ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags cults , Heaven's Gate

Old 4th November 2017, 07:38 AM   #1
CompusMentus
Waiting for the Worms

Heaven's Gate Podcast

Interesting podcast. Explores the Heaven's Gate cult from the angle of the family members left behind by those who "stepped up another level"

I'm up to the most recent episode and enjoyed it so far. My only slight complaint is the over indulgence in spooky background music, doesn't spoil the listening but distracts a little too much.

Link to show HERE

Compus
Old 4th November 2017, 03:16 PM   #2
mgidm86
Illuminator

Originally Posted by CompusMentus View Post
Interesting podcast. Explores the Heaven's Gate cult from the angle of the family members left behind by those who "stepped up another level"

I'm up to the most recent episode and enjoyed it so far. My only slight complaint is the over indulgence in spooky background music, doesn't spoil the listening but distracts a little too much.

Link to show HERE

Compus
Aw crap I was hoping this was a podcast from the members who went wherever they thought they were going. "We made it!"
mgidm86 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2017, 06:16 PM   #3
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by mgidm86 View Post
Aw crap I was hoping this was a podcast from the members who went wherever they thought they were going. "We made it!"
"Dare to dream..."
HarryHenderson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal