ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 9/11 litigation , april gallop , frivolous lawsuits , lawsuits

Old 5th April 2011, 04:21 AM   #321
Oystein
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by newton3376 View Post
The classification of "Confidential" is rare these days.....although I guess NATO still uses it....but it is something not often seen.....well at least in my experience.
That was in 1993
Oystein is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2011, 04:38 AM   #322
ozeco41
Philosopher

The classification of "Confidential" is rare these days.....although I guess NATO still uses it....but it is something not often seen.....well at least in my experience.
Then there's "RESTRICTED" which we used to reckon meant "restricted to military personnel - the enemy can have copies but make sure you keep it away from the civilians"

Last edited by ozeco41; 5th April 2011 at 04:39 AM.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2011, 04:40 AM   #323
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

I had a secret clearance when i was in the Air Force just because I neeeded it to patrol the flightline. Most of our vehicle logs were considered "confidential" because they might help round out some over-all assessment of how vulnerable some of our buildigns might be, or might be a clue to the movements of key personnel or aircraft. Mostly, the "confidential " classification is for stuff that nobody really has any legitimate reason to know if they are not working in an area where they needed to know it was there for safety reasons.
Old 5th April 2011, 05:02 AM   #324
newton3376
The Truth Movement.....still not at 1%

Originally Posted by Oystein View Post
That was in 1993
Gotcha....that makes sense since "Confidential" is an older classification....

These days things are either FOUO or SECRET (and up)

There are also other classifications such as LES....and the different NATO ones but typically I only see "Confidential" on NATO stuff if ever....
Old 5th April 2011, 05:02 AM   #325
Sabrina
Wicked Lovely

People can also be granted a "confidential" security clearance, although it's extremely rare and is probably only due to circumstances that would require a downgrade from a previous "secret" clearance. One of the majors in my unit has a confidential clearance; I discovered that at my last battle assembly, so we're working on getting him upgraded. Not sure what circumstances prompted that; he was a little surprised by it too. I'm pretty sure he would have had a secret clearance before. Recent changes to the regulation has greatly reduced the number of MOS's that didn't previously require a security clearance; almost everyone is going to be required to have at least a secret clearance now. At least in the Army; I don't know about the other branches. I've actually got 111 folks in my entire brigade (including subordinate units) that need clearances, so I've got some work to do.

Setting that aside, however, it doesn't change what others have said. You can have a fairly high level clearance and yet never come into contact with the really high level stuff. So for Ms. Gallop, I'm not impressed by her "Top Secret". Does anyone know what she did while in the military? Or what her MOS was?
Sabrina is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2011, 05:03 AM   #326
newton3376

Originally Posted by ozeco41 View Post
Then there's "RESTRICTED" which we used to reckon meant "restricted to military personnel - the enemy can have copies but make sure you keep it away from the civilians"

LOL Nice....

You were in the Auzzie military, is that correct?
Old 5th April 2011, 05:09 AM   #327
newton3376

Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
People can also be granted a "confidential" security clearance, although it's extremely rare and is probably only due to circumstances that would require a downgrade from a previous "secret" clearance. One of the majors in my unit has a confidential clearance; I discovered that at my last battle assembly, so we're working on getting him upgraded. Not sure what circumstances prompted that; he was a little surprised by it too. I'm pretty sure he would have had a secret clearance before. Recent changes to the regulation has greatly reduced the number of MOS's that didn't previously require a security clearance; almost everyone is going to be required to have at least a secret clearance now. At least in the Army; I don't know about the other branches. I've actually got 111 folks in my entire brigade (including subordinate units) that need clearances, so I've got some work to do.

Setting that aside, however, it doesn't change what others have said. You can have a fairly high level clearance and yet never come into contact with the really high level stuff. So for Ms. Gallop, I'm not impressed by her "Top Secret". Does anyone know what she did while in the military? Or what her MOS was?
That is an interesting situation....never heard of that happening before....

You are correct...the current situation has increased the number of SECRET clearances being granted due to necessity....many people get it during deployments too....the Army and Air Force have 5 or 6 similar MOS fields that all require a clearance...the Navy and Marines are a bit differnet but not too much different.

Ms. Gallop doesn't seem impressive in ANY regard lol...she seems like a typical truther.

And you are right about the TS...

