ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Old 6th February 2019, 03:07 PM   #1081
Axxman300
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Oh, I see. Got it.
I notice that Bubba's been very quiet about all this....
He probably found out how much more he has to pay the IRS thanks to Trump's "tax cut".

It would be funny if I wasn't getting hosed too.
Old 6th February 2019, 03:11 PM   #1082
Axxman300
Illuminator

Oh look, they're opening an inquiry about Justice Department (Deep State) coddling of the head of a pedophile ring:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...225624945.html

Spoiler alert: They're investigating Trump's new Secretary of Labor, Alex Costa, who was the US Attorney in South Florida.

Quote:
“OPR has now opened an investigation into allegations that Department attorneys may have committed professional misconduct in the manner in which the Epstein criminal matter was resolved,’’ wrote Boyd in the letter dated Wednesday.
As Bubba likes to say....stay tuned...
Old 7th February 2019, 01:48 AM   #1083
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Oh look, they're opening an inquiry about Justice Department (Deep State) coddling of the head of a pedophile ring:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...225624945.html

Spoiler alert: They're investigating Trump's new Secretary of Labor, Alex Costa, who was the US Attorney in South Florida.

As Bubba likes to say....stay tuned...
Surely this will be the easiest investigation ever. All they need to do is uncover the answer to these two questions:
1. Does Alex Costa eat pizza?
2. Has he ever worn red shoes?

Slam-dunk, right, Bubba?
Old 15th February 2019, 10:57 AM   #1084
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
The best argument in favor of Trump’s presidency is what Trump’s presidency has taught us about the character of the people who oppose him, and who would be wielding power if he weren’t.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/319648/
What? Oh, they don't believe 8,000 lies and spread idiotic memes from russian bots on facebook?

what? There are good people on both sides - or the true meaning of TDS?

And his crowd was the biggest (lie 17,000,043).

Q-Who
https://i.imgflip.com/2guty3.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/2fb2xz.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/2h72ph.jpg
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th March 2019, 01:19 AM   #1085
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains

Apparently the Q's are going nuts over yet new Wikileaks dumps of Hillary emails that prove the giant pedophile network was real. I only know that they are squawking about it on Twitter and I don't want to actually visit wikileaks to see what it really is.
Old 11th March 2019, 10:38 AM   #1086
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Had my first real-life Q Encounter this weekend. Guy at the pub insisted his brother had "told him about everything that was going to happen since Trump was elected", but couldn't name one actual thing that was predicted beyond "Trump wins the election".

But he did insist that it was all going to start happening in the next three months, so we have that to look forward to!
Old 12th March 2019, 04:27 AM   #1087
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster

So is this QAnon nonsense mostly over now? I haven't really been hearing much about it recently. Not nearly as popular as it once was. Seems that the lack of anything spectacular happening has finally taken its toll. It's been failure after failure for the Qtheory, with Sessions leaving without arresting all the D's, the loss of the House, and the resulting focus on Trump's own criminality. I don't think there are many true believers left.

Last edited by SuburbanTurkey; 12th March 2019 at 04:48 AM.
SuburbanTurkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th March 2019, 04:39 AM   #1088
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Had my first real-life Q Encounter this weekend. Guy at the pub insisted his brother had "told him about everything that was going to happen since Trump was elected", but couldn't name one actual thing that was predicted beyond "Trump wins the election".

But he did insist that it was all going to start happening in the next three months, so we have that to look forward to!
Well gee two and one half years after that event, he got it correct.

Last edited by bknight; 12th March 2019 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Spelliing
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th March 2019, 05:04 AM   #1089
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Wee gee two and one half years after that event, he got it correct.

Well, he claimed this was predicted before the election, but even then, it's one of two options, and pretty much everyone who voted against Clinton was probably saying Trump would win, so even with the benefit of the doubt, it's a pretty weak victory.
Old 12th March 2019, 05:12 AM   #1090
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Well, he claimed this was predicted before the election, but even then, it's one of two options, and pretty much everyone who voted against Clinton was probably saying Trump would win, so even with the benefit of the doubt, it's a pretty weak victory.
A fifty fifty outcome is not quite good enough for me. He needs to present a timestamped prediction before the election.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th March 2019, 08:36 AM   #1091
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
So is this QAnon nonsense mostly over now? I haven't really been hearing much about it recently. Not nearly as popular as it once was. Seems that the lack of anything spectacular happening has finally taken its toll. It's been failure after failure for the Qtheory, with Sessions leaving without arresting all the D's, the loss of the House, and the resulting focus on Trump's own criminality. I don't think there are many true believers left.
Bubba?
Old 12th March 2019, 11:42 AM   #1092
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Bubba?
last post jan 28. I think the wind has gone out of his sails.
Old 12th March 2019, 12:19 PM   #1093
Whip
Graduate Poster

his checks aren't clearing anymore apparently.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2019, 01:28 AM   #1094
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Whip View Post
his checks aren't clearing anymore apparently.

When I shared your comments and concerns with Q, he asked me to offer y'all the twitter item he put up today.

or here
https://qmap.pub/
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2019, 05:25 AM   #1095
Delphic Oracle
Master Poster

When I shared your comments and concerns with Q, he asked me to offer y'all the twitter item he put up today.

or here
1) your first link is double-wrapped in tags.

2) what does this 8 second blurb from Hannity even mean?
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2019, 09:13 AM   #1096
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Delphic Oracle View Post

Apparently about recent bits re justice wheels turning rate.

Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2019, 09:31 AM   #1097
carlitos
"más divertido"

If you continue to post that same qmap link in post after post, I'm going to start reporting you for spamming the forum.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2019, 09:57 AM   #1098
Delphic Oracle
Master Poster

Apparently about recent bits re justice wheels turning rate.

Can you describe what the link contains? Hopefully something relevant.
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2019, 10:22 AM   #1099
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

I wouldn't want to add a spoiler or anything, but I did not find the pony.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2019, 09:02 PM   #1100
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
If you continue to post that same qmap link in post after post, I'm going to start reporting you for spamming the forum.

Why do you feel that way, Carlitos ? I hope I haven't offended you, and I am sorry if I did so without realizing it.

Did you not know the content at that link is changing daily? Therefore to me it seems not like spam. There have been anywhere from 3 to 9 new posts there each day lately.

All the new items there offer tons of insights on what went on at FBI, DOj, etc, from the unique perspective of Q, of course, and what is going on currently behind the scenes.

Anyway, I was hoping we could have a more amicable relationship. Could you please reconsider?
Old 14th March 2019, 01:45 AM   #1101
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

All the new items there offer tons of insights on what went on at FBI, DOj, etc, from the unique perspective of Q, of course, and what is going on currently behind the scenes.
Are these 'tons of insights' the same as the previous ones, which provided no useful insight at all?
Old 14th March 2019, 04:22 AM   #1102
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster

Sorry guys, I poked the sleeping bear. This is my fault.
Old 14th March 2019, 05:20 AM   #1103
Mycroft
High Priest of Ed

Sorry guys, I poked the sleeping bear. This is my fault.
Meh. It reminded me to unsubscribe to this thread.
Mycroft is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 06:26 PM   #1104
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

If you leave out a slice of spam a variety of different flies will land on it, but it's still spam underneath.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 05:41 AM   #1105
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Originally Posted by bruto View Post
If you leave out a slice of spam a variety of different flies will land on it, but it's still spam underneath.
"We have Q, Q, Q, Q, baked beans and Q..."
Old 15th March 2019, 08:54 AM   #1106
carlitos
"más divertido"

The thread search tool doesn't let you search for things inside html tags, so I can't be sure. Maybe it hasn't been as prevalent as I remember. But "hey this website has new things all the time" isn't a reason to repeatedly link it. So do almost all websites.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 10:21 AM   #1107
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
"We have Q, Q, Q, Q, baked beans and Q..."
"I don't like Q!"
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 10:43 AM   #1108
Elagabalus
Illuminator

Why do you feel that way, Carlitos ? I hope I haven't offended you, and I am sorry if I did so without realizing it.

Did you not know the content at that link is changing daily? Therefore to me it seems not like spam. There have been anywhere from 3 to 9 new posts there each day lately.

Anyway, I was hoping we could have a more amicable relationship. Could you please reconsider?
When's Julian Assange coming to America to testify?
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 10:45 AM   #1109
Bubba
Master Poster

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
The thread search tool doesn't let you search for things inside html tags, so I can't be sure. Maybe it hasn't been as prevalent as I remember. But "hey this website has new things all the time" isn't a reason to repeatedly link it. So do almost all websites.

Delphic Oracle had no problem finding it.

It was this,
(and it was the same at Qmap at the time):

https://twitter.com/333RDREVOLUTION/...40734785445889

....and now its looking like Hannity knew of what he spake

https://twitter.com/filthy_liberals/...69915265658880

if so, thing are 'heating up' in accordance with what Q said was going to happen, months ago. Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell. Q certainly has been prolific and specific lately. More than usual.

What did Obama know and when did he know it ?
Old 15th March 2019, 10:57 AM   #1110
Elagabalus
Illuminator

It was this,

if so, thing are 'heating up' in accordance with what Q said was going to happen, months ago. Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell. Q certainly has been prolific and specific lately. More than usual.

Enough with this fiddle-faddle!! Beef or Pork? Q-sauce or no Q-sauce? These ARE the things we want to know!!!
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 11:03 AM   #1111
Whip
Graduate Poster

still stuck a Q anone.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 11:07 AM   #1112
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

. . . if so, thing are 'heating up' in accordance with what Q said was going to happen, months ago. Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell. Q certainly has been prolific and specific lately. More than usual.
Sure, any day, week, month, year, decade, century, millenium, eon now. Keep waiting, credules.

Quote:
He knows a lot of stuff. As compared to Quidiots.

Lewis Black

Last edited by Resume; 15th March 2019 at 11:13 AM.
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 11:30 AM   #1113
Bubba
Master Poster

Lately hearings and testimonies. Page Strzok, Mueller, Barr, Zuckerberg, etc, follow the $, uranium,

But thats just a tiny drip from the bucketful of 3K+ drops dripping since 28 Oct 2017.

To me, a perhaps better answer to your question is 'the players page'

It has all the players' names, pics, captions, designated as traitor or patriot or unknown or neutral or pawn or flipped/freed or evil etc.

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Enough with this fiddle-faddle!! Beef or Pork? Q-sauce or no Q-sauce? These ARE the things we want to know!!!

The beauty of 'players' is that it can be tasty fodder no matter what your taste. This likely will be apparent forthwith.

No matter what you think of Q, 'players' at least provides a 'who's who, of those mentioned by Q. Each player has a button linking to Q posts mentioning that player.

Was this helpful?

Last edited by Bubba; 15th March 2019 at 11:34 AM.
Old 15th March 2019, 11:41 AM   #1114
Axxman300
Illuminator

It was this,

1. Nobody knows what Mueller is going to say in his final report. NOBODY.

2. Low I-Q left out the part of the Steele Document wherein is mentioned that the owner of the Florida massage parlor targeted in a DoJ human trafficking raid was selling access to Mar Lago: https://www.motherjones.com/politics...at-mar-a-lago/

3. Trump cabinet member, Alexander Acosta, bent over backwards, and broke the law to get a child sex trafficker and pedophile a light sentence:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...220097825.html

Low I Q seems to miss a lot of important news.
Old 15th March 2019, 11:42 AM   #1115
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster

Lately hearings and testimonies. Page Strzok, Mueller, Barr, Zuckerberg, etc, follow the $, uranium,

But thats just a tiny drip from the bucketful of 3K+ drops dripping since 28 Oct 2017.

To me, a perhaps better answer to your question is 'the players page'

It has all the players' names, pics, captions, designated as traitor or patriot or unknown or neutral or pawn or flipped/freed or evil etc.

The beauty of 'players' is that it can be tasty fodder no matter what your taste. This likely will be apparent forthwith.

No matter what you think of Q, 'players' at least provides a 'who's who, of those mentioned by Q. Each player has a button linking to Q posts mentioning that player.

Was this helpful?
So basically, here's a laundry list of people and a bunch of cryptic nonsense. If something were to happen, hindsight will show that Q was trying to tell us all in advance something profound.

This is like some idiotic version of cold reading. Just keep spewing vague crap until you get a hit by dumb luck.

Bubba, how much longer before you realize there's no signal and only noise?
Old 15th March 2019, 11:42 AM   #1116
Bubba
Master Poster

Depends upon how one defines relevant. Hence more tasty fodder for many tastes.

The Global themes page is perhaps more informative than the players page.

Last edited by Bubba; 15th March 2019 at 11:44 AM.
Old 15th March 2019, 11:48 AM   #1117
Bubba
Master Poster

So basically, here's a laundry list of people and a bunch of cryptic nonsense. If something were to happen, hindsight will show that Q was trying to tell us all in advance something profound.

This is like some idiotic version of cold reading. Just keep spewing vague crap until you get a hit by dumb luck.

Bubba, how much longer before you realize there's no signal and only noise?

Its can seem cryptic to newbies or those wishing not to understand it.

The replies of some of your fellow critics indicate they have no difficulty comprehending it

Last edited by Bubba; 15th March 2019 at 11:52 AM.
Old 15th March 2019, 11:53 AM   #1118
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Its can seem cryptic to newbies or those wishing not to understand it.

The replies of some of your fellow critics indicate they have no difficulty comprehending it
I understand it perfectly.

Some marginal personality loser is getting their jollies jerking off a bunch of folks who prefer being jerked hard over having hard facts.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 12:00 PM   #1119
Bubba
Master Poster

It might seem so. To tourists
Old 15th March 2019, 12:08 PM   #1120
Axxman300
Illuminator

It's because I used to be an alcoholic. I speak the language of the town drunk.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories