ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags obe , afterlife

Closed Thread
Old 7th May 2008, 01:28 AM   #961
wollery
Protected by Samurai Hedgehogs!

Originally Posted by Tim4848 View Post
People die, machines confirm that they die for long periods of time, but then they come back after long hours of no blood going to that thing you call a brain, but they recover just fine, still report having thoughts during the time doctors say that their brain is not showing any brain activity, and they actually come back smarter than they were before they die. How many things do you know that can do that?
Please cite one scientifically documented case of a person being technically dead for hours. How about instances of people having their IQ tested before and after such an episode and their IQ increasing?

Please, only peer reviewed scientific articles from reputable medical journals.

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin
wollery is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th May 2008, 03:01 AM   #962
amb

Please fill free to stay on the topic and don't waste my time.
Typical. Tell a person they need help with a mental problem, they automatically go into denial. Everybody else has a problem except them.
The posts from Tim are not the posts of a healthy mentaly astute person.
He keeps on harping about some science fiction 'Brain Gate' myth that only lives in his 'brain'.
amb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th May 2008, 07:55 AM   #963
sackett
Philosopher

Originally Posted by ambnp View Post
Typical. Tell a person they need help with a mental problem, they automatically go into denial. Everybody else has a problem except them.
The posts from Tim are not the posts of a healthy mentaly astute person.
He keeps on harping about some science fiction 'Brain Gate' myth that only lives in his 'brain'.
Typical, but not unhopeful. Denial is an understandable initial response. If somebody said, "ambnp, you clearly have some bolts rattling," how would you feel? How would you answer?

And yet, the idea has been presented: two posters have now planted seeds of doubt in Tim's mind, or so I think.

Tim, nobody's wasting your time but you.

What region of the earth is not filled with our calamities? -- Virgil
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th May 2008, 03:16 PM   #964
Tim4848
Muse

Smile

Originally Posted by sackett View Post
Typical, but not unhopeful. Denial is an understandable initial response. If somebody said, "ambnp, you clearly have some bolts rattling," how would you feel? How would you answer?

And yet, the idea has been presented: two posters have now planted seeds of doubt in Tim's mind, or so I think.

Tim, nobody's wasting your time but you.
Dear sackett,

Everything in life takes it's allotted amount of time, and you are no different.

I welcome your feed back about this topic, and you would know that if you actually read any of the topic to begin with.

Please fill free to inform me about what part of this topic you don't understand?

Maybe you might want to even goggle this topic on the Internet and research it some more. One thing I would like you to do while you are doing that if you don't mind. Add up all the views of the topic at the same time, because some one told me recently that they felt it was up over a half a million views.

I have been called everything you can imagine, and you are free to say what ever you want as well, but if you want to attack my character for asking you to read my thoughts. Please fill free to post those comments on my topic.

"The Department of Negative Out of Body Possibilities" here at this site.

Thank you for reading my thoughts,

Tim

Old 7th May 2008, 05:24 PM   #965
Tim4848
Muse

Smile

Thank you for reading my thoughts, and welcome back to my right brain thinking.

Warning: If you understand what 1+1=, then you are still in your left side of your brain. Please take the time to think about pink elephants.

I promised a while back, that I would imagine what it would be like doing my idea as a BrainGate patient.

I can feel the inside of my thoughts moving any where I want them to go.

To the left, to the left, everything I feel is to the left.

What a touchy feely world, but regardless what I feel. or as much empathy
as I have the time to show. This is your chance to feel it as well.

Place some value in this idea, because you are selling your self short if you do in my opinion only.

Take it or leave it, you decide, and I'll be back.

Tim.
Tim4848 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th May 2008, 07:23 PM   #966
Tim4848
Muse

Smile

If I was a Brain Gate patient and I was trying this Idea.

I would first like to thank Cybernetics for the opportunity.

I would try and do everything that they ask of me to do.

Would I enjoy the fact that they will be placing this sensor into my head?

No, but I am willing to pay that price for this idea.

I would look forward to all the different things I might be able to do on their monitor.

Maybe I could send you an e-mail from that situation.

Maybe I could play you a game of chess.

I do know that I would try harder than anybody to be the best patient I could.

As time passed and I have a chance to work with them on different ways of measuring my efforts, and playing out different type of sensors to use with Brain Gate after my death. I would then be ready for that situation.

By knowing where the machine will be located after my death, how I will post my pin number, and which sensor I will try first, and then which one I would try after that.

The day comes when I die of natural causes.

This time I don't wake up out of my body. I mentally leave, just expecting the opposite of how I came back into my body after my actual out of body experience.

that is one of the advantages of having a normal out of body experience.

Once you been there, and done that. you have a level of expectation.

Sure I thought about the past as I was leaving my body, but I know I still have a plan a head of me, and with the mind set to expect the worst, and the worst ill never come. I will stay focused to the plan.

I understand some do not feel it is possible, and while I am in that state, that will be the motivation I will build off of to try my hardest to make it happen.

I understand that so many people might think that it happens this way or it happens that way, and sense we have never really established a plan like this before. We can only see what these results might hold.

So I am now in the room with the Brain Gate machine after I die.

I will behave as calm as Obama, and then I will begin to play out the procedures, just as if I was still a human Brain Gate patient.

The staff of Brain Gate has volunteered their time to try my idea for eight hours after my official death. this time will happen in two hour windows with different lighting to show what sensor we will be using. Each sensor tried, will be approved for that patients personal preference, and mine will be close to the ceiling, with a big screen monitor there as well.

People through out the years has spoke of things happening in space that could not be explained.

Einstein saids that God don't play dice, and he almost had it.

Einstein with his status at the time, could never claim atom activity to that of after life behavior no more than he could ask a cock roach for directions, but I can!

I offer an opportunity.

A communication back up plan to death, if it is possible and nothing else.

Tim

We will be setting up that opportunity.
Tim4848 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 7th May 2008, 07:28 PM   #967
Little 10 Toes
Master Poster

Originally Posted by wollery View Post
Please cite one scientifically documented case of a person being technically dead for hours. How about instances of people having their IQ tested before and after such an episode and their IQ increasing?

Tim4848, why haven't you answered wollery's question?

[Gobbly-gook message that did not answer my questions, but here are some selected highlights]

Energy is movement, energy is the building block of everything, and it works well with everything.
Once again Tim4848, you "mis-remember" basic science. Energy is not movement. I light a fire in a fireplace. Energy is produced, yet nothing is moving.

I believe that out of body afterlife live in an invisible force, and they are just as constant as the invisible force it self, and if anybody has low self esteem and don't believe in this one concept alone, then we do need to talk about it more.
You believe something. Great. Have facts and evidence to back it up?

I have given you proof before that we live after we die many times, and with more effort I could find those results for you but I won't because it is a waste of my time, but I will give a quick review of some of them.
No you haven't proved anything at all. I will *not* take your word for anything. If you said I was on fire, I would have someone else tell me that.

I believe that your inner energy, once it leaves your body does have the ability to move and it is not confined to any one place. Now this is also true to your thoughts as well, but in that situation, you do have to lug your body around.
Great, you believe things that can't be proven.

Again, I will ask, what proof do you have that "we live inside energy"?
Little 10 Toes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th May 2008, 02:21 AM   #968
amb

Dear sackett,

Everything in life takes it's allotted amount of time, and you are no different.

I welcome your feed back about this topic, and you would know that if you actually read any of the topic to begin with.

Please fill free to inform me about what part of this topic you don't understand?

Maybe you might want to even goggle this topic on the Internet and research it some more. One thing I would like you to do while you are doing that if you don't mind. Add up all the views of the topic at the same time, because some one told me recently that they felt it was up over a half a million views.

I have been called everything you can imagine, and you are free to say what ever you want as well, but if you want to attack my character for asking you to read my thoughts. Please fill free to post those comments on my topic.

"The Department of Negative Out of Body Possibilities" here at this site.

Tim

Old 8th May 2008, 08:45 AM   #969
sackett
Philosopher

Tim, I don't understand anything you've posted.

What region of the earth is not filled with our calamities? -- Virgil
sackett is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th May 2008, 11:34 AM   #970
Tanstaafl
Unindicted Co-conspirator

Originally Posted by sackett View Post
Tim, I don't understand anything you've posted.

Ah, so you do have something in common with him after all.

Expelled exposed!
Sylvia Browne
Tanstaafl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th May 2008, 08:38 PM   #971
Tim4848
Muse

Smile

Dear viewers of this site.

Some who visit here are very vocal that they don't understand anything about this topic. How do you feel about what I am saying. are you with me or not?

Do you find any interest in what I am saying, or is it just a waste of time?

Please let me know with your views once again and lift this topic up over 25,000 views by Saturday night.

Show how you feel with your views.

If you feel my idea is a waste of time and you don't understand it. Don't view this topic, and we can wait until this summer when I try and make a video about this topic.

If you truly want me to stop, don't view me, and keep the views under 25,000 views by Saturday evening.

Now on the other hand, if you enjoy my post, then view as much as you like until we reach 25,000 views, or we even exceed that with even a higher number if you like.

Wow me with views if you like to read more about my thoughts.

The reason I throw out this challenge, is because I truly am no different than most people when it comes to emotions.

I have better thoughts when my thoughts are free to listen. This is not always the case, when I am sick, or feel know body seams to care one way or the other.

I truly like to think that some of you actually do support my idea, and if that is the case.

Thank you once again,

Tim
Old 8th May 2008, 08:42 PM   #972
Tim4848
Muse

Looks like a lot, what do you think?

Can we do it before Saturday afternoon?

I will be back if you all can do it.

Thank you,

Tim
Old 8th May 2008, 10:07 PM   #973
wollery
Protected by Samurai Hedgehogs!

"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of them are even stupider!" --George Carlin
wollery is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th May 2008, 03:42 AM   #974
amb

Originally Posted by Tanstaafl View Post
Ah, so you do have something in common with him after all.
I''ve never laughed so much. You should be writing script for real comedy sit-coms on TV.

Last edited by amb; 9th May 2008 at 03:43 AM.
amb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th May 2008, 06:37 AM   #975
Little 10 Toes
Master Poster

If you truly want me to stop, don't view me, and keep the views under 25,000 views by Saturday evening.

View Count was at 24,951 as of 9:30am East Coast time.

Will you now stop like you said you would?
Little 10 Toes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th May 2008, 07:38 AM   #976
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

Monday morning and all is well.

Well under 25,000, that is.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th May 2008, 05:36 PM   #977
Tim4848
Muse

good job to those that don't want to view me.

You are now free to do something else with your life.

For those of you that do like to view this topic.

I will be back at a later time after this topic clears 25,000 views.

Tim
Old 12th May 2008, 06:25 PM   #978
Little 10 Toes
Master Poster

On May 8, Thursday:

On May 12, Monday:

Originally Posted by Little 10 Toes View Post
View Count was at 24,951 as of 9:30am East Coast time.

Will you now stop like you said you would?
Tim4848, nice dupe post. The posting was less than 25,000 when you posted. In fact, when I posted, the view was already at 25k with you posting the last message.

Will you go away now with your unrealistic idea like you promised?
Old 12th May 2008, 10:00 PM   #979
Apathia
Philosopher

Tim,

Don't waste anymore time here, when you could be talking to the dead!
(They'll listen.)
This bit of viral marketing will tell you how:
http://www.talktothedead.org/

"Humans aren't rational creatures but rationalizing creatures."
Author Unknown
Apathia is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th May 2008, 04:02 PM   #980
Tim4848
Muse

Smile

Originally Posted by Apathia View Post
Tim,

Don't waste anymore time here, when you could be talking to the dead!
(They'll listen.)
This bit of viral marketing will tell you how:
http://www.talktothedead.org/

Nice thread Apathia!

I did leave a reply there.

I told them to come to this site.

Why you ask, because my idea is free, and it can be measured.

Tim
Old 14th May 2008, 05:29 PM   #981
leonAzul
Illuminator

Happy anniversary.

(Someone had to say it.)

leonAzul is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th May 2008, 06:50 AM   #982
Little 10 Toes
Master Poster

Originally Posted by wollery View Post

Tim4848, why haven't you answered wollery's question?

Again, I will ask, what proof do you have that "we live inside energy"?
The posting was less than 25,000 when you posted. In fact, when I posted, the view was already at 25k with you posting the last message.

Will you go away now with your unrealistic idea like you promised?
Why haven't you answered any questions directed at you?
Why are you still posting here when the views were less than 25,000?
Old 16th May 2008, 03:00 AM   #983
amb

That this thread has reached 25 pages is austounding. A bit like the Seinfeld show. Popular because it was a show about nothing.
Old 20th May 2008, 09:01 PM   #984
Tim4848
Muse

Smile

Originally Posted by leonAzul View Post
Happy anniversary.

(Someone had to say it.)

Thank you leonAzul,

for being the one to say it.

I will be back,

Tim
Old 20th May 2008, 09:31 PM   #985
Little 10 Toes
Master Poster

Why aren't you answering any questions tim4848?
Old 21st May 2008, 01:18 AM   #986
amb

Thank you leonAzul,

for being the one to say it.

I will be back,

Tim
They sound like fighting words. McArthur said that when he withdrew from south east Asia.
Old 23rd May 2008, 10:14 PM   #987
Tim4848
Muse

They sound like fighting words. McArthur said that when he withdrew from south east Asia.
Good comment ambnp. No that is not a fighting response, but a post it note.

I once heard that this comment, "I will be back", is the best thing a spouse should say, when leaving the other spouse.

If it is good enough for a spouse, then it should be good enough for you.

Sure I might have some funky stuff after I thank you for reading my thoughts,
but I am always trying to improve, as I hope you are doing as well.

Either we know or we don't know, and yes I have been gone for quite some time, and yes I don't even read your questions anymore because I am getting so incredibly bored.

Imagine you went to Canada to See the Niagara Falls. after your trip is done, and you are trying to come back into the United states, and they would not let you do that, until you answer all the question you always ask me.

My idea is free to you, and all you have to do is do it.

We all are going to cross over toward this possibility one day, and on that day. Your options will be limited.

They are not today. If they are, you are making them that way.

I have not been posting my thoughts here any more. I write them down, and save them.

One day I will die, and there they will sit, until something happens to them.

I don't care, my options will be limited as well, thanks to you, and you, and you.

I created value in you.

i thought we could talk about anything.

I would think that judge Judy would have her own forum. I picked this one, because my past brother name was James.

In my thoughts I am standing in Canada just waiting in the pouring rain, not noticing which type of water is making the most noise.

Noise has no boundaries!

I am a free long shot and nothing more.

What is a free long shot?

The answers to the test.

Yes, I am cutting back on my thoughts at this site. Not because I don't love to do it, but for so many other reasons.

I am changing jobs this week end, and i will have to be focused on them more, until I do more to help them than they expect.

They have been wanting me to work for them for over two years, and they have been saving me a location to manage for over a month.

I have never been happy with the upper management for the company I am with now. Tomorrow is the last day of my two week written notice with them.

I would love to post more thoughts, but this new company wants me to focus on them.

Everything in life takes it's allotted amount of time, and I am no different.

I have been writing my thoughts down on paper more lately, and I am allowed to go off topic on paper more.

I'm no Howard Stern, but my idea does cross over a lot of different topic's.

I am lazy when it comes to re-writing my thoughts, even though I would probably do a better job with them if I did.

I'm sorry, but I d need some positive feed back from time to time.

I am not Simon, from American Idol.

This has to be a good deal for the both of us.

I can put up walls as good as the next person, and that is the crazy part of this topic.

Regardless what happens to me everyday, this topic will still be viewed, and people will try and take in as much as they can, when they can.

I don't have to say another word about this topic anymore, it sells it self, regardless what my personal options are.

I understand that I talk of informing people of this topic, but who really cares.

Do you care, or are you bored with it as well.

Are you bored, or are you against the ropes about the possibility.

Do you base the possibility on true science, or do you base it on my grammar.

Sure I would love to see a joke about me on Saturday Night, but I would also like the opportunity to try it as well.

Example:

a joke is only as funny as you feel it is to your intelligence, right or wrong.

What paradigm do you feel my idea is not good enough?

Did you invent flight, did you invent the light bulb, did you pick the pick 3 number today, did you beat me at chess on Pogo yesterday. What have you done, who died and made you boss?

i don't care what you believe, but my goal is to try and make you happy.

now how can I talk to you this way, and ever have a chance of making you happy?

Because my paradigm believes that we are family, and family should be able to speak their mind from time to time, not so much criticizing, complaining, or condemning people like you see on TV shows, but share your thoughts.

i would love to come on a site, and let it all out, but we don't live in that type of culture yet.

We should be a able to question everything, not because it my ruffle some of our feathers, but to see if we are going the right direction in life or not.

I don't know about you, but I feel I am pretty good at fixing problems, but I also feel I am not being used in that field correctly. What should I do?

This must be the Dear abbey part of the topic.

Be a big boy Tim, and only think normal thoughts today, and the last thing you should do is watch that "Truman Show" movie again.

I'm dying here, and I feel some thing needs to happen soon!

Don't ask what you need from me, but what can you do to help this topic.

Think about this for a second.

I am willing to focus totally on this topic and make it happen, and all you have to do is call the media in your local town, and ask them to interview me.

I know that one person out there can make this happen, and then your local town media will decide if there is a story there or not.

Let them decide, and all you have to do is give them this link.

How can you go wrong

If they like it you win, if they want to make me out to be crazy on the
National news, you win. If they just take the link and do nothing with it. You tried.

Do you remember what tried and done felt like.

they tried to go to the moon before and they did that.

I remember and it felt good to do that. I have not forgotten 911, as I have so many other things, and you will never forget about me.

Am I a:

what ever happened to that tim guy, you know the one who believed we could communicate with afterlife. You remember that one thing he said. You remember, don't think about pink elephants.

I'm not happy

I want to be happy, and the only way I see that I can be happy, is if I am given the chance to try my idea, if only through a walk through if nothing else.

What would it hurt.

Pick any person you know on the Internet, that likes to video tape events, and have them do a walk through of my idea, just as I want to do, and then decide for your self.

Are you worried to pass this link to any body?

Mail it to them, no return address.

Call and tell them over the phone from a pay phone. Do what ever works best for you.

I have no volume in my thoughts, or do I?

I feel that my thoughts are loud tonight, and quick to move on from this to that, because I am always limited on time, and today is no different.

I believe that some might feel they can be famous by doing negative things, but you can also become famous by doing positive things as well.

Narc on me, promote me, complain about me, do what ever works for you, and let them decide.

Wait around and let somebody else do it, and then see which media outlet jumps on the topic first.

sure I may be wrong, and sure I may be right, but we will never know, if we don't do something.

I believe we should always do curtain things, and this topic is no different.

Example:

I have no problem excepting the fact that we are sending messages into space, hoping that some body out there is friendly, and they rush back here to us, singing the song, that they are here to save the day!, and even if they had that ability, they would have to understand how to measure friction in a way that could be measured.

Example:

We send a wave of noise into space as you go out side and yell that supper is on the table.

The volume of that friction, or wave will be gone at some point, but not the inner space of that possibility.

Example:

We are sending messages into space, hoping, and paying a lot for it as well, and my idea covers the other end of the gambit, by allowing the inner thoughts the opportunity to start focusing on my possibility.

I would think, regardless how small inner out of body afterlife thought is, if there is such a thing, would stand a far better chance for any type of success rate, if we would at least first, give them a chance to be heard.

I do not want to speak for all afterlife good or bad, but I must. not because I am wright or wrong, or indifferent, but because I care enough to show my softer side of Sears, if nothing else.

thank you for reading my thoughts,

Tim
Old 25th May 2008, 04:54 PM   #988
Little 10 Toes
Master Poster

Good comment ambnp. No that is not a fighting response, but a post it note.

I once heard that this comment, "I will be back", is the best thing a spouse should say, when leaving the other spouse.

If it is good enough for a spouse, then it should be good enough for you.
But what if it's from an abusive spouse?

Sure I might have some funky stuff after I thank you for reading my thoughts,
but I am always trying to improve, as I hope you are doing as well.
I notice that you have impoved the length of your messages as well as your non sequiturs.

Either we know or we don't know, and yes I have been gone for quite some time, and yes I don't even read your questions anymore because I am getting so incredibly bored.
Ditto!

Imagine you went to Canada to See the Niagara Falls. after your trip is done, and you are trying to come back into the United states, and they would not let you do that, until you answer all the question you always ask me.
But there's a big difference, you're avoiding our questions and we still don't know how we all live "inside energy".

My idea is free to you, and all you have to do is do it.
Why don't YOU do it?

We all are going to cross over toward this possibility one day, and on that day. Your options will be limited.

They are not today. If they are, you are making them that way.

I have not been posting my thoughts here any more. I write them down, and save them.

One day I will die, and there they will sit, until something happens to them.

I don't care, my options will be limited as well, thanks to you, and you, and you.
Poor Tim4848. No one will be able to communitate with you when you're dead. The good thing is you haven't supported your claim that there is an afterlife or that you'll be there.

I created value in you.
Bull. You haven't created anything in me, let alone value.

i thought we could talk about anything.
You have talked about anything, yet you refuse to have a meaningful dialog. What's the difference? Think of the wacked-out crazy guy on the corner back in 1999 declaring end of the world on Jan 1, 2000 (Y2K bug). Someone goes up to him and asks him specific questions, but the guy still shouts random giberish. That's you. A meaningful dialog would have the streetcorner guy answering something like: "Over 80% of all banks use the EZCa$h program that only computes your CD interest by using the last two digits of the year. If the current year is less than the start date, the program will then take all of the original deposit as well as any interst, and apply it as a addition to the bank assets. I know this since I was a company supporting the EZCa$h program and have seen the help file." That would be a nice dialog.

I would think that judge Judy would have her own forum. I picked this one, because my past brother name was James.
Oh. But James Randi was born Randall James Hamilton Zwinge, and you've started this same thread on several other website, including AARP.

In my thoughts I am standing in Canada just waiting in the pouring rain, not noticing which type of water is making the most noise.

Noise has no boundaries!
Yes it does. It needs a medium to transmit sounds. Go to outer space and scream.

I am a free long shot and nothing more.
What is a free long shot?
The answers to the test.
What test?

Yes, I am cutting back on my thoughts at this site. Not because I don't love to do it, but for so many other reasons.

I am changing jobs this week end, and i will have to be focused on them more, until I do more to help them than they expect.

They have been wanting me to work for them for over two years, and they have been saving me a location to manage for over a month.

I have never been happy with the upper management for the company I am with now. Tomorrow is the last day of my two week written notice with them.

I would love to post more thoughts, but this new company wants me to focus on them.
Good luck on your new job. Are you staying a pizza manager?

Everything in life takes it's allotted amount of time, and I am no different.

I have been writing my thoughts down on paper more lately, and I am allowed to go off topic on paper more.

I'm no Howard Stern, but my idea does cross over a lot of different topic's.

I am lazy when it comes to re-writing my thoughts, even though I would probably do a better job with them if I did.

I'm sorry, but I d need some positive feed back from time to time
I am not Simon, from American Idol..
Wow, if you go off topic on paper more then what you do here, then wow. And no, you're not Stern, or Simon. I'm sure they are glad that they're not you as well.

This has to be a good deal for the both of us.
You keep saying that, yet when we ask for more details/explaination of your thoughts, you ramble on (like this post (your's or mine it doesn't matter)). So far you haven't made this "deal" "good for us".

I can put up walls as good as the next person, and that is the crazy part of this topic.
No, walls are not the crazy part of this topic.

Regardless what happens to me everyday, this topic will still be viewed, and people will try and take in as much as they can, when they can.

I don't have to say another word about this topic anymore, it sells it self, regardless what my personal options are.

I understand that I talk of informing people of this topic, but who really cares.

Do you care, or are you bored with it as well.

Are you bored, or are you against the ropes about the possibility.

Do you base the possibility on true science, or do you base it on my grammar.
This topic doesn't sell anything except your lack of understanding of science. You still haven't explained what your "true science" is. Your half-assed attempt was to link to an elementery school. Oh, please don't invite us to your pity party.

Sure I would love to see a joke about me on Saturday Night, but I would also like the opportunity to try it as well.

Example:

a joke is only as funny as you feel it is to your intelligence, right or wrong.

What paradigm do you feel my idea is not good enough?

Did you invent flight, did you invent the light bulb, did you pick the pick 3 number today, did you beat me at chess on Pogo yesterday. What have you done, who died and made you boss?
Huh?

i don't care what you believe, but my goal is to try and make you happy.

now how can I talk to you this way, and ever have a chance of making you happy?
No, your goal was to get someone to modify BrainGate. Or is it that you want someone to do something for you?

Because my paradigm believes that we are family, and family should be able to speak their mind from time to time, not so much criticizing, complaining, or condemning people like you see on TV shows, but share your thoughts.
Then your "family" is more like a TV show. My family has told me that it's stupid for me to take apart fireworks and light them. Nearly lost an eye because I didn't listen to them. In addition, I'm glad I'm not part of your family.

i would love to come on a site, and let it all out, but we don't live in that type of culture yet.
Please explain then your actions when you've posted on other sites and have let it all out.

We should be a able to question everything, not because it my ruffle some of our feathers, but to see if we are going the right direction in life or not.

I don't know about you, but I feel I am pretty good at fixing problems, but I also feel I am not being used in that field correctly. What should I do?
Yes, we should be able to question everything. We should also be able to get comprehensible answers too. Here's are a few problem you can fix: Why can't you give straight answers to straight questions? Why do you continue to use non sequiturs?

This must be the Dear abbey part of the topic.

Be a big boy Tim, and only think normal thoughts today, and the last thing you should do is watch that "Truman Show" movie again.

I'm dying here, and I feel some thing needs to happen soon!
Non sequitur

Don't ask what you need from me, but what can you do to help this topic.

