ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 18th June 2015, 02:17 PM   #1
Dutch
Master Poster

Hyper Dimensional Design

Just want you to know, that I have resumed posting in the HDDesign material just recently, after being away for more than a year due to a tripple minor stroke deep into my right half of my brain back in may 2014
Old 18th June 2015, 02:18 PM   #2
Dutch
Master Poster

I want to open up my thread here but it is closed. How do I do that?
Old 18th June 2015, 02:56 PM   #3
Wolrab
Illuminator

Sorry about your malady. Hope you are well into your recovery.
Here is a link to the old thread:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ad.php?t=75565
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th June 2015, 09:33 AM   #4
Daylightstar
Philosopher

A continuation of the same meaningless nonsense, copy paste, using a thread as a personal blog and utterly fruitless non discussion across several years may not be all that desirable.

However, if you want answers, the shortest and best route is to ask a moderator.
Old 20th June 2015, 12:25 AM   #5
Orphia Nay
Penguilicious Spodmaster.
Tagger

Location: Ponylandistan Presidential Palace (above the Spods' stables).
Hi Dutch! Good to hear you're feeling better.

I think the mods probably closed the old thread because it was too long. Most threads that long are continued in new threads like this one.

You can find out for sure by reporting your old topic and asking your question. Just click the report button under your avatar in the first post.
Report button looks like this:
Old 10th February 2017, 08:54 AM   #6
Dutch
Master Poster

I needed a little bit more time and in the meanwhile I lost all the HDDesign material, but suddenly reappeared on the net, so I will continue
Old 10th February 2017, 09:36 PM   #7
Orphia Nay
Tagger

Hi Dutch, I was thinking of you the other day. Hope your health is much improved.

You mean the forum disappeared and now it's back?

It's here, for anyone interested.

http://hddesign.forumup.nl/index.php...f7114ea503a7cd

The old thread had over 7,000 posts, so I can't see it being reopened. (Long threads slow down the forum.)

What's new in HDD?

I could use a laugh.
Old 15th February 2017, 06:05 AM   #8
Wolrab
Illuminator

Hey, he's got years worth of newspaper articles to postdict and shoehorn.
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2017, 08:09 PM   #9
Mister Earl
Illuminator

I hope you're feeling well, Dutch. I would wish a stroke on no one, much less three of them.

Take care of yourself.
Mister Earl is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th November 2017, 12:17 AM   #10
Orphia Nay
Tagger

404 Not Found on Dutch's forum.

Just checked, and 2 of the old forums where I first met Dutch are also defunct. Tried another, but it's had tumbleweeds for 2 months.

Nice bump, Mister Earl.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal