ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags ghosts , Jenny McCarthy

Old 19th July 2018, 04:08 PM   #1
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Jenny McCarthy encounters a ghost haunting her piano

https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/0...assumes-ghost/

Or perhaps it was her Google Home. One or the other.
Old 19th July 2018, 04:20 PM   #2
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Tee he he.
Old 19th July 2018, 05:33 PM   #3
wasapi
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/0...assumes-ghost/

Or perhaps it was her Google Home. One or the other.
Oh. My.

Well, at first I thought it was tongue-in-cheek. Nope. It is her, and she is a nut-job.
Old 19th July 2018, 08:49 PM   #4
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

It's the ghosts of all the unvaccinated children who died of preventable diseases.

"I don't want to live in a world without shemp." - Quarky

"...just as a magnet attracts iron filings, Trump attracts, and is attracted to, louts." - George Will
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th July 2018, 10:39 PM   #5
wasapi
Philosopher

Originally Posted by shemp View Post
It's the ghosts of all the unvaccinated children who died of preventable diseases.
Perfect. Nominated.
Old 20th July 2018, 03:50 AM   #6
P.J. Denyer
Illuminator

Originally Posted by wasapi View Post
Perfect. Nominated.
And it will get my vote
Old 20th July 2018, 05:22 AM   #7
Bikewer
Penultimate Amazing

Somebody on Quora today asked where all the ghosts of our pre-human ancestors are?

Good question... You’d think there would be a few Neanderthal, Heidelberg, and early Sapiens spirits floating around here and there....
Bikewer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2018, 06:49 AM   #8
Thermal
Illuminator

In the video, she is speaking to someone named Donnie/Donald. Is that her SO? God help him.

Maybe she is calling Trump to help her?
Old 20th July 2018, 07:25 PM   #9
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

I wonder if she watches vintage TV....
Old 20th July 2018, 09:14 PM   #10
wasapi
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
In the video, she is speaking to someone named Donnie/Donald. Is that her SO? God help him.

Maybe she is calling Trump to help her?
Yes, the chump Donnie Wahlburger - or some thing like that. He plays a cop on that Tom Selleck show, Blue Bloods. No talent.

Seems simple, stupid, macho.

But yes, god help him. I don't know who deserves that. Perhaps he is a heavy drinker.
Old 21st July 2018, 02:32 PM   #11
Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Respect it!

Location: Ponylandistan! Where the bacon grows on trees! Can it get any better than that? I submit it can not!
Jenny McCarthy said and believed something mind bogglingly stupid again? Color me surprised.
Old 21st July 2018, 05:33 PM   #12
fromdownunder
Philosopher

Perhaps somebody should send her a player piano.

Norm

fromdownunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st July 2018, 07:49 PM   #13
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Mike! View Post
Jenny McCarthy said and believed something mind bogglingly stupid again? Color me surprised.
Indigo?
Old 22nd July 2018, 02:04 PM   #14
ddt
Mafia Penguin

Originally Posted by shemp View Post

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
"I think it is very beautiful for the poor to accept their lot, to share it with the passion of Christ. I think the world is being much helped by the suffering of the poor people." - "Saint" Teresa, the lying thieving Albanian dwarf

"I think accuracy is important" - Vixen
ddt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 24th July 2018, 02:49 PM   #15
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

As the article points out, the whole Indigo Child thing smells of being swiped from Arthur C Clark's Sci fi classic "Childhood's End".

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2018, 12:18 PM   #16
autumn1971
Master Poster

Well I'm impressed that she didn't try to peck at the intruding female in the mirror.
'A knave; a rascal; an eater of broken meats; a base, proud, shallow, beggardly, three-suited, hundred-pound, filthy, worsted-stocking knave; a lily-livered, action-taking knave, a whoreson, glass-gazing, superservicable, finical rogue;... the son and heir of a mongral bitch: one whom I will beat into clamorous whining, if thou deniest the least syllable of thy addition."'
-The Bard
autumn1971 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th July 2018, 04:18 PM   #17
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

Originally Posted by autumn1971 View Post
Well I'm impressed that she didn't try to peck at the intruding female in the mirror.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal