ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Jay Inslee , protest incidents , Seattle incidents , Seattle issues

Old Today, 05:44 PM   #441
Stout
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
What black murdered security?

What we have here is road rage plus white racist, (maybe white supremacist) attitude.
That's by Chop security, you missed a word. It wasn't that long ago almost a week but I know there's a want among good liberal people to forget when CHOP security went psycho with their assault rifles and committed the extrajudicial murder of Antonio Mays, Jr.

What do I mean by going psycho ? Well this guy Marty Jackson, a volunteer medic in the CHOP says "that about 300 rounds were fired in the CHOP over Monday morning".
Stout is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 07:31 PM   #442
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Originally Posted by Stout View Post
I actually by my popcorn pre popped and in a bag. I get it from Costco. Angie's Boom Chicka Pop. Sea Salt popcorn. Highly recommend it.

Real simple ingredients, nothing fake.
Good. Because the moment it is needed, you already have it.

The italics has odd use. I can't use the biggest bold, so I went with italics.
Old Today, 07:50 PM   #443
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
What black murdered security?

What we have here is road rage plus white racist, (maybe white supremacist) attitude.

When it's all racist black gangbanger executors all the way down, one tends to choose another word besides rage. I mean there is a better word.

What kind of rage is?...

Sudden and deafening automatic ASSAULT rifle noises, followed by complete and pleasant silence. Who calls something rage when it always ends in a pleasant quiet moment? I mean, even a couple of New York Jews can make a decent and sustainable living just by singing about it.

It's all good and win-win. Somebody on the Internets chooses to call that rage. But then the Internet is Internets all the way down, so everybody just uses rage without any thought.

One guy only - he gets the stupid idea to call it something else. But ain't that just like the Internets, everybody calling everything and everyone whatever they want.

Last edited by William Parcher; Today at 07:53 PM.
William Parcher is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events