IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Welcome!

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags newbies , welcome , welcome posts

Old 23rd March 2021, 04:25 PM   #3281
Latetotheparty
New Blood

I am an atheist, commie-pinko and whatever other disparaging names can be summoned to, well, disparage me. None of that matters. I am a speck among multitudes, the tiniest of blips on an infinite radar - as are we all. What I just wrote is not profound, not interesting, it's just the way I see things currently. End of blathering.
Latetotheparty is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd March 2021, 07:24 PM   #3282
arthwollipot
Observer of Phenomena
Pronouns: he/him

Yeah, you'll fit in nicely.
Old 28th March 2021, 02:55 PM   #3283
Monica 56
Student

Never thought I would meet such a dull and low IQ bunch of mostly old farts .

Have looked and increasingly not enjoyed .
It would help if there were fewer Americans .
How do they produce such dumb people ?
Monica 56 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2021, 03:07 PM   #3284
Thermal
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Monica 56 View Post

...asks the Q Anon believer.

Note to thread readers: I'm not kidding.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect -Mark Twain
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th March 2021, 03:37 PM   #3285
The Man
Unbanned zombie poster

Originally Posted by Monica 56 View Post

Heck, the same way everyone else does, by having sex.

Welcome, Monica 56, glad to see we at least broadened your horizons. Sorry to hear your level of enjoyment lacking or quantitatively dependent on a nationality count. I might suggest threads on topics or index categories that generally involve a broader range of nationalities in participation like "Non-USA & General Politics" or "Sports".

Welcome, everyone.
Old 11th April 2021, 04:15 PM   #3286
Wballz4900
New Blood

My name is Valiant Thor
I am Chief of Station
Huganot
Wballz4900 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 07:03 AM   #3287
attempt5001
Muse

Alrighty then. Welcome.
attempt5001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 07:05 AM   #3288
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Huga not what?

"Ninety percent of the politicians give the other ten percent a bad reputation."
quadraginta is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Welcome!