IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , donald trump , joe biden

Closed Thread
Old 2nd November 2020, 08:54 AM   #3401
BobTheCoward
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by kookbreaker View Post
Didn't Bernie Sanders draw bigger crowds than anyone in the past 10 years?

Hey! Guess what amounts to at the ballot box!
I was surprised to see how critical maintaining the notion of a mandate of support is to politics. It is like something prevents a person from saying, "we are less popular, but will enact our agenda anyways." There is some deeply held need to feel popular.
BobTheCoward is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:00 AM   #3402
Dr.Sid
Illuminator

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
Oh... you're one of those. Well never mind then.
You're no fun indeed
Dr.Sid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:05 AM   #3403
Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon

Originally Posted by Skeptic Tank View Post
The whole country is no longer legitimate
Just to single this out, what makes a country legitimate in your eyes?

Originally Posted by BobTheCoward View Post
I was surprised to see how critical maintaining the notion of a mandate of support is to politics. It is like something prevents a person from saying, "we are less popular, but will enact our agenda anyways." There is some deeply held need to feel popular.
I think that focusing on "feeling popular" there is to get distracted by a shiny tangent of little relevance.
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:07 AM   #3404
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

Don't know if he'll win the popular vote, probably not. After all, there's been a very deliberate and very successful effort to expand the citizenry to include a ton of people who have no business being here and reliably vote against what the legacy Americans desire.

I believe he lost the popular vote in 2016 and probably will again.

He's a disappointment in many ways but I still hope he wins. I also would approve of any and all methods of maintaining power no matter the election outcome. The whole country is no longer legitimate, and from here on out I am in favor of my side winning by whatever means. As in, if he can pull some sort of lawyer maneuvers, bring the ballots into question, whatever - I say go for it.
Quoting for all our resident fence-sitters and so-called moderates who pollute every political discussion with cynical and misguided bothsidesism.

Read the post above very carefully.

This is what we’re up against.

This same poster, by the way, has also openly advocated for the mass murders of protestors at the hands of the police.

And if you think this viewpoint is an outlier, you’re fooling yourself.

There is a disturbingly large faction of people in this country who hold these exact same cancerous ideals. These people are currently showing up to polling places armed with AK-47s and driving around in caravans running people off the road.

The next time you log into this forum to do some hand-wringing over Twitter mobs or statue vandalism, go back and read the post above again to remind yourself where the true threat lies.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:19 AM   #3405
Skeptic Tank
Trigger Warning

Originally Posted by johnny karate View Post
Quoting for all our resident fence-sitters and so-called moderates who pollute every political discussion with cynical and misguided bothsidesism.

Read the post above very carefully.

This is what we’re up against.

This same poster, by the way, has also openly advocated for the mass murders of protestors at the hands of the police.

And if you think this viewpoint is an outlier, you’re fooling yourself.

There is a disturbingly large faction of people in this country who hold these exact same cancerous ideals. These people are currently showing up to polling places armed with AK-47s and driving around in caravans running people off the road.

The next time you log into this forum to do some hand-wringing over Twitter mobs or statue vandalism, go back and read the post above again to remind yourself where the true threat lies.
The true threat? Lol

My attitude about this country is a reaction to what the other side has done to it. The other side are a bunch of mentally ill anarchists and they have been burning down countless cities for months. They violently attack people they can identify as, or just suspect of being, on the other side politically. They also just assault people for not being openly, forcefully on board with whatever they're pushing.

They want to get rid of police. They openly hate people for being white and hate this country and its history. They openly talk about disenfranchising and punishing people for being white.

Then I come along and say "this country has gone nuts and the whole thing is made illegitimate by these people's influence on the system, do whatever it takes to deny these lunatics power" and that makes me the "true threat?"

Bonkers.
Skeptic Tank is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:21 AM   #3406
The Atheist
The Grammar Tyrant

The polls are going to be proven wrong again.

Except, this time in, the polls will have underestimated Biden's lead, and consequent win.

More young people are voting than 2016 - they are more energised and more of them will vote, not through any connection to Joe, but because they really dislike the orange thing in the WH.

I know a lot of Generation Z & Millennial kids, because that's my kids' age group, and one thing they're terrible at is answering the phone, unless they know the caller's number. When pollsters call, I'm prepared to bet that the number of youthful voters who don't answer are skewing the results of polling in favour of Trump.

Not only that, millions of kids have turned 18 since 2016, while hundreds of thousands of Trump-friendly Boomers and Silent Generation have croaked, and it's clear that younger voters are more likely to be socially responsible and "woke" and therefore vote blue.

One. More. Day.
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:25 AM   #3407
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by Aridas View Post
The really sad thing about that is that that's only a tiny escalation from the 2018 rhetoric. Tiny, as in the "after election night" specific time limit part. They were screaming bloody murder as the red mirage vanished in a lot of races and claiming that counting legitimately cast ballots in the first place meant that Democrats were stealing elections.

To poke at that -

Scoop: Trump's plan to declare premature victory

Yeah. To be clear about my thoughts on it -

Terrorism definition from googling the word terrorism - "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

What happened there was terrorism. Brazen terrorism. And it needs to be punished and stopped sooner, rather than later.

... snip. m. .
We will probably hear that like not rape rape, this is not terrorism terrorism.
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:25 AM   #3408
MinnesotaBrant
Philosopher

I could be wrong, but I think what Trump is saying is that Trump is could be preparing to concede on election night if he is behind Biden in votes.

Last edited by MinnesotaBrant; 2nd November 2020 at 09:30 AM.
MinnesotaBrant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:28 AM   #3409
MinnesotaBrant
Philosopher

I could be wrong but I think what Trump is saying is that Trump is prepared to concede on election night if he is behind in the election count.
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:31 AM   #3410
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by Aridas View Post
Just to single this out, what makes a country legitimate in your eyes?

.. snip.. .
No black or brown people, he's hardly been shy about saying that.
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:32 AM   #3411
MinnesotaBrant
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
No black or brown people, he's hardly been shy about saying that.
Make sure that nobody that who makes under the 400,000$ mark votes count.
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:34 AM   #3412
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

The true threat? Lol

My attitude about this country is a reaction to what the other side has done to it. The other side are a bunch of mentally ill anarchists and they have been burning down countless cities for months. They violently attack people they can identify as, or just suspect of being, on the other side politically. They also just assault people for not being openly, forcefully on board with whatever they're pushing.

They want to get rid of police. They openly hate people for being white and hate this country and its history. They openly talk about disenfranchising and punishing people for being white.

Then I come along and say "this country has gone nuts and the whole thing is made illegitimate by these people's influence on the system, do whatever it takes to deny these lunatics power" and that makes me the "true threat?"

Bonkers.
Yes, bonkers indeed.

Anyway, here’s you openly advocating for state-sanctioned mass murder:
I wish the police were just straight up opening fire on these groups of protestors at this point
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:35 AM   #3413
TheSupermeerkat
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Trump Tweets

are forgetting that if Sleepy Joe Biden and the Radical Left Dems win, you will vey quickly lose your Second Amendment!
Brit here. What would it take for that to happen, to remove an ammendment?
TheSupermeerkat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:38 AM   #3414
Meadmaker

Originally Posted by The Atheist View Post
The polls are going to be proven wrong again.

Except, this time in, the polls will have underestimated Biden's lead, and consequent win.

More young people are voting than 2016 -
This is what gives me hope for tomorrow.*

I've been talking about how I think there's a systemic error in favor of Biden in the polls, due to hostile Trump voters not talking to pollsters. Opposite that, there is what appears to be record voter turnout. Polls aren't really polls anymore. They are survey data that is then weighted to form an esitmate of the result. What I'm hoping is that the "weights" are incorrect because they are based on typical election turnout.

Based on early voting data, election turnout is expected to be very high. I'm hoping that the polls/estimates are wrong because they underestimate the turnout in anti-Trump voting blocks. If that happens, your prediction will be true. Biden's margin of victory will be bigger than it appears, and it will be an electoral college landslide.

If I were a betting man, though, I don't think it will happen. My official prediction as of this moment is that Biden wins with 270 electoral votes. All the "swing states" identified at 538 go to Trump, plus Pennsylvania. That leaves Biden with 270.

And on what do I base that on? Nothing. Just a hunch. A feel. My predictions are utterly useless, but we're here, and talking, and it's fun to put out predictions, even if we aren't supposed to be having fun.

*That is, the literal tomorrow, Tuesday, November 3. As for the broader tomorrow, i.e. hope for the future, I work with today's kids in Robotics. Based on my interactions with them, I fear for our future, but I'll do what I can.

Last edited by Meadmaker; 2nd November 2020 at 09:40 AM.
Meadmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:39 AM   #3415
slyjoe
Illuminator

Originally Posted by TheSupermeerkat View Post
Another amendment canceling the second amendment.

ETA: The 18th instituted prohibition. This madness was repealed by the 21st amendment.
"You have done nothing to demonstrate an understanding of scientific methodology or modern skepticism, both of which are, by necessity, driven by the facts and evidence, not by preconceptions, and both of which are strengthened by, and rely upon, change." - Arkan Wolfshade

Last edited by slyjoe; 2nd November 2020 at 09:41 AM.
slyjoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:43 AM   #3416
Skeptic Tank
Trigger Warning

Originally Posted by johnny karate View Post
Yes, bonkers indeed.

Anyway, here’s you openly advocating for state-sanctioned mass murder:
You really think it's that crazy / beyond the pale to say "okay we have anarchists burning our cities down, blocking the roadways, and attacking citizens viciously - authorize the cops and military to shoot them"

???

That is like, civilization 101
Skeptic Tank is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:44 AM   #3417
Dr.Sid
Illuminator

Originally Posted by slyjoe View Post
Another amendment canceling the second amendment.

ETA: The 18th instituted prohibition. This madness was repealed by the 21st amendment.
Prohibition was part of the constitution !? Damn !
Dr.Sid is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:44 AM   #3418
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

To actually REMOVE an amendment (as in, it is no longer part of the constitution)?

Agreed to by both the house and senate (by more than just a majority), and ratified by 3/4ths of the states. (Its an onerous process, and I doubt it would pass, since it would require at least some republican strongholds to agree.)

However, in theory the democrats could pass restrictions on gun ownership... waiting periods for purchases, strict licensing requirements, limits on the type of firearms that could be purchased. The second amendment would still exist, but some gun owners would be unhappy.

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:45 AM   #3419
Worm
Illuminator

a ton of people who have no business being here and reliably vote against what the legacy Americans desire.
Just...wow.

Not all cults are bad - I've joined a cult of niceness
Worm is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:46 AM   #3420
Meadmaker

What slyjoe said, but to ampilfy on the process:

A new, proposed amendment has to pass the House and the Senate with a 2/3 vote in each chamber. Then, state legislatures in 3/4 of the states have to approve it.

There are a couple of other ways it could happen, but the process above is the only one that has ever actually been followed. The other procedures are equally difficult. Basically, it is deliberately difficult to push an amendment through.

(Ninja'd)
Meadmaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:47 AM   #3421
Hlafordlaes
Disorder of Kilopi

Thinking adults who read history know this tragedy was in the works in the UK and the US when Thatcher declared, with Reagan nodding, "There is no society, only individuals". While avoiding those on Left or Right who would read their own ideologies into it, the most important "revolution" in all of human history was the so-termed "Neolithic Revolution". In descriptive terms, what made possible the shift from hunting (savagery for 200,000 years) to agriculture was the willingness to cooperate. The ensuing production surpluses allowed for the specialization of labor and, most vitally, a trade economy and private property. But in that order: peaceful cooperation under agreed rules is the necessary condition for civilization. Not money, "perfect markets" or property, but agreeing to live by some basic rules. What Reagan and Thatcher did for their nations is slyly substitute the idea of the untamed wilding living in savagery, free to kill at pleasure, for precious liberty, freedom under common agreed governance. Once that fix had gone in (thanks, Libertarians), all mention of "freedom" has meant dismantling good governance and freedom for the wealthy to take, but not participate. Logically, this appeals not only to the rich, but to lovers of stone axes and dripping blood, today's "true" Americans and "sovereignty-mad" Brexiteers.

It's been a long, lonely time for moderates, and now the end of civilization and commencement of great war begins. We did our best, but the bling herd in the US was fascinated with baubles and captivated by a resounding cranial echo, "More, more, more!" And so was everyone else who had a full stomach. Fermi, we have the local answer to your paradox: lessons learned are not hereditary, so every generation must step out of the cave and drop the axe. Too much work, and look, shiny!

Oh, yeah, the above is Civilization 101, fella.
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:49 AM   #3422
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by Hlafordlaes View Post
Thinking adults who read history know this tragedy was in the works in the UK and the US when Thatcher declared, with Reagan nodding, "There is no society, only individuals". While avoiding those on Left or Right who would read their own ideologies into it, the most important "revolution" in all of human history was the so-termed "Neolithic Revolution". In descriptive terms, what made possible the shift from hunting (savagery for 200,000 years) to agriculture was the willingness to cooperate. The ensuing production surpluses allowed for the specialization of labor and, most vitally, a trade economy and private property. But in that order: peaceful cooperation under agreed rules is the necessary condition for civilization. Not money, "perfect markets" or property, but agreeing to live by some basic rules. What Reagan and Thatcher did for their nations is slyly substitute the idea of the untamed wilding living in savagery, free to kill at pleasure, for precious liberty, freedom under common agreed governance. Once that fix had gone in (thanks, Libertarians), all mention of "freedom" has meant dismantling good governance and freedom for the wealthy to take, but not participate. Logically, this appeals not only to the rich, but to lovers of stone axes and dripping blood, today's "true" Americans and "sovereignty-mad" Brexiteers.

It's been a long, lonely time for moderates, and now the end of civilization and commencement of great war begins. We did our best, but the bling herd in the US was fascinated with baubles and captivated by a resounding cranial echo, "More, more, more!" And so was everyone else who had a full stomach. Fermi, we have the local answer to your paradox: lessons learned are not hereditary, so every generation must step out of the cave and drop the axe. Too much work, and look, shiny!

Oh, yeah, the above is Civilization 101, fella.
Okay but you're missing the important part.

Some of those people are.... *dramatic pause* brown.
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:49 AM   #3423
Meadmaker

You really think it's that crazy / beyond the pale to say "okay we have anarchists burning our cities down, blocking the roadways, and attacking citizens viciously - authorize the cops and military to shoot them"

???

Just to answer your question, yes. That's crazy.

I could explain why, but the nature of crazy beliefs is that the holders of the crazy beliefs are not usually amenable to rational explanations.
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:49 AM   #3424
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Upchurch View Post
About the Trump supporters blocking highways, what’s that about?

Is it a protest? If so, what are they protesting? Elections?

Is it just ironic protesting to own the libs?

I don’t understand why they’re doing it.
I have an earworm, hope it doesn't last all day:

Hypocrisy's just another word for nothing left to lose
Nothing, and that's all that Trumpy left me
Feeling good was easy, Lord, when Trumpy spewed fake news
Fake news was good enough for me
Good enough for me and Trumpy peepee
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:50 AM   #3425
Hlafordlaes
Disorder of Kilopi

weird late repost. deleted.

Last edited by Hlafordlaes; 2nd November 2020 at 09:51 AM.
Hlafordlaes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:50 AM   #3426
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

???

Why would the cops fire on their fellow cops. Are you thinking it should be like the Red army's system of not deploying them into the same region they came from?
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:51 AM   #3427
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Worm View Post
Just...wow.
It is weird to see someone so unabashedly racist posting in this forum, right?
1. He'd never do that. 2. Okay but he's not currently doing it. 3. Okay but he's not currently technically doing it. 4. Okay but everyone does it. 5. He's doing it, we can't stop him, no point in complaining about it. 6. We all knew he was going to do it which... makes it okay somehow. 7. It's perfectly fine that's he's doing it.
thaiboxerken is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:53 AM   #3428
Darat
Lackey
Administrator

Originally Posted by Worm View Post
Just...wow.
Hey don't be so harsh on him, I can understand why some people think only native americans should be in charge of their country...
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:54 AM   #3429
Hlafordlaes
Disorder of Kilopi

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
Okay but you're missing the important part.

Some of those people are.... *dramatic pause* brown.

Actually, the very first villages archeologists have found from circa (iirc) 10,000 BCE (Turkey) have very specific forms which belie function. Also, the houses were all adjacent, with only rooftop entrances. You really have to trust your neighbors for that. And yes, brown.
Old 2nd November 2020, 09:59 AM   #3430
Skeptic Tank
Trigger Warning

Originally Posted by Hlafordlaes View Post
Actually, the very first villages archeologists have found from circa (iirc) 10,000 BCE (Turkey) have very specific forms which belie function. Also, the houses were all adjacent, with only rooftop entrances. You really have to trust your neighbors for that. And yes, brown.
What's your evidence that the people living in that region, at that time, were brown?
Old 2nd November 2020, 10:00 AM   #3431
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

What's your evidence that the people living in that region, at that time, were brown?
Oh right I guess God hadn't given them the Mark of Cain yet
Old 2nd November 2020, 10:03 AM   #3432
Bob001
Penultimate Amazing

In his rally this morning Trump led the crowd in chanting "Fire Fauci, Fire Fauci!" He said something like "Let's wait 'til after the election." He also had them chanting "Lock him up" about Biden.

What's wrong with these people?
Bob001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 10:04 AM   #3433
MinnesotaBrant
Philosopher

Cool

I really hope that gets to a vote!
Old 2nd November 2020, 10:06 AM   #3434
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Tweets

Texas, Pennsylvania: Biden is against Second Amendment and Fracking. Please remember!
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 10:07 AM   #3435
alfaniner
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Funnily enough, Trump just made it way easier to fire anyone in government for no good reason.
And Biden has a huge team doing little else than drawing up lists of candidates to fill posts.
I wonder, how many of the people The PDJT installed are still in "Acting..." capacity?

Originally Posted by Darat View Post
Not heard anything about it but something that I think is rather frightening is that ex president Trump can continue to receive national security briefings.
I think the most he would sit through would be one. And only the first 10 minutes of it at best, before he got bored.

Originally Posted by Bob001 View Post
In his rally this morning Trump led the crowd in chanting "Fire Fauci, Fire Fauci!" He said something like "Let's wait 'til after the election." He also had them chanting "Lock him up" about Biden.

What's wrong with these people?
Dr. Fauci would be out of that position only until January 20.
Old 2nd November 2020, 10:07 AM   #3436
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump Retweeted

Byron York
@ByronYork
Allegheny County councilman in Pennsylvania: 'I'm an elected official. I have had at least a dozen Democratic elected officials tell me that they are voting for Trump... but as Democratic elected officials they can't come out and say it.'
Yes, there is a hidden Trump vote

BUTLER, Pennsylvania -- A man who came to President Trump's giant rally at a local airport Saturday night said he knew someone who planned to vote for Trump but felt too intimidated to say so
washingtonexaminer.com
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 10:10 AM   #3437
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing

Intimidated?! LOL. Embarrassed is more like it.
1. He'd never do that. 2. Okay but he's not currently doing it. 3. Okay but he's not currently technically doing it. 4. Okay but everyone does it. 5. He's doing it, we can't stop him, no point in complaining about it. 6. We all knew he was going to do it which... makes it okay somehow. 7. It's perfectly fine that's he's doing it.
thaiboxerken is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 10:12 AM   #3438
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

"Fire Fauci!" chant at the Trump rally
"Let me wait until a little after the election," Trump replies

"Hillary was a criminal. She deleted her emails," Trump says, starting another "lock her up!" chant

He's sounding very slurry again today.
Old 2nd November 2020, 10:12 AM   #3439
Bob001
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by alfaniner View Post

Dr. Fauci would be out of that position only until January 20.
As noted previously, Fauci is a career civil servant. He can't be fired without an extensive legal process which could not be completed before Jan. 20.
Bob001 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2020, 10:14 AM   #3440
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
*That is, the literal tomorrow, Tuesday, November 3. As for the broader tomorrow, i.e. hope for the future, I work with today's kids in Robotics. Based on my interactions with them, I fear for our future, but I'll do what I can.
Sounds like someone who is well past the "Get off my lawn" age.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics