ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 30th September 2018, 03:08 PM   #321
Archie Gemmill Goal
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Baylor View Post
When did I say I was a fan of his?
Every time you posted something.
Old 30th September 2018, 03:11 PM   #322
Baylor
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Archie Gemmill Goal View Post
Every time you posted something.
That's dumb dude. Just pathetic.
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 30th September 2018, 03:16 PM   #323
Archie Gemmill Goal
Illuminator

It's clear people here haven't given this much thought.
Well that I agree with. But somehow I think we might have different ideas about who those people are.
Old 30th September 2018, 03:21 PM   #324
Archie Gemmill Goal
Illuminator

[b](lack of quality)Education I've seen "skeptics" complain how terrible US schools are because their average test scores suck compared to Europeans. Well guess who's bringing those test scores down? I mean WAY WAY WAY WAY down. WAY DOWN More than they increase the murder rate, blacks decrease test scores. BY A LOT
Nothing to do with test scores but more to do with the absolute pig ignorance demonstrated by a sizeable number of Americans on issues both domestic and international.

Good examples would include electing Trump, the success of the Fox News network and threads such as this one.

It would of course be worth noting that the people responsible for that are not the people who go through the school system but those who run it. I don't have the numbers but I'd be surprised if those in charge are predominantly non-white.
Old 6th October 2018, 10:52 AM   #325
Skeptical Greg
Agave Wine Connoisseur

Quote:
White Americans and Europeans Murder at about the same rate

Europeans clearly held the lead in this regard, up until the last hundred years or so..

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Social Issues & Current Events