ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 20th October 2017, 07:45 PM   #1
Raptor Witness
Thinker

The Most Dangerous Man in America 2017 - Part 3

It's been a long time. Certainly long enough to begin a new thread here, and begin publishing my latest, greatest, evidence of spiritual power.

I will argue that planet earth is similar to your PC or laptop, in that it too runs on software, which can accept commands. The term I prefer to use is "command line sequence."

My first act after returning to these boards was to perform a search of the word "eclipse," and I was surprised to find no obvious threads on the subject, pop up. Perhaps I'm overlooking something, or failing to use the more advances features, but I would have expected at least as many threads about the recent total solar eclipse in the U.S., as I see on "Big Foot." After all, long before the "big feet" era, native or ancient peoples saw an eclipse as a significant transitional event, usually taken in a negative light.

For those who may have forgotten or are unfamiliar, I am Raptor Witness, and I claim to be the most dangerous man in America, capable of sending any plague I choose, upon the Kingdom of the Beast and the False Prophet, which are the United States government, and her broadcast media apparatus.

I respect the atheist, or agnostic point of view, and critical thinkers of all stripes. You are equally welcome to debate, but please understand that simple criticism is not debate material.

My time is sometimes limited, so if you're a serious critic and I don't respond in a timely fashion, please feel free to alert me on my other social media platforms, or by PM here. I have a busy life outside of here, but every so often I enjoy this type of environment, especially after I've had time to build up a series of effective plagues, which have arguably already been executed on Earth's mainframe. Note that I’m speaking in the past tense here, but of course I may offer up some new material in this thread, also. By “new material,” I simply mean new plagues.
______
are just Jigsaw puzzles turned sunny side down.

Last edited by Raptor Witness; 20th October 2017 at 07:53 PM.
Raptor Witness is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th October 2017, 07:55 PM   #2
theprestige
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Raptor Witness View Post
I am Raptor Witness, and I claim to be the most dangerous man in America, capable of sending any plague I choose, upon the Kingdom of the Beast and the False Prophet, which are the United States government, and her broadcast media apparatus.
So... Donald Trump is your fault?
theprestige is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th October 2017, 08:17 PM   #3
Raptor Witness
Thinker

Originally Posted by theprestige View Post
So... Donald Trump is your fault?
Not exactly, but I do claim to have arguably foreseen his coming on the world's stage, using a simple metaphor for describing his personality traits and general appearance.

For years, prior to his election, I called him "Heat Miser," when speaking directly to the U.S. Intelligence community, who I had previously warned of "Snow Miser's" coming, a.k.a. Edward Snowden.

Quote:
Posted September 22, 2014 - Post 75
Should I be like the NSA, who is both blind and deaf to the future, warning no one of danger?

I'm not paid to whisper, "collect it all."

The most important thing, the one thing they cannot collect, are the communications between Heaven and earth.

In fact, their attempts to so, have resulted in being made a mockery of.

Billions paid for blind guides, which shall continue, except for what I give them for free.

Let them find Heat Miser, now crackling under their feet.

For those unfamiliar, Heat Miser was a cartoon character in the movie The Year Without a Santa Claus

Source Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/80038275@N00/20724666936/
______

Last edited by Raptor Witness; 20th October 2017 at 08:22 PM.
Raptor Witness is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th October 2017, 08:26 PM   #4
Thermal
Master Poster

It's been a long time. Certainly long enough to begin a new thread here, and begin publishing my latest, greatest, evidence of spiritual power.

I will argue that planet earth is similar to your PC or laptop, in that it too runs on software, which can accept commands. The term I prefer to use is "command line sequence."

My first act after returning to these boards was to perform a search of the word "eclipse," and I was surprised to find no obvious threads on the subject, pop up.

Looking for this?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...=solar+eclipse

Quote:
Perhaps I'm overlooking something, or failing to use the more advances features, but I would have expected at least as many threads about the recent total solar eclipse in the U.S., as I see on "Big Foot." After all, long before the "big feet" era, native or ancient peoples saw an eclipse as a significant transitional event, usually taken in a negative light.

For those who may have forgotten or are unfamiliar, I am Raptor Witness, and I claim to be the most dangerous man in America, capable of sending any plague I choose, upon the Kingdom of the Beast and the False Prophet, which are the United States government, and her broadcast media apparatus.

I respect the atheist, or agnostic point of view, and critical thinkers of all stripes. You are equally welcome to debate, but please understand that simple criticism is not debate material.

My time is sometimes limited, so if you're a serious critic and I don't respond in a timely fashion, please feel free to alert me on my other social media platforms, or by PM here. I have a busy life outside of here, but every so often I enjoy this type of environment, especially after I've had time to build up a series of effective plagues, which have arguably already been executed on Earth's mainframe. Note that I’m speaking in the past tense here, but of course I may offer up some new material in this thread, also. By “new material,” I simply mean new plagues.
Uhh....okay. 'Sup, hommes?

Previously known as MostlyDead. Feeling better now.
Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th October 2017, 08:50 PM   #5
Raptor Witness
Thinker

Speaking to the U.S. Intelligence Community.

If they want to consider Edward Snowden and Heat Miser as human plagues, that was never my intention, but I do believe there is some precedence for this concept, as the wording is technically in the correct format.

"Let them find ..... Heat Miser ..." is a command line sequence.

The difference is, an utterance has no intent. It's like speaking in a language that the speaker doesn't comprehend.
______

Last edited by Raptor Witness; 20th October 2017 at 08:56 PM.
Old 20th October 2017, 08:58 PM   #6
Thermal
Master Poster

Yeah...ummm...Hey, Raptor Witness: I'm kinda new here, as are many posters, and I confess that I really don't know how many Horsemen of the Apocalypse there are banging around on this forum. You wouldn't perhaps indulge some of us newbies with a Cliff Notes version of your credentials for being a Harbinger of Doom? You know, burden of proof being on the claimant, extraordinary claims requiring extraordinary proofs, and what not. Also, my paperboy skipped me again, you wouldn't by chance smite with small, directed plagues, would you? Couple boils, maybe frogs or something?

Thermal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th October 2017, 09:17 PM   #7
Raptor Witness
Thinker

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
Looking for this?

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...=solar+eclipse

Uhh....okay. 'Sup, hommes?
Thank you ...

Many of my plague artwork completed over the past handful of years, contains images of a solar eclipse, and this is before I consciously considered it as the reason for doing this. That is, I often inserted things in front of, or on the solar disk, coupled with written warnings, sometimes in Latin. However, I didn't find out about the recent solar eclipse until perhaps April of this year. I'm not a space geek, is why.

Although I do not personally believe in the omen of an eclipse per se, I do believe in their use as clocks and for alarms settings in the Bible.

In the Biblical sense, an eclipse was simply another way of keeping or marking time, for longer than the solar, or lunar cycles.

For example, when Jesus died, there was reportedly a solar eclipse where he was crucified. Whether you believe the story or not, it's interesting because it shows the event had unique significance, beyond the human tragedy being reported.

The critical thinkers here will recall that Columbus did something similar. However, he had a publication to help him.
______
Old 20th October 2017, 09:23 PM   #8
Raptor Witness
Thinker

Originally Posted by Thermal View Post
Yeah...ummm...Hey, Raptor Witness: I'm kinda new here, as are many posters, and I confess that I really don't know how many Horsemen of the Apocalypse there are banging around on this forum. You wouldn't perhaps indulge some of us newbies with a Cliff Notes version of your credentials for being a Harbinger of Doom? You know, burden of proof being on the claimant, extraordinary claims requiring extraordinary proofs, and what not. Also, my paperboy skipped me again, you wouldn't by chance smite with small, directed plagues, would you? Couple boils, maybe frogs or something?
No one on horseback here. If I were, I would perhaps be better at playing the ponies. No such luck, I'm afraid.

I would invite you to study what will soon follow ....

If you find the extraordinary, I welcome your input.
______
Old 20th October 2017, 09:35 PM   #9
Thermal
Master Poster

Count on it. I skimmed your previous threads, will look over in more detail as time permits. I gather you claim abilities in weather prediction and other prophetic gifts, yes? To what do you attribute these abilities? Asking to get future posters (who I am confident will arrive shortly) all on the same page to streamline the discussion.

Old 20th October 2017, 10:10 PM   #10
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Yes, yes, get on with it.

Tom McGuane
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2017, 05:37 AM   #11
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

You know that solar eclipses occur about once every 18 months on average, right?
Old 21st October 2017, 06:51 AM   #12
Nay_Sayer
I say nay!

For anyone not familiar, RW only deals in postdictions.

Raptor is about as dangerous as my 4 year old nephew.
----------------------------------------------
“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” -Christopher Hitchens-
Nay_Sayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2017, 07:04 AM   #13
Octavo
Illuminator

How do you enter and then execute command line sequences on the earth's mainframe? Do you speak some words, or is it merely holding an intention in mind, or do you log in to a website somewhere and jack out of the matrix?

Asking for a friend.
Old 21st October 2017, 08:49 AM   #14
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
For anyone not familiar, RW only deals in postdictions.

Raptor is about as dangerous as my 4 year old nephew.

He kicks people in the shins?
Old 21st October 2017, 10:16 AM   #15
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by quadraginta View Post
He kicks people in the shins?

That was my first thought as well... certainly potentially more dangerous than RW.

And even at four... he probably knew about the most widely publicized and anticipated eclipse in history before RW did.

eta: I was going to mention I thought our massive main eclipse thread ran for at least a couple years of the run-up to Eclipse Day... turns out it was FOUR.

Between it and the several minor related threads... not being able to find them here, says something really... special.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.

Last edited by Jim_MDP; 21st October 2017 at 10:20 AM.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2017, 11:05 AM   #16
Hans
Philosopher

Oh my another poster with delusion of grandeur! Should be deliously funny.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2017, 11:07 AM   #17
MikeG
Now. Do it now.

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
You know that solar eclipses occur about once every 18 months on average, right?
Only the American ones count.
The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place. The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2017, 12:18 PM   #18
Jim_MDP
Philosopher

Originally Posted by MikeG View Post
Only the American ones count.

Make Eclipses Great Again!!!

We should have had a human sacrifice... big ceremony, lots of pomp.
Hell... they're cheap, we shoulda had several.

"Suggesting spurious explanations isn't relevant to my work." -- WTC Dust.
"Both cannot be simultaneously true, and so one may conclude neither is true, and if neither is true, then Apollo is fraudulent." -- Patrick1000.
Jim_MDP is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2017, 03:04 PM   #19
Raptor Witness
Thinker

So in another words you’re arguing for an 18 month clock, but one in which you have to walk somewhere on the earth to hopefully find and see the alarm bell go off, assuming you bothered to set the alarm.

“Approximately once every 18 months (on average) a total solar eclipse is visible from some place on the Earth’s surface.”

“the mean frequency for a total eclipse of the sun for any given point on the Earth's surface is once in 375 years.” - https://www.space.com/25644-total-so...explained.html

Again to use a simple example, in the case of Jesus’s death on the cross, I would argue in that case, someone arguably set the alarm, but that’s just my personal belief. If you believe the story is true, then the alarm was meant to be seen not just by Jesus, but by the people who observed His death. Not to mention all who would read the story afterwards. Which makes me wonder if Judas Iscariot could ever be convicted in such a case, since the event itself would appear preplanned. It does seem to be a bit of a contradiction. How could Judas, of his own free will, plan a crime, which has an eclipse set for the alarm clock?

Perhaps it wasn’t the moon that moved in front of the sun. Perhaps it was His ride.

As I said, it can be considered another way of measuring time in addition to the regular sunrise sunset, or the earth’s annual procession, or the lunar cycle.

I look at a solar eclipse as more a rare phenomenon or event in my lifetime, since I have seen one partial, and one total.

I think for most of us, we will be lucky to see one within walking distance of our resident homes, so perhaps once-in-a-lifetime.
______

Last edited by Raptor Witness; 21st October 2017 at 03:07 PM.
Old 21st October 2017, 03:16 PM   #20
William Parcher
Show me the monkey!

once-in-a-lifetime
water flowing underground
Old 21st October 2017, 05:01 PM   #21
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Why don't you, then?
Old 21st October 2017, 06:38 PM   #22
HarryHenderson
Graduate Poster

...I am Raptor Witness, and I claim to be the most dangerous man in America, capable of sending any plague I choose, upon the Kingdom of the Beast and the False Prophet, which are the United States government, and her broadcast media apparatus...
The most dangerous man in America calls the American government the "Kingdom of the Beast and the False Prophet"? Get out much? What beast specifically? Just big and bad? What false prophet? Harvey Weinsteinspielbergmanrosengould? Just curious, I'm keeping a log down here at headquarters.
HarryHenderson is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2017, 06:52 PM   #23
Nay_Sayer
I say nay!

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
Why don't you, then?
Easy, because something hasn't happened yet, So when it does he'll come back and show his postdictions and then scurry off for awhile and try again.

Odd he hasn't claimed the California fires, yet.
----------------------------------------------
“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” -Christopher Hitchens-
Nay_Sayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2017, 07:43 PM   #24
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by William Parcher View Post
water flowing underground
Well Played!
Old 21st October 2017, 08:23 PM   #25
carlitos
"más divertido"

Same as it ever was.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2017, 09:29 PM   #26
Little 10 Toes
Graduate Poster

Road to nowhere.
Little 10 Toes is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2017, 10:14 PM   #27
Octavo
Illuminator

While the rest of you are joking, I'm trying to learn how to hack the planet. I got a new laptop and everything.
Old 21st October 2017, 10:51 PM   #28
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Octavo View Post
While the rest of you are joking, I'm trying to learn how to hack the planet. I got a new laptop and everything.
I hate to tell ya but It only works with an Apple II GS using LISP.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2017, 10:56 PM   #29
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

So in another words you’re arguing for an 18 month clock, but one in which you have to walk somewhere on the earth to hopefully find and see the alarm bell go off, assuming you bothered to set the alarm.
No, I'm just pointing out that total eclipses are not a rare phenomenon. I can see no reason why anyone would use them as a clock or alarm, they are entirely unsuitable for that purpose.
Old 21st October 2017, 11:27 PM   #30
Octavo
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
I hate to tell ya but It only works with an Apple II GS using LISP.
Dangnabbit - I got the P6 (triple the speed of a pentium) - the one with a PCI bus.

Raptor Witness, if I mess with the best, will I die like the rest?

Last edited by Octavo; 21st October 2017 at 11:29 PM.
Octavo is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st October 2017, 11:31 PM   #31
Octavo
Illuminator

No, I'm just pointing out that total eclipses are not a rare phenomenon. I can see no reason why anyone would use them as a clock or alarm, they are entirely unsuitable for that purpose.
I dunno so much. I plan to return my blockbuster rental DVDs at the next eclipse. Seems reasonable.
Old 22nd October 2017, 12:15 AM   #32
Axxman300
Master Poster

My middle name is danger.
Old 22nd October 2017, 12:43 AM   #33
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

It's been a long time.
Banal self aggrandizement snipped
Not long enough. Weak ****.

You confuse the definition of the word "dangerous" for the definition of the word "delusional."

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2017, 01:15 AM   #34
philkensebben
Master Poster

I love these posters with grandiosity complexes.
philkensebben is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2017, 01:16 AM   #35
bluesjnr
Professional Nemesis for Hire

Can you please just release a plague of peace and religious harmony across the world starting, say, 4.45PM GMT 23rd Oct (that way I can look out for it spreading)?

Don't waste time with us mere mortals, you have important work to do.
bluesjnr is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd October 2017, 03:19 AM   #36
Rincewind
Philosopher

I'm just slightly curious - is there any actual point to this?
Old 22nd October 2017, 04:06 AM   #37
quadraginta
Becoming Beth

Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post

Maybe.

We can't look under their hat, though, being on-line and all that.
Old 22nd October 2017, 05:56 AM   #38
Octavo
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Rincewind View Post
+++ OUT OF CHEESE ERROR +++
Old 22nd October 2017, 06:10 AM   #39
Rincewind
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Octavo View Post
+++ OUT OF CHEESE ERROR +++
Old 22nd October 2017, 06:19 AM   #40
philkensebben
Master Poster

I have a question. If you have the powers you say you do, why are you labelling yourself as merely the most dangerous man in America? Why not the world? Hell, the universe! Or do you believe other people with your abilities reside in other parts of the world/universe?
philkensebben is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal