ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Closed Thread
Old 28th January 2009, 02:29 PM   #81
Bobert
Illuminator

Originally Posted by UNLoVedRebel View Post
If you didn't do this
http://www.frools.net/lolz/sisko-facepalm.jpg

when you saw this
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...fa44971ae0.jpg

you might want to contact your local mental health professional.
.......and see if anti-psychotic meds are right for you!
http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disord..._disorder.aspx
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th January 2009, 03:33 PM   #82
GodisEnergy
Banned

Originally Posted by buka001 View Post
In your understanding of the conservation of momentum please explain how the experiment is valid in relation to the twin towers collapse. Equations are neccessary.

Cognisance of the two seperate methods of construction of a rectangular cardboard box and a high rise steel building is essential. Please also detail how you accounted for the different materials and the how you can compare steel combined with reinforced concrete and the stresses which these materials are under to a small unloaded cardboard box.

Also to support your understanding show that the impact of a small empty cardboard box onto another box is similar to the impact of several stories of structural steel, reinforced concrete and miscelleaneous materials and items, impacting onto one floor of a building. A floor that was designed to carry not much more than its self load(weight of supporting structural members), dead load (weight of office furniture/permanent fixtures) and the live load(people).

Echoing what others have said before, rationalise why cardboard should be a suitable construction material for high rise structures, since you claim its behaviour is the same as steel. If this is the case as you claim, surely it must be suitable.
1. Its not an experiment its a demonstration.
2. your taking things way out of context ,all the demonstration is trying to show to Laymen is the Conservation of momentum Principle
3.How you can twist a demonstration like this into one of your Propaganda campaigns shows how deseperate you are to deny the truth.

GodisEnergy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th January 2009, 03:38 PM   #83
GodisEnergy
Banned

Originally Posted by buka001 View Post
In your understanding of the conservation of momentum please explain how the experiment is valid in relation to the twin towers collapse. Equations are neccessary.

Cognisance of the two seperate methods of construction of a rectangular cardboard box and a high rise steel building is essential. Please also detail how you accounted for the different materials and the how you can compare steel combined with reinforced concrete and the stresses which these materials are under to a small unloaded cardboard box.

Also to support your understanding show that the impact of a small empty cardboard box onto another box is similar to the impact of several stories of structural steel, reinforced concrete and miscelleaneous materials and items, impacting onto one floor of a building. A floor that was designed to carry not much more than its self load(weight of supporting structural members), dead load (weight of office furniture/permanent fixtures) and the live load(people).

Echoing what others have said before, rationalise why cardboard should be a suitable construction material for high rise structures, since you claim its behaviour is the same as steel. If this is the case as you claim, surely it must be suitable.
2. your taking things way out of context ,all the demonstration is trying to show to Laymen is the Conservation of momentum Principle
3.How you can twist a demonstration like this into one of your Propaganda campaigns shows how deseperate you are to deny the truth.

GodisEnergy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th January 2009, 04:12 PM   #84
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by GodisEnergy View Post

The conservation of energy statement concerning 911 is a red flag for delusions coming from 911Truth. 911Truth, personified by Thermite Jones, says look here, the law of conservation of energy was broken on 911. You have no clue what they are trying to say, you just repeat what Jones says, wave your hands, declare you know what happen on 911, ignore evidence and repeat the delusional slogan from Jones again.

You have been tricked by 911Truth, and you post the balls proving Jones has no clue on 911.

If you understood physics, you would not believe Jones or 911Truth. How many credit hours will it take?

You are not leaning from your own demonstrations.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th January 2009, 04:30 PM   #85
Sword_Of_Truth
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by T.A.M. View Post
How many "tall" buildings has Rickie Gage worked on again???

TAM
Tall by which standard? 21st century AD or 21st century BC?

I tell ya, a guy with Gages knowledge coulda made a killing back in the bronze age.
Sword_Of_Truth is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th January 2009, 04:46 PM   #86
GodisEnergy
Banned

If you all spent half the ammount of time insulting other people and questioning their credibility (when you have none yourself) you may actually learn something

Mod WarningPlease keep in mind the Membership Agreement and do not use personal attacks to argue your point.
Posted By:Lisa Simpson

Last edited by Lisa Simpson; 29th January 2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 28th January 2009, 04:58 PM   #87
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/o...g_mid_4059.gif
When an action results in an equal reaction? What happens when neither structural system is able to sustain those forces? What happens when individual elements fail adding to the mass being pulled downward by gravity?

If you all spent half the ammount of time insulting other people and questioning their credibility (when you have none yourself) you may actually learn something
I actually had a tiny bit of faith in Gage that he might actually know something, and he had yet to demonstrate it. Having seen one of his presentations now however, I've lost just about any shred of confidence I ever had in his credibility... that is assuming there was any remaining after seeing the card board box experiment.
Old 28th January 2009, 04:59 PM   #88
bje
Graduate Poster

It doesnt matter what material you make it from water, even air will provide resistance
Sorry, this joker tried to foist The Hovind Theory on civilized human beings already. It didn't work:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

P. S. Yes, Hovind is indeed in jail for tax evasion.

Last edited by bje; 28th January 2009 at 05:04 PM.
bje is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th January 2009, 05:01 PM   #89
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

When Scientific Woo and Crackpot Conspiracy Theories combine, a Perfect Storm of idiocy results.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th January 2009, 05:06 PM   #90
JoeyDonuts
Frequencies Not Known To Normals

It appears that GiE has fallen back on the ULTIMA1 strategy. When whatever it was you were hiding behind claiming "science" gets utterly torn apart, use one-sentence juvenile insults exclusively.

Although in terms of posts/day, U1 had you creamed hands down. Better get on that.
Old 28th January 2009, 05:23 PM   #91
Bell
Penultimate Amazing

THIS credibility?

Bell is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th January 2009, 06:06 PM   #92
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

pwned how so ? Alot of paint has iron oxide in it ,this gives it a red colour but doesnt have aluminium in it as this is dangerous and causes aluminotheric reaction
Where in the world did you learn such nonsense?

The brutes in the U.S. Patent Office even issued a patent for iron oxide and aluminum oxide paint! When? 2001! Boom!

The fiends at the Journal of Pigment and Resin Technology are apparently plotting to blow us all to kingdom come!
Quote:
Enhancement of properties of red iron oxide – aluminium oxide solid solutions anticorrosive pigments

Abstract: Purpose – Several solid solution combinations of aluminium oxide and iron oxide, for the preparation of a new pigment, were investigated to study the effect of aluminium oxide to iron oxide ratio on various properties of the resulting pigments.

OMG! It's even worse in 2009! Airplanes and medical labs painted with exploding supernanothermite!
Quote:
Particles of the new material could be incorporated in a paint to shield sensitive equipment in medical areas, labs, or aeroplanes from the effects of high-speed wireless communications, says Ohkoshi, who adds that the paint would be relatively cheap to make because aluminium and iron are abundant materials.

Seriously, how hard is it to type a few words into Google, GodisEnergy?

Quote:
Gravy ill beleive it when i see it
Yet you haven't even looked for it. Delve into the reports as I did. I could post the chart of the primer composition now, as I've done before, but you really need to crack open the reports and learn what's in them, GiE. You can also call the paint companies, as I did, and learn about the aluminosilicates in their pigments and binders. Don't take my word for it. Do the work if you care.

I would tell you to ask Gage or Jones, but they haven't read the reports. You should, however, ask them the questions I posed in my last post.

GodisEnergy, doesn't it bother you that over a year ago these men announced a WTC "Smoking gun" based on these red chips – which both look identical to and have the same composition as WTC paint – yet they had no idea what the WTC primer paint consists of or how it should react when zapped with a laser?

It's been over a year. Why haven't these men who you defend done the most basic work to demonstrate that their "smoking gun" is anything but laughable buffoonery?

Will you ask them, GodisEnergy? If not, why?

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links

Last edited by Gravy; 28th January 2009 at 06:38 PM.
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th January 2009, 06:57 PM   #93
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

I have learned Gage tell lies. It is the truth not an insult to tell you Gage tells lies.
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th January 2009, 07:38 PM   #94
johnny karate
... and your little dog too.

It might be a good time to point out that this is the kind of despicable nonsense GodisEnergy routinely spews:
Im not interested in Firefighters Opinions, Opinions are biased and i dont think most of them can handle the CD truth
Let's not get bogged down arguing with someone irrational and virulent enough to hold the FDNY in such contempt.
johnny karate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th January 2009, 08:37 PM   #95
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by johnny karate View Post
It might be a good time to point out that this is the kind of despicable nonsense GodisEnergy routinely spews:
Wow. Yet he counts as credible Richard Gage, who told his radio audience, "Ninety thousand tons of structural steel has been pulverized to a fine talcum powder through these intense explosions"

Gage is every bit as nutty as Judy Wood or Jim Fetzer.

Originally Posted by johnny karate View Post
Let's not get bogged down arguing with someone irrational and virulent enough to hold the FDNY in such contempt.
Thanks for the head's up. I'll give his posts a pass.

Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th January 2009, 09:43 PM   #96
JoeyDonuts

What is this bugaboo about iron oxide and aluminum being volatile?

I spent 6 years on an Arleigh-Burke class destroyer...An all steel ship, which most certainly rusts almost constantly. Topside you've got multiple fittings made out of aluminum, which also corrodes in the seawater environment.

So why is it you don't hear about things constructed with steel (which rusts) and aluminum (which corrodes) just spontaneously flashing in a huge conflagration of thermite?

It's because there's a little bit more to thermite than just iron oxide and aluminum. It's this overly simplistic, damn near blind approach to science that makes it even possible for the Truth Movement to have devotees.

Gravy, I wish I'd known about your tours back in 2004. I was there for Fleet Week and would have loved to have taken one. Instead I spent all day at the Tavern on the Green getting piss drunk on the generosity of New Yorkers.
Old 28th January 2009, 09:56 PM   #97
buka001
Thinker

http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/o...g_mid_4059.gif
The demonstration showed that if you drop a small empty cardboard box onto another box, nothing much happens. That is all.

So my question again is since you believe that this is similar to what happened at the WTC, prove it. Provide equations that provide a link between the momentum of a small empty cardboard box falling a few centimeters is comparable to the collapse of a office building floor, consisting of structural steel, reinforced concrete and other materials, onto another floor a few meters below.

You are the one twisting the result of a small demonstration to peddle your poor understanding of the principles of momentum, engineering and physics to somehow bolster your belief in a conspiracy that does not exist.
Old 28th January 2009, 10:06 PM   #98
GodisEnergy
Banned

Joey your turrets may be a danger as in the falklands war the british ships made out of aluminium exploded rapidly.

Grizzly, If the individual elements pankaked and built upon each other you would be correct.But all the mass was exploded outward and did not build up like an avalanche.
All the concrete was pulverised ,it didnt add to the weight, also the steel was ejected outward and didnt add to the weight.You cannot have it both ways .

Gravy , if you have listened to s jones lectures , him and keving ryans first impression was this was the wtc paint primer.Thats why they left it for a long time and concentrated on iron spheres.
However Kevin ryan did analysis on the chips and found it wasnt paint.
Eds analysis was conducted.
1.At different scales al .fe. al .si was found . Even at a Nano scale.
Paint isnt made at a nano scale,if you do eds analysis at a nano scale on your paint primer you will find a chunk of aluminium or a chunk of iron.
But at the smallest scales they were finding al.fe.si.k Which indicates its nanoparticles of aluminium iron etc.
2.The red chips have been heated using several different methods and found to be highly explosive.
I really doubt that paint primer would be explosive.

And i wait to see the chemical composition of your paint primer.
I cannot call the paint company as it would be very expensive im from new zealand.
I trust your honesty and will await your results of the chemical compostion of the paint primer.
Old 28th January 2009, 10:23 PM   #99
JoeyDonuts

Joey your turrets may be a danger as in the falklands war the british ships made out of aluminium exploded rapidly.
From HazeGrey.ORG:

Quote:
During the Falklands War, SHEFFIELD was hit by an Argentine Exocet missile which among other things disabled the fire fighting mains, and although the fires were put out she sank under tow several days later. COVENTRY was sunk by Argentine bombs during the same campaign. The oft repeated story about the loss of these ships due to the use of aluminum in their superstructures is a myth.
Bolding mine. Swing and a miss, skippy. I wonder what else you're wrong about?
Old 28th January 2009, 10:43 PM   #100
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Grizzly, If the individual elements pankaked and built upon each other you would be correct.But all the mass was exploded outward and did not build up like an avalanche.
All the concrete was pulverised ,it didnt add to the weight, also the steel was ejected outward and didnt add to the weight.You cannot have it both ways .

Gravy , if you have listened to s jones lectures , him and keving ryans first impression was this was the wtc paint primer. ...

Paint isnt made at a nano scale,if ...

LOL, good that joey's boat is STEEL; mainly. Good work reading!

LOL, oops, here is a photo of pancake action on floors from the WTC! Why are you wrong on all things 911. Please listen to people here and not 911Truth or Jones. NO! NO! did you say the concrete was pulverized? LOL All of it!!! LOLANL

This same photo is used by Jones to lie and say this was melted metal now solid! Jones also made up thermite idea of destroying the WTC.
Floor of the WTC all smashed together! You need to study some more and stop using hearsay as your evidence.

You are telling Gravy to listen to idiots? LOL

Paint is not made at the nano scale? LOL
NANO-PAINT (in the NewWorldOrder we have used nano paint for a long time)
http://www.auto123.com/en/news/car-news/mercedes-benz-nano-paint?artid=21942&pg=1
http://www.gizmag.com/go/2391/
http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007/10/thermal_insulating_paint.php
http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2006/02/70117
This is cool, you make a claim, and the opposite is true. You are the anti-truth expert.
Jones and 911Truth delusions have you fooled!

GiE how thick were WTC floors? How many floors are in the photo above in the picture of multiple floors of the WTC when they pancaked together?

Last edited by beachnut; 28th January 2009 at 10:49 PM. Reason: lol too hard when I was reading about nano paint
Old 28th January 2009, 10:47 PM   #101
GodisEnergy
Banned

Did they have nano technology in 1977 ?
Old 28th January 2009, 11:00 PM   #102
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

September 11th 1977?

Yes there has always been nano nano technology ask these guys!
In your specific case it does not matter!

Last edited by beachnut; 28th January 2009 at 11:03 PM. Reason: how far does a tangent need to go before you end up in 1977??? omg he means bdbdbdbdbd aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 28th January 2009, 11:44 PM   #103
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

GiE, you may be the most naive, credulous person I've ever come across here. Why not pose my questions to Jones and Ryan, and have them submit all their methods and results, with their comparisons to known "normal" paint samples? They won't respond to me.

You won't, because you're afraid of the answers.

As for the primer composition, your reading comprehension is lacking. I told you where to find it.

Good luck with your troubles.

Old 29th January 2009, 01:43 AM   #104
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

All the concrete was pulverised ,it didnt add to the weight, ...
No it wasn't. But I'd be most interested to see your source for this claim. Hoffman perhaps?
GlennB is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th January 2009, 02:01 AM   #105
Baylor
Philosopher

Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts View Post
It appears that GiE has fallen back on the ULTIMA1 strategy. When whatever it was you were hiding behind claiming "science" gets utterly torn apart, use one-sentence juvenile insults exclusively.

Although in terms of posts/day, U1 had you creamed hands down. Better get on that.
Yes. speacilly when the you and the outher beleivers attack and insult poeple for no reason then they disagree with you.
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th January 2009, 02:11 AM   #106
JoeyDonuts

Originally Posted by UNLoVedRebel View Post
Yes. speacilly when the you and the outher beleivers attack and insult poeple for no reason then they disagree with you.
ROFLMAMFAO!

You know, I almost miss it sometimes.

Naaaah.
Old 29th January 2009, 02:16 AM   #107
GodisEnergy
Banned

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
GiE, you may be the most naive, credulous person I've ever come across here. Why not pose my questions to Jones and Ryan, and have them submit all their methods and results, with their comparisons to known "normal" paint samples? They won't respond to me.

You won't, because you're afraid of the answers.

As for the primer composition, your reading comprehension is lacking. I told you where to find it.

Good luck with your troubles.
yea they dont respond to many people including me as they get thousands of emails a day according to judy shelton from ae911truth who actually responds.
but im asking a favour dude cmon
Old 29th January 2009, 02:17 AM   #108
GodisEnergy
Banned

Originally Posted by GlennB View Post
No it wasn't. But I'd be most interested to see your source for this claim. Hoffman perhaps?
the source is the video of the towers collapsing
Old 29th January 2009, 02:19 AM   #109
dtugg
Banned

I am sure that you can prove all that dust came from concrete. I await my pwning. Begin.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th January 2009, 02:26 AM   #110
GodisEnergy
Banned

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
September 11th 1977?
Yes there has always been nano nano technology ask these guys!
In your specific case it does not matter!
not sure if this is a joke or not but im referring to the construction of the wtc with its paint which is before nanotech,
was finished in 1966
Old 29th January 2009, 02:29 AM   #111
JoeyDonuts

I assume then, that you have experience in analyzing videos of structural collapse and determining exactly what portions of debris came from what objects? And also how much weight the particulate matter may or may not have added to the floors it came from?

What exactly do you think happened to all of the walls, furniture, decor, carpeting, appliances, people, glass, doors, and everything else that occupied the spaces between the floors whenever the pancaking collapse started? Where did all of that material go?

You know, ULTIMA1 had you beaten in posts per day, but you may very well be his equal in sheer obtuseness.
Old 29th January 2009, 02:35 AM   #112
GodisEnergy
Banned

Originally Posted by dtugg View Post
I am sure that you can prove all that dust came from concrete. I await my pwning. Begin.
nah i didnt say that all the dust was concrete, there were alot of other materials , unexploded thermite,iron spheres etc

But whered did the concrete go , i havent seen any intact concrete in the rubble just steel and dust.
Old 29th January 2009, 02:46 AM   #113
dtugg
Banned

nah i didnt say that all the dust was concrete, there were alot of other materials , unexploded thermite,iron spheres etc

But whered did the concrete go , i havent seen any intact concrete in the rubble just steel and dust.
But you said that the proof that all the concrete was pulverized (by this I assume you mean turned to dust) was in the collapse videos. How does therm*te pulverize concrete anyway? Especially without creating a huge amount of bright light?

What do you mean by intact concrete? Do you mean large pieces? I've seen plenty of of pictures of those. Your failure to find any is indicative of nothing except for your horrible research skills.

Please offer proof that any significant portion of the concrete was turned to dust. This doesn't mean "look at the collapse videos," and "I've never seen any photos of intact concrete."

Oh, and thermite doesn't explode. Thanks for proving once again that you haven't the slightest idea of what you are talking about.

Last edited by dtugg; 29th January 2009 at 02:48 AM.
dtugg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th January 2009, 02:48 AM   #114
JoeyDonuts

Post #100. Those are concrete slabs embedded with the steel truss support structure. They're pretty deformed but if you understand anything at all about the floor construction of WTC it's not that hard to see it.

Last edited by JoeyDonuts; 29th January 2009 at 02:51 AM.
JoeyDonuts is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th January 2009, 02:54 AM   #115
GodisEnergy
Banned

Originally Posted by JoeyDonuts View Post
Post #100. Those are concrete slabs embedded with the steel truss support structure. They're pretty deformed but if you understand anything at all about the floor construction of WTC it's not that hard to see it.
looks like unrusted iron to me.
Old 29th January 2009, 05:23 AM   #116
Grizzly Bear
このマスクによっ

looks like unrusted iron to me.
It would not be too difficult to determine it to be concrete. As for the rust bands on it, when the rebar, or the corrugated metal sheet contained in the floor system rusts, some of it "stains" and runs off onto the concrete over time. These are a few examples, albeit a bit less extreme than seen in the photo on post #100:

LINK 1
Link 2
link 3
Old 29th January 2009, 09:36 AM   #117
GlennB
Loggerheaded, earth-vexing fustilarian

Then you haven't looked very hard. There are many photos of GZ available clearly showing large lumps of concrete. At the top of this forum are some links to 9/11 CT debunking resources. Try them out.

Meanwhile, just as a taste :

Even the small grains you can see here are much bigger than the "powder" or "dust" that would justify the description "pulverised".

GodisEnergy - do you take every claim you make here directly from CT websites? Do you ever research anything for yourself, just to verify that your claims are true ?
GlennB is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th January 2009, 10:16 AM   #118
T.A.M.
Penultimate Amazing

You know what is amazing? We have told each and every truther that comes here, that the WTCs were FULL, CHAULKED (no pun intended) FULL, of Wallboard. Now you know what wallboard would make if "pulverized"?

That's right children, a fine particulate DUST!!!!

TAM
T.A.M. is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 29th January 2009, 11:39 AM   #119
twinstead
Penultimate Amazing

What special kind of idiot would NOT expect to see a huge amount of fine dust particles in the collapses due to the huge amount of drywall in those towers, and automatically assume that because it was there it HAD to be the concrete being 'pulverized'?
Old 29th January 2009, 12:13 PM   #120
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by twinstead View Post
What special kind of idiot would NOT expect to see a huge amount of fine dust particles in the collapses due to the huge amount of drywall in those towers, and automatically assume that because it was there it HAD to be the concrete being 'pulverized'?

A Truther Idiot.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories