ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 15th February 2018, 02:21 PM   #1
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

And the Florida Shootings Conspiracy Crap Begins...

And..what a surprise..we lead off with this from Alex Jones' Infowars Website:

https://www.infowars.com/video-secon...rida-massacre/

More..much more..no doubt to follow.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2018, 10:56 PM   #2
Venom
Graduate Poster

I hate this crap, so they're gonna risk blowing the cover of agents in a real town, real school, etc?

Midsentence...

Oh, I guess the conspiracy theory involves the shooter being an "agent", that's been the trend recently because of the plausible deniability factor, more room to wiggle around in than the "STAGED, crisis actors" scenario.
Venom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2018, 11:05 PM   #3
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

I'm still in the ignore Infowars camp, on the sidelines, not ignoring the threat.

Old 17th February 2018, 08:02 AM   #4
Crazy Chainsaw
Illuminator

It so makes me feel better that our Buddy Alex is probably the Texan mentioned
In the Recent Mueller Inditements.
Hope Mueller has a surprise for him.
Crazy Chainsaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2018, 08:51 AM   #5
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

That's right, he's from Texas and has been RT's bitch boy for sometime.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th February 2018, 02:14 PM   #6
Nessie
Penultimate Amazing

It is one of the coping strategies some Americans have developed so they can deal with the mass shootings. Pretend they did not happen.
Old 18th February 2018, 06:29 AM   #7
fuelair
Suspended

Originally Posted by Crazy Chainsaw View Post
It so makes me feel better that our Buddy Alex is probably the Texan mentioned
In the Recent Mueller Inditements.
Hope Mueller has a surprise for him.
That would be lovely - especially if they put him and all his B-Buddies under the jail.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th February 2018, 08:40 AM   #8
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Snopes has a summary of the idiocy.
Old 20th February 2018, 05:40 PM   #9
Azrael 5
Philosopher

I dont have all details but someone apparently was quoted by a journalist in an email I think)saying the Parkland Students on TV were Crisis Actors.

Link to the Florida State Representative tweet (his boss basically)

https://twitter.com/Shawnfor63/statu...78941311242241

Ok I'll just leave the tweet Im confused as to who has said what.

LAst edit.Found link to news story https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ors/356960002/

Last edited by Azrael 5; 20th February 2018 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Im confused
Azrael 5 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2018, 06:26 PM   #10
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Quote:
I have spoken to him and placed him on leave until we determine an appropriate course of action.
Subsequently fired, but why did he have to "determine" the obvious. Moron.

ETA: Oh, look. Same guy, apparently.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!

ETAA: More. Note the "Donald Trump Jr liked this" tweet.

Last edited by Trebuchet; 20th February 2018 at 06:32 PM.
Trebuchet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th February 2018, 06:31 PM   #11
Norman Alexander
Illuminator

When the facts clash with ideology, rather than alter their ideology, they try to alter the facts. Donny does this too with his "fake noos" malarkey, and he's no good at it either.
Old 21st February 2018, 02:50 AM   #12
Azrael 5
Philosopher

Trump has liked a tweet attacking a survivor of the shooting.The man needs sorting out!
Old 21st February 2018, 10:26 AM   #13
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Azrael 5 View Post
Trump has liked a tweet attacking a survivor of the shooting.The man needs sorting out!
Got a link? I'm aware of Donnie Jr. doing that but not the Dear Leader himself.
Old 23rd February 2018, 03:10 PM   #14
Azrael 5
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Trebuchet View Post
Got a link? I'm aware of Donnie Jr. doing that but not the Dear Leader himself.
My bad it was his Son.

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-tr...vivor-11260400

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories