ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags part 2 , loose change , 911 conspiracy theory

Closed Thread
Old 15th June 2006, 02:37 PM   #2921
Sentinel
Banned

Alliance to who?

The people or Government ?

How many more service personnell must we loose before people ask why?

Just to show theres something wrong,

Lets look at female breast cancer for starters...

Why, does anyone look at the ingredients ? Did anyone see Alluminum?

What about type 2 Diabetes ? Aspertate

guess who sponsers the Diabete 2 run? Nutrasweet.

Think theres nothing wrong ?

Sentinel
Sentinel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 02:38 PM   #2922
Argumemnon
World Maker

Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Thats what forensic investigation is about. If you don't ask questions then you'll end up like the dweeds at LC who will believe anything they're told.
If all you do is ask questions, Sentinel, you'll never find any answers.

Quote:
Whats funny about it is no one seems able to answer the legit questions it all just comes down to silly answers.
Why don't YOU provide YOUR answers, and so people can see if there's any truth to them.

Quote:
If you love your country as much as you claim you'd pay attention to whats happening.
Oh, I love my country. But I happen to be Canadian, so your attempt to lull me emotionaly will fail.

Argumemnon is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 02:39 PM   #2923
Sentinel
Banned

Canadian ?

Figures

Sentinel
Sentinel is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 02:41 PM   #2924
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

Sentinel
WTF are you talking about!

What has this got to do with anything on this thread?

Where is this going?

What is your point?

Do you have a point?

Is this the most abrubt "change of the subject" to ever occur on this forum?
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 02:41 PM   #2925
Argumemnon
World Maker

Originally Posted by Louicifer View Post
Even though questions aren't evidence, here's a good one : Would it have been easier for the goverment to publish fake satellite pictures showing WMD to go to war instead of all this micmac CD-fake plane-cover-up thing ?
Salut Louicifer, et bienvenue.

Argumemnon is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 02:41 PM   #2926
Sentinel
Banned

Canadian ?

I guess thats why your country got flipped so easily.

Now our awol guys will be truned over much quicker,

Thanks canada

Sentinel
Old 15th June 2006, 02:42 PM   #2927
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

Now our awol guys will be truned over much quicker,

Thanks canada

Sentinel
Flipped?
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 02:44 PM   #2928
Sentinel
Banned

Bolumbo

Its called the big picture Captain.

Thats the problem with people now, they're just stuck on one sub-ject but can't seem to make the connection to the other dots out.

Have a nice day

sentinel
Old 15th June 2006, 02:45 PM   #2929
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

SSHHH

The guy in the cubicle next to me is looking at Alex Jones' blog, and ordering Prisonplanet.com T-shirts. I'm going to start a conversation and see where it takes us.
Old 15th June 2006, 02:48 PM   #2930
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

Its called the big picture Captain.

Thats the problem with people now, they're just stuck on one sub-ject but can't seem to make the connection to the other dots out.

Have a nice day

sentinel
We are only on one subject on this thread, because that's what a thread is for. To focus the discussion. You can start your own thread on breast cancer and/or diabetes, or go to one of the other threads that are a subject you wish to discuss.
Old 15th June 2006, 02:50 PM   #2931
Argumemnon
World Maker

Originally Posted by Sentinel
yes, and again thats the reason I'm trying to find out what happened to my friends who were lost. Unlike the jerkoffs who spend their day downing peoples questions and the volchures circling to make a buck off them, I've put my own money time sweat blood and tears into this.
Volchures, eh ?

Quote:
Why was florida the only state scared of terrorism and why did the president leave the country unguarded?

Why did Mayor Guliani steal public records to place them in private storage?

Why did the president IN FLORIDA stay talking with children? Why didn't the secret Service place him protective custody?

Why are people with family history in collaboration with the NAZIs in power?
Why did my hard drive crash ?

Why is my alread-operated ingrown nail acting up ?

Why am I having personal conflicts with people at work ?

Why is the world so complicated ?

Waaahh!! WWWAAAAHHH!!!

Originally Posted by Sentinel
You people acted like the Government is your friend.
The government isn't my friend. Why do you assume that, because I agree with someone, that someone is my friend.

Quote:
Oh, thats right, theres no corruption with the governemnt at all, its just a CT scare tactic.
Strawman.

Quote:
This is the same pattern that germany took right before hitler and his freinds came to power.
HAH! Nazi analogy after only 82 posts!!

Old 15th June 2006, 02:52 PM   #2932
Argumemnon
World Maker

"Flipped" ?

What's why our country got flipped ? What are you babbling about ?

Old 15th June 2006, 02:57 PM   #2933
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

The only thing that is keeping me from using my ignore for the first time is that I would have no idea what everyone else is talking about.
Old 15th June 2006, 03:16 PM   #2934
juryjone
Refusing to be confused by facts

I really would like to b***h-slap the next person who mentions molten steel in the basement. Or at least give them an up-close and personal look at real molten steel.
Old 15th June 2006, 03:18 PM   #2935
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Chuck Sheen and Crazy Lily In Action

Here's a video of Looser Chuck Sheen and Crazy Lily in action, sabotaging computers at an electronics store by hijacking the browsers so they direct people to a 9-11 movie that he installs on the computer with a jump drive. You can get a good view of Chuck himself at about 8:15 of the film; he looks a little like Bill Buckner.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 03:24 PM   #2936
Apollyon
Muse

Originally Posted by CptColumbo View Post
The only thing that is keeping me from using my ignore for the first time is that I would have no idea what everyone else is talking about.
Maybe the best kind of ignore is simply to not respond to Sentinel at all since he feels it's perfectly OK not to respond to or acknowledge answers that people have provided to his "questions." He is obviously not here to have any sort of discussion but only to one-sidedly vent his very confused, uninformed, and paranoid worldview, facts and topics be damned.

In my book, Sentinel is a troll, and an extremely untalented one at that.
Apollyon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 03:29 PM   #2937
Class
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Brainster View Post
Here's a video of *google video link* Looser Chuck Sheen[/url] and Crazy Lily in action, sabotaging computers at an electronics store by hijacking the browsers so they direct people to a 9-11 movie that he installs on the computer with a jump drive. You can get a good view of Chuck himself at about 8:15 of the film; he looks a little like Bill Buckner.
Actually that is dataRS.
Class is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 03:32 PM   #2938
RandFan
Mormon Atheist

1.) Do you have any objective evidence that Nutrasweet is dangerous or that it in anyway contributes to Diabetes?

2.) What the hell does this have to do with the thread?
Old 15th June 2006, 03:43 PM   #2939
Pardalis
Banned

I don't get how you guys can keep up in a conversation with Sentinel.

BREAST CANCER?
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 03:52 PM   #2940
Pardalis
Banned

Hi everyone ! First post here and jumping straight in the fire. Well, I've been lurking long enough and read both LC treads.

Even though questions aren't evidence, here's a good one : Would it have been easier for the goverment to publish fake satellite pictures showing WMD to go to war instead of all this micmac CD-fake plane-cover-up thing ?P.S.:

Yes, english is my second language and I won't mind a little help
Hey! Welcome Louicifer.

Content de voir qu'il y a plusieurs Québécois qui ne sont pas dupe!

(nice to see more Quebecers aren't so gullible)
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 04:06 PM   #2941
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Class View Post
Actually that is dataRS.
Just going by this post at 9-11 blogger, which says "Gypsy & Chuck Take to the Streets". I suppose it's possible the person was referring to their new Yahoo Group. But if you go to the group, you see it's started by Chuck Sheen, whose Yahoo handle is datars1. So I've got a pretty good inkling DataRS is Chuck Sheen.
Brainster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 04:09 PM   #2942
RandFan
Mormon Atheist

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post

BREAST CANCER?
Awww, come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State. --Fletch
Old 15th June 2006, 04:10 PM   #2943
60hzxtl
Muse

Here's a video of Looser Chuck Sheen and Crazy Lily in action, sabotaging computers at an electronics store by hijacking the browsers so they direct people to a 9-11 movie that he installs on the computer with a jump drive. You can get a good view of Chuck himself at about 8:15 of the film; he looks a little like Bill Buckner.

38 Minutes! oHHHHHH! Noooo!

"Just pretend that you are putting it in. . . "

Ahh - cinema edite!

Infinate number of monkeys, infinate number of dv cams, one of 'em is gonna hit King Lear.
60hzxtl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 04:46 PM   #2944
The_Fire
Unimpressed Female

....After an infinite mass of stupidity are meet over an infiinite amount of years......

BTW: Isn't messing with other peoples property like that...I don't know....Kind of illegal?

*Taking a break from a mad dash at saving her project....Boys, do your backups....*
"We? That better be you and that invisible aardwarck in your pocket you are talking about, because I KNOW you are not stupid enough to open a giant can of whoop ass by claiming you know what I think."
Stop Sylvia Browne
The_Fire is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 04:56 PM   #2945
Orb
Critical Thinker

Sentinel

What's the difference between an orange?

Telephone poles, because motorcycles don't have doors
Orb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 05:00 PM   #2946
Pak43
Student

Well I got a reply from Michael Meachers secretary...

Hi,

After consideration, Michael Meacher did not arrange for this film to be shown in Parliament.

Regards

Monica

Monica Masson
Parliamentary Assistant to Rt Hon Michael Meacher MP
House of Commons
London SW1A 0AA
020 7219 4532

Looks like this one is a dead duck...
Pak43 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 05:18 PM   #2947
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

Bolumbo?
Old 15th June 2006, 05:24 PM   #2948
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by 60hzxtl View Post
38 Minutes! oHHHHHH! Noooo!

"Just pretend that you are putting it in. . . "

Ahh - cinema edite!

Infinate number of monkeys, infinate number of dv cams, one of 'em is gonna hit King Lear.
If you think that's bad, you should see the one of them hawking DVDs at a flea market or the thrilling instalment that consists of Chuck labeling CDs at a diner. Unfortunately, that one's only about 9 minutes long, because the drama and pathos was quite moving. How sharper than a serpent's tooth is Chuck's Sharpie!
Old 15th June 2006, 05:41 PM   #2949
60hzxtl
Muse

Originally Posted by The_Fire View Post
....After an infinite mass of stupidity are meet over an infiinite amount of years......

BTW: Isn't messing with other peoples property like that...I don't know....Kind of illegal?

*Taking a break from a mad dash at saving her project....Boys, do your backups....*

Re: your BTW. YES!

And providing evidence of you breaking the law by way of video? See "stupidity" above. Putting it on the web? Infinitely Stupid!

Using your zoom like a trombone slide? Filum skool 101!

Last edited by 60hzxtl; 15th June 2006 at 06:18 PM.
60hzxtl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 06:01 PM   #2950
Hutch
A broken man on a Halifax pier, the last of Barrett's Privateers

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post

BREAST CANCER?
LEMON CURRY?

Seriously, I don't think any of us are having a conversation with Sentinel; Some of his questions are interesting enough to certain posters that we reply and discuss them ourselves, then by-and-by Sentinel comes along and make a post that either (1) disparages our efforts, (2) Posts totally unrelated and mysterious questions or (3) Both of the above.

But good sports that we are, and in the hopes of maybe learning something from each other, we doggedly perservere. Because I have given up that we will learn anything from Sentinel; heck, at least the LC'ers post videos and other junk to back up their hypothesis--haven't seen anything from the Ol' watchdog here.

IMHO as always.

Last edited by Hutch; 15th June 2006 at 06:39 PM.
Hutch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 06:06 PM   #2951
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Did anyone see Alluminum?
No.
delphi_ote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 06:17 PM   #2952
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

If you think that's bad, you should see the one of them hawking DVDs at a flea market or the thrilling instalment that consists of Chuck labeling CDs at a diner. Unfortunately, that one's only about 9 minutes long, because the drama and pathos was quite moving. How sharper than a serpent's tooth is Chuck's Sharpie!
I thought the "9 minutes of labeling DVDs" comment was an exaggeration. I stand corrected. Here's part of the description that DataRS posted:

Quote:
Here's what I do every day labeling DVDs at McDonald's after I eat my breakfast. I may do about 50 to 100 a day depending on what spare time I have. I'm trying to work out a plan to do this 24/7, to devote all my time in the "Get the Word out 911" but I'll need some support in order to do this...
I'll give 50 bucks to anyone who can identify that McDonald's. I want to tell them that there's a guy running a child porn distribution network out of their family establishment.

