ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags New Zealand incidents , transgender incidents , transgender issues

Old 28th February 2019, 10:30 AM   #361
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by ponderingturtle View Post
And yet when the child assertion matches the societal mold we don't question their competence to make such a statement.
Yeah, figure that. When a child's assertion matches our objective perceptions, we don't question it. Great revelation there, Turtle.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2019, 11:58 AM   #362
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

Originally Posted by quadraginta View Post

Just because someone is a child does not mean that their evaluations of themselves are without merit and can be casually dismissed. There is a difference between 'tomboys' or 'sissies' and children who are transgendered.
Putting aside the fact I haven't seen anyone on here claiming they should just be dismissed, I am curious to know what age you feel IS too young to be making irreversible changes to children's bodies, going on what the child says the feel.
I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000
cullennz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2019, 12:06 PM   #363
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Originally Posted by Belz... View Post
Still too young for children to understand their sexuality and gender fully. Hell, before 25 it's often hard enough for them.

Maybe not "fully". There are people in middle age who don't understand their sexuality and gender fully.

How about enough?

Enough to choose whether or not they want to postpone puberty?

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
Depends how you look at it. As a point in a particular developmental process, it's pretty young. The major development into maturity is still ahead.

There are lots of things we give children of that age sufficient agency to be involved in choices which affect them.

What is so special about this one?

Quote:

As a percentage of an average human lifespan it's... I dunno? Entirely subjective?
So what?

I note that you still don't address whether or not delaying puberty, a reversible process. is "child abuse".
Old 28th February 2019, 12:10 PM   #364
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

I note that you still don't address whether or not delaying puberty, a reversible process. is "child abuse".
Probably because I'm not Belz... Not my circus, not my monkey.
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2019, 12:15 PM   #365
Belz...
Fiend God

Maybe not "fully". There are people in middle age who don't understand their sexuality and gender fully.

How about enough?
Ok that's a fair point. I'd say at 25 they understand it enough. I don't know before that, but I'm willing to go down to the age when we consider them adults (18 where I live).

You?

Quote:
There are lots of things we give children of that age sufficient agency to be involved in choices which affect them.

What is so special about this one?
What's so special about driving? Or drinking? Or having sex?

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2019, 12:16 PM   #366
Belz...
Fiend God

Probably because I'm not Belz... Not my circus, not my monkey.
You're definitely not Belz.... He's much more handsome than you.

As for Quadra's question, I'm not particularily knowledgeable about the procedure, so I don't know exactly how reversible it is. I'd think that our biological systems don't take well to this sort of thing.

Old 28th February 2019, 12:19 PM   #367
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Originally Posted by Ziggurat View Post
Prepubescent children do not know what the changes caused by puberty are like, and cannot know until they experience it. Their opinions about not wanting to go through those changes are uninformed.

What utter hogwash. There are plenty of sources of information aside from experiencing puberty.

Quote:
Delaying the choice through androgen blockers doesn't solve the problem, because while they may be older at a later date, they still won't be informed because the only way to truly get informed is to go through the process.

The problem it is intended to solve is to pause the process until the individual has reached an age where they are deemed by society to be sufficiently mature to decide for themselves.

Waiting is the only way for them to do that.

Yor assertion that the only way to be adequately informed about the effects of puberty is to experience it remains hogwash.

Quote:

You say that like there's no psychological cost to the treatment. I don't think that's even remotely safe to assume.

I don't know what gives you that idea.

Like almost all medical interventions (even to the decision to take an aspirin or not) there are risks and benefits to be weighed. The proper question is if the costs and risks are outweighed by the benefits.

There is a substantial body of peer-reviewed research and evidence which strongly suggests that they are.

How much have you found which suggests that they are not?
Old 28th February 2019, 12:19 PM   #368
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

If you delay puberty until the person turns 18, is it no longer child abuse, because they're no longer a child?

Related issue: Doesn't brain development continue into the mid-twenties? Does delaying puberty delay that process as well? Does a delayed-puberty 20 year old have a 20 year old's brain maturity? Or are they still stuck with the intellectual capacity of a 12 year old?
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2019, 12:24 PM   #369
Belz...
Fiend God

What utter hogwash. There are plenty of sources of information aside from experiencing puberty.
Yeah you can read about it in a book but the point is that nothing beats going through the process, especially since everybody does at some point anyway.

Quote:
The problem it is intended to solve is to pause the process until the individual has reached an age where they are deemed by society to be sufficiently mature to decide for themselves.
Zig's point is that the process itself is part of the maturing. Remove the process, and you stilt that maturation. It doesn't sounds like a great idea.

Old 28th February 2019, 12:25 PM   #370
Belz...
Fiend God

If you delay puberty until the person turns 18, is it no longer child abuse, because they're no longer a child?

Related issue: Doesn't brain development continue into the mid-twenties? Does delaying puberty delay that process as well? Does a delayed-puberty 20 year old have a 20 year old's brain maturity? Or are they still stuck with the intellectual capacity of a 12 year old?
Also: how does one ethically make a clinical test of this?

Old 28th February 2019, 12:25 PM   #371
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Information sure. But no other sources of experience other than experience itself. And a common refrain from people who have experienced things is "studying this experience via other sources of information didn't prepare me for the experience itself!"

Nor do pre-pubescent children have the decades of diverse and focused experiences, nor even the mental maturity, to effectively estimate the value or risk of something they haven't experienced.

Then there's the issue that responses to experience change over time. As a child, I couldn't stand cheddar cheese. Somewhere during puberty, cheddar cheese became my favorite kind of cheese. Same with avocados.

So yeah, I don't buy at all the notion that a twelve year old is competent to determine whether puberty is a good idea or not.
Old 28th February 2019, 12:27 PM   #372
Crawtator
Critical Thinker

I don't think that would be the case at all. Kallmann syndrome can result in a complete lack of onset of puberty, but none of the listed symptoms of this syndrome seem to relate to brain maturity, at least in cognition. I could be wrong because I haven't looked that closely at this condition, but remembered hearing about it and thought someone could be interested in it.
Crawtator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2019, 12:33 PM   #373
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Ok that's a fair point. I'd say at 25 they understand it enough. I don't know before that, but I'm willing to go down to the age when we consider them adults (18 where I live).

You?

Yes. I think 18 is old enough for someone to decide for themselves (with appropriate counseling) to begin HRT.

I think that delaying puberty until they reach that point is a prudent precaution. Otherwise the choice is being taken from them. HRT is far more effective when the effects of puberty do not have to be dealt with as well.

Gender transition in general is far less invasive if the effects of puberty do not need to be contended with.

Quote:

What's so special about driving? Or drinking? Or having sex?

Good question. I haven't suggested that there is.

What is the cost of having someone wait a few years before they are granted those privileges by society?

Are the children harmed? No.

Because transgender children who are forced to suffer an irreversible puberty which they don't want when there are sufficiently benign ways to avoid that are be harmed.

Child abuse.
Old 28th February 2019, 12:38 PM   #374
Belz...
Fiend God

Yes. I think 18 is old enough for someone to decide for themselves (with appropriate counseling) to begin HRT.

I think that delaying puberty until they reach that point is a prudent precaution.
Wait a second. You are proposing to delay puberty until they are old enough to make the decision, but by then the puberty not only should be underway, it should be mostly over. You don't think that could cause serious issues?

Quote:
Good question. I haven't suggested that there is.
Well, yes you have. You've suggested that having to wait for a decision on this one was because it is special. Wouldn't that be true of all things for which we wait for the child to be older to allow them to make decisions?

Quote:
Because transgender children who are forced to suffer an irreversible puberty which they don't want when there are sufficiently benign ways to avoid that are be harmed.

Child abuse.
Come on, man. They're not forced into anything. Puberty happens. (which, I'm told, means it doesn't exist)

Old 28th February 2019, 12:40 PM   #375
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Haw, haw.

I expect better of you.

Quote:

I have not seen anything which suggests that delaying the onset of puberty for a few years has any effect on cognition.

I'll be interested in looking at whatever evidence you have that it does.
Old 28th February 2019, 12:40 PM   #376
Crawtator
Critical Thinker

Interesting, but long, article on this issue...

https://pediatrics.aappublications.o...39/6/e20163177
Crawtator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2019, 12:47 PM   #377
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

So let's get this straight

To avoid hassles later from stigma, we think it is a good idea to have weird looking man kid 18 year olds having to walk around whose bodies have been artificially stopped going through puberty?
I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

cullennz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2019, 12:57 PM   #378
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

18 years old is just a social convention, though. It's a "common sense" estimate of when a person has reached an adequate level of maturity. We generally hope that they're that mature a few years earlier, but we build in some slack.

This doesn't mean that 18 is a magical rubicon of maturity. You turn 18 and suddenly you know what's what and can decide things for yourself. It's just our estimate of how long it typically takes for that maturation process to get far enough along.

Retard the maturation process, and that estimate probably has to go out the window.
Old 28th February 2019, 01:00 PM   #379
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

Originally Posted by cullennz View Post
So let's get this straight

To avoid hassles later from stigma, we think it is a good idea to have weird looking man kid 18 year olds having to walk around whose bodies have been artificially stopped going through puberty?
Yeah, sound plan.

It's not like kids would see it as a form of punishment for being different, and it's a certainty none of those weedy, voice-not-yet-broken 17 year olds would be bullied.

Some people need to buy a calendar.
Old 28th February 2019, 01:03 PM   #380
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Haw, haw.

I expect better of you.
I wish you were expecting a serious question, because that's what I asked. I feel like you haven't really given much thought to what the maturation process actually is, and what actually distinguishes a child from an adult. I feel like you're treating my question as a joke, because it's easier than actually stopping to think about what 18 years of age actually means in terms of this discussion.

Quote:
I have not seen anything which suggests that delaying the onset of puberty for a few years has any effect on cognition.

I'll let you know if I find any.

But the way I see it, you're the one who's arguing that delaying maturation is safe and ethical. So it's on you to investigate related questions of maturity. If you can't answer the question of brain maturity, then I'm probably not ready to agree to your proposal.
Old 28th February 2019, 01:12 PM   #381
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Yeah you can read about it in a book but the point is that nothing beats going through the process, especially since everybody does at some point anyway.

That's right. And so will the "children" who have elected (with the advice and counsel of medical professionals) to wait until they are allowed to decide for themselves whether or not to proceed with HRT.

Until that time they have the advice and experience of others to help guide them in a choice which has few if any significant costs compared to the inability to make that choice.

There are a lot more resources available to them than simply what they "read in a book". But then, I expect you know that.

I have been involved in more than a few support groups for the transgendered. The ages encountered run the full gamut from early teens to senior citizens. There is no disagreement at all about the detrimental effects of being needlessly forced to undergo a puberty which is not wanted.

Quote:

Zig's point is that the process itself is part of the maturing. Remove the process, and you stilt that maturation. It doesn't sounds like a great idea.

Puberty isn't being "removed". It's being postponed. And not for all that long.

The idea that this somehow interferes in some significant fashion with "maturing" is one which could use some foundation, because I have yet to see any.

Maturity is a rather ill-defined concept to begin with. I have known a lot of children who at a very young age were far more mature than many adults will ever be able to hope to be.

There doesn't seem to be a hard and fast schedule. Our society has chosen some numbers (like 18 years old) which serve to encompass the larger proportion of its members as far as legally engaging in certain activities. The numbers are chosen out of convenience and necessity. As I have often heard said, "We have to draw the line somewhere."

If you think there has been a great deal of consensus as to where that line need be drawn then I suggest you review recent as well as older history.

But no one sane is going to suggest that all people become equally mature on the day they turn 18, or were equally immature the day before.

You and zig seem to be placing a lot of value on the experience of puberty.

Much of maturity is related to experience. I certainly find that to be true. Transgender (and LGB) youths and young adults that I have met seem to in general be far more 'mature' than others of their age cohorts. I expect that is because they have had a lot of experiences which those others have not.

Is this a maturity which can inform a decision like electing to postpone puberty?

With the adjunct of counseling and medical supervision ... yes. I believe it is.
Old 28th February 2019, 01:15 PM   #382
Belz...
Fiend God

That's right. And so will the "children" who have elected (with the advice and counsel of medical professionals) to wait until they are allowed to decide for themselves whether or not to proceed with HRT.
An up to ten year delay doesn't sound like it won't have negative consequences.

Quote:
Until that time they have the advice and experience of others to help guide them in a choice which has few if any significant costs compared to the inability to make that choice.
But they can't know because their hormones haven't fully kicked in yet.

Quote:
There are a lot more resources available to them than simply what they "read in a book". But then, I expect you know that.
Yes, that was hyperbole.

Quote:
I just think that, if I don't let children drive or drink, that's because we don't consider them mature enough for that. Seems like having experience and good self-awareness, including your full development, is key to making such complex and far-reaching decisions.

Old 28th February 2019, 01:23 PM   #383
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

Because it's pretty god damn consequential, particularly in regards to sex and sexuality. Hormones change both your body and your brain. The fact that you don't feel like you fit in your prepubescent body doesn't mean you will feel like you don't fit in your postpubescent body.
"As long as it is admitted that the law may be diverted from its true purpose -- that it may violate property instead of protecting it -- then everyone will want to participate in making the law, either to protect himself against plunder or to use it for plunder. Political questions will always be prejudicial, dominant, and all-absorbing. There will be fighting at the door of the Legislative Palace, and the struggle within will be no less furious." - Bastiat, The Law
Ziggurat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2019, 01:26 PM   #384
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Haw, haw.

I expect better of you.
I wish you were expecting a serious question, because that's what I asked. I feel like you haven't really given much thought to what the maturation process actually is, and what actually distinguishes a child from an adult. I feel like you're treating my question as a joke, because it's easier than actually stopping to think about what 18 years of age actually means in terms of this discussion.

I've given it a great deal of thought. And have read about it, and discussed it with professionals in the field.

You're the one who seems to think it is some sort of magical transition point.

Quote:
Quote:

I'll let you know if I find any.

But the way I see it, you're the one who's arguing that delaying maturation is safe and ethical. So it's on you to investigate related questions of maturity. If you can't answer the question of brain maturity, then I'm probably not ready to agree to your proposal.

I wasn't the one who brought it up. I have been talking about delaying the physiological process of puberty.

Zig proposed this conceit that there is somehow some significant and meaningful connection between that and "maturity"... and/or "maturation", whatever the difference may be. Then you jumped on that bandwagon with him.

It isn't my job to refute some conjecture which you have constructed out of thin air. Start by showing me that such a problem even exists. That's on you, not me.
Old 28th February 2019, 01:29 PM   #385
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Because it's pretty god damn consequential, particularly in regards to sex and sexuality. Hormones change both your body and your brain. The fact that you don't feel like you fit in your prepubescent body doesn't mean you will feel like you don't fit in your postpubescent body.

And by the time you find out you don't ...

... well, darn! It's too late. Oh, well. Too bad.

If only there were someway to anticipate that such a likelihood might exist. You know. Something like years of counseling and therapy.
Old 28th February 2019, 01:32 PM   #386
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

I wasn't the one who brought it up. I have been talking about delaying the physiological process of puberty.

Zig proposed this conceit that there is somehow some significant and meaningful connection between that and "maturity"... and/or "maturation", whatever the difference may be. Then you jumped on that bandwagon with him.
I presume you are referring to post #360. I suggest you read it again. It does not contain the word "maturity" or "maturation". I argued that you can't fully understand what puberty does to you unless you experience it, but that wasn't a claim about generalized maturation, it was only about one's understanding of puberty specifically.
"As long as it is admitted that the law may be diverted from its true purpose -- that it may violate property instead of protecting it -- then everyone will want to participate in making the law, either to protect himself against plunder or to use it for plunder. Political questions will always be prejudicial, dominant, and all-absorbing. There will be fighting at the door of the Legislative Palace, and the struggle within will be no less furious." - Bastiat, The Law
Ziggurat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2019, 01:53 PM   #387
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

And by the time you find out you don't ...

... well, darn! It's too late. Oh, well. Too bad.

If only there were someway to anticipate that such a likelihood might exist. You know. Something like years of counseling and therapy.
There is no risk-free course of action. And there are people who transition that later regret it.
Old 28th February 2019, 02:17 PM   #388
deadrose
Illuminator

I suppose we should tell women they can't use birth control until they've already been pregnant then, how do they know they don't want a baby if they haven't experienced one?

Puberty brings on a number of irreversible changes to the body - to the bones, to hair growth, to the vocal cords, not just to the genitals. Some of them can be repaired to a degree by expensive plastic surgery, but most can't.

Puberty-blocking drugs do only that. They don't transition a person, they just keep them from undergoing irreversible changes. This also means they don't have to spend their adolescence fighting to think clearly through a tsunami of hormones, so in many ways they should be more mentally mature than the average sex-addled adolescent.
deadrose is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2019, 02:38 PM   #389
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

Quite and interesting read on Puberty blocking

https://thenationalpulse.com/politic...nder-children/

Old 28th February 2019, 02:52 PM   #390
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by deadrose View Post
I suppose we should tell women they can't use birth control until they've already been pregnant then, how do they know they don't want a baby if they haven't experienced one?
Not equivalent. They know what it's like to be not pregnant. But you cannot remain prepubescent for your whole life. That isn't a viable solution.

Quote:
Puberty-blocking drugs do only that. They don't transition a person, they just keep them from undergoing irreversible changes.
But they do have side effects, some of which can be quite serious (such as hepatitis).
Old 28th February 2019, 03:16 PM   #391
deadrose
Illuminator

Going through puberty has serious side effects too, especially if your body and gender don't match.

Bad jokes aside, would you feel comfortable if you started sprouting breasts, wider hips, and subcutaneous fat tomorrow? How about getting your period? For the females in the room, how about a beard and deep voice or a receding hairline? Random erections?

Can you see how this could be misery-inducing to a trans teenager? Combined with the mood swings caused by those surges of hormones, it can cause a lot of severe depression and suicidal behavior. The risks of puberty blockers are a lot lower.
deadrose is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2019, 03:28 PM   #392
This is The End

Prepubescent children do not know what the changes caused by puberty are like, and cannot know until they experience it. Their opinions about not wanting to go through those changes are uninformed.

Oh give me a break. "cannot know what the changes caused by puberty are like until they experience it"... cannot huh? Get the **** out of here with that ****.

That would be like saying I have no idea what Africa is like because I have never been there.

A human being can absorb a sufficient amount of information about pretty much anything to where they reach a point where they know just as much about it as someone who has experienced it directly. Or definitely enough to make a knowledgeable decision. Through text, video, simulation, and many other methods of learning.

Now whether or not they are intelligent enough to make that decision is an entirely different thing... That age will vary widely per person. But that has **** all to do with the waste you are trying to sell.
Old 28th February 2019, 05:57 PM   #393
Lambchops
Graduate Poster

Going through puberty has serious side effects too, especially if your body and gender don't match.

Bad jokes aside, would you feel comfortable if you started sprouting breasts, wider hips, and subcutaneous fat tomorrow? How about getting your period? For the females in the room, how about a beard and deep voice or a receding hairline? Random erections?

Can you see how this could be misery-inducing to a trans teenager? Combined with the mood swings caused by those surges of hormones, it can cause a lot of severe depression and suicidal behavior. The risks of puberty blockers are a lot lower.

Thank you.
Old 28th February 2019, 06:35 PM   #394
Ziggurat
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by This is The End View Post
Oh give me a break. "cannot know what the changes caused by puberty are like until they experience it"... cannot huh? Get the **** out of here with that ****.

That would be like saying I have no idea what Africa is like because I have never been there.
These are not equivalent problems. Puberty doesn't just change your body, it changes your brain. You aren't just responding to some external change, there's an internal change as well. You aren't the same you after the process.
Old 28th February 2019, 07:23 PM   #395
Roboramma
Penultimate Amazing

I should really try to find the figures, but as I understand most people who consider themselves transgender at a young age turn out not to be by the time they are 25.
"... when people thought the Earth was flat, they were wrong. When people thought the Earth was spherical they were wrong. But if you think that thinking the Earth is spherical is just as wrong as thinking the Earth is flat, then your view is wronger than both of them put together."
Isaac Asimov
Roboramma is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2019, 07:29 PM   #396
deadrose
Illuminator

Ditto pregnancy. It leaves permanent changes on brain and body, including having a population of your child's cells in your body. It also has a higher maternal fatality rate than birth control or elective abortion.
Old 28th February 2019, 07:59 PM   #397
Lambchops
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by cullennz View Post
Quite and interesting read on Puberty blocking

https://thenationalpulse.com/politic...nder-children/
Lol, obviously no agenda here.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-national-pulse/
Old 28th February 2019, 11:02 PM   #398
Roboramma
Penultimate Amazing

Ditto pregnancy. It leaves permanent changes on brain and body, including having a population of your child's cells in your body. It also has a higher maternal fatality rate than birth control or elective abortion.
Sure. So, what do you think that says about pregnancy? That one can't know before going through it how one will feel about it after? I think that makes sense.

What insight do you think this offers to the subject under discussion?
"... when people thought the Earth was flat, they were wrong. When people thought the Earth was spherical they were wrong. But if you think that thinking the Earth is spherical is just as wrong as thinking the Earth is flat, then your view is wronger than both of them put together."
Isaac Asimov
Roboramma is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th February 2019, 11:06 PM   #399
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

Originally Posted by Lambchops View Post
Obviously

But then you think the other side aren't?

It quotes actual studies

Feel free to critique them

Old 28th February 2019, 11:12 PM   #400
cullennz
Embarrasingly illiterate

The difference being we have about 6 million years of billions of examples of what happens after a woman gets pregnant and has a baby and sweet FA on what happens if someone with delayed puberty for years decides they have changed their mind.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events