Think about this for a second.
You want us to help the topic, but you won't help us. Why don't you help this topic by providing evidence?

I am willing to focus totally on this topic and make it happen, and all you have to do is call the media in your local town, and ask them to interview me.

I know that one person out there can make this happen, and then your local town media will decide if there is a story there or not.

Let them decide, and all you have to do is give them this link.

How can you go wrong

If they like it you win, if they want to make me out to be crazy on the
National news, you win. If they just take the link and do nothing with it. You tried.
Again, you want us to do work that you won't do.

Do you remember what tried and done felt like.

they tried to go to the moon before and they did that.

I remember and it felt good to do that. I have not forgotten 911, as I have so many other things, and you will never forget about me.
I hope I can forget you!

Am I a:

what ever happened to that tim guy, you know the one who believed we could communicate with afterlife. You remember that one thing he said. You remember, don't think about pink elephants.
(See above comment)

I'm not happy

I want to be happy, and the only way I see that I can be happy, is if I am given the chance to try my idea, if only through a walk through if nothing else.
You're not happy? Suck it up, walk it off, (insert some other motivational sports quote here). That's life. Go try your idea and quit complaining.

What would it hurt.
The efforts of the patients that BrainGate was designed to help.

Pick any person you know on the Internet, that likes to video tape events, and have them do a walk through of my idea, just as I want to do, and then decide for your self.

Are you worried to pass this link to any body?

Mail it to them, no return address.

Call and tell them over the phone from a pay phone. Do what ever works best for you.
Again, you ask for me to do your work.

I have no volume in my thoughts, or do I?

I feel that my thoughts are loud tonight, and quick to move on from this to that, because I am always limited on time, and today is no different.

I believe that some might feel they can be famous by doing negative things, but you can also become famous by doing positive things as well.

Narc on me, promote me, complain about me, do what ever works for you, and let them decide.

Wait around and let somebody else do it, and then see which media outlet jumps on the topic first.

sure I may be wrong, and sure I may be right, but we will never know, if we don't do something.

I believe we should always do curtain things, and this topic is no different.
Again you ask someone to do your work.

Example:

I have no problem excepting the fact that we are sending messages into space, hoping that some body out there is friendly, and they rush back here to us, singing the song, that they are here to save the day!, and even if they had that ability, they would have to understand how to measure friction in a way that could be measured.
Friction can already be measured. I immedately think of heat.

Example:

We send a wave of noise into space as you go out side and yell that supper is on the table.

The volume of that friction, or wave will be gone at some point, but not the inner space of that possibility.
What is "volume of friction"?What inner space?

Example:

We are sending messages into space, hoping, and paying a lot for it as well, and my idea covers the other end of the gambit, by allowing the inner thoughts the opportunity to start focusing on my possibility.

I would think, regardless how small inner out of body afterlife thought is, if there is such a thing, would stand a far better chance for any type of success rate, if we would at least first, give them a chance to be heard.

I do not want to speak for all afterlife good or bad, but I must. not because I am wright or wrong, or indifferent, but because I care enough to show my softer side of Sears, if nothing else.

thank you for reading my thoughts,

Tim
Back to the basic questions then Tim4848. Any proof that there is an afterlife? Your personal, untestable experience doesn't count.
Old 26th May 2008, 02:01 AM   #989
amb

You won't get an answer. I think he has bolted to some other forum.
I didn't think they allowed mental patients near a computer in psychiatric hospitals.
Old 26th May 2008, 11:07 AM   #990
Little 10 Toes
Master Poster

You won't get an answer. I think he has bolted to some other forum.
Well, he said he wouldn't come back, but he did. So he probably will still view his "topic".
Old 26th May 2008, 11:31 PM   #991
Tim4848
Muse

Timmyanna Jones, the last frontier, Truman World, The matrix of everything, the edge of everything, the invisible Force, facial space, the ability to have thought, which in it self has evolved. Don't you think we were pretty lucky when our thoughts decided to build a scull around our thoughts.

How lucky we are, to know this is the best of all worlds, but to live in denial about the real truth is only hurting you in the long run.

I do not need evidence anymore, there is evidence all around us, including the tools to make my idea work.

Sure I could ramble on about this and that, but that won't get us any closer to making it happen.

It truly has to be a good deal for both of us.

I don't need to inform as much as I need the opportunity to try it.

Please don't forget this part. This is the important part of the whole concept.
It is doable and it is free!

We can throw things toward Mars, as Americans are struggling to get by and understand, but when we have an opportunity like mine, that is close to home and it can do more good than anything else, and to deny it the opportunity, when so many people could benefit from it, is astounding to me.

I understand that I come from a Fast food back ground, and I am use to doing things fast, but how long do you have to hang out by the food truck before you are willing to try this?

A week , a month, a year?

How long do you want to wait?

Do you want to wait until some other country does it?

Is there a law against trying new things in our country?

Who died and said we can not do anything, but send every thing over seas to other countries.

Are we not free to try and help me in this field?

I will say this again. "What can I do to make you happy?"

Answering questions is what you want, then please fill free to answer some as well.

Answer my questions and I will answer yours.

Like, why are you here viewing this topic?

like, If you can see that my idea is doable by any person, if given the resources to try it, and it don't hurt anybody, and it is free, then why not do it?

Why are you not excited about the opportunity?

Why would you not want to have a back up plan like this?

Your answer must also address the part about being free.

I could understand an argument, if I was asking for money, but I am not. I am asking for a chance to try an idea that has never been thought up before.

All I do ask, is your help in getting the concept going, by letting as many people as possible know about the idea. I understand some of you don't feel you can do that for what ever reason that might be, but I do believe one of you could make a difference.

What kind of difference?

History making!

If my idea works or not, it will still make history, just as it is doing now.

From the moment I first posted my thoughts about my idea on the Internet, it was news. Big news with a little audience, but still news.

I have painted a picture that is now free public domain to anybody who would like to try it.

Free, free, and free through out eternity, and it will always be that way.

There is nothing you can do to change that, regardless if you tried.

a simple plan, that has come of age right in front of us, and for most people, it is hard to comprehend.

Not for me.

I have always looked up to so many different people through out my life, and some of the things they have created, is simply amazing, and at no point did I ever think I would be that type of person, but if I am or not, will only be decided by being given the chance to try.

Please list three reasons we should not try my idea?

Example:

I do not feel Tim is qualified to be given the chance to try this idea. based on the fact he has never tried it before. He should go to school some where and teach him how to do it, even though they have not done it before either. Maybe he should not do it, because his grammar is bad, or some times he seams too blunt, in a hurry, upset about something. I think he should just answer questions all day, because I like t hear the answers, it makes me feel all good all over. I think he should answer the questions, because if he ever looses it, and gets on the Nancy Grace show, we will have all the facts.

Tim

Old 26th May 2008, 11:48 PM   #992
Tim4848
Muse

The tools for this idea is now for sell.

http://phoenix.corporate-ir.net/phoe...103&highlight=

Everything in life takes it's allotted amount of time, and this idea will be no different.

Who will it be?

Donald Trump, Martha Stewart, Sergey Brin, David Geffen, Oprah Winfrey, Larry Ellison, Michael Bloomberg, Rupert Murdoch, Steven Spielberg, Bill Gates, Mark Cuban, Warren Buffet, and Tom Cruise.

What power would like to take it with them when they go?

Tim
Old 27th May 2008, 11:34 PM   #993
Tim4848
Muse

I officially started my new job today, and mo, it has nothing to do with this topic.

How are we coming on the questions I asked yesterday?

Answer my questions better, and I will do the same for you.

Please fill free to stretch and grow and inform as many people you know about this topic.

The back up plan that you don't want to be with out.

Everything in life takes it's allotted amount of time, and this topic is no different.

Sure when I first post it, people could not comprehend it, and some are still in denial about it, but it still holds as possibility now, as the day Thomas A. Edison believed it was possible.

To speak to the dead.

Question time:

Can out of body afterlife people go the speed of light?

Can out of body afterlife achieve this effort on their own, or do they have to in the path of a greater energy?

I just thought up these questions, and my first thought of an answer would be this.

When I was out of my body. I was in a safe tought process, one where you do everything slow as you analyze your surroundings. Some times in life you don't get those chances. I like to feel I did a good job for the most part in mine. I based that on what I was thinking about at the time, and what I saw and didn't see. I never looked at my body when I was out of my body. Not that I did not know basically where it was, but the fact that I feared seeing it. You don't have to read my post for long, to know I am not big in details.

More of a Dr. Phil, touchy feely kind of guy.

Yes, I am still a guy.

Have you ever seen my picture?

I have one out there some where on the web. If anybody knows how to bring that here, sure would be awful nice of you.

Please take the time to see what product I am offering.

The parts are for sell.

Buy you a part of history.

Here is the worst scenario:

I have come and gone, and I can not make head or tells what you are doing toward this possibility.

I'm floating around, but I can not make out what you are saying.

Now I can connect my self to another human, but what does that do for me. they need their space, and I need mine.

Imagine for a moment that you are an out of body afterlife and you are sitting on top of your head right now, seeing what you are doing, but not having control of the movement of your head.

example:

Look straight a head as the head your thoughts are in, takes a slow turn to the right, like a big plane making a turn to the right in flight. Just do it real slow. Just remember, you have no control if you are floating out of your body, and you decide to connect to somebody.

Trust me, their is plenty energy around for you, when you are out of your body.

For one, you are space weight. You follow the laws of energy.

The fuel that you need to last is what you are made of, except you hold your own, based on the laws of inner space.

There is an inside to everything, regardless what that might be.

Think of your self in an out of body experience, like a pixel on a monitor screen, or a "Lite and Brite" toy.

You have those types of abilities, except you have the ability to have thought and move around at will. Some of the other pixel's have the ability to move around, based on their experiences, and their thought process would show up on a surface, after that, it would depend on us, if we would want to observe it.

What we might want to do, before we explore this possibility too far, is to explore your fears of this possibility.

Like any new thing, there is always some things to remember:

Don't get paranoid that afterlife are watching you. don't think that you have to act different in front of them. Just keep doing what you are doing, that type o situation will never be a part of this possibility.

For one:

Afterlife will never get permission to interact as a stalker. That type of filtering can be fixed at the get go.

Second: There is no second, because that will be fixed at one. Privilege communication.

Now I can only say that, if I am in charged, but I can't speak for other countries.

Never underestimate the human spirit. Afterlife is the opposite to explosion, but just like other mistakes we have made through history, maybe not as many, as grammar errors I make, but changing moments. We know that people don't like change, and some would be quite happy if slavery was always around, but we know that is not right, so we changed that, and we knew we should not separate anybody from anybody, but we do that now. I believe my idea in the future will answer a lot of these questions.

Is it wrong or right to try and speak with the dead for free.

Is it wrong or right to try and do this for as long as we can, not because of any other reason, than it is the right thing to do.

Is it wrong for me to ask you to help me make this idea a reality?

Is it wrong to ask the staff and patients of BrainGate for this opportunity?

Is it wrong for me to just keep asking questions that has never been asked before?

Is it wrong to ask for help in a field, that is lined with a field of charm bracelet possibilities, if the idea does work, as I envision it to be.

Is it wrong for me to believe that I could go on and on about this possibility in so many ways until the day I die, and I honestly believe my grammar will get better.

I truly wish I could go on and on, but that truly depends on how much value you are willing to give me.

Should I continue this topic or not. What do you think?

Do you want more, or have you already decided.

With what information you have to work with, do you feel thee is something there or not?

After reviewing my idea more. I feel it is more a concept, than an idea, because the resources are already in place.

It is nothing more than cross training.

A free concept:

Think about this:

Imagine you just died. You did not see that coming. The only thing that made it was your thoughts, and your vision. Yes you could still feel, and that does play a part in your movement abilities. Now for some of you floating in space. You will have a plan. The opportunity to move back to a machine that you have trained on, and have an opportunity to make history. No it is not mars, but it just might be there.

What do you think?

Even if you just viewed in the past, or this is your first time here. Please fill to reply this time.

Tim
Old 28th May 2008, 12:03 AM   #994
amb

Well, he said he wouldn't come back, but he did. So he probably will still view his "topic".
Your right, he's still posting his thoughts and you and I are suckers for punishment. If we stop answering, perhaps he'll go away.
Old 28th May 2008, 12:13 AM   #995
Pantaz
Muse

Any votes for AAH?
Pantaz is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th May 2008, 10:46 AM   #996
Loss Leader

Why do you lie, Tim? Why are you a liar? How can anyone trust anything you say when you lie?

You said:

Do you find any interest in what I am saying, or is it just a waste of time? Please let me know with your views once again and lift this topic up over 25,000 views by Saturday night. Show how you feel with your views.

If you feel my idea is a waste of time and you don't understand it. Don't view this topic, and we can wait until this summer when I try and make a video about this topic.

Wow me with views if you like to read more about my thoughts.
And then you repeated:

The views came nowhere close to 25,000. By Monday morning, they were still under 25,000. I commented:
Originally Posted by Loss Leader View Post
Monday morning and all is well.

Well under 25,000, that is.

But you didn't stop. You didn't wait until you tried to make a video.

I truly wanted to stop you. I didn't view your thread. I helped keep your views under 25,000. Yet, you haven't stopped?

You just recently wrote:

Imagine you just died. You did not see that coming. The only thing that made it was your thoughts, and your vision. Yes you could still feel, and that does play a part in your movement abilities. Now for some of you floating in space. You will have a plan. The opportunity to move back to a machine that you have trained on, and have an opportunity to make history. No it is not mars, but it just might be there.

So, here is my question for you: Why do you lie? Why should I trust or believe anything you say? Why are you a liar? Why don't you keep your word? Are you too ill to do what you promise? Do you not remember what you wrote? What is the reason that you are such a liar?

Thank you for reading my thoughts.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th May 2008, 07:28 PM   #997
Tim4848
Muse

If you feel my idea is a waste of time and you don't understand it. Don't view this topic.

(You) can wait until this summer when I try and make a video about this topic.

I'm sorry for the type o, but those things do happen. At no time did I ever say it was a waste of my time, and I won't. Unless science proves it is not possible.

Thank you for reading my thoughts, and I will be back.

Tim
Old 29th May 2008, 07:35 PM   #998
Little 10 Toes
Master Poster

Hey, Tim4848. Why aren't you keeping your word? Why are you still here? How about you PROVE your idea is possible? Oops, you still haven't proved anything.

Last edited by Little 10 Toes; 29th May 2008 at 07:37 PM.
Old 30th May 2008, 03:35 AM   #999
amb

I tell you what he has proved. He has proved that we are idiots. This thread should have died a natural death weeks ago. Yet here I am posting another meaningless post. Oh well, at least it's getting my post count up.
Old 30th May 2008, 11:15 AM   #1000
Loss Leader

If you feel my idea is a waste of time and you don't understand it. Don't view this topic.

(You) can wait until this summer when I try and make a video about this topic.

I'm sorry for the type o, but those things do happen.

What typo, Tim?

You said that we could stop you by keeping the view count under 25,000 by Saturday. You said:

You even called it a "challenge." You said:

Quote:
The reason I throw out this challenge, is because I truly am no different than most people when it comes to emotions.

But now you claim that all you meant was that we should not view your thread. If that was the case, why did the post count matter? We were always free to not view your thread. We didn't need to see the post count to decide for ourselves if we would read your mindless blithering.

You said that we should keep the views under 25,000 if we "truly want me to stop." We kept the views under 25,000. But you still won't stop.

It was not a typo. You lied. You are a liar.

Why should we listen to someone who lies? Why should we read the thoughts of a liar? And why did you lie?

L. Leader
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal