IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Closed Thread
Old 17th February 2021, 12:37 PM   #1
Caroline13
Thinker

Lovers of the New High Tech Vaccines

Dr. Tenpenny on what one could expect 3-6 months down the road. Video took some doing to get it going, but I did.

https://www.sgtreport.com/2021/02/dr...in-3-6-months/

Ah, more damaging news on the Tech Vaccines:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-02-...-vaccine.html#

Last edited by Caroline13; 17th February 2021 at 12:39 PM.
Caroline13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 12:42 PM   #2
Dude111
Critical Thinker

Yes it worries me anyone taking this......... Its not really a VACCINE.....

I dont wanna say too much but it does worry me!
Dude111 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 12:43 PM   #3
kali1137
Graduate Poster

An anti-vaxxer is saying scary things about a vaccine??? Say it ain't so.
kali1137 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 12:51 PM   #4
Caroline13
Thinker

Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Yes it worries me anyone taking this......... Its not really a VACCINE.....

I dont wanna say too much but it does worry me!
True it's not a vaccine, it's an experimental drug being jabbed into millions...Good Luck to them all.

And I'm not a total anti vaxxer but live my good life and health with none, for a tetnus shot I do one and have done one yrs ago.

Last edited by Caroline13; 17th February 2021 at 12:55 PM.
Caroline13 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 12:57 PM   #5
3point14
Pi

Originally Posted by Caroline13 View Post
Dr. Tenpenny on what one could expect 3-6 months down the road. Video took some doing to get it going, but I did.

You're going with the 'Bill Gates wants to kill us for unspecified reasons' line, huh?

I've never really worked out why Bill might want to kill us, surely he'd want more consumers.

Nevertheless, I don't find your sources to be reliable. Got anything more sciencey?

Anyone that wraps themselves in the Union Flag and also lives in tax exile is a [redacted]
3point14 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 12:59 PM   #6
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

You still haven't answered my question - were you vaccinated against polio?

You've also claimed to have been last vaccinated both forty years ago, and seventy-eight years ago. Which claim is correct?
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 01:02 PM   #7
Caroline13
Thinker

Originally Posted by 3point14 View Post
You're going with the 'Bill Gates wants to kill us for unspecified reasons' line, huh?

I've never really worked out why Bill might want to kill us, surely he'd want more consumers.

Nevertheless, I don't find your sources to be reliable. Got anything more sciencey?
Gates and Rockefellers et al have been talking about depopulation for decades.

Nothing new, and could be this is their First Big Step.
Old 17th February 2021, 01:03 PM   #8
TheSupermeerkat
Muse

Caroline13 - you haven't answered any of my questions from your other threads, you just abandoned them.

How long do you plan to caper and cavort for our our entertainment before you abandon this one?
TheSupermeerkat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 01:05 PM   #9
TheSupermeerkat
Muse

Please can you provide links to them saying such things? It should be very easy for you and will help support your own argument.
TheSupermeerkat is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 01:06 PM   #10
3point14
Pi

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he means by lowering the birth rate rather than out and out killing people. Yeah, I'm sure your facbook friends and those on the wonderfully designed websites you quote say otherwise, but hey, people on facebook say the earth is flat, there's no global warming, men/women/dogs/cats/ducks are evil and are trying to destroy us and that Jesus is coming to save us from what he'll do to us if we don't let him save us, so forgive me if I give your information exactly the weight it deserves and stick to, you know, the scientific method. It's worked so far and I've never had any of the many diseases that ravaged my grandfather's generation and before.

But, you know, whatever keeps you busy.

The worst part of this exchange is that I now have a Neil Diamond earworm.

Anyone that wraps themselves in the Union Flag and also lives in tax exile is a [redacted]

Last edited by 3point14; 17th February 2021 at 01:07 PM.
3point14 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 01:06 PM   #11
Caroline13
Thinker

Originally Posted by Foster Zygote View Post
You still haven't answered my question - were you vaccinated against polio?

You've also claimed to have been last vaccinated both forty years ago, and seventy-eight years ago. Which claim is correct?
I don't know if I was but lived in Pittsburgh for my early life when Salk came out the the Polio vaccine...

I know I was vaccinated before I could go to first grade and believe it was smallpox and the crusty scab is still on my arm 70+ yrs later.

And in my time, all the kids got chicken pox, measles and mumps and we all lived into long lives, still have friends my age and all had the childhood diseases.
Old 17th February 2021, 01:07 PM   #12
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...

It could also be that this is the first step to give super powers to the human race; an assertion with equal evidence for it.

Or, one could look at the actual evidence and make an informed decision on the potential risk versus benefit.

As an aside, this “experimental drug” has still gone through more extensive safety and efficacy testing than is required for the supplements you promote. Just good for thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 17th February 2021, 01:08 PM   #13
Caroline13
Thinker

Originally Posted by 3point14 View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he means by lowering the birth rate rather than out and out killing people. Yeah, I'm sure your facbook friends and those on the wonderfully designed websites you quote say otherwise, but hey, people on facebook say the earth is flat, there's no global warming, men/women/dogs/cats/ducks are evil and are trying to destroy us and that Jesus is coming to save us from what he'll do to us if we don't let him save us, so forgive me if I give your information exactly the weight it deserves and stick to, you know, the scientific method. It's worked so far and I've never had any of the many diseases that ravaged my grandfather's generation and before.

But, you know, whatever keeps you busy.
I NEVER joined FB, thank you very much.

I can think for myself and have followed other researchers and investigative reporters for years.

Last edited by Caroline13; 17th February 2021 at 01:12 PM.
Old 17th February 2021, 01:10 PM   #14
Caroline13
Thinker

Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
It could also be that this is the first step to give super powers to the human race; an assertion with equal evidence for it.

Or, one could look at the actual evidence and make an informed decision on the potential risk versus benefit.

As an aside, this “experimental drug” has still gone through more extensive safety and efficacy testing than is required for the supplements you promote. Just good for thought.

Balony, I'd have been dead decades ago with all my supplements I take. How many deaths can you post from supplements...

Such hogwash coming from some who have no idea and spew as they do just because I guess...have to discredit where they can.
Old 17th February 2021, 01:10 PM   #15
3point14
Pi

I don't know if I was but lived in Pittsburgh for my early life when Salk came out the the Polio vaccine...

I know I was vaccinated before I could go to first grade and believe it was smallpox and the crusty scab is still on my arm 70+ yrs later.

And in my time, all the kids got chicken pox, measles and mumps and we all lived into long lives, still have friends my age and all had the childhood diseases.
This is where we introduce the 'critical thinking' thing you're so keen to learn about.

Are you convinced that, if bad things don't happen to people you know then they don't happen at all?

How much do you know about statistical analysis?

Old 17th February 2021, 01:10 PM   #16
3point14
Pi

I NEVER joined FB, thank you very much.

I can think for myself and have other researchers and investigative reporters I've followed for years.

Do you have a medical degree?

Old 17th February 2021, 01:26 PM   #17
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
Balony, I'd have been dead decades ago with all my supplements I take.
Confusing the extensiveness of testing with the results of testing. Vaccines do have risks, but those risks are much lower than the risks of the diseases they protect against. Supplements mostly have little effect beyond making your urine more expensive, but there are dangers there (vitamin A, for example, or herbal remedies like fen fen causing heart arrhythmias, or numerous cases of adulterated supplements).

Quote:
How many deaths can you post from supplements...
https://time.com/5602125/dietary-sup...%2022%20deaths

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...y-supplements/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0605100405.htm

That’s just the top three links in a quick search. There are more, easily findable for anyone interested in honestly looking at evidence.

Quote:
Such hogwash coming from some who have no idea and spew as they do just because I guess...have to discredit where they can.
Yes, some people do have to discredit wherever they can.

Old 17th February 2021, 01:40 PM   #18
Caroline13
Thinker

Of course not, no medical degree, and allopathic MD's are selling legal drugs.

I don't follow stats, I trust more true life incidents, and I think many call them anecidotal, and I believe in my gut my son in law would be alive had he gotten on Grape Seed Ex yrs ago when I first presented it to him, as I got on it as we were told "Could Prevent Cancers"..and he died of lung cancer at 55, an early kid smoker but had he been taking the Grape Seed Ex even with his damaged lungs, he may still be alive.

I come from this angle in many areas of my life.
Old 17th February 2021, 01:48 PM   #19
Caroline13
Thinker

Personally I'm so thankful for many in my life and on forums that have given me sage advice on especially health, without it, nothing counts....But not the came here as I see it.
Old 17th February 2021, 01:51 PM   #20
TheSupermeerkat
Muse

Many of your previous posts have demonstrated your ignorance, willful or not, in a multitude of fields and fondness for conspiracy theories.

Your angle is crooked.
Old 17th February 2021, 01:55 PM   #21
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

It will be interesting to see how much of that (I haven't actually bothered to follow the link) actually happens in 3-6 months. I'm guessing very little to none, with a high probability of none.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 01:56 PM   #22
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

I don't follow stats, I trust more true life incidents, and I think many call them anecidotal, and I believe in my gut my son in law would be alive had he gotten on Grape Seed Ex yrs ago when I first presented it to him, as I got on it as we were told "Could Prevent Cancers"..and he died of lung cancer at 55, an early kid smoker but had he been taking the Grape Seed Ex even with his damaged lungs, he may still be alive.

So basically, you choose to trust the least reliable forms of evidence.

As for your son, I'm sorry about his early demise. I highly doubt that Grape Seed Ex would have made a difference, but I'm highly confident that not smoking would have.

Last edited by CORed; 17th February 2021 at 02:09 PM.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 01:57 PM   #23
3point14
Pi

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
So basically, you choose to trust the least reliable forms of evidence.
I'm guessing there is literally nothing on earth that could change that.

Old 17th February 2021, 02:03 PM   #24
CORed
Penultimate Amazing

Yes, all the kids that got chicken pox, measles and mumps live long lives, except the ones that died of them. I had all of those diseases. I was too young to have any memory of measles or mumps, but I do remember chicken pox. Though I didn't die from it, it was a miserable, nasty disease. I would not hesitate to take a jab in the arm to prevent it.

My mom grew up in the era of polio epidemics, and made damn sure I got every vaccine that was available. The polio vaccine in particular means that I can walk and I can breathe without a respirator. Thanks, Mom.

Last edited by CORed; 17th February 2021 at 02:10 PM.
Old 17th February 2021, 02:23 PM   #25
bluesjnr
Professional Nemesis for Hire

We call that, "making it up as you go along" where I come from. It works very well for those that indulge.

Not as good as the group we call, "those who stick their fingers in their ears and shout lalalalalalala" but effective nonetheless.
Old 17th February 2021, 02:40 PM   #26
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Seems a good place to drop today’s XKCD covering mRNA vaccines.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 02:48 PM   #27
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Edited by Agatha:  Edited for breach of rule 0 and rule 12

USA Life expectancy in 1950 was 63 years.
USA life expectancy is now 78.99 years.
https://www.macrotrends.net/countrie...ife-expectancy

Why do all you anti-vaxxer cult members lie so much?

Last edited by Agatha; 19th February 2021 at 01:31 PM.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 02:53 PM   #28
MarkCorrigan
Winter is Coming

Hello again Caroline. Will you respond to the comment I made in the mask thread now, or are you going to dishonestly run away and ignore everyone again?

This is the post in question:

Originally Posted by MarkCorrigan View Post
My body doesn't process Serotonin correctly. It takes up way more than it should at the wrong times and does not release enough at the correct times.

Therefore the Anti-Depressant medication I take blocks the reuptake of serotonin at the inconvenient times and allows my brain to release it more effectively like that of a normal persons brain.

Since starting on antidepressants my general mood has elevated massively, and I have far far less frequent, less lengthy and less debilitating periods of low mood.

Prior to starting my antidepressant treatment, I had attempted or come close to attempting suicide on a more frequent basis than once a year. More like two or three times times a year over the course of at least 13 years.

Since I have been on my medication, I have made no attempts in the last two and a half years, and have never seriously contemplated it. I still have periods of low mood, I always will, but the medication has significantly reduced their impact on my life, and techniques learned during my therapy have made me more able to deal with them when they do arise.

As for Vitamin D, I used to work doing door to door fundraising meaning that I was outside in the sun for large portions of the day. I got a lot of Vitamin D. Coworkers had to prevent me from attempting suicide on three separate occasions over an 18 month period. This was just while I was actually AT work.
So, are you going to lie and claim that anti-depressants are evil and all you need are vitamins?

Why do you persist in your anti-scientific quack rubbish? Why even bother?

They for example thought that slavery was perfectly fine, absolutely OK, and then they didn't and what is the point of the Catholic Church if it says "Oh we couldn't know better because no one else did" THEN WHAT ARE YOU FOR? - Stephen Fry
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 03:10 PM   #29
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

I know I was vaccinated before I could go to first grade and believe it was smallpox and the crusty scab is still on my arm 70+ yrs later. ....
That's bull ******
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 03:18 PM   #30
Caroline13
Thinker

Originally Posted by Skeptic Ginger View Post
That's bull ******
What's Bull? What I just told about my being born in Pgh and not knowing if I got the Salk vaccine? Please tell me.
Old 17th February 2021, 03:23 PM   #31
Caroline13
Thinker

My good neighbor guy friend who helps me with shopping and stuff and we are on the same page with all this covid mess...he gets no vaccines, takes supplements, is 57 and when he left with a trash bag for the recycle, we gave each other a big hug and no masks....

And says when he walks around town, no mask, he is greeted with smiles and a look of understanding from others like him, my daughter the same age, says the same thing. And she often gets "where's your mask"....she ignores.

The fear mongers out there is ASTOUNDING....

And he agrees, all this is for the "depopulation" purpose.
Old 17th February 2021, 03:43 PM   #32
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

What's Bull? What I just told about my being born in Pgh and not knowing if I got the Salk vaccine? Please tell me.
You have been caught lying

1) Life expectancy has increased since the introduction of vaccines. You were shown the hard statistics but ran away. Your false anecdotal claim that non vaccinated people live longer is a lie.

2) You got your lies confused and gave two different time frames for when you last had a vaccine. You are now pretending you can't remember when you last had a vaccine, even though you yourself wrote the two different claims.

Currently, you simply start a new thread to promote your anti-vaccine propaganda every time you run away from your previous lies.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 04:06 PM   #33
Joe Random
Master Poster

My good neighbor guy friend who helps me with shopping and stuff and we are on the same page with all this covid mess...he gets no vaccines, takes supplements, is 57 and when he left with a trash bag for the recycle, we gave each other a big hug and no masks....

And says when he walks around town, no mask, he is greeted with smiles and a look of understanding from others like him, my daughter the same age, says the same thing. And she often gets "where's your mask"....she ignores.
... and then the whole class stood up and applauded, and the teacher just sat back down.

Uh huh.
Joe Random is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 04:13 PM   #34
MarkCorrigan
Winter is Coming

The fear mongers out there is ASTOUNDING....

And he agrees, all this is for the "depopulation" purpose.
Edited by Agatha:  Edited for breach of rule 0 and rule 12

They for example thought that slavery was perfectly fine, absolutely OK, and then they didn't and what is the point of the Catholic Church if it says "Oh we couldn't know better because no one else did" THEN WHAT ARE YOU FOR? - Stephen Fry

Last edited by Agatha; 19th February 2021 at 01:33 PM.
MarkCorrigan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 04:16 PM   #35
catsmate
No longer the 1

Tenpenny is a crank and an osteopath, not a real physician.
Nothing on "natural news" is worth reading by anyone with two functioning brain cells.

Fail.
As human right is always something given, it always in reality reduces to the right which men give, "concede," to each other. If the right to existence is conceded to new-born children, then they have the right; if it is not conceded to them, as was the case among the Spartans and ancient Romans, then they do not have it. For only society can give or concede it to them; they themselves cannot take it, or give it to themselves.
catsmate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 04:17 PM   #36
Gord_in_Toronto
Penultimate Amazing

So Bill and his cohorts are going to kill all the "smart" people by jabbing them with a poison that will kill them in X months? After talking about killing them for decades?

Sweetie, you're missing the true picture. Bill and co created the Covid-19 virus to kill all the "smart" people who are too stupid to get vaccinated. If they wanted you dead, you'd be dead now.

And please explain why we should believe your regimen of assorted herbs and living to 82 is better than that of the five people I have posted about who have lived to be 100 by drinking and smoking.
Old 17th February 2021, 04:25 PM   #37
MarkCorrigan
Winter is Coming

Quite frankly if the virus were only to kill the dangerous cranks who refuse to vaccinate because of their own crippling stupidity then I wouldn't mind at all. Unfortunately the actions of a few deplorable individuals affects far more than just them. Their actions, if they spread to a sizable portion of the populous, could kill people who are at risk from the dangerous illness sweeping the globe.

People like me. I am officially designated as highly vulnerable due to underlying health issues. People like Caroline are endangering people like me because of their ignorance, and worse they are proud of it.

Old 17th February 2021, 05:59 PM   #38
Foster Zygote
Dental Floss Tycoon

You would have been in your teens or possibly early twenties. Tell me, in the last 60 years, have you known anyone who has been affected by polio?

Quote:
I know I was vaccinated before I could go to first grade and believe it was smallpox.
And have you known anyone who has died of smallpox?

Quote:
And a certain percentage of those kids became seriously ill and died. And they aren't like smallpox or polio.

You have been fortunate to live in an era when modern medicine, including vaccines, have made death from disease uncommon. Had you been born in 1838, by 1921 you would certainly have known many people who had lost at least one child before they reached adulthood. In fact, by 1900, U.S. life expectancy was an average of 49 years, so you would have likely not have lived to see 1921.
Counterbalance in the little town of Ridgeview, Ohio. Two people permanently enslaved by the tyranny of fear and superstitution, facing the future with a kind of helpless dread. Two others facing the future with confidence - having escaped one of the darker places of the Twilight Zone.
Foster Zygote is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 06:39 PM   #39
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

I bolded it so I assume this is more lying. If you hadn't said crusty scab you could have claimed scab was a typo for scar. Scars are not crusty. Who in their right mind would let a scab fester for decades ... oh, that's right, it's a lie.

Last edited by Skeptic Ginger; 17th February 2021 at 06:44 PM.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 17th February 2021, 07:04 PM   #40
Axxman300
Illuminator

My favorite medical factoid is how China, a country with centuries of herbal remedies, became the largest consumer of Viagra when that market opened up.

Science beats folk remedies every time.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories