ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Deep State conspiracies , QAnon

Reply
Old 6th February 2019, 03:07 PM   #1081
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,674
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Oh, I see. Got it.
I notice that Bubba's been very quiet about all this....
He probably found out how much more he has to pay the IRS thanks to Trump's "tax cut".

It would be funny if I wasn't getting hosed too.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th February 2019, 03:11 PM   #1082
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,674
Oh look, they're opening an inquiry about Justice Department (Deep State) coddling of the head of a pedophile ring:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...225624945.html

Spoiler alert: They're investigating Trump's new Secretary of Labor, Alex Costa, who was the US Attorney in South Florida.

Quote:
“OPR has now opened an investigation into allegations that Department attorneys may have committed professional misconduct in the manner in which the Epstein criminal matter was resolved,’’ wrote Boyd in the letter dated Wednesday.
As Bubba likes to say....stay tuned...
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th February 2019, 01:48 AM   #1083
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,564
Originally Posted by Axxman300 View Post
Oh look, they're opening an inquiry about Justice Department (Deep State) coddling of the head of a pedophile ring:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...225624945.html

Spoiler alert: They're investigating Trump's new Secretary of Labor, Alex Costa, who was the US Attorney in South Florida.



As Bubba likes to say....stay tuned...
Surely this will be the easiest investigation ever. All they need to do is uncover the answer to these two questions:
1. Does Alex Costa eat pizza?
2. Has he ever worn red shoes?

Slam-dunk, right, Bubba?
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2019, 10:57 AM   #1084
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing
 
beachnut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dog House
Posts: 25,099
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
The best argument in favor of Trump’s presidency is what Trump’s presidency has taught us about the character of the people who oppose him, and who would be wielding power if he weren’t.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/319648/
What? Oh, they don't believe 8,000 lies and spread idiotic memes from russian bots on facebook?

what? There are good people on both sides - or the true meaning of TDS?

And his crowd was the biggest (lie 17,000,043).

Q-Who
https://i.imgflip.com/2guty3.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/2fb2xz.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/2h72ph.jpg
__________________
"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen" - Albert Einstein
"... education as the means of developing our greatest abilities" - JFK
https://folding.stanford.edu/ fold with your computer - join team 13232
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th March 2019, 01:19 AM   #1085
Travis
Misanthrope of the Mountains
 
Travis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 23,760
Apparently the Q's are going nuts over yet new Wikileaks dumps of Hillary emails that prove the giant pedophile network was real. I only know that they are squawking about it on Twitter and I don't want to actually visit wikileaks to see what it really is.
__________________
"Because WE ARE IGNORANT OF 911 FACTS, WE DEMAND PROOF" -- Douglas Herman on Rense.com
Travis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th March 2019, 10:38 AM   #1086
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
 
Horatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 26,918
Had my first real-life Q Encounter this weekend. Guy at the pub insisted his brother had "told him about everything that was going to happen since Trump was elected", but couldn't name one actual thing that was predicted beyond "Trump wins the election".

But he did insist that it was all going to start happening in the next three months, so we have that to look forward to!
__________________
Obviously, that means cats are indeed evil and that ownership or display of a feline is an overt declaration of one's affiliation with dark forces. - Cl1mh4224rd
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th March 2019, 04:27 AM   #1087
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster
 
SuburbanTurkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Boston, USA
Posts: 1,272
So is this QAnon nonsense mostly over now? I haven't really been hearing much about it recently. Not nearly as popular as it once was. Seems that the lack of anything spectacular happening has finally taken its toll. It's been failure after failure for the Qtheory, with Sessions leaving without arresting all the D's, the loss of the House, and the resulting focus on Trump's own criminality. I don't think there are many true believers left.
__________________
Gobble gobble

Last edited by SuburbanTurkey; 12th March 2019 at 04:48 AM.
SuburbanTurkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th March 2019, 04:39 AM   #1088
bknight
Graduate Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,239
Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Had my first real-life Q Encounter this weekend. Guy at the pub insisted his brother had "told him about everything that was going to happen since Trump was elected", but couldn't name one actual thing that was predicted beyond "Trump wins the election".

But he did insist that it was all going to start happening in the next three months, so we have that to look forward to!
Well gee two and one half years after that event, he got it correct.

Last edited by bknight; 12th March 2019 at 05:10 AM. Reason: Spelliing
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th March 2019, 05:04 AM   #1089
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler
 
Horatius's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 26,918
Originally Posted by bknight View Post
Wee gee two and one half years after that event, he got it correct.


Well, he claimed this was predicted before the election, but even then, it's one of two options, and pretty much everyone who voted against Clinton was probably saying Trump would win, so even with the benefit of the doubt, it's a pretty weak victory.
__________________
Obviously, that means cats are indeed evil and that ownership or display of a feline is an overt declaration of one's affiliation with dark forces. - Cl1mh4224rd
Horatius is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th March 2019, 05:12 AM   #1090
bknight
Graduate Poster
 
bknight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 1,239
Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
Well, he claimed this was predicted before the election, but even then, it's one of two options, and pretty much everyone who voted against Clinton was probably saying Trump would win, so even with the benefit of the doubt, it's a pretty weak victory.
A fifty fifty outcome is not quite good enough for me. He needs to present a timestamped prediction before the election.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th March 2019, 08:36 AM   #1091
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,564
Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
So is this QAnon nonsense mostly over now? I haven't really been hearing much about it recently. Not nearly as popular as it once was. Seems that the lack of anything spectacular happening has finally taken its toll. It's been failure after failure for the Qtheory, with Sessions leaving without arresting all the D's, the loss of the House, and the resulting focus on Trump's own criminality. I don't think there are many true believers left.
Bubba?
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th March 2019, 11:42 AM   #1092
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster
 
SuburbanTurkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Boston, USA
Posts: 1,272
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Bubba?
last post jan 28. I think the wind has gone out of his sails.
__________________
Gobble gobble
SuburbanTurkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th March 2019, 12:19 PM   #1093
Whip
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,323
his checks aren't clearing anymore apparently.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2019, 01:28 AM   #1094
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,787
Originally Posted by Whip View Post
his checks aren't clearing anymore apparently.

When I shared your comments and concerns with Q, he asked me to offer y'all the twitter item he put up today.


or here
https://qmap.pub/
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2019, 05:25 AM   #1095
Delphic Oracle
Master Poster
 
Delphic Oracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 2,874
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
When I shared your comments and concerns with Q, he asked me to offer y'all the twitter item he put up today.


or here
https://qmap.pub/
1) your first link is double-wrapped in tags.

2) what does this 8 second blurb from Hannity even mean?
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2019, 09:13 AM   #1096
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,787
Originally Posted by Delphic Oracle View Post
1) your first link is double-wrapped in tags.

2) what does this 8 second blurb from Hannity even mean?


Apparently about recent bits re justice wheels turning rate.

https://qmap.pub/
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2019, 09:31 AM   #1097
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 19,488
If you continue to post that same qmap link in post after post, I'm going to start reporting you for spamming the forum.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2019, 09:57 AM   #1098
Delphic Oracle
Master Poster
 
Delphic Oracle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 2,874
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Apparently about recent bits re justice wheels turning rate.



https://qmap.pub/
Can you describe what the link contains? Hopefully something relevant.
Delphic Oracle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2019, 10:22 AM   #1099
bruto
Penultimate Amazing
 
bruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Way way north of Diddy Wah Diddy
Posts: 23,556
Originally Posted by Delphic Oracle View Post
Can you describe what the link contains? Hopefully something relevant.
I wouldn't want to add a spoiler or anything, but I did not find the pony.
__________________
I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th March 2019, 09:02 PM   #1100
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,787
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
If you continue to post that same qmap link in post after post, I'm going to start reporting you for spamming the forum.

Why do you feel that way, Carlitos ? I hope I haven't offended you, and I am sorry if I did so without realizing it.

Did you not know the content at that link is changing daily? Therefore to me it seems not like spam. There have been anywhere from 3 to 9 new posts there each day lately.

All the new items there offer tons of insights on what went on at FBI, DOj, etc, from the unique perspective of Q, of course, and what is going on currently behind the scenes.

Anyway, I was hoping we could have a more amicable relationship. Could you please reconsider?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 01:45 AM   #1101
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster
 
Cosmic Yak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Posts: 2,564
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post

All the new items there offer tons of insights on what went on at FBI, DOj, etc, from the unique perspective of Q, of course, and what is going on currently behind the scenes.
Are these 'tons of insights' the same as the previous ones, which provided no useful insight at all?
__________________
Fortuna Faveat Fatuis
Cosmic Yak is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 04:22 AM   #1102
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster
 
SuburbanTurkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Boston, USA
Posts: 1,272
Sorry guys, I poked the sleeping bear. This is my fault.
__________________
Gobble gobble
SuburbanTurkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 05:20 AM   #1103
Mycroft
High Priest of Ed
 
Mycroft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 19,461
Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
Sorry guys, I poked the sleeping bear. This is my fault.
Meh. It reminded me to unsubscribe to this thread.
Mycroft is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th March 2019, 06:26 PM   #1104
bruto
Penultimate Amazing
 
bruto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Way way north of Diddy Wah Diddy
Posts: 23,556
If you leave out a slice of spam a variety of different flies will land on it, but it's still spam underneath.
__________________
I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 05:41 AM   #1105
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom
 
Hellbound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Posts: 13,234
Originally Posted by bruto View Post
If you leave out a slice of spam a variety of different flies will land on it, but it's still spam underneath.
"We have Q, Q, Q, Q, baked beans and Q..."
__________________
Ideologies separate us. Dreams and anguish bring us together. - Eugene Ionesco
Hellbound is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 08:54 AM   #1106
carlitos
"más divertido"
 
carlitos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 19,488
The thread search tool doesn't let you search for things inside html tags, so I can't be sure. Maybe it hasn't been as prevalent as I remember. But "hey this website has new things all the time" isn't a reason to repeatedly link it. So do almost all websites.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 10:21 AM   #1107
JayUtah
Penultimate Amazing
 
JayUtah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 16,550
Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
"We have Q, Q, Q, Q, baked beans and Q..."
"I don't like Q!"
JayUtah is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 10:43 AM   #1108
Elagabalus
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,005
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Why do you feel that way, Carlitos ? I hope I haven't offended you, and I am sorry if I did so without realizing it.

Did you not know the content at that link is changing daily? Therefore to me it seems not like spam. There have been anywhere from 3 to 9 new posts there each day lately.

All the new items there offer tons of insights on what went on at FBI, DOj, etc, from the unique perspective of Q, of course, and what is going on currently behind the scenes.

Anyway, I was hoping we could have a more amicable relationship. Could you please reconsider?
When's Julian Assange coming to America to testify?
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 10:45 AM   #1109
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,787
Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
The thread search tool doesn't let you search for things inside html tags, so I can't be sure. Maybe it hasn't been as prevalent as I remember. But "hey this website has new things all the time" isn't a reason to repeatedly link it. So do almost all websites.



Originally Posted by Delphic Oracle View Post
1) your first link is double-wrapped in tags.

2) what does this 8 second blurb from Hannity even mean?

Delphic Oracle had no problem finding it.

It was this,
(and it was the same at Qmap at the time):

https://twitter.com/333RDREVOLUTION/...40734785445889


....and now its looking like Hannity knew of what he spake


https://twitter.com/filthy_liberals/...69915265658880


if so, thing are 'heating up' in accordance with what Q said was going to happen, months ago. Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell. Q certainly has been prolific and specific lately. More than usual.

What did Obama know and when did he know it ?
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 10:57 AM   #1110
Elagabalus
Illuminator
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 4,005
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Delphic Oracle had no problem finding it.

It was this,
(and it was the same at Qmap at the time):

https://twitter.com/333RDREVOLUTION/...40734785445889


....and now its looking like Hannity knew of what he spake


https://twitter.com/filthy_liberals/...69915265658880


if so, thing are 'heating up' in accordance with what Q said was going to happen, months ago. Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell. Q certainly has been prolific and specific lately. More than usual.

What did Obama know and when did he know it ?
Enough with this fiddle-faddle!! Beef or Pork? Q-sauce or no Q-sauce? These ARE the things we want to know!!!
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 11:03 AM   #1111
Whip
Graduate Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,323
still stuck a Q anone.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 11:07 AM   #1112
Resume
Troublesome Passenger
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 15,990
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
. . . if so, thing are 'heating up' in accordance with what Q said was going to happen, months ago. Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell. Q certainly has been prolific and specific lately. More than usual.
Sure, any day, week, month, year, decade, century, millenium, eon now. Keep waiting, credules.

Quote:
What did Obama know and when did he know it ?
He knows a lot of stuff. As compared to Quidiots.
__________________
Science is no match for its dreaded foe: Idiots!

Lewis Black

Last edited by Resume; 15th March 2019 at 11:13 AM.
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 11:30 AM   #1113
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,787
Originally Posted by Delphic Oracle View Post
Can you describe what the link contains? Hopefully something relevant.

Lately hearings and testimonies. Page Strzok, Mueller, Barr, Zuckerberg, etc, follow the $, uranium,

But thats just a tiny drip from the bucketful of 3K+ drops dripping since 28 Oct 2017.


To me, a perhaps better answer to your question is 'the players page'

It has all the players' names, pics, captions, designated as traitor or patriot or unknown or neutral or pawn or flipped/freed or evil etc.


Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
Enough with this fiddle-faddle!! Beef or Pork? Q-sauce or no Q-sauce? These ARE the things we want to know!!!

The beauty of 'players' is that it can be tasty fodder no matter what your taste. This likely will be apparent forthwith.

No matter what you think of Q, 'players' at least provides a 'who's who, of those mentioned by Q. Each player has a button linking to Q posts mentioning that player.

Was this helpful?

Last edited by Bubba; 15th March 2019 at 11:34 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 11:41 AM   #1114
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,674
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Delphic Oracle had no problem finding it.

It was this,
(and it was the same at Qmap at the time):

https://twitter.com/333RDREVOLUTION/...40734785445889


....and now its looking like Hannity knew of what he spake


https://twitter.com/filthy_liberals/...69915265658880


if so, thing are 'heating up' in accordance with what Q said was going to happen, months ago. Maybe, maybe not. Time will tell. Q certainly has been prolific and specific lately. More than usual.

What did Obama know and when did he know it ?
1. Nobody knows what Mueller is going to say in his final report. NOBODY.

2. Low I-Q left out the part of the Steele Document wherein is mentioned that the owner of the Florida massage parlor targeted in a DoJ human trafficking raid was selling access to Mar Lago: https://www.motherjones.com/politics...at-mar-a-lago/

3. Trump cabinet member, Alexander Acosta, bent over backwards, and broke the law to get a child sex trafficker and pedophile a light sentence:

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...220097825.html

Low I Q seems to miss a lot of important news.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 11:42 AM   #1115
SuburbanTurkey
Graduate Poster
 
SuburbanTurkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Boston, USA
Posts: 1,272
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Lately hearings and testimonies. Page Strzok, Mueller, Barr, Zuckerberg, etc, follow the $, uranium,

But thats just a tiny drip from the bucketful of 3K+ drops dripping since 28 Oct 2017.


To me, a perhaps better answer to your question is 'the players page'

It has all the players' names, pics, captions, designated as traitor or patriot or unknown or neutral or pawn or flipped/freed or evil etc.





The beauty of 'players' is that it can be tasty fodder no matter what your taste. This likely will be apparent forthwith.

No matter what you think of Q, 'players' at least provides a 'who's who, of those mentioned by Q. Each player has a button linking to Q posts mentioning that player.

Was this helpful?
So basically, here's a laundry list of people and a bunch of cryptic nonsense. If something were to happen, hindsight will show that Q was trying to tell us all in advance something profound.

This is like some idiotic version of cold reading. Just keep spewing vague crap until you get a hit by dumb luck.

Bubba, how much longer before you realize there's no signal and only noise?
__________________
Gobble gobble
SuburbanTurkey is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 11:42 AM   #1116
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,787
Originally Posted by Delphic Oracle View Post
Can you describe what the link contains? Hopefully something relevant.

Depends upon how one defines relevant. Hence more tasty fodder for many tastes.


The Global themes page is perhaps more informative than the players page.

Last edited by Bubba; 15th March 2019 at 11:44 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 11:48 AM   #1117
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,787
Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post
So basically, here's a laundry list of people and a bunch of cryptic nonsense. If something were to happen, hindsight will show that Q was trying to tell us all in advance something profound.

This is like some idiotic version of cold reading. Just keep spewing vague crap until you get a hit by dumb luck.

Bubba, how much longer before you realize there's no signal and only noise?


Its can seem cryptic to newbies or those wishing not to understand it.


The replies of some of your fellow critics indicate they have no difficulty comprehending it

Last edited by Bubba; 15th March 2019 at 11:52 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 11:53 AM   #1118
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 11,856
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
Its can seem cryptic to newbies or those wishing not to understand it.


The replies of some of your fellow critics indicate they have no difficulty comprehending it
I understand it perfectly.

Some marginal personality loser is getting their jollies jerking off a bunch of folks who prefer being jerked hard over having hard facts.
__________________
"When a man who is honestly mistaken, hears the truth, he will either cease being mistaken or cease being honest." - Anonymous

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 12:00 PM   #1119
Bubba
Master Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2,787
Originally Posted by SuburbanTurkey View Post


This is like some idiotic version of cold reading. Just keep spewing vague crap until you get a hit by dumb luck.


It might seem so. To tourists
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th March 2019, 12:08 PM   #1120
Axxman300
Illuminator
 
Axxman300's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central California Coast
Posts: 3,674
Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
The replies of some of your fellow critics indicate they have no difficulty comprehending it
It's because I used to be an alcoholic. I speak the language of the town drunk.
__________________
Disingenuous Piranha
Axxman300 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:18 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.