What's the Harm?........Stop Sylvia Browne........My 9/11 links
Gravy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 06:20 PM   #2953
Class
Critical Thinker

With all these people buying blank CDs and DVDs, it wouldn't surprise me if those companies were behind 9/11.
Class is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 06:24 PM   #2954
NobbyNobbs
Gazerbeam's Protege

I see the skeptic board seems to deal in conjecture and no investigation on the legit questions Posted.

You want investigation of questions? Investigate these:

1) How old are you?

2) Is English your first language?

3) What do you do for a living?

I will refrain from conjecture, because I fear I will probably break some forum rules if I continue typing.
NobbyNobbs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 06:27 PM   #2955
NobbyNobbs
Gazerbeam's Protege

Sentinel
Sentinel:

I want you to try something. Imagine you are in a discussion about 9/11. Imagine the discussion has to do with whether it was a government plot or a terrorist attack. Imagine that people on both sides of the issue have brought up interesting points relating to that. Got all that in your head?

Good. Now have a friend read the above post out loud to you.

Now you have an idea what the rest of us are going through trying to decipher your posts.

If, on the other hand, it doesn't frustrate or bother you in the least, try this as an alternative: Find a brick wall. Bang your head against it. Continue until the gray stuff stops leaking.

It's the same feeling.
NobbyNobbs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 06:38 PM   #2956
delphi_ote
Philosopher

Originally Posted by NobbyNobbs View Post
Imagine that people on both sides of the issue have brought up interesting points relating to that.
You're really going to have to use your imagination on this part...
delphi_ote is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 06:44 PM   #2957
Brainster
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
I thought the "9 minutes of labeling DVDs" comment was an exaggeration. I stand corrected.

I'll give 50 bucks to anyone who can identify that McDonald's. I want to tell them that there's a guy running a child porn distribution network out of their family establishment.
Somewhere in Oakland, CA. That's where Gypsy (not Lily, my mistake earlier) lives and my guess is that she and Chuck are either living together, or are at least in fairly close proximity to each other so they can collaborate on these "Operations". Gypsy's the same nut who disrupted Bay Area speeches by the members of the 9-11 Commission with her whistle, and also introduced the Loose Change Screening in Oakland in May.

There is some amusement at the very end of the flea market video, where they interview a mid-20s black man about his experience with Loose Change. He explains he saw it in a class called "Positive Mind Group" which explains how to overcome your emotions. That is to say, Anger Management.

Now, can you imagine deciding that Loose Change was a good film to show a class on Anger Management?

Last edited by Brainster; 15th June 2006 at 07:02 PM.
Old 15th June 2006, 06:55 PM   #2958
Pardalis
Banned

Originally Posted by NobbyNobbs View Post
Imagine you are in a discussion about 9/11. Imagine the discussion has to do with whether it was a government plot or a terrorist attack. Imagine that people on both sides of the issue have brought up interesting points relating to that. Got all that in your head?
Now Nobby, you're completely out of topic!
Old 15th June 2006, 09:16 PM   #2959
Louicifer
New Blood

Pardalis : Merci beaucoup ! (Thank you very much !).

Sentinel : Well, that is just great ! Let's blame Canada for everything. After all, how can WE know, little coureurs des bois we are about the great troubles of the world ? I am sorry if I sound aggressive but I'm just tired of people attacking my country without any knowledge of it's history and/our culture.

But hey, I guess that is the kind of thing you can permit yourself when you don't have anything to backup your claims.
Louicifer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 15th June 2006, 09:20 PM   #2960
RandFan
Mormon Atheist

I am sorry if I sound aggressive but I'm just tired of people attacking my country without any knowledge of it's history and/our culture.
Wow, Canada has culture? They must have gotten that shortly after the electricity. What was that, 1980? Cool, well my hat's off to you guys.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories