IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags 2020 elections , donald trump , election conspiracies , Jenna Ellis , Lin Wood , rudy giuliani , Sidney Powell

Closed Thread
Old 22nd November 2020, 03:03 AM   #641
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Meadmaker View Post
Outside of television?

I can't recall any such accusation in anything except a local election until now.

This national election theft crap is nothing new.

The problem is always "their" media.

Why would they tell you anything other than what they want you to believe??

Just one example:

An election was stolen for W Bush. The Ohio DNC boss guy who happened to be the vote machine Diebold CEO, promised W that Ohio would vote for W. Then Ohio voted for W.

There was a website called velvetrevolution that had it all. I cannot find it now. It was one of several sites I saw while following the story. Look up Stephen Spoonamore velvet revolution.

Prediction: Some "informed" 'skeptics' will scoff and sneer, as usual. (bravado and bluster).

An honest northern Florida election official posted videos showing exactly how the Diebold machines flipped votes, back in the day.

Stephen Spoonamore was exposing the election fraud. He was working with Mike McConnell. Look up the Spoonamore ISF thread for devout ritual debunking by true believers, fake skeptics, and the usual suspects.

Mike McConnel was a Bush admin web tech insider who died in his small plane crash. Spoonamore said McConnell was going to testify.

Tech experts were monitoring the vote count live.

Previously, Spoonamore said he ended the conversation when a Republican official began asking him about flipping votes for W.

Spoonamore's watchdogs pointed out the fraud, live, just as Sidney Powell is describing today, about vote flipping software.

Witnesses reported many garage doors opening in the residential area as McConnel's private plane lost power and crashed, implying remote control interference.

Lots of political people, mostly on the one side, die in small planes. Look it up. Confirm. Cokie's dad Boggs was another, while campaigning with Begitch who was another threat.

Generally speaking.....the owners are in control, almost always. Dont forget it.

If you did not know, the day before JFK died, LBJ was probably bound for prison for Texas Senate election fraud. (search ballot box 13). That legal action disappeared after JFK got whacked, and LBJ took charge. Go figure.

https://www.projectcensored.org/12-m...lection-thief/

Spoonamore video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy1sz-xBxf8

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...ane-crash.html

Last edited by Bubba; 22nd November 2020 at 03:08 AM.
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd November 2020, 03:11 AM   #642
Bubba
Philosopher

Just one

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...ght=spoonamore
Bubba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd November 2020, 09:05 AM   #643
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Bubba View Post

Generally speaking.....the owners are in control, almost always. Dont forget it.
How can THEY be in charge - but not really? Explain how they aren't sometimes?
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd November 2020, 01:19 PM   #644
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
How can THEY be in charge - but not really? Explain how they aren't sometimes?

Trump
Old 22nd November 2020, 01:27 PM   #645
trustbutverify
Philosopher

Trump
Why isn't Trump in charge? Deep state betrayal?
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd November 2020, 02:06 PM   #646
Bubba
Philosopher

Y'all know how much I rely on your unbelievable vision when it comes to separating fact from fiction.

The latest puzzlement now calling for your top grade wisdom involves Executive Order 13848.

Some of those people on that internet claim EO 13848 established a national emergency status re election fraud/foreign interference, thereby giving The President power to intervene if there is legal action pending, regarding a foreign vote counting outfit such as Dominion etc.

I'm almost worried.
So guys, please provide wisdom and facts, as you always do. Thanks.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...ates-election/

Last edited by Bubba; 22nd November 2020 at 02:35 PM.
Old 22nd November 2020, 03:26 PM   #647
eerok
Quixoticist

Y'all know how much I rely on your unbelievable vision when it comes to separating fact from fiction.

The latest puzzlement now calling for your top grade wisdom involves Executive Order 13848.

Some of those people on that internet claim EO 13848 established a national emergency status re election fraud/foreign interference, thereby giving The President power to intervene if there is legal action pending, regarding a foreign vote counting outfit such as Dominion etc.

I'm almost worried.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...ates-election/
No unusual fraud or foreign interference has been shown to have occurred in the 2020 US election. I think some Proud Boys tried to pull something, though.
Old 22nd November 2020, 03:51 PM   #648
eerok
Quixoticist

It appears that Sidney Powell has been fired from the Trump legal team. I guess she couldn't deliver the goods.

Last edited by eerok; 22nd November 2020 at 04:01 PM. Reason: I keep spelling her name wrong
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd November 2020, 03:59 PM   #649
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

No Bubba. You refuse to read Executive Order 13848, remember?

1) The USA Democrats are not a foreign nation state, as required by that executive order.
2) The USA President can only issue sanctions against individuals or organisations from that foreign state......which you can't even identify.
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd November 2020, 04:02 PM   #650
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by eerok View Post
It appears that Sidney Powell has been fired from the Trump legal team. I guess she couldn't deliver the goods.
How could you possibly be too whacked for that group?

Dr. Brytney Cobia

Last edited by Resume; 22nd November 2020 at 04:04 PM.
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd November 2020, 04:03 PM   #651
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

CONFIRMED

"(Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump's election campaign issued a statement on Sunday distancing itself from Sidney Powell, a lawyer who made baseless allegations of voter fraud at a campaign press conference on Thursday.

"Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own," Trump campaign lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis said in the statement. "She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity."

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-campaig...224736792.html
Matthew Ellard is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd November 2020, 04:07 PM   #652
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Do you mean after Trump sacked Sidney Powell it came out she is another Q-Anon cult member like yourself?

"Trump’s (Now ex-Lawyer) Sidney Powell Is Hardcore QAnon"
https://www.vice.com/en/article/wx8n...hardcore-qanon
Old 22nd November 2020, 04:09 PM   #653
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Originally Posted by Matthew Ellard View Post
CONFIRMED

"(Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump's election campaign issued a statement on Sunday distancing itself from Sidney Powell, a lawyer who made baseless allegations of voter fraud at a campaign press conference on Thursday.

"Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own," Trump campaign lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis said in the statement. "She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity."

Tucker must've bent Trump's ear.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd November 2020, 04:10 PM   #654
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Do you mean after Trump sacked Sidney Powell it came out she is another Q-Anon cult member like yourself?

"Trump’s (Now ex-Lawyer) Sidney Powell Is Hardcore QAnon"
https://www.vice.com/en/article/wx8n...hardcore-qanon
Yes, where else would you get the abject nonsense she spouts?

Dr. Brytney Cobia

Last edited by Resume; 22nd November 2020 at 04:11 PM.
Old 22nd November 2020, 04:13 PM   #655
eerok
Quixoticist

She's almost as crazy as Trump, so perhaps he felt threatened by her. He always has to imagine he's the best at everything, even mental illness.
Old 22nd November 2020, 04:15 PM   #656
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

She's almost as crazy as Trump, so perhaps he felt threatened by her. He always has to imagine he's the best at everything, even mental illness.
He still has Ghooliani, who's damn near as nuts. Man, that guy slid way off the cracker.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 22nd November 2020, 04:16 PM   #657
8enotto
Master Poster

And the wheels on the bus go thumpity thump because Sydney got fired by trump.
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd November 2020, 04:17 PM   #658
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Wow, how ****** up do you have to be to be fired by people who are already so ****** up?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd November 2020, 04:22 PM   #659
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
He still has Ghooliani, who's damn near as nuts. Man, that guy slid way off the cracker.
That does blow my theory, though they are old buds. I don't recall ever hearing Ellis speak. I wonder how crazy she is.
Old 22nd November 2020, 04:40 PM   #660
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

That does blow my theory, though they are old buds. I don't recall ever hearing Ellis speak. I wonder how crazy she is.
She's for sale. Here's what she used to think of Trump:

Quote:
Attorney and Trump adviser Jenna Ellis has lately been a staunch supporter of the president, including defending his campaign's legal attempts to contest the results of the election he lost to Joe Biden.

But Ellis hasn't always been a fan of Donald Trump — at least according to a series of old social media posts and radio interviews unearthed by CNN this week.

In one radio appearance four years ago, Ellis referred to Trump, 74, as an "idiot," adding then that he was a "typical bully" who can "dish it out, but can't take it."

On Facebook, she was even more clear in her disapproval of the then-candidate, writing in a 2016 post: "Trump's values are not conservative, but they're also not American."

CNN reports that she wrote other posts that same year suggesting Trump was not a "real Christian" and slamming his supporters for turning a blind eye to an "unethical, corrupt, lying, criminal, dirtbag."
Irony.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 22nd November 2020, 04:48 PM   #661
eerok
Quixoticist

Originally Posted by Resume View Post
Yeah, I saw a clip on CNN about her, and she obviously has no principles, but how will she fit into Rudy's grand plan? I don't think a person can just play at this level of lunacy. Powell had some legit nut cred, but Ellis looks boring.

Last edited by eerok; 22nd November 2020 at 04:51 PM.
eerok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd November 2020, 04:53 PM   #662
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Yeah, I saw a clip on CNN about her, and she obviously has no principles, but how will she fit into Rudy's grand plan? I don't think a person can just play at this level of lunacy. Sidney had some legit nut cred, but Ellis looks boring.
I'll bet she's hooking for some sort of gig with Trumpovision, or what ever the **** they're going to call it.

Dr. Brytney Cobia
Old 22nd November 2020, 09:34 PM   #663
Robin
Penultimate Amazing

I understand that Powell has said that she has read and understood the press release and how vowed to continue on her own.
The non-theoretical character of metaphysics would not be in itself a defect; all arts have this non-theoretical character without thereby losing their high value for personal as well as for social life. The danger lies in the deceptive character of metaphysics; it gives the illusion of knowledge without actually giving any knowledge. This is the reason why we reject it. - Rudolf Carnap "Philosophy and Logical Syntax"
Robin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd November 2020, 11:02 PM   #664
smartcooky
Penultimate Amazing

CONFIRMED

"Steal Team 5" becomes "Steal Team 4"
► Evolution is "survival of the fittest" - the fittest being those who are stronger, healthier and better adapted. Covid-19 has changed that. The fittest are now the well informed, logical, science believers who listen to the experts and get vaccinated.
If you don't like my posts, opinions, or directness then put me on your ignore list. This will benefit both of us; you won't have to take umbrage at my posts, and I won't have to waste time talking to you... simples!
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 22nd November 2020, 11:37 PM   #665
Matthew Ellard
Illuminator

Here is Sidney Powell's response to the statement she is no longer on the Trump legal team as reported by Politico.

"Powell, in a statement, indicated she intends to keep litigating despite her separation from the Trump team.

"I agree with the statement today. I will represent #WeThePeople and seek the Truth," she said. "I intend to expose all the fraud and let the chips fall where they may. We will not allow the foundations of this great Republic to be destroyed by abject fraud or our votes for President Trump and other Republicans to be stolen by foreign interests or anyone else."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...l-legal-439357

Evidence has been presented by media that Sidney Powell is a strong Q-Anon supporter. I note that Bubba has been pushing the "foreign communists are taking over USA colleges and universities" theme, which suggests this is a current Q-Anon theme against liberals and educated people.
Old 23rd November 2020, 12:14 AM   #666
Bubba
Philosopher

Dominion partnered with the Clinton Foundation.

-Chanel Rion, OAN

Apparently Sidney Powell is providing OAN with the evidence she decided not to share with Tucker Carlson. No surprise, since FOX's audience is switching to OAN since FOX went to the dark side.
Old 23rd November 2020, 12:22 AM   #667
Susheel
Master Poster

Dominion partnered with the Clinton Foundation.

-Chanel Rion, OAN

Apparently Sidney Powell is providing OAN with the evidence she decided not to share with Tucker Carlson. No surprise, since FOX's audience is switching to OAN since FOX went to the dark side.
Primarily because OAN has even less stringent standards for authentication than TC. They would be happy if it was "Clinton dun this" scribbled with lipstick on a diner napkin. You really need to study up on what constitutes evidence.
Old 23rd November 2020, 12:22 AM   #668
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Bubba, why did Trump sack Powell if she has such great evidence?
Old 23rd November 2020, 12:32 AM   #669
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post

I dunno. I will call him, and get back to you.
Old 23rd November 2020, 12:40 AM   #670
Susheel
Master Poster

I dunno...[nothing about nothing]
Fixed that for you...
Old 23rd November 2020, 01:09 AM   #671
Bubba
Philosopher

WATCH: Chanel Rion on “Dominion-izing the Vote”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=746HTjhFifA
Old 23rd November 2020, 01:23 AM   #672
The Great Zaganza
Maledictorian

Do Trump supporters every move past "Denial" in their Stages of Grief?
Old 23rd November 2020, 01:24 AM   #673
trustbutverify
Philosopher

You're not taking this very well.
trustbutverify is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 01:55 AM   #674
Cosmic Yak
Illuminator

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
While you're on the phone to him, ask him if he knew about Healight.
Old 23rd November 2020, 07:30 AM   #675
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by trustbutverify View Post
You're not taking this very well.
I know, isn't it great?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 11:47 AM   #676
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
While you're on the phone to him, ask him if he knew about Healight.

Why didnt you know about it ??

Your sources never told you about it??
Old 23rd November 2020, 12:54 PM   #677
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post

Good question.

The "sacking" does not necessarily automatically mean Sidney Powell does not have great evidence.

Maybe she really got sacked, or maybe its a ploy. Who knows?

Maybe she doesnt have such great evidence. Sidney Powell's evidence might be limited to witness testimony.

Surely Eric Coomer would have cooked it so that it covers its own tracks.

We may never know.
Old 23rd November 2020, 01:56 PM   #678
Checkmite
Skepticifimisticalationist

Right now the running Trumpist rationalization for why the campaign has consistently failed to produce any of the evidence in court that it claims such a copious bounty of in media outlets, is that you're actually not supposed to show any evidence in state or district courts, you're supposed to save it, and continue to "collect more", for a grand reveal at the Supreme Court. Basically "Trust the Plan" escaped from the Q asylum and running rampant in mainstream Trump-support.

These poor souls are setting themselves up for disappointment.
Checkmite is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 01:56 PM   #679
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Good question.

The "sacking" does not necessarily automatically mean Sidney Powell does not have great evidence.

Maybe she really got sacked, or maybe its a ploy. Who knows?

Maybe she doesnt have such great evidence. Sidney Powell's evidence might be limited to witness testimony.

Surely Eric Coomer would have cooked it so that it covers its own tracks.

We may never know.
Or Sidney Powell was too big a kook even for Trump...….

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 23rd November 2020, 01:58 PM   #680
Bubba
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Or Sidney Powell was too big a kook even for Trump...….

Maybe, if your thinking is good.
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories