhhs.
BubbaBingo, mate. Game of the future. Winner gets a special TM badge, and finally learns what 'd5' means.
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 12:06 PM   #1057
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Republic of Ireland
Posts: 20,848
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
It shows when they dont know what Polly has presented
Oh, I have watched polly parrots crap.

It's creepy.

The whole of Qnuttery is so creepy that I feel the need to protect my children from the Q-nuts. So we discuss the phenomenon.

It gives me some hope for the survival of the human race the unprompted both of them have always said "That's stupid" with everything "Q" related.
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 03:57 PM   #1058
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,876
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Shall I list the Q-Anon supporters busted for swapping child porn over the internet?
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
No. You are above that.
Why go there?
Isn't there a storm coming, where Q-Anon followers will be identified and arrested as the largest group exchanging child porn stories on the internet?

Remember, it is you who is making up sexual fantasies about paedophiles torturing children and you posting them in public, without evidence. It is your preoccupation.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 04:16 PM   #1059
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 16,996
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Isn't there a storm coming, where Q-Anon followers will be identified and arrested as the largest group exchanging child porn stories on the internet?

Remember, it is you who is making up sexual fantasies about paedophiles torturing children and you posting them in public, without evidence. It is your preoccupation.
As a homicide detective once noted, when a psychic seems to know intimate details about a murder, it's time to investigate the psychic.
__________________
He must be removed.

George Will on
President Donald J. Trump.
June 1, 2020
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 04:48 PM   #1060
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 21,084
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Donald Trump : "Vice is nice, but incest is best!"
Oh yeah, Donny just loves his daughters. He loves it when his children give him lap dances.
__________________
A MAGA hat = a Swastika arm band. A vote for Trump is a vote for treason.

Last edited by Craig4; 17th September 2020 at 05:01 PM.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 07:38 PM   #1061
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 25,771
Originally Posted by Resume View Post
As a homicide detective once noted, when a psychic seems to know intimate details about a murder, it's time to investigate the psychic.
Doesn't really work in Q's case though. Q doesn't actually know dick about anything; like their Christ-figure, they make things up independently and do their best to try and line them up later, worldbuilding as necessary to bridge gaps.
__________________
"¿WHAT KIND OF BIRD?
¿A PARANORMAL BIRD?"
--- Carlos S., 2002
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 11:12 PM   #1062
Bubba
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,881
More normalizing pedophilia

Netflix's child pornography piece "Cuties" is under scrutiny.

Netflix Board members Barack Obama, Michele Obama ad their friend Susan Rice have yet to disavow it.




Quote:
Cuties is child pornography, Netflix. Look it up.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ook_it_up.html

Last edited by Bubba; 17th September 2020 at 11:19 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th September 2020, 11:57 PM   #1063
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 21,084
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
More normalizing pedophilia

Netflix's child pornography piece "Cuties" is under scrutiny.

Netflix Board members Barack Obama, Michele Obama ad their friend Susan Rice have yet to disavow it.
The Obamas aren't on the board of Netflix. They do have a deal to produce content for the platform that is completely unrelated to the movie you're concerned about. Oddly, you are correct about Susan Rice.
__________________
A MAGA hat = a Swastika arm band. A vote for Trump is a vote for treason.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2020, 12:01 AM   #1064
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 25,771
Neither Barack Obama nor Michele Obama are on the Netflix board of directors, nor have they ever been.
__________________
"¿WHAT KIND OF BIRD?
¿A PARANORMAL BIRD?"
--- Carlos S., 2002
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2020, 12:47 AM   #1065
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,876
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
More normalizing pedophilia

Netflix's child pornography piece "Cuties" is under scrutiny.
Bubba? It is only you and your fellow Q-Anon followers, obsessed with making up stories about paedophilia, who are seeing paedophilia in a TV show about a Muslim dancing.

Synopsis : "Eleven-year-old Amy starts to rebel against her conservative Muslim family’s traditions when she becomes fascinated with a free-spirited dance crew."

How ‘Cuties’ Is Fueling the Far Right’s Obsession With Pedophilia / Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...hilia-1057736/

I assume you wan't to return to the good ole days with movies such as Lolita, Pretty Baby and Blue Lagoon
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lolita.jpg (38.1 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Pretty Baby.jpg (51.6 KB, 3 views)
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2020, 12:50 AM   #1066
Matthew Ellard
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,876
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Netflix Board members Barack Obama, Michele Obama ad their friend Susan Rice have yet to disavow it.
Why did you make this obvious lie up?

Oh that's right. Q-Anon followers simply make up lies so they can exchange more child pornography fantasies, with each other!

Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2020, 02:52 AM   #1067
Arcade22
Philosopher
 
Arcade22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 6,670
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Speaking of creepy swamp critters bent on normalizing sex with minors, Netflix's underage soft porn movie "Cuties" defenders are now all outraged like "who are these radicals now opposed to pedophilia"
The funny thing is that reading any review about the movie demonstrates that the people who see pedophiles in everything haven't even bothered to watch it. By all accounts it's critical towards the "sexualiziation of children", not because pedophiles might find it sexually arousing, but rather because society apparently convinces girls entering adolescence that emphasizing their sexuality will get them attention and approval of men (and presumably some women).

Apparently it's very very bad that children who have started to become adults learn that they could use their sexual appeal to gain stuff like money, fame, sex and so forth.

The main flaw of the movie is that it pushes this anti-sexualist feminist notion that there is no way for females (and presumably some males) to emphasize what others (principally males) find sexually arousing about them without ending up as little more than a glorified blow up sex doll with no redeeming features other than being able to please men.
__________________
We would be a lot safer if the Government would take its money out of science and put it into astrology and the reading of palms. Only in superstition is there hope. - Kurt Vonnegut Jr

And no, Cuba is not a brutal and corrupt dictatorship, and it's definitely less so than Sweden. - dann

Last edited by Arcade22; 18th September 2020 at 02:55 AM.
Arcade22 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2020, 05:22 AM   #1068
eerok
Quixoticist
 
eerok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: ON Canada
Posts: 2,353
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
More normalizing pedophilia

Netflix's child pornography piece "Cuties" is under scrutiny.
"Under scrutiny" means QAnons are smelling each other's farts on YouTube, and calling it research.

More normalizing hysterical idiocy.
__________________
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." - Oscar Wilde
eerok is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2020, 09:25 AM   #1069
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Gulf Coast
Posts: 25,771
Originally Posted by Arcade22 View Post
By all accounts it's critical towards the "sexualiziation of children", not because pedophiles might find it sexually arousing, but rather because society apparently convinces girls entering adolescence that emphasizing their sexuality will get them attention and approval of men (and presumably some women).

Apparently it's very very bad that children who have started to become adults learn that they could use their sexual appeal to gain stuff like money, fame, sex and so forth.
No. It is critical toward the sexualization of children because they're children and in children that age the only kinds of adults it attracts "attention and approval" from, and the only ones who would provide that "money, fame, sex and so forth" are pedophiles with predatory intentions.

What a bizarre context in which to suddenly appear and start pushing your repugnant "not letting little girls be hypersexualized is just feminists trying to cockblock men" agenda.
__________________
"¿WHAT KIND OF BIRD?
¿A PARANORMAL BIRD?"
--- Carlos S., 2002
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2020, 10:23 AM   #1070
Arcade22
Philosopher
 
Arcade22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sweden
Posts: 6,670
Originally Posted by Checkmite View Post
No. It is critical toward the sexualization of children because they're children and in children that age the only kinds of adults it attracts "attention and approval" from, and the only ones who would provide that "money, fame, sex and so forth" are pedophiles with predatory intentions.
Either every single review I've read is wrong or they somehow forgot to mention anything about pedophilia or sexual abuse. Instead they focused on the fact that the movie pushes a (false) dichotomy between girls embracing either highly traditional and conservative patriarchal cultural norms that heavily restrains them or basically embracing the highly exaggerated sexualized mannerism that is found in popular culture. The director even mentioned that this was essentially what the movie was about and that it was based on her own personal experience being raised in a very traditional community in Senegal.

I also find it incredibly strange that you seem to be completely ignorant of the fact that girls imitate celebrities and women (including those who act and dress in a very sexualized manner) because they want approval not of adults but rather almost always other girls their own age. That's something the movie revolves around: young girls take up adult behavior in an attempt to appear older, more mature and implicitly more powerful in the eye's of their peers even when they aren't mature enough to actually desire what said behavior is conductive too. The actual adults in the movie respond with disgust at the highly sexualized dancing and this is to emphasize that it's not adults they really appeal to.

Quote:
What a bizarre context in which to suddenly appear and start pushing your repugnant "not letting little girls be hypersexualized is just feminists trying to cockblock men" agenda.
I'm not sure exactly how you read that into my post but okay.
__________________
We would be a lot safer if the Government would take its money out of science and put it into astrology and the reading of palms. Only in superstition is there hope. - Kurt Vonnegut Jr

And no, Cuba is not a brutal and corrupt dictatorship, and it's definitely less so than Sweden. - dann
Arcade22 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2020, 11:07 AM   #1071
Bubba
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,881
Dont ya just hate it when the left eats its own.?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2020, 11:08 AM   #1072
Bubba
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,881
Told ya so...

merely the latest...


Donald Trump accused of sexual assault by former model Amy Dorris


https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...del-amy-dorris
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2020, 11:24 AM   #1073
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 12,979
Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
Bubba? It is only you and your fellow Q-Anon followers, obsessed with making up stories about paedophilia, who are seeing paedophilia in a TV show about a Muslim dancing.

Synopsis : "Eleven-year-old Amy starts to rebel against her conservative Muslim family’s traditions when she becomes fascinated with a free-spirited dance crew."

How ‘Cuties’ Is Fueling the Far Right’s Obsession With Pedophilia / Rolling Stone
https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...hilia-1057736/

I assume you wan't to return to the good ole days with movies such as Lolita, Pretty Baby and Blue Lagoon
I took one for the team and actually watched the yt video our man bubba linked to - the one that specified the video producer sent the info they uncovered to the F.B.I. - the video was pretty much what I expected, but I couldn't help wondering if the whole production wasn't a cover for the producer to have accessed child porn on their computer- look guys, I was just investigating the subject! I never touched myself once going through the 100 hours of video I downloaded.
__________________
Music is what feelings sound like

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2020, 11:30 AM   #1074
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle
 
tinribmancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Belgium
Posts: 1,664
Talking

Bubba, a Qanon Twoofer...

...

...nope, totally not surprised about that at all.
__________________
"Bravery Is Not A Function Of Firepower." - JC Denton

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2020, 11:39 AM   #1075
Bubba
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,881
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
What the hell did Ted Talks do other than have several talks about the problem that is Q? I listen to their radio show every weekend and nothing related pedophilia has ever come up as far as I remember. There have been several talks about the problem that is Q though.

The social justice left has been trying to normalize pedophilia for some time. Articles would appear in places like Salon.com, which were then quietly unpublished a couple of years later. However, the BBC then picked up the torch by trying to soften people’s look at pedophiles. Not long ago, the sexualization of children continued with the push for child drag queens.


https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...push-students/
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2020, 11:41 AM   #1076
Bubba
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,881
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
What the hell did Ted Talks do other than have several talks about the problem that is Q? I listen to their radio show every weekend and nothing related pedophilia has ever come up as far as I remember. There have been several talks about the problem that is Q though.

Normalizing pedophilia creeps forward from many angles, like "a thousand cuts".

As it happens, Pedophilia is an Unchangeable Sexual Orientation.

It was a woman on ted talks, dont recall her name.

Take your pick:

https://yippy.com/search?query=norma...+on+ted+talks+

Last edited by Bubba; 18th September 2020 at 12:01 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2020, 11:50 AM   #1077
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing
 
Gord_in_Toronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 19,655
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
The social justice left has been trying to normalize pedophilia for some time. Articles would appear in places like Salon.com, which were then quietly unpublished a couple of years later. However, the BBC then picked up the torch by trying to soften people’s look at pedophiles. Not long ago, the sexualization of children continued with the push for child drag queens.


https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...push-students/
Mama June, well known antifa terrorist.
__________________
"Reality is what's left when you cease to believe." Philip K. Dick
Gord_in_Toronto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2020, 11:50 AM   #1078
Bubba
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,881
Quote:
QUOTE BStrong I took one for the team and actually watched the yt video our man bubba linked to - the one that specified the video producer sent the info they uncovered to the F.B.I. - the video was pretty much what I expected, but I couldn't help wondering if the whole production wasn't a cover for the producer to have accessed child porn on their computer-

He did not access child porn.

What he accessed was the suggestive stuff, not actual child porn, and in each instance he did not click any further to see more or 'shop'


Quote:
look guys, I was just investigating the subject! I never touched myself once going through the 100 hours of video I downloaded.


In that video, the guy did not download anything. He used search engines, opened web pages and clicked on links. His camera was recording everything on his screen in real time, finishing at the FBI website, where he reported what he found.

Last edited by Bubba; 18th September 2020 at 12:11 PM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2020, 12:10 PM   #1079
Bubba
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 3,881
Another tip of the iceberg, originally from "adultswim"

Of course, critics are just rednecks who cannot appreciate 'performance art'


Quote:

Will Ferrell: Child Trafficking Comedy Skit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th September 2020, 12:16 PM   #1080
Babbylonian
Penultimate Amazing
 
Babbylonian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 13,098
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Another tip of the iceberg, originally from "adultswim"

Of course, critics are just rednecks who cannot appreciate 'performance art'
You and yours are so serious about the issue that you sit and watch YouTube all day, fantasizing about how God Emperor Trump is about to drop the hammer on Tom Hanks, and then you..............

Exactly. Again (and again and again), if you truly believe this horrific trafficking, torturing, *******, and eating of children is happening all the time, and if you believe you know who is doing it, then why the hell aren't you doing anything to stop them? They're children! Who's going to protect them if not the people who know what's happening to them?

But, hey, keep laying snark on us here on this forum. I'm sure that'll save some of those children you care so much about.
Babbylonian is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:48 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.