ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , Trump administration , Trump controversies

Old Today, 02:07 PM   #2881
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by MikeG View Post
Trump has told the Spanish to build a wall across the Sahara to keep immigrants out.

Such a wall would have to be 3000 miles long, and built entirely on non-Spanish territory. "Excuse me, Algeria, I hope you don't mind, but we're going to build a wall across your country". At least Trump's wall on the Mexico border would be on USA territory if it were ever to be built.
MOst ignorant man ever to hold the Presidency. No Contest.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 02:31 PM   #2882
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Looks as it the GOP and Trump are going to ram the confirmtation of Kavenuagh through no matter what.
Not the SCOTUS will be politixised in a way it never has before in our history.
I keep on telling you people, if the Dems don't win in Novemver we might not have a democracy by 2020,l and it will be come a case of resistence by whatever means necessary.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Today, 02:50 PM   #2883
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
The time to wait and see on Trumo is long,long,past.
I was talking about Kim Jong-un. Trump is essentially playing random notes on a kazoo.
Old Today, 03:40 PM   #2884
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Trump comments on Sessions

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45577781

"I don't have an attorney general. It's very sad," Mr Trump said during Tuesday's interview.

He added that he was "very disappointed" about Mr Sessions' decision to leave the investigation.

Asked whether he would consider firing Mr Sessions, the president responded: "We'll see what happens. A lot of people have asked me to do that.

Mr Sessions has pushed back against previous criticism by Mr Trump. "While I am attorney general, the actions of the Department of Justice will not be improperly influenced by political considerations," he said in August.

"I demand the highest standards, and where they are not met, I take action."
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics