IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 11th June 2016, 10:18 AM   #81
Cain
Straussian

Originally Posted by Jules Galen View Post
...the cop is a proud Lesbian!
Shocker.
Cain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2016, 04:00 AM   #82
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

Well...she's open about her Lesbianism and proud of her choices and her girlfriend and doesn't hesitate to tell the world. Yet....somehow your mighty logic has led you to conclude that there is a significant chance this woman is homophobic?

I am in awe of your deductive powers.
You may have quoted my post, but what you have said is not related to it and your conclusions are meaningless.
Old 12th June 2016, 05:42 PM   #83
Jules Galen
Banned

Johnny's Playing Hard Ball

Previously, Amber had asked for $55K/Month, Johnny's Condo/Penthouse Suites, the Range Rover and Legal Fees. So...Johnny comes back with an offer that is $50K/Month for 8 Months, and a Mutual Restraining Order - and no Range Rover and no Condo. Amber says no - that she's not the violent one despite her documented legal history of domestic violence - and that Johnny's Deal is no Deal at all (Seems like Amber is hung up on the Mutual Restraining Order).

Well, with Johnny, it was take it or leave it, so now the process continues and....I bet Johnny has got big surprise for Amber come the restraining Order Trial on June 17. I figure he's got some really incriminating Video...which is just what Johnny's insistence on a Mutual Restraining order would imply. I could be wrong...but Johnny has played it textbook perfect so far and allowed Amber and Company to make all the mistakes - so I just won't underestimate Johnny.

https://inoutstar.com/amber-heard-tu...rotection-4166
Jules Galen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th June 2016, 09:21 PM   #84
mgidm86
Philosopher

Slow news day? I know people who are divorced too. Hey, I'm one of them. News at never.
Old 12th June 2016, 11:35 PM   #85
Klimax
NWO Cyborg 5960x (subversion VPUNPCKHQDQ)

Originally Posted by mgidm86 View Post
Slow news day? I know people who are divorced too. Hey, I'm one of them. News at never.
Throw in some accusations or two like violence and it's good goods for tabloid and co.

Engine: Ibalgin 400
Klimax is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th June 2016, 08:44 PM   #86
Darth Rotor
Salted Sith Cynic

For another laugh riot regarding Heard and Depp, see the Katering gals spoof video of their stiff apology. Nice bit of parody of the idiotic apology about the dog thing for the Heard/Depp duo.
"Jesus wept, but did He laugh?"--F.H. Buckley____"There is one thing that was too great for God to show us when He walked upon our earth ... His mirth." --Chesterton__"If the barbarian in us is excised, so is our humanity."--D'rok__ "I only use my gun whenever kindness fails."-- Robert Earl Keen__"Sturgeon spares none.". -- The Marquis

Last edited by Darth Rotor; 14th June 2016 at 08:57 PM.
Darth Rotor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2016, 11:22 AM   #87
Jules Galen
Banned

Well...looks like Amber has dropped the suit for spousal support because:

"In light of the coordinated false and negative media campaign falsely depicting my attempts to attain a CLETS [California Law Enforcement Telecommunications System] Domestic Violence Order as being financially motivated, I am hereby withdrawing my request," read Heard's statement.

https://mic.com/articles/146384/ambe...why#.7tRfhI9lG

So...Amber can now concentrate on pressing the issue for a Restraining Order while not being called a "Gold Digger"...Right. NO. It appears that Amber will not take Johnny to court for the Restraining Order as promised:
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.2676339

Now...all Johnny has got to do is wait her out. Time is now on Johnny's side.

Hallelujah...Praise the Lord!
Jules Galen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2016, 02:39 PM   #88
Jules Galen
Banned

Amber Heard never went to London for her costume fitting this week -- which is why her lawyers said she was unavailable for a deposition -- because she says the production crew felt she was too skinny, having lost 20 pounds because of what she says is overwhelming stress.

https://www.tmz.com/2016/06/16/amber...g-johnny-depp/

Yeah...Right!

Amber won't file a Police Report...Won't make a Deposition...Won't testify at a Trial. Seems like she'll say anything except that for which she could be held accountable.
Old 16th June 2016, 03:20 PM   #89
bytewizard
Master Poster

Quote:
"In light of the coordinated false and negative media campaign falsely depicting my ..."
More proof of the 'Vast Right Wing Conspiracy'!
bytewizard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2016, 03:52 PM   #90
Jules Galen
Banned

According to TMZ:

We've learned Johnny's lawyer, Laura Wasser, and Amber's attorney, Samantha Spector, had a telephone conference with the judge Thursday afternoon and Wasser asked for a continuance so her team could take the depositions of Amber and others. She also said both sides wanted to talk settlement.

In other words (I speculate), the Judge found out that Amber never went to London like she said she was going to do and so is going to give Johnny and is Lawyer what they originally wanted (the Depositions and Delay) because...the Judge feels he's been deceived (I could be wrong...but I don't think so).

This is really good for Johnny. Now Johnny can get a look at all the evidence against him before he takes Amber to court. -OR- Johnny can gather the evidence he needs to make Amber fold and sign a deal on his terms.

However, I really do not expect Amber to testify at a Deposition....much less a Trial. No way. No how. (I think the Australian Doggy Incident has taught Amber well the dangers of making "mis-statements" on the Public Record) Now, I figure there is nothing really to do but give her some change and send her on her way.

Last edited by Jules Galen; 16th June 2016 at 03:55 PM.
Old 16th June 2016, 08:11 PM   #91
Corsair 115
Penultimate Amazing

Amber won't file a Police Report...Won't make a Deposition...Won't testify at a Trial. Seems like she'll say anything except that for which she could be held accountable.

She doesn't need to—remember "Listen and Believe"?
Corsair 115 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2016, 08:14 PM   #92
Jules Galen
Banned

Originally Posted by Corsair 115 View Post
She doesn't need to—remember "Listen and Believe"?
Ahhh...did some reading and found out what you meant.

Well, if the judge is a man-hating Feminist Lesbian, there could be a problem.

Otherwise, I think Johnny is ok.

Last edited by Jules Galen; 16th June 2016 at 08:46 PM.
Old 16th June 2016, 10:18 PM   #93
Corsair 115
Penultimate Amazing

Otherwise, I think Johnny is ok.

In legal court, probably. In the court of public opinion, at least in some circles, perhaps not.
Corsair 115 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th June 2016, 10:25 PM   #94
Jules Galen
Banned

In legal court, probably. In the court of public opinion, at least in some circles, perhaps not.
Hey...there's going to be some people that hate Johnny no matter what - he can't help that. However, what Johnny can do is get this thing silenced...get Amber paid off...and then let her (Amber) fall off the radar screen into oblivion while he continues with his career.

Seriously...in one year, hardly anyone will remember this.
Old 16th June 2016, 11:06 PM   #95
Lorentz
Muse

Originally Posted by Cain View Post
You're right, of course, but everybody makes mistakes. My mother did.
So did my ex...
Lorentz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th June 2016, 10:33 AM   #96
Darth Rotor
Salted Sith Cynic

@Lorentz: if your ex was Cain's mother, that would be some strange Karma.
"Jesus wept, but did He laugh?"--F.H. Buckley____"There is one thing that was too great for God to show us when He walked upon our earth ... His mirth." --Chesterton__"If the barbarian in us is excised, so is our humanity."--D'rok__ "I only use my gun whenever kindness fails."-- Robert Earl Keen__"Sturgeon spares none.". -- The Marquis
Darth Rotor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th June 2016, 11:11 AM   #97
Polaris
Penultimate Amazing

Hey...there's going to be some people that hate Johnny no matter what - he can't help that. However, what Johnny can do is get this thing silenced...get Amber paid off...and then let her (Amber) fall off the radar screen into oblivion while he continues with his career.

Seriously...in one year, hardly anyone will remember this.
Hell I don't remember this now until the thread gets bumped.
"There's vastly more truth to be found in rocks than in holy books. Rocks are far superior, in fact, because you can DEMONSTRATE the truth found in rocks. Plus, they're pretty. Holy books are just heavy." - Dinwar

"Let your ears hear this beautiful song that's hiding underneath the sound," Ed Kowalczyk.
Polaris is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th June 2016, 01:23 PM   #98
Joey McGee
Banned

Personally, I'm shocked that a celebrity drinks too much, does coke, and mistreats his crazy girlfriend who drinks too much, does coke and mistreats her girlfriends. Next you'll tell me that heavy metal rockers use heroin to inspire their lyrics.
Joey McGee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th June 2016, 01:35 PM   #99
Jules Galen
Banned

Originally Posted by Joey McGee View Post
Personally, I'm shocked that a celebrity drinks too much, does coke, and mistreats his crazy girlfriend who drinks too much, does coke and mistreats her girlfriends. Next you'll tell me that heavy metal rockers use heroin to inspire their lyrics.
And don't forget that Johnny is one hell of a Rock Guitar Player. Johnny isn't touring with Alice Cooper and Joe Perry because he's a movie star - he's touring with them because he's one of the best Guitarists in Rock-n-Roll.

http://loudwire.com/hollywood-vampir...uitar-lessons/

Also, don't forget that Johnny isn't the one here with a documented history Domestic Violence - that would be Amber Heard (his soon-to-be ex-wife).

https://www.tmz.com/2016/06/07/amber...tasya-van-ree/

Women love Johnny. He's a Movie Star and a Rock Star...and many other things that women love.

http://pets.people.com/people/galler...190930,00.html

Last edited by Jules Galen; 20th June 2016 at 01:41 PM.
Old 20th June 2016, 01:52 PM   #100
Joey McGee
Banned

Johnny's rockstardom and success doesn't change anything for me. He probably did most of what she says he did. And she probably had some sins too... doesn't mean it's equal. My only point this entire thread has been, don't do coke kids, booze and coke is special and combines in your body to make a new even scarier drug, this is bad. I personally don't hate either of them, both of them are equal people in my mind.
Joey McGee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th June 2016, 01:56 PM   #101
Jules Galen
Banned

Johnny's rockstardom and success doesn't change anything for me. He probably did most of what she says he did. And she probably had some sins too... doesn't mean it's equal. My only point this entire thread has been, don't do coke kids, booze and coke is special and combines in your body to make a new even scarier drug, this is bad. I personally don't hate either of them, both of them are equal people in my mind.
Well...now she has a venue in which to prove it. Let's see her take her best shot at it. So far, she has been quite unimpressive.
Old 20th June 2016, 02:03 PM   #102
Joey McGee
Banned

A good defense would be

a) Johnny doesn't do coke
b) Johnny doesn't drink too much
c) Johnny doesn't even black out

Since all of these things are obviously false, her testimony and the testimony of her friends will be credible until their credibility is suitably destroyed with obvious evidence, which is unlikely. What is likely is that her story is weak because it's circumstantial, police found no evidence of a crime after the call etc. that's what makes this likely to become history.

Johnny will probably walk away from this, and Amber I have equal respect for her. I don't judge people by their worst day.

But that doesn't mean that we can't learn lessons.

Kids, please, don't do coke.
Old 20th June 2016, 02:22 PM   #103
Corsair 115
Penultimate Amazing

He probably did most of what she says he did.

He says this, on a skeptic's forum no less. Evidence? Facts? Proof? Pffft! (Listen and Believe™ apparently claims yet another mind.)
Old 20th June 2016, 02:25 PM   #104
Joey McGee
Banned

Yeah she probably didn't fake the bruise on her face and lie about the phone, her friend probably didn't lie about the clumps of hair on the floor. Probably, that's my opinion, I forgot some of you were looking for solids so as to be able to have ammunition to recruit for your respective cults.
Old 20th June 2016, 02:31 PM   #105
Jules Galen
Banned

He says this, on a skeptic's forum no less. Evidence? Facts? Proof? Pffft! (Listen and Believe™ apparently claims yet another mind.)
What's even crazier is that he says it when so much of the evidence to date points the other way! But...like I said earlier, "Amber now has a Venue in which to prove her allegations".

But it's funny, people are going to believe what they want to believe - like the people who say that Johnny got in trouble for smuggling dogs to Australia and then Apologized. NOPE. Johhnny never smuggled dogs, so he never got charged and wasn't going to get charged. Also, Johnny never apologized to anyone for smuggling Dogs - it was Amber and Amber Alone who apologized (Johnny was there just supporting his wife - like a good husband should):

Transcript

Heard: "Australia is a wonderful island with a treasure trove of unique plants, animals and people."

Depp: "It has to be protected."

Heard: "Australia is free of many pests and diseases that are commonplace around the world. That is why Australia has to have such strong biosecurity laws."

Depp: "Australians are just as unique; both warm and direct. When you disrespect Australian law, they will tell your firmly."

Heard: "I am truly sorry that Pistol and Boo were not declared. Protecting Australia is important."

Depp: "Declare everything when you enter Australia...thanks."

===========

Also, I am quite sure that Johnny finagled the truth a bit in the Australian Court in order to keep Amber out of Hot Water - which is a damned noble thing for a Husband to do.

Last edited by Jules Galen; 20th June 2016 at 02:44 PM.
Old 20th June 2016, 02:32 PM   #106
Corsair 115
Penultimate Amazing

Yeah she probably didn't fake the bruise on her face and lie about the phone, her friend probably didn't lie about the clumps of hair on the floor.

Was this 'bruise' verified by medical examination? You know, the way it would have been if a violent act had been reported to the police?

Probably, that's my opinion, I forgot some of you were looking for solids so as to be able to have ammunition to recruit for your respective cults.

Somewhere in that word salad there is a point, I presume.
Old 20th June 2016, 02:37 PM   #107
Klimax

Yeah she probably didn't fake the bruise on her face and lie about the phone, her friend probably didn't lie about the clumps of hair on the floor. Probably, that's my opinion, I forgot some of you were looking for solids so as to be able to have ammunition to recruit for your respective cults.
Impressive. Evidence-less assertions are believable. Skipping inconvenient stuff like her own attacks against him. (Thanks, no need for evidence, though there seems to be more evidence for this then the other way) Also she cannot lie nor do other heinous stuff. Only men can. And couple of logical fallacies including poisoning the well as well.

You'd do far better to use critical thinking. For now you are not using it at all, Just believe her crap... Sorry, that's just pure idiocy. There is better basis for this to be false accusation in order to get money and harm reputation then something real.

Klimax is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th June 2016, 02:37 PM   #108
Joey McGee
Banned

Was this 'bruise' verified by medical examination? You know, the way it would have been if a violent act had been reported to the police?
Well, I don't know if you've been hit in the face before, but I have, lots of times, for various obvious and non-obvious reasons, and sometimes it doesn't show up for many hours. Plus I'm neutral here.
Quote:
Somewhere in that word salad there is a point, I presume.
You know less about this than I do and you're taking sides, I don't have to have a doctorate in philosophy to take the piss.
Old 20th June 2016, 02:42 PM   #109
Joey McGee
Banned

Originally Posted by Klimax View Post
Impressive. Evidence-less assertions are believable.
Uhm, yes obviously, then eyewitness accounts would be worth zero instead of scientifically questionable... do you know what you're talking about?
Quote:
Skipping inconvenient stuff like her own attacks against him.
Wow I actually addressed that and said I didn't take sides "THANKS"
Quote:
(Thanks, no need for evidence, though there seems to be more evidence for this then the other way) Also she cannot lie nor do other heinous stuff. Only men can. And couple of logical fallacies including poisoning the well as well.
Seems you imagined all of this since I demonstrated a respectable neutrality which you missed which is bad.

Quote:
Just believe her crap...
I have been so neutral in all of my wording, all I really said is don't do coke and my opinions, belief doesn't enter into it. You have misrepresented and misread me to the extreme and that's fine with me because I 100% expected it. Have a nice day.
Old 20th June 2016, 02:45 PM   #110
Corsair 115
Penultimate Amazing

Well, I don't know if you've been hit in the face before, but I have, lots of times, for various obvious and non-obvious reasons, and sometimes it doesn't show up for many hours.

You are aware, are you not, that movie and TV makeup artists routinely are able to create realistic-looking bruises, cuts, and other injuries as part of their craft? Even a moderately talented artist could create an injury that would look convincing in a photo. And bear in mind Heard works in entertainment industry.

I'd give much more weight to a police report and/or testimony from a physician or police officer than just some photo posted to social media.

Plus I'm neutral here.You know less about this than I do and you're taking sides, I don't have to have a doctorate in philosophy to take the piss.

Uh, you're the one who said:

He probably did most of what she says he did.

Now, remind me, who's taking sides here?
Old 20th June 2016, 02:48 PM   #111
Klimax

Well, I don't know if you've been hit in the face before, but I have, lots of times, for various obvious and non-obvious reasons, and sometimes it doesn't show up for many hours. Plus I'm neutral here.You know less about this than I do and you're taking sides, I don't have to have a doctorate in philosophy to take the piss.
There are quite few ways to get some nice addition to face. And when one does coke or other substance then probability goes up, not down. And there is some distinct lack of evidence that they exist(ed). Not to speak of lack of evidence that they were caused by Depp...

Also, sorry but you don't sound neutral. Your post are very far from neutral point of view. Dismissing lack of evidence and similar posturing (like giving her far more credence) has nothing to do with being neutral.

Old 20th June 2016, 02:54 PM   #112
Joey McGee
Banned

You are aware, are you not, that movie and TV makeup artists routinely are able to create realistic-looking bruises, cuts, and other injuries as part of their craft? Even a moderately talented artist could create an injury that would look convincing in a photo. And bear in mind Heard works in entertainment industry.

I'd give much more weight to a police report and/or testimony from a physician or police officer than just some photo posted to social media.
That's a conspiracy theory, and I think it's more likely that something hit her in the face. Sure, it's POSSIBLE, but then people told me the same thing when the rob ford crack videos came out.

lol

Quote:
Uh, you're the one who said:

Now, remind me, who's taking sides here?
Google the terms qualifier and probably and then get back to me... Dude, why would she lie completely? No that makes no sense. Too much coke and booze makes sense. He's 52 she's 30 she put up with it for too long, he's slipping brains can't handle coke and booze that many years straight, it's what happens... have you been living under a rock?

Maybe it was wrong of me to do so, but I will confess the above made me laugh.
Yeah, credit goes to me because I made that joke at my own expense, omg why are you gloating lol
Old 20th June 2016, 02:54 PM   #113
Klimax

Uhm, yes obviously, then eyewitness accounts would be worth zero instead of scientifically questionable... do you know what you're talking about?Wow I actually addressed that and said I didn't take sides "THANKS"Seems you imagined all of this since I demonstrated a respectable neutrality which you missed which is bad.

I have been so neutral in all of my wording, all I really said is don't do coke and my opinions, belief doesn't enter into it. You have misrepresented and misread me to the extreme and that's fine with me because I 100% expected it. Have a nice day.
So, no evidence. Thanks. There is even less evidence for her claims then there is for her attacks against others. And no, you are not neutral. Not even by long shot. Your posts would in light of gross absence of evidence look distinctly different.

Faking things is easy. Lying and making stuff up is easy too. The only current correct response is to wait. So far there is nothing but allegations which are cheap to make.

Forget professionals. My sister cosplays main character from French (web)serial Le Visiteur du Futur and people constantly ask her what happened!

It's cheap to look beaten up with blood all over.

Old 20th June 2016, 02:55 PM   #114
Joey McGee
Banned

There are quite few ways to get some nice addition to face. And when one does coke or other substance then probability goes up, not down. And there is some distinct lack of evidence that they exist(ed). Not to speak of lack of evidence that they were caused by Depp...

Also, sorry but you don't sound neutral. Your post are very far from neutral point of view. Dismissing lack of evidence and similar posturing (like giving her far more credence) has nothing to do with being neutral.
None of that made enough sense to reply to, make of that what you will.
Old 20th June 2016, 02:57 PM   #115
Klimax

That's a conspiracy theory, and I think it's more likely that something hit her in the face. Sure, it's POSSIBLE, but then people told me the same thing when the rob ford crack videos came out.

lol

Google the terms qualifier and probably and then get back to me... Dude, why would she lie completely? No that makes no sense. Too much coke and booze makes sense. He's 52 she's 30 she put up with it for too long, he's slipping brains can't handle coke and booze that many years straight, it's what happens... have you been living under a rock?

Yeah, credit goes to me because I made that joke at my own expense, omg why are you gloating lol
Without any evidence to back her claims, she as well may lie. After all she is trying to get significant amount of stuff from him soo she has very good profit motive to lie.

But thanks for proving your "neutrality"...

Old 20th June 2016, 02:58 PM   #116
Joey McGee
Banned

So, no evidence. Thanks. There is even less evidence for her claims then there is for her attacks against others,
I read about clumps of hair on the floor and bruises. There is a police report from when she fought with her gf, no bruises or pulled hair there. Wow, you have an actual document because it was in public not a condo. Conversation over you lose.

I am neutral. I love Johnny. I wish he was here I wouldn't even mention it, I'd just talk like nothing happened.

Not that I think he is innocent, because I think he is a good guy, and we have courts and the press and I have better things to do than chastise random people, that's not my role, that's the court's role, and I don't have any evidence that says I shouldn't be his friend, plus I don't know what to forgive him for, I have no SOLID evidence.

Last edited by Joey McGee; 20th June 2016 at 03:01 PM.
Old 20th June 2016, 02:59 PM   #117
Klimax

None of that made enough sense to reply to, make of that what you will.
Your problem, not mine. It's very simple post...

I'll try to make it even more simpler:
No evidence about injuries. No evidence they were done by third party. There are many ways to injure your pretty face yourself. And drugs like coke increase probability of injury.

Simple enough?

Old 20th June 2016, 03:01 PM   #118
Klimax

I read about clumps of hair on the floor and bruises. There is a police report from when she fought with her gf, no bruises or pulled hair there. Wow, you have an actual document because it was in public not a condo. Conversation over you lose.

I am neutral. I love Johnny. I wish he was here I wouldn't even mention it, I'd just talk like nothing happened.
Buyer of Golden Gate Bridge will believe you on that...

Old 20th June 2016, 03:07 PM   #119
Joey McGee
Banned

Just because you have identified a motive for someone to be biased, doesn't mean that they are actually biased in that way. I have read over 50 books on the psychology of bias and belief and meaning, as well as dozens on crime. Also, I watch A&E. She wouldn't lie, it's the narrative that she's telling that is getting your skepticism up, it's victim culture, it's self serving, I know that, a lot of people know that, like Standhope knows it, but she's not a complete liar there is nuance here, that stuff happened, the story she is telling is probably a little bit self-serviing but that's what anyone would do. Eat your sour Gilbert Grapes and go home with that
Old 20th June 2016, 03:10 PM   #120
Joey McGee
Banned

Your problem, not mine. It's very simple post...

I'll try to make it even more simpler:
No evidence about injuries. No evidence they were done by third party. There are many ways to injure your pretty face yourself. And drugs like coke increase probability of injury.

Simple enough?
In some parts of the country they'll buy that defense lawyer pedantic ****. If we were talking about statue of limitations cases you'd never pull that rhetoric out, tell me you would?

Yeah, what you just said there was that she fell and hurt herself, lmao, (if it wasn't so sick)

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events