If you imagine access to information being like a hotel with rooms...
a "SECRET" gets you into the lobby and a "TOP SECRET" gets you access to use the elevator to reach most of the floors....to get into the actual rooms you will need more and to get to special floors (and then the rooms) you will need even more....

Last edited by newton3376; 5th April 2011 at 05:10 AM.
newton3376 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2011, 05:42 AM   #328
ozeco41
Philosopher

LOL Nice....

You were in the Auzzie military, is that correct?
A late starter in the reserves. "Royal Australian Engineers" which includes the Field Engineers and Construction Engineers. Under old fashioned 'conventional warfare' the former were the combat engineers and the latter the behind the lines or communication zone engineers. The AU (and UK) armies have another Corps of engineers - RAEME - the electrical and mechanical types. Similar split up - they maintain every bit of machinery.
ozeco41 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2011, 05:48 AM   #329
newton3376

A late starter in the reserves. "Royal Australian Engineers" which includes the Field Engineers and Construction Engineers. Under old fashioned 'conventional warfare' the former were the combat engineers and the latter the behind the lines or communication zone engineers. The AU (and UK) armies have another Corps of engineers - RAEME - the electrical and mechanical types. Similar split up - they maintain every bit of machinery.
Cool....

The Auzzies and Brits are okay with me

Good guys from what I've seen and competent too....
Old 5th April 2011, 05:48 AM   #330
BCR
Master Poster

Noel Sepulveda's account of April's rescue.

Quote:
There was a set of double doors that had blown, that had gotten blown out. And, so, I went in through there, and, started yelling for people.
So she did not exit via the entry hole as she has claimed.

Quote:
And, we started working together to pull people out of there. One of the things that MR. COLFELDER actually handed me a, what I, for a minute, I thought were a bunch of rags, but, actually, it was a baby. And, then, come to find out that, you know, the mother was also, was also there. Apparently, this lady had brought the baby in for her office folks to see him, kind of thing.
She was the only 'victim' with a baby so no doubts to her identity. Alan Wallace provides more detail as to exactly where the doors were located.

Quote:
I proceeded to go around the back of the fire truck and into this area that had a door there just to the south of where the fire truck was parked. I have never seen these doors open. But I think what had happened -- they were huge, big, wooden doors and they're all around the building. These doors did not have any handles on them as I recall on the outside. And there was like a set of steps, maybe two or three steps high that went up to this area though that went right up to the doors . These doors were completely gone. They were probably blown out of the building.
http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon...ocs/blue12.jpg

Last edited by BCR; 5th April 2011 at 06:09 AM.
BCR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2011, 06:25 AM   #331
Wolrab
Illuminator

Quote:
There was a set of double doors that had blown, that had gotten blown out. And, so, I went in through there, and, started yelling for people.
OMG! They were blown! Obviously wired with explosives as the word can't mean anything else. BTW, Why are so many doors labeled "PULL"?
Wolrab is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2011, 11:16 AM   #332
sheeplesnshills
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Pinch View Post
Re: "Career army officer"

Attention to detail is lost on these idiotic morons. Dwayne Deets can be thrown in that same category. I really am amazed that someone with such an astounding lack of attention to detail has risen so far up the ladder of success in such a technical field. It convinces me that his areas of responsibility really weren't that important or critical in the technical minutia of NASA work, or that this particular branch of NASA research was really insignificant in the grand scheme of things.
we have to remember that being sane and competent at one time is no guarantee of that later in life. Mental illness is a terrible thing.
sheeplesnshills is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2011, 01:07 PM   #333
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by sheeplesnshills View Post
we have to remember that being sane and competent at one time is no guarantee of that later in life. Mental illness is a terrible thing.
The onset of PTSD can be rather sudden. I thought Rosie O'Donnel was funny up until the next time I saw her on TV after 9/11.

Probably didn't take long for Ms Gallop, either.
Old 5th April 2011, 04:34 PM   #334
Athyrio
Hipster Doofus

Originally Posted by leftysergeant View Post
The onset of PTSD can be rather sudden. I thought Rosie O'Donnel was funny up until the next time I saw her on TV after 9/11.

Probably didn't take long for Ms Gallop, either.

Well, on the first page of her suit, she does claim head and brain injuries.

Anybody know how the appeal turned out today?
Old 5th April 2011, 05:10 PM   #335
tsig
a carbon based life-form

Originally Posted by Wolrab View Post
OMG! They were blown! Obviously wired with explosives as the word can't mean anything else. BTW, Why are so many doors labeled "PULL"?
I don't think you're cleared for that information.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2011, 05:33 PM   #336
Triterope
Muse

Originally Posted by Clayton Moore View Post
Gallop v. Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Myers will be heard by the United States Court of Appeals for the 2nd Circuit
on April 5th, 2011, at 11 a.m.
That was today. And I don't see anything on CNN.com that says that an appeals court declared 9-11 an inside job and put out arrest warrants on Cheney, Rumsfeld and Myers. No mention of the case at all on 9-11 Blogger ("Paying Attention to 9/11 Related News"). It's not a published decision or even a summary ruling on the court's website.

Anybody got an update?
Triterope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2011, 06:37 PM   #337
oody

I found what is apparently her lawyer William Beale doing a radio interview with Kevin Barrett earlier today, after the hearing at the top of this page:

http: // noliesradio. org/archives/32320

... Beale appears about 23 minutes into the show ... still listening ... doesn't sound like it went well for him. Initial discussion seems to be about a Judge John M. Walker on the panel (of three judges) hearing the appeal, potentially related to that "other" "W."

Says he had filed a motion to disqualify Walker, court denied it, ... moved for continuance to review that denial ... denied ... made arguments. "there it is, we did the best we could" ... also says the court asked him a lot of "impertinent and demeaning questions."

"You take a look at him, and he's a Bush ..."

Apparently no actual decision came from the proceeding as of now, Beale says a fed judge can decide whatever he wants, this afternoon, years down the road, whatever ... assumes they will affirm the judgement of the lower court. Beale says there are other avenues for appeal he can take ....

43-44 minutes in: ... "I know that there was a conspiracy" ... "inside job, that's a fact"

Last edited by oody; 5th April 2011 at 07:27 PM.
oody is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2011, 07:24 PM   #338
Animal
Master Poster

Originally Posted by oody View Post
I found what is apparently her lawyer William Beale doing a radio interview with Kevin Barrett earlier today, after the hearing at the top of this page:

http: // noliesradio. org/archives/32320

... Beale appears about 23 minutes into the show ... still listening ... doesn't sound like it went well for him. Initial discussion seems to be about a Judge John M. Walker on the panel (of three judges) hearing the appeal, potentially related to that "other" "W."

Says he had filed a motion to disqualify Walker, court denied it, ... moved for continuance to review that denial ... denied ... made arguments. "there it is, we did the best we could" ... also says the court asked him a lot of "impertinent and demeaning questions."

Apparently no actual decision came from the proceeding as of now, Beale says a fed judge can decide whatever he wants, this afternoon, years down the road, whatever ... assumes they will affirm the judgement of the lower court. Beale says there are other avenues for appeal he can take ....

Sounds like a crappy lawyer. Motions to remove a judge because he looks like a Bush and his last name is Walker......no proof, just speculation. (like all good troofers)
Basic rule for attorneys is never ask a question ( in court) to which you do not already know the answer, or else you end up with gloves not fitting and a murderer being acquitted.
Animal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2011, 07:29 PM   #339
Athyrio
Hipster Doofus

Originally Posted by oody View Post
I found what is apparently her lawyer William Beale doing a radio interview with Kevin Barrett earlier today, after the hearing at the top of this page......

Thanks for the link.

Skip to 23:40 for the beginning of the attorney's spiel. The attorney's reason for asking for the recusal of Judge Walker is because his name is Walker and he "looks" like a Bush. How scientific. He says you can't make this stuff up, but I think he may be doing just that.

There was no decision today.

I got tired of listening at 36:00. There's a ball game on TV.
Old 5th April 2011, 08:06 PM   #340
BCR
Master Poster

Looks like he is a cousin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_M._Walker
Old 5th April 2011, 08:10 PM   #341
dafydd
Banned

Jim Hacker: "How come the Times knows the wording of the Henderson report before I do."
Bernard Woolley: "There has been a leak, Minister."
Jim Hacker: "I know that! This is marked Confidential, I mean I only got a draft report last night."
Bernard Woolley: "At least it was not labeled Restricted."
Jim Hacker: "Why do you say that?"
Bernard Woolley: "Restricted means it was in the papers yesterday. Confidential means it won't be in the papers until today."
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th April 2011, 08:29 PM   #342
Athyrio
Hipster Doofus

Originally Posted by BCR View Post
Looks like he is a cousin.

I stand humiliated. You, John, accomplished in a few seconds what I and her attorney didn't think to do.

It's a conspiracy, sure enough.
Old 6th April 2011, 07:57 AM   #343
TruthMakesPeace
Banned

Originally Posted by Triterope View Post
No mention of the case at all on 9-11 Blogger ("Paying Attention to 9/11 Related News").
911Blogger censors many topics having to do with the Pentagon. This is the only entry they have on the case, from Last week, riding in past the censors on a post about 89.5% of Germans doubting the OCT.
http://911blogger.com/news/2011-03-2...tion-april-5th

I made an entry last night on my (supposedly) personal blog on 911Blogger, similar to Oody's prompt and excellent post, and today it is gone. JREF rules for the latest news. I prefer free-but-sometimes-nasty over censored-but-nice information sources any day.

Originally Posted by Oody
http://noliesradio.org/archives/32320 ...William Beale
It sounds like Beale in the audio, but April's attorney spells his name William Veale.
Source: www.CenterFor911Justice.org

Here are photos of the Judge Walker, and the Walker-Bushes. Relatives? You judge.

Last edited by TruthMakesPeace; 6th April 2011 at 08:12 AM.
TruthMakesPeace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2011, 08:11 AM   #344
Dave Rogers
Bandaged ice that stampedes inexpensively through a scribbled morning waving necessary ankles

Originally Posted by cicorp View Post
Here are photos of the Judge Walker, and the Walker-Bushes. Relatives? You judge.
What a classic example of the conspiracist approach to the evaluation of evidence. Three posts up there's a link to a Wikipedia article that names their common ancestor, but cicorp would rather look at photographs and guess.

Dave

- Myriad
Dave Rogers is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2011, 08:40 AM   #345
TruthMakesPeace
Banned

Originally Posted by Dave Rogers View Post
Three posts up there's a link to a Wikipedia article that names their common ancestor
You're right. JREF is the place to search first thing in the morning for the latest 411 on 9/11, not 911Blogger.

John Mercer Walker, Jr. (born December 26, 1940) is a judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and a cousin of U.S. Presidents George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush.

It is a travesty of justice that he was even picked to be a judge.
It is a further travesty he did recuse himself from a case involving his cousin.
It is dishonest that Judge Walker would sit there, all the while knowing he is a cousin, hearing William Veale's objection to his being a potential relative, saying nothing about it, and just denying the objection.

Last edited by TruthMakesPeace; 6th April 2011 at 09:07 AM.
TruthMakesPeace is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2011, 09:03 AM   #346
Animal
Master Poster

You're right. JREF is the place for the latest info.

John Mercer Walker, Jr. (born December 26, 1940) is a judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and a cousin of U.S. Presidents George H. W. Bush and George W. Bush.

It is a further travesty he did recuse himself from a case involving his cousin.
The travesty is the misinterpretations of the facts.
The defendants were
Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Richard Myers and John Does.

The Judge's cousin was George H.W. Bush. There is no case involving the 41st President.

As far as recusals go
--------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fjc.gov/public/pdf.nsf/lookup/recusal.pdf/$file/recusal.pdf

(a) Any justice, judge, or magistrate of the United States shall
disqualify himself in any proceeding in which his impartiality
might reasonably be questioned............

(b) He shall also disqualify himself in the following circumstances:
(1) Where he has a personal bias or prejudice concerning a
party, or personal knowledge of disputed evidentiary facts concerning
the proceeding;...............

(5) He or his spouse, or a person within the third degree of
relationship to either of them, or the spouse of such a person:..................
----------------------------------------------------

*A third degree relationship is a first cousin. The judge is not a first cousin of anyone involved in the case.

While there may be some argument for a trail judge recusal in such a case, The Appellate Court is passing judgement on the decision and WRT the law, not the facts of the case.
Animal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2011, 10:10 AM   #347
TruthersLie
This space for rent.

You're right. JREF is the place to search first thing in the morning for the latest 411 on 9/11, not 911Blogger.

It is dishonest that Judge Walker would sit there, all the while knowing he is a cousin, hearing William Veale's objection to his being a potential relative, saying nothing about it, and just denying the objection.
Why is it a travesty? I'm sure he can look up put orders and understand them. I'm sure he can look up "missing 2.3 trillions" and understand them. I'm even sure he can google the "85 missing tapes" from the pentagon and find out that they don't say what some conspiracy theorists say...

sounds like a right fine judge to me.
"There are submissions to the Journal of 9/11 Studies, but that's about as convincing as submissions to the Journal of Intelligent Design Studies." –Noam Chomsky (and this can be said of ANY and all twoof papers)
TruthersLie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2011, 10:12 AM   #348
TruthersLie
This space for rent.

CICORP gets PWNED.

Originally Posted by Animal View Post
The travesty is the misinterpretations of the facts.
The defendants were
Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Richard Myers and John Does.The Judge's cousin was George H.W. Bush. There is no case involving the 41st President.As far as recusals go
--------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.fjc.gov/public/pdf.nsf/lookup/recusal.pdf/$file/recusal.pdf

(a) Any justice, judge, or magistrate of the United States shall
disqualify himself in any proceeding in which his impartiality
might reasonably be questioned............

(b) He shall also disqualify himself in the following circumstances:
(1) Where he has a personal bias or prejudice concerning a
party, or personal knowledge of disputed evidentiary facts concerning
the proceeding;...............

(5) He or his spouse, or a person within the third degree of
relationship to either of them, or the spouse of such a person:..................
----------------------------------------------------

*A third degree relationship is a first cousin. The judge is not a first cousin of anyone involved in the case.

While there may be some argument for a trail judge recusal in such a case, The Appellate Court is passing judgement on the decision and WRT the law, not the facts of the case.
"There are submissions to the Journal of 9/11 Studies, but that's about as convincing as submissions to the Journal of Intelligent Design Studies." –Noam Chomsky (and this can be said of ANY and all twoof papers)
TruthersLie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2011, 10:29 AM   #349
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_...blishing_Group
Judge Walker had previous been involved in the Seinfeld Aptitude Test case.
He upheld the decision of Sonia Sotomayor.

OOOOHHHH!
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2011, 11:02 AM   #350
Triterope
Muse

The assignment of a Bush family member to the Gallop case is a dream come true for the Truthers.

Now, instead of just losing, they win a brand new Internet talking point: "9-11 Truth Lawsuit Thrown Out By Bush Family Member!" (And believe me, 911blogger will run that story.)

It affirms Trutherworld's two favorite narratives: the corrupt US government, and the Bush family as all-powerful overlords. Truthers should be ecstatic that the global elite went to such lengths to quash the lawsuit. It proves they've got something to cover up, amirite?

Never mind that the appeals court is just affirming a non-Bush-related judge's decision that the lawsuit was too stupid to live. Never mind that no family member of the judge is actually named in the suit. Never mind the technical reasons Judge Walker need not be recused, which Truthers wouldn't understand anyway.

9/11 Truthers can say with a straight face that were no fires in the WTC towers and no airplanes at the Pentagon. They'll have no trouble tarting this up.
Triterope is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2011, 11:43 AM   #351
Animal
Master Poster

The assignment of a Bush family member to the Gallop case is a dream come true for the Truthers.

Now, instead of just losing, they win a brand new Internet talking point: "9-11 Truth Lawsuit Thrown Out By Bush Family Member!" (And believe me, 911blogger will run that story.)

It affirms Trutherworld's two favorite narratives: the corrupt US government, and the Bush family as all-powerful overlords. Truthers should be ecstatic that the global elite went to such lengths to quash the lawsuit. It proves they've got something to cover up, amirite?

Never mind that the appeals court is just affirming a non-Bush-related judge's decision that the lawsuit was too stupid to live. Never mind that no family member of the judge is actually named in the suit. Never mind the technical reasons Judge Walker need not be recused, which Truthers wouldn't understand anyway.

9/11 Truthers can say with a straight face that were no fires in the WTC towers and no airplanes at the Pentagon. They'll have no trouble tarting this up.
And if he had recused himself, and the appeal was tossed regardless. they would claim that the entire 2nd Appellate Court was biased just for having him on it. Then once the SCOTUS denies an appeal, they will say that it was because of Bush family appointees.
Old 6th April 2011, 01:16 PM   #352
TruthMakesPeace
Banned

"9-11 Truth Lawsuit Thrown Out By Bush Family Member!" (And believe me, 911blogger will run that story.)
You're right. It was not visible while "under moderation" but is finally visible at:
http://911blogger.com/news/2011-04-0...l-gallops-suit
Maybe they were just checking the sources not censoring.

Quote:
It proves they've got something to cover up, amirite?
This is probably what they will argue.

Quote:
Never mind that no family member of the judge is actually named in the suit.
GWBush was the boss of the 3 named in the suit.

Quote:
9/11 Truthers can say with a straight face that were no fires in the WTC towers and no airplanes at the Pentagon.
As of today, I am a 98% Truther and see enough evidence for fires in the WTC (just was not the whole reason for the collapse) and there was one airplane (as seen by 2 Pentagon Police officers et al. on the North Side of the Citgo).
:-| (straight face)

Last edited by TruthMakesPeace; 6th April 2011 at 01:17 PM.
Old 6th April 2011, 01:18 PM   #353
carlitos
"más divertido"

deleted

Last edited by carlitos; 6th April 2011 at 01:25 PM.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2011, 01:30 PM   #354
TruthMakesPeace
Banned

Her attorney wrote a friggin' press release!
You will see it is the press release Word Doc is from back in 2008. I meant that April's attorney did not have time to write for the current appeal hearing of April 5, 2011.
http://aneta.org/legalaction/galloppressrelease2008.htm (in more convenient HTML format)
Old 6th April 2011, 01:53 PM   #355
Triterope
Muse

You will see it is the press release Word Doc is from back in 2008. I meant that April's attorney did not have time to write for the current appeal hearing of April 5, 2011.
http://aneta.org/legalaction/galloppressrelease2008.htm (in more convenient HTML format)
That's not the press release we're talking about. This is:

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...118495499.html

Note that it mentions the date of the current appeal hearing. Eventually.

Last edited by Triterope; 6th April 2011 at 01:55 PM. Reason: fix link
Old 6th April 2011, 02:03 PM   #356
BCR
Master Poster

GWBush was the boss of the 3 named in the suit.
Don't ya just hate that And a dollar to a donut that they uphold the lower court for rejecting delusional fantasy. She did herself no good at all when she solicited affidavits from Cpt'n Bob, and Hordon. Both of those read like an episode of Buck Rogers and as far removed from reality as Pluto is from the Sun. Bringing in the CIT nonsense just sealed the deal.

Such poetic justice that a Bush family member gets to rule on the lies and deception perpetrated by the Gallop gang. Nonsense law suits like this one makes the entire truth movement look like a bunch of tin-foil looney tunes. That is sad because I have a lot of respect for some involved in the movement. She just chose to align herself with the 'tin foil gang'.

Last edited by BCR; 6th April 2011 at 02:04 PM.
BCR is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2011, 08:01 PM   #357
triforcharity
Banned

Um, Bush is not named in the lawsuit. But hey, it's cool.
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2011, 08:40 PM   #358
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...c7d3dc2452.jpg
Nope, I could walk (pun intended) past the three of them and not see a family resemblence.

Walker looks more like Ron Howard(with more hair) and Bush II looks like Alfred E.Neuman.
and yet they ARE related,,, go figurer

Last edited by jaydeehess; 6th April 2011 at 08:41 PM.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th April 2011, 08:48 PM   #359
jaydeehess
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by BCR View Post
Don't ya just hate that And a dollar to a donut that they uphold the lower court for rejecting delusional fantasy. She did herself no good at all when she solicited affidavits from Cpt'n Bob, and Hordon. Both of those read like an episode of Buck Rogers and as far removed from reality as Pluto is from the Sun. Bringing in the CIT nonsense just sealed the deal.

Such poetic justice that a Bush family member gets to rule on the lies and deception perpetrated by the Gallop gang. Nonsense law suits like this one makes the entire truth movement look like a bunch of tin-foil looney tunes. That is sad because I have a lot of respect for some involved in the movement. She just chose to align herself with the 'tin foil gang'.
She also did herself no favours wrt to this suit, by previously argueing that American Airlines was the responsible party, and accepting a settlement from AA.
jaydeehess is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th April 2011, 12:57 PM   #360
Clayton Moore
Banned

Originally Posted by Björn Toulouse View Post
Well, on the first page of her suit, she does claim head and brain injuries.

Anybody know how the appeal turned out today?
Yes. I attended.
Clayton Moore is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories