ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Trials and Errors

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , Amanda Knox , Italy cases , Meredith Kercher , murder cases , Raffaele Sollecito

Closed Thread
Old 27th September 2019, 12:23 PM   #2961
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Vixen View Post
Oh please. Stefanoni worked extensively in helping identify Tsunami victims of the 2004 disaster. People who volunteer their services in third world disaster areas do not tend to be narrow minded bigots.
I really am worried about you, Vixen. For you to think that anything LJ said had even the remotest connection to saying Stefanoni was a 'narrow minded bigot' is indicative of a serious processing problem.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th September 2019, 12:26 PM   #2962
TruthCalls
Graduate Poster

Don't be so silly. The DNA fragments might just have easily come from whoever packaged the bra in the factory. It might have been new and straight out of the packet. Or someone handling it in the shop before Mez bought it.
So what you're saying is Meredith was a pig who never washed her bra? ...is that what you're saying?
TruthCalls is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th September 2019, 12:29 PM   #2963
Stacyhs
Philosopher

It was almost certainly Knox who carried a knife dripping with Meredith's blood into the bathroom to rinse it. She was indeed considered at trial to be the killer.
Whenever you use "almost certainly" or any form thereof, whatever follows is going to be nonsense.

Where are those drops of blood leading to the bathroom? Not in any records or case photos, that's for certain. They exist only in your fevered imagination.

She was accused at trial of being the killer, but the Supreme Court said she's not. I know that's hard for you to accept, but sometimes we just have to accept being disappointed.
Stacyhs is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th September 2019, 12:31 PM   #2964
TruthCalls
Graduate Poster

Oh dear. It looks like you missed your vocation as a criminal defence barrister.
From the snarky comment can I assume you think their logic was sound? I just want to confirm that before I paste the text of their reasoning here and have you try to defend it. That should prove to be rather entertaining.
TruthCalls is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th September 2019, 12:33 PM   #2965
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Stacyhs View Post
Why would anyone, outside perhaps Silenzi, be touching that bra hook? Especially males? In the past, I've asked that question but the PGP just ignore it. The choices are that it's either contamination or Meredith had more than just Silenzi touching her bra hooks.
Don't be so silly. The DNA fragments might just have easily come from whoever packaged the bra in the factory. It might have been new and straight out of the packet. Or someone handling it in the shop before Mez bought it.
Exactly. That's the long way of saying it was contamination.

I don't know about you, but I don't usually wear my bras without washing them first.
Old 27th September 2019, 12:40 PM   #2966
Stacyhs
Philosopher

I'm flying on Condor (Cook subsidiary) to Frankfurt next week. Thank goodness they're flying as usual ...for now. Seeking bridge loan from German gov't as they were the only profitable business for TC. They have the only decently priced BC fare from the US West Coast to Europe.
This is what happens when you go for the budget/cheapo flights.
I do believe it was you who once said you had flown on charter flights many times. Stop being cheap.

Flying business class on Condor is neither budget nor cheap. But it is a better bargain than the other airlines. I suppose you'd prefer to spend almost twice as much?
Old 27th September 2019, 12:50 PM   #2967
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Oh dear. It looks like you missed your vocation as a criminal defence barrister.
It looks like you missed the Supreme Court's dismissal of Curatolo:

Quote:
The previous [a quo] judge, then, also committed an obvious misrepresentation in the evaluation
of Curatolo’s testimony, not realizing that the declarations of the witness were, actually, in favor
of the accused, especially in the part where he states to have seen the couple in piazza Grimana at
21:30 PM until 12:00 AM. Therefore, there was an internal contradiction of the judging: it
wasn’t true what was stated at p. 50 concerning the supposed absence of extrinsic elements
confirming that the two accused, from 9:30 PM to 12:30 PM of the next day, would have been in
a different place than the one where the homicide took place.
Quote:
Mr. Curatolo (an enigmatic character: a clochard, drug addicted and dealer) [48] besides the
fact that his declarations were late and the fact that he was not foreign to judiciary showing-off in
judicial cases with a strong media impact, he was also contradicted about his reference to young
people waiting for public buses to leave in the direction of disco clubs in the area, since it was
asserted that the night of the murder the bus service was not operational; and also the reference to
masks and jokes, which he says he witnessed that evening, would lead to believe that it was on
Halloween night, on October 31., and not on Nov. 1. instead.
Quote:
But as it was previously noted, such witness
statements appeared to have strong margins of ambiguity and approximation, so that could not
reasonably constitute the foundation of any certainty, besides the problematic judgement of
reliability expressed by the lower [a quo] judge.
Old 27th September 2019, 12:56 PM   #2968
TruthCalls
Graduate Poster

Everybody's a liar except your two little darlings.
So you think an elderly, hard of hearing Capezzali was capable of hearing people running off and discerning it was multiple people running in opposite directions - all without even opening the window. YOU think that's credible?

So you think Quintavalle was credible? Bearing in mind...

1. He was shown a picture of Amanda, claimed to recognize her and had seen her previously in the store but always in the company of Raffaele.
2. Despite the police coming to his store to inquire about Amanda perhaps buying bleach there, and despite Amanda's photo being published in the media thousands of times, it never once dawned on him for more than a year that he should probably mention to the police that he saw Amanda that morning.
3. No one else - not one of the clerks, not one of the customers there, no one else on the street that morning, not even any of the CCTV cameras in the area -saw Amanda that morning.
4. Apparently Amanda got up early just to go to the store, walked around in an effort to make sure she was seen (but apparently didn't do a very good job) and then head home without ever buying anything.

So you think Curatolo was credible even though he was adamant he saw Amanda and Raffaele the same night the disco buses were picking up people dressed in costumes.

And you think it's just a coincidence that all three of these "witnesses" just happened to have epiphany moments immediately after Fois came to see them?

Nope, not everyone's a liar, but these three certainly were either lying or they were duped/conned into making their claims. Either way, to consider any of the three credible does not speak very highly of your critical thought skills.
Old 27th September 2019, 01:03 PM   #2969
Stacyhs
Philosopher

I completely agree. Finding Curatolo in any way credible was ridiculous. Equally ridiculous was Nara Capezalli. This woman claimed to have seen posters of Guede, Knox, and Sollecito the next morning! She says she was told about it by some boys also the next morning after hearing the scream but the crime had not even been discovered yet.
I also note that the same journalist, Antioco Fois, incredibly 'discovered' not only Curatolo and Capezalli, but also Quintavalle. All came forward with his urging.
Hilarious.
I agree; finding Nara credible was hilarious. Exactly which of my statements above is untrue?

Quote:
NC:I got up as I always do about seven thirty, eight o’clock. Anyway, it’s not as if I have my husband any more and I don’t have to prepare his breakfast or such things, and so I get up later.
GM:
Then what happened that morning?
NC:
That morning while I was cleaning the house, I heard some boys coming downstairs running, saying: “Signora, signora, they have killed a girl over there in that cottage”; “Not really – I say – you lot are always carrying on!”, “No, no, I’m telling you the truth?!” In fact they all ran to go and see, but I didn't go because I’m not like that. Then after I went out to get the bread...
GM:
About what time? ?
NC:
It would have been around eleven, and I stopped at the newsstand and there were already these posters which talked about this girl and then I said: “Oh God, I heard it then, it was this girl”
(N. Capezalli testimony)

Would you like me to present the evidence that all three came forward at Fois' urging? I can.
Old 27th September 2019, 01:03 PM   #2970
TruthCalls
Graduate Poster

Knox and Sollecito were convicted on the merits. Police are not looking for anybody else.

Not even Knox and Solly are looking for anybody else after the appearance of their disastrous star witnesses, a child kidnapper, Alessi, and killer and a sociopathic mafiosi Lucy (formerly Luciano) 'five versions' Aviello, claiming hey knew who the 'other attackers' were.

Even Knox and Raff believed there were 'other attackers' and sought to bribe these two crooks into providing a false account.
Both Amanda and Raffaele, after having seen the evidence, were quite clear in their belief that Guede was the one and only killer of Amanda.

You have proof of an effort to bribe anyone? Yeah, didn't think so. Must be in there with your evidence of the $2m PR campaign.
Old 27th September 2019, 01:05 PM   #2971
TruthCalls
Graduate Poster

We all know who did it.
You're quite right - Rudy Guede. Glad to see we're all on the same page finally.
Old 27th September 2019, 01:08 PM   #2972
TruthCalls
Graduate Poster

You are not usually funny but that made me laugh.
Again we agree. The thought of someone coming forward and expressing an opinion that Stefanoni's work in this case was professional and competent IS hysterical.
Old 27th September 2019, 01:14 PM   #2973
Stacyhs
Philosopher

RS's kitchen knife was compatible with the largest wound... but only compatible as would have been almost any non-serrated knife. MY kitchen knife would have been compatible. As would likely Mignini's, Comodi's, Profazio's, Sophie's, etc.
Yet another non sequitur.

How is it an erroneous conclusion that Mignini's, Comodi's, Profazio's, Sophie's non serrated kitchen knives or my knife would have been compatible with the largest knife wound?

Quote:
the expert Prof. Umani Ronchi at the hearing of 19 September 2009 (...), acknowledged that the opinion of ‘not incompatible’ given in the report was based only on the fact that the knife was single-edged. To the question of Avv. Dalla Vedova “but then, Professor, any knife that has this morphological characteristic, that is that is single-edged, has the same declaration of not incompatible?”, Prof Umani Ronchi replied: “Practically yes, practically yes”
Old 27th September 2019, 01:19 PM   #2974
Stacyhs
Philosopher

The one act that revealed just how unprepared these clowns were for investigating a murder like this is Finzi's taking that single knife from a drawer full of knives because of his 'gut instinct'. Unbelievable.

The claim by the police that they could smell bleach in RS's apartment also bothers me. Were they ever put to the test by identifying the odor of bleach from lysoform? Not that I'm aware of.
Sherlock Holmes bites again.
It doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to figure out that choosing a single knife from a drawer full of them on 'gut instinct' when one doesn't even know the particulars of the wound is rather less than solid reasoning. Apparently you think it is which which explains rather a lot regarding your conclusion of guilty.
Old 27th September 2019, 01:31 PM   #2975
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Everybody's a liar except your two little darlings.
No. Lumumba lied. He didn't fire Amanda as he first claimed. And did the police beat him or treat him well? He claimed both.

Stefanoni lied. Or do you think she really just forgot to mention the numerous negative TMB tests she conducted? As you like to say, lying by omission.

Quintavalle lied. He either didn't see Knox as he told Volturno, or he did as he told the police.

Curatolo lied. Well, either that or he was just non compos mentis.

Kokomani lied. Or do you think he see Amanda with her uncle in Perugia that summer?

Giofreddi lied. Or do you think Amanda really had a red coat no one else but he saw?
Old 27th September 2019, 01:33 PM   #2976
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Shouldn't that be moved to the conspiracies thread?

All these ******* Italians conspiring with each other against Miss American Pie.
Do you have anything of value to add or are you going to stick to the irrelevant nonsense you have posted so far?

That's a rhetorical question.
Old 27th September 2019, 01:35 PM   #2977
Stacyhs
Philosopher

We all know who did it.
Yes, Guede. Why you have such a hard time accepting that is not a mystery.

You are not usually funny but that made me laugh.
Glad I could reciprocate. I laugh at your posts all the time.
Old 27th September 2019, 01:41 PM   #2978
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by TruthCalls View Post
So you think an elderly, hard of hearing Capezzali was capable of hearing people running off and discerning it was multiple people running in opposite directions - all without even opening the window. YOU think that's credible?

So you think Quintavalle was credible? Bearing in mind...

1. He was shown a picture of Amanda, claimed to recognize her and had seen her previously in the store but always in the company of Raffaele.
2. Despite the police coming to his store to inquire about Amanda perhaps buying bleach there, and despite Amanda's photo being published in the media thousands of times, it never once dawned on him for more than a year that he should probably mention to the police that he saw Amanda that morning.
3. No one else - not one of the clerks, not one of the customers there, no one else on the street that morning, not even any of the CCTV cameras in the area -saw Amanda that morning.
4. Apparently Amanda got up early just to go to the store, walked around in an effort to make sure she was seen (but apparently didn't do a very good job) and then head home without ever buying anything.

So you think Curatolo was credible even though he was adamant he saw Amanda and Raffaele the same night the disco buses were picking up people dressed in costumes.

And you think it's just a coincidence that all three of these "witnesses" just happened to have epiphany moments immediately after Fois came to see them?

Nope, not everyone's a liar, but these three certainly were either lying or they were duped/conned into making their claims. Either way, to consider any of the three credible does not speak very highly of your critical thought skills.
Vixen also thinks it's logical that Amanda would go to buy bleach at a store just a few doors down from Raff's where there was a bottle and a half of bleach in the bathroom.

Man, that is some logical reasoning!
Old 27th September 2019, 04:26 PM   #2979
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

Even Knox and Raff believed there were 'other attackers' and sought to bribe these two crooks into providing a false account.
The random Vixen allegation fun-wheel just goes round and round.

I was going to ask for a citation of this factoid, a factoid **no one** has ever offered in the last 12 years.....

But why bother.
Old 27th September 2019, 04:44 PM   #2980
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Bill Williams View Post
The random Vixen allegation fun-wheel just goes round and round.

I was going to ask for a citation of this factoid, a factoid **no one** has ever offered in the last 12 years.....

But why bother.
Why let facts get in the way of a good lie?
Old 27th September 2019, 05:44 PM   #2981
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

Vixen also thinks it's logical that Amanda would go to buy bleach at a store just a few doors down from Raff's where there was a bottle and a half of bleach in the bathroom.

Vixen thinks it's reasonable that there would be DNA contamination on a bra from those who had made it back in the factory. (And then claim there'd been no contamination on any of the evidence, but I digress.)

That's only slightly more insane than an appeal's court judge who thinks that trace male-DNA found on a bra-clasp - and found no where else on the bra - could have been deposited by the victim's girlfriends.

Vixen and convicting judges just make up stuff.

Last edited by Bill Williams; 27th September 2019 at 05:45 PM.
Bill Williams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 27th September 2019, 09:58 PM   #2982
bagels
Master Poster

Every Vixen post should end with "And that's why I think the mafia rigged the national court to get her acquitted."

It would just put things into proper context.
bagels is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th September 2019, 03:16 AM   #2983
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

So what you're saying is Meredith was a pig who never washed her bra? ...is that what you're saying?
Stop it, my ribs are hurting.
Or will you stop once and wonder
What you're doing it for. ~ Nick Drake
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th September 2019, 03:31 AM   #2984
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Both Amanda and Raffaele, after having seen the evidence, were quite clear in their belief that Guede was the one and only killer of Amanda.

You have proof of an effort to bribe anyone? Yeah, didn't think so. Must be in there with your evidence of the $2m PR campaign.
Aviello used it in his defence when he was cleared of lying in court. In effect, the court accepted his claim Bongiorno - Raff's counsel - bribed him to pervert justice.

Quote:
Luciano Aviello, a key defence witness for Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito during their trial for aggravated murder, has been cleared last week by an Italian court of the Italian equivalent of ‘Obstruction of Justice’ for allegedly giving the courts false information in order to deliberately sabotage the trial of Knox and Sollecito. In his defence, the transgender 49-year-old claimed he had been bribed to throw the case into chaos by Sollecito’s attorney, Giulia Bongiorno.
<snip>

Quote:
Aviello claimed that Sollecito allegedly confessed that Amanda had killed Meredith in an adult game. Sollecito claims in his book that when he realised what Aviello had been saying about him, he cut him off as a friend and Aviello was moved away from Terni prison, shortly after.
<snip>

Quote:
The Appeal Court judge, Pratillo Hellmann, refused to allow Aviello the stand to claim he had only made his unfounded allegations because of a bribe by Sollecito’s defence.

In the next stage of the automatic appeal process to the Supreme Court, Judge Severo Chieffi ruled Hellmann had erred in not allowing Aviello’s testimony, namely, he was now claiming he had been bribed by Bongiorno to make the false claims in order to bring chaos and confusion to the case.

One of the edicts of the Cheiffi Supreme Court was that Aviello must be heard for his bribery claims. The date for Aviello’s testimony was set for Day 2 of the Appeal, 4th Oct 2013. This time, Aviello appeared in female clothing and was undergoing gender reassignment surgery, asking to be called ‘Lucy’.

Aviello reverts to his original claims at the new Appeal Court

Once again, Aviello changed his story and was back again claiming that his brother and an Albanian were responsible for the savage murder of the young student.

Judge Nencini was dismissive of Aviello’s testimony, remarking on Aviello’s “three versions” of his story. Knox’s lawyer, Dalla Vedova, objected to this comment, on the grounds that there had only been two versions. Nencini smiled and said: “Don’t forget the next!”

To complete the farce, two of Aviello’s fellow inmates at Terni came forward to inform investigators that whilst in prison with Sollecito, Aviello had supposedly bragged that Solllecito said his father Fransesco would give him €70,000 to disrupt the trial.

The upshot of all of this nonsense is that Aviello stood trial recently on the charges of obstruction and slander, related to the above shenanigans, and CLEARED of wrongdoing, by fact that ‘the act does not exist’.
<snip>

Quote:
The defence were happy to have a compulsive liar and criminal with eight convictions for slander and others for Mafia activity appear as the star witness for their clients.

In his book, co-written with Andrew Gumbel, 2012, Sollecito claims Aviello was transferred away from the same prison as his because, “I can only assume this was because his presence there no longer served any useful purpose to the authorities.’

He adds, ‘Much later, I sent him a present, an embroided handkerchief, to express my gratitude.’
https://uk.blastingnews.com/world/20...002325513.html

Q.E.D ::
Vixen is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th September 2019, 03:35 AM   #2985
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

It's ridiculous to think Hitler was a mass murderer when he was a tee-totaller and loved his dog.
Old 28th September 2019, 04:53 AM   #2986
NotEvenWrong
Muse

Originally Posted by bagels View Post
Every Vixen post should end with "And that's why I think the mafia rigged the national court to get her acquitted."

It would just put things into proper context.
Wait a minute.......

Vixen, is what bagels says true? Do you believe the mafia rigged the Italian national courts to get a random girl from Seattle acquitted?

Haven't you accused others of being conspiracy theorists?

Can you please elaborate?
NotEvenWrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th September 2019, 04:54 AM   #2987
NotEvenWrong
Muse

Yes, Amanda Knox is one such person. She knows she's lying but sees nothing immoral in it.
What is she lying about? The air fares from the U.S. to Europe? (or is that someone else who is lying about that but won't admit it, because they see nothing immoral in lying when trying to "win" an unwinnable argument?)

Related question -- what do you think about the Italian Supreme Court acquitting Amanda Knox and the European Court of Human Rights finding in her favor? Do you have any visceral, emotional reactions to this? You were probably tied to the outcome, calling Amanda a slut on the internet for 12 years and all. Just wondering if you are upset over it?

Last edited by NotEvenWrong; 28th September 2019 at 04:57 AM.
NotEvenWrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th September 2019, 07:34 AM   #2988
TruthCalls
Graduate Poster

Stop it, my ribs are hurting.
Sorry about your ribs, but could you please explain to me how Meredith's bra could have DNA from a worker at the factory that made it if she had washed it a time or two??? You made the claim, not me. Now explain yourself.
Old 28th September 2019, 07:42 AM   #2989
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by NotEvenWrong View Post
What is she lying about? The air fares from the U.S. to Europe? (or is that someone else who is lying about that but won't admit it, because they see nothing immoral in lying when trying to "win" an unwinnable argument?)

Related question -- what do you think about the Italian Supreme Court acquitting Amanda Knox and the European Court of Human Rights finding in her favor? Do you have any visceral, emotional reactions to this? You were probably tied to the outcome, calling Amanda a slut on the internet for 12 years and all. Just wondering if you are upset over it?
It was a pyyrhic victory as it struck out all the guff about Article 3 and the HIV hoax. She was awarded the princely sum of about €18K (iirc) out of the €2m she was scamming claiming for.

It's equivalent to a judge awarding a bounder £1 after winning a libel case. Technically, he was libelled but was of such low character the courts made their point in their award.
Old 28th September 2019, 07:43 AM   #2990
Vixen
Penultimate Amazing

Sorry about your ribs, but could you please explain to me how Meredith's bra could have DNA from a worker at the factory that made it if she had washed it a time or two??? You made the claim, not me. Now explain yourself.
How do you know it wasn't new?
Old 28th September 2019, 07:50 AM   #2991
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

It was a pyyrhic victory as it struck out all the guff about Article 3 and the HIV hoax. She was awarded the princely sum of about €18K (iirc) out of the €2m she was scamming claiming for.

It's equivalent to a judge awarding a bounder £1 after winning a libel case. Technically, he was libelled but was of such low character the courts made their point in their award.
Ah, er, no. The ECHR finding requires, by treaty, that Italy remedy the fraudulent calunnia conviction. Your word salad above bears no relation to what actually happened earlier this year.
Old 28th September 2019, 09:38 AM   #2992
NotEvenWrong
Muse

Originally Posted by Bill Williams View Post
Ah, er, no. The ECHR finding requires, by treaty, that Italy remedy the fraudulent calunnia conviction. Your word salad above bears no relation to what actually happened earlier this year.
Vixen, is this true?

Why would you lie about this? Are you sure that, when you call Amanda Knox a pathological liar, you aren't projecting?

I once worked with someone who was a pathological liar, and a diagnosed narcissist and sociopath. He would always accuse others of being pathological liars, literally immediately after obviously lying about something. It was kind of scary, to be honest.

What do you think of Amanda Knox being acquitting by the Italian Supreme Court and the European Court of Human rights finding in her favor (and, it seems, forcing them to remedy the fraudulent calunnia conviction)? Does this upset you? You've spent about 12 years calling Amanda Knox a slut and pathological liar, yet now all of those in authority have unequivocally concluded she is innocent, according to all facts and empirical evidence. What has been your emotional reaction to this? Do you think you may eventually find someone else to target and call a slut and pathological liar, or is this going to be a lifelong thing with you?
Old 28th September 2019, 09:47 AM   #2993
Bill Williams
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by NotEvenWrong View Post
Vixen, is this true?

Why would you lie about this? Are you sure that, when you call Amanda Knox a pathological liar, you aren't projecting?
There have been two reactions to the combined 2015 acquittals for murder, and the 2019 ECHR ruling that Italy is now required to remedy the fraudulent conviction for calunnia.

1. The vast vast vast majority. "Oh, I guess the innocentisi were right all along."

2. A small group of nutters in the farthest reaches of the internet, "The Mafia, Masons, and powerful US media interests managed to corrupt the Italian judiciary for some anonymous, quirky Seattleite hippy chick. Raffaele who? Rudy who?"
Old 28th September 2019, 11:01 AM   #2994
Welshman
Muse

Yes, Amanda Knox is one such person. She knows she's lying but sees nothing immoral in it.
Vixen lies on an industrial scale in her posts as can be seen from the links below and has the hypocrisy to attack Amanda for lying. Vixen doesn’t see this as immoral.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...2#post11938562
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...2#post11942852
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...2#post11598412
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...1#post11427461
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...3#post11951893
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...3#post11982023
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...6#post12107306
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...3#post12200863
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...3#post12297573
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...5#post12297575

* Vixen viciously attacks Amanda for lying when lies have been told about Amanda on numerous occasions as can be seen from the list at the bottom. Vixen doesn’t see this as immoral. This is like calling a victim of theft a thief.

* Vixen viciously attacks Amanda for lying whilst feeling it is perfectly acceptable to lie if it works against Amanda and only objects to lying if it works in Amanda’s favour but doesn't have the courage to admit this. For instance, when witnesses such as Quintavelle and Curalto lied they had seen Amanda and Raffaele, Vixen feels their lies were acceptable as they worked against Amanda. Vixen doesn’t see this as immoral.

* As can be seen from the link below, Vixen falsely accuses Amanda of lying. Vixen doesn’t see this as immoral.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...9#post12724199

* Vixen viciously attacks Amanda for lying when as can be seen from the list of lies told by Vixen, there are numerous instances where Vixen has told lies about Amanda. Vixen doesn’t see this as immoral.

* Vixen doesn't it as immoral to project her lies on to Amanda.

* The facts that Vixen has to resort to lying to support the argument Amanda has told numerous lies and Amanda would not need to lie because the facts overwhelmingly support the case for innocence and go against the case for guilt, indicates Amanda has not lied. Vixen doesn’t see it as immoral to lie on an industrial scale and attack Amanda for lying when she has not lied.

Instances when lies have been used against Amanda

• The media spread false lies about Amanda :- http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/amanda-knox-media-lies/ • Books, films and documentaries filled with falsehoods have told lies about Amanda John Kercher's book Meredith. The falsehoods are detailed on http://groundreport.com/amanda-knox-...l-convictions/ http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/amanda-knox-media-lies/ http://www.injusticeanywhereforum.or...1e0c2cd6559958 The lifetime move the falsehoods are detailed in chapter 2 of finding justice in Perugia. Barbara Nadeu's book Angel Face. As with John Kercher's book the falsehoods are detailed on http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/amanda-knox-media-lies/ and the chapter Injustice in Perugia on the media. A documentary on British Television is Amanda Knox guilty the rebuttal can be found by searching "is Amanda Knox guilty youtube rebuttal"

• There are several instances of witnesses who gave false testimony against Amanda and Raffaele. Hekuran Kokomani claimed he saw Amanda, Raffaele and Rudy together on the night of the murder. Kokomani was proved to have lied because he said Amanda had gaps in her teeth and an Italian uncle. Fabio Gioffredi said he saw Amanda, Raffaele, Meredith and Rudy on the October 30th 2007 between 4.30 and 5.30 pm. Raffaele's computer shows itense activity from 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm which proved Fabio had lied. The haters have never criticsed these witnesses for lying. The shop owner Quintavelle initially said he did not see Amanda in his shop the morning after the murder and then changed his story a year later to say he had seen Amanda in his shop. The fact the shop owner changed his story proved he has lied at least once. The haters have defended the shop owner. Curalto initially said he did not see Amanda and Raffaele but changed his story later to say he had seen Amanda and Raffaele. Like Quintavelle, Curalto lied at least once. As the link below shows the English friends of Meredith were caught giving false testimony against Amanda in court http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/the-british-girls/

• Amanda’s acquittal under Hellman was annulled on the basis of a motivation report full of lies. In addition Amanda was convicted by Nencini on the basis of a motivation report full of lies. The falsehoods can be found by searching "Injustice anywhere forum Nenci stupid errors" and "Injustice Anywhere forum Chieffi report errors". • As per the links below, the prosecution used lies against Amanda on numerous occasions. In addition to the lies listed below, Amanda was lied to she had HIV by the prosecution. Prosecutor Comodi lied to Amanda in court by asking Amanda why she called her mother at twelve when phone records show Amanda called her mother at 12.47. http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/raffaeles-kitchen-knife/ http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/contam...bwork-coverup/ http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/meredi...ry-corruption/ http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/evidence-destroyed/ http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/blood-...irs-apartment/ https://knoxsollecito.wordpress.com/...ele-sollecito/ http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/myths.html

Last edited by Welshman; 28th September 2019 at 11:03 AM.
Welshman is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 28th September 2019, 11:12 AM   #2995
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

I see Vixen is back. Are you prepared Vixen to admit you were wrong about Knox and her family

flying on a private jet home?

Or that cell phone base station antennas don't rotate?
Old 28th September 2019, 12:32 PM   #2996
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Aviello used it in his defence when he was cleared of lying in court. In effect, the court accepted his claim Bongiorno - Raff's counsel - bribed him to pervert justice.

https://uk.blastingnews.com/world/20...002325513.html

Q.E.D ::
Are you seriously claiming this proves that Aviello was bribed by Bongiorno? It does no such thing. That article is a year and a half old. Has Bongiorno or Francesco Sollecito (whom Aviello also accused of bribing him) been charged with any crime? No. Why is that?

I also found this in the Italian news:

Quote:
The acquittal of the accused was also solicited this morning by the public prosecutor's office following the testimony of a policeman of the mobile squad who explained in the courtroom that he had not started investigations into Aviello's statements because he was considered unreliable.
https://www.umbria24.it/cronaca/mio-...ntito-bugiardo

Looks more to me like Aviello was acquitted because, once again, the police screwed up.

I also looked up the author of the Blastingnews* article. Krissy Allen seems a bit obsessed with Knox as that's about all she's written about in her very limited career there. When I clicked on her name, it took me to her writing history where I found 4-5 articles on Knox and one on Cheddar Man. I only mention the Cheddar Man article as you, Vixen, started a thread about Cheddar Man on ISF before. I thought you might enjoy reading Krissy's article:
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=327033

Krissy Allen's writing style seems very, very familiar and her articles are all very critical of Knox. They are less than subtle with their snark. Funny thing is, a few minutes later, I clicked on her name again and the link to her writing history had just disappeared. Only a blank page appeared. It's a mystery.

Quote:
Blasting News is a digital news publisher seeking to apply the concept of collective intelligence to news reporting—usually referred to as social journalism, citizen journalism or collaborative journalism.
Wikipedia

Blasting News is an open site where anyone can post their 'news'. It's basically for wannabe writers and/or those with an agenda. It's certainly not a credible news site.
Old 28th September 2019, 12:39 PM   #2997
Stacyhs
Philosopher

It's ridiculous to think Hitler was a mass murderer when he was a tee-totaller and loved his dog.
The way your mind works is fascinating.
Old 28th September 2019, 12:45 PM   #2998
Stacyhs
Philosopher

How do you know it wasn't new?
We don't. But are you in the habit of wearing your intimates straight out of the package without washing them first? EW. Double EWWWWWW.
Old 28th September 2019, 12:50 PM   #2999
Stacyhs
Philosopher

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
I see Vixen is back. Are you prepared Vixen to admit you were wrong about Knox and her family

flying on a private jet home?

Or that cell phone base station antennas don't rotate?
That'll happen when Trump admits he's not the greatest president in the history of the US or maybe even the world.
Old 28th September 2019, 01:06 PM   #3000
NotEvenWrong
Muse

Originally Posted by Welshman View Post
Vixen lies on an industrial scale in her posts as can be seen from the links below and has the hypocrisy to attack Amanda for lying. Vixen doesn’t see this as immoral.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...2#post11938562
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...2#post11942852
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...2#post11598412
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...1#post11427461
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...3#post11951893
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...3#post11982023
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...6#post12107306
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...3#post12200863
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...3#post12297573
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...5#post12297575

* Vixen viciously attacks Amanda for lying when lies have been told about Amanda on numerous occasions as can be seen from the list at the bottom. Vixen doesn’t see this as immoral. This is like calling a victim of theft a thief.

* Vixen viciously attacks Amanda for lying whilst feeling it is perfectly acceptable to lie if it works against Amanda and only objects to lying if it works in Amanda’s favour but doesn't have the courage to admit this. For instance, when witnesses such as Quintavelle and Curalto lied they had seen Amanda and Raffaele, Vixen feels their lies were acceptable as they worked against Amanda. Vixen doesn’t see this as immoral.

* As can be seen from the link below, Vixen falsely accuses Amanda of lying. Vixen doesn’t see this as immoral.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...9#post12724199

* Vixen viciously attacks Amanda for lying when as can be seen from the list of lies told by Vixen, there are numerous instances where Vixen has told lies about Amanda. Vixen doesn’t see this as immoral.

* Vixen doesn't it as immoral to project her lies on to Amanda.

* The facts that Vixen has to resort to lying to support the argument Amanda has told numerous lies and Amanda would not need to lie because the facts overwhelmingly support the case for innocence and go against the case for guilt, indicates Amanda has not lied. Vixen doesn’t see it as immoral to lie on an industrial scale and attack Amanda for lying when she has not lied.

Instances when lies have been used against Amanda

• The media spread false lies about Amanda :- http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/amanda-knox-media-lies/ • Books, films and documentaries filled with falsehoods have told lies about Amanda John Kercher's book Meredith. The falsehoods are detailed on http://groundreport.com/amanda-knox-...l-convictions/ http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/amanda-knox-media-lies/ http://www.injusticeanywhereforum.or...1e0c2cd6559958 The lifetime move the falsehoods are detailed in chapter 2 of finding justice in Perugia. Barbara Nadeu's book Angel Face. As with John Kercher's book the falsehoods are detailed on http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/amanda-knox-media-lies/ and the chapter Injustice in Perugia on the media. A documentary on British Television is Amanda Knox guilty the rebuttal can be found by searching "is Amanda Knox guilty youtube rebuttal"

• There are several instances of witnesses who gave false testimony against Amanda and Raffaele. Hekuran Kokomani claimed he saw Amanda, Raffaele and Rudy together on the night of the murder. Kokomani was proved to have lied because he said Amanda had gaps in her teeth and an Italian uncle. Fabio Gioffredi said he saw Amanda, Raffaele, Meredith and Rudy on the October 30th 2007 between 4.30 and 5.30 pm. Raffaele's computer shows itense activity from 5.30 pm to 6.30 pm which proved Fabio had lied. The haters have never criticsed these witnesses for lying. The shop owner Quintavelle initially said he did not see Amanda in his shop the morning after the murder and then changed his story a year later to say he had seen Amanda in his shop. The fact the shop owner changed his story proved he has lied at least once. The haters have defended the shop owner. Curalto initially said he did not see Amanda and Raffaele but changed his story later to say he had seen Amanda and Raffaele. Like Quintavelle, Curalto lied at least once. As the link below shows the English friends of Meredith were caught giving false testimony against Amanda in court http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/the-british-girls/

• Amanda’s acquittal under Hellman was annulled on the basis of a motivation report full of lies. In addition Amanda was convicted by Nencini on the basis of a motivation report full of lies. The falsehoods can be found by searching "Injustice anywhere forum Nenci stupid errors" and "Injustice Anywhere forum Chieffi report errors". • As per the links below, the prosecution used lies against Amanda on numerous occasions. In addition to the lies listed below, Amanda was lied to she had HIV by the prosecution. Prosecutor Comodi lied to Amanda in court by asking Amanda why she called her mother at twelve when phone records show Amanda called her mother at 12.47. http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/raffaeles-kitchen-knife/ http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/contam...bwork-coverup/ http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/meredi...ry-corruption/ http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/evidence-destroyed/ http://www.amandaknoxcase.com/blood-...irs-apartment/ https://knoxsollecito.wordpress.com/...ele-sollecito/ http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/myths.html
Welshman,
Wow, that truly is a monumental number of lies.

Vixen, can you address these lies? Or perhaps just some of them? Or maybe just one? I know you don't want to be viewed as a pathological liar with an agenda.

Until you address and correct some of these lies, do you think it best to not call other people pathological liars?
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Trials and Errors