ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 12th September 2017, 08:55 PM   #1561
Beady
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Near as I can tell, this thread is about the OP claiming to be our mother (what a laugh) and her/him not getting along with his/her neighbors. Sometimes he/she says he/she has forgiven said neighbors but it would appear that said neighbors should be forgiving him/her. Meanwhile, no one it would seem is interested in the OP being their mother.

Obviously I have no use for him/her. My mother passed about two years ago and the OP is a long way from being a replacement in a meaningful senses. She had admitted to a murder in this thread so that would make her ineligible for the position of anyone's adopted mother. If one were looking for an adoptive mother, one should discriminate carefully for the unqualified.
I guess that's about as coherent as this thread is going to get.

This signature is intended to irritate people.
Old 12th September 2017, 09:15 PM   #1562
Zivan
Muse

Originally Posted by Beady View Post
Just for grins, I did a little reviewing.

Johann opened this thread on April 19.

In post #154, he first claimed to be a God, and said that's why he, himself, had no God.

In #165 he said he wasn't a God.

It took until #177 before he could be convinced to stop using all-caps.

In #221 he finally gets around to defining what he thinks of as a God. Note that, while claiming not to be a Christian, he later takes to quoting the bible frequently and at length (but then suddenly stops).

#230 he denies being (a) God.

#256 Mod Agatha decides to leave the thread open for the moment, in the hope that a coherent topic would emerge.

My eyes were beginning to cross at this point, and it seemed like a good place to stop. It was some time after this that Johann decided to become a hermaphrodite spouse of god.

So, now, about that coherent subject...

Wow, you are really brave and have a strong stomach to go through those posts!

BTW, according to the resident hermaphrodite spouse of god, your signature is a "sin".......

Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
Sins are something others get angry/irritated about.
Zivan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th September 2017, 09:48 PM   #1563
Beady
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Zivan View Post
Wow, you are really brave and have a strong stomach to go through those posts!

BTW, according to the resident hermaphrodite spouse of god, your signature is a "sin".......
An it harm none, do as thou wilt.

Old 13th September 2017, 01:01 AM   #1564
Johanabrahams
Muse

You know you're not a goddess right.
Actually I know differently.

https://www.worthychristianforums.co...33-born-again/

https://www.christianforums.com/thre...again.7994545/

You're just some guy who did a terrible, terrible thing and now can't get along with your neighbors.
That sounds "terrible". What was this thing?

This is okay; you should suffer a consequence for what you admitted to.
And what was that?
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2017, 01:02 AM   #1565
Johanabrahams
Muse

Just understand, at the end of that walk, there still won't be anyone who thinks you're their mother.
There are many already. But maybe you are just counting on you?
Johanabrahams is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2017, 01:13 AM   #