IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Ron DeSantis , trump

Old 14th November 2022, 09:36 AM   #41
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

Originally Posted by sackett View Post
●JoeMorgue! You're starting to scare me! You say DeSnazi has some little charisma?
It's hard to put into words exactly, he just doesn't give off that "I'm literally a joke and if you have enough neurons to rub together to make a synapse not only will not take me seriously you will not be able to comprehend how any one could" quality that Trump has.

Now to be fair this could work against him. By the same token he doesn't have the "Flaming bag of dog poop to put on the Liberals doorstep, hate me or love me you will not ignore me" quality Trump did.

Trump very much started off as a "Are you listening to me know?" brick thrown through our windows by rural America. DeSantis can't start from that position as easily.
Old 14th November 2022, 10:24 AM   #42
ZiprHead
Muse

Remember I said Trump worship was a cult of personality?

I became a Republican because of President Trump. When he leaves, I become an independent.

IIDB is back, baby!
ZiprHead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th November 2022, 11:27 AM   #43
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post
Loving his bio:
Quote:
Fair Minded @foxnews Contributor, Podcast Host, Civil Rights Attorney, Author, Fmr School Teacher. Leo 2.0 on
And he's Black. The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.
Old 14th November 2022, 02:37 PM   #44
Donal
Philosopher

to be fair, he doesn't say which sides of civil rights cases he argues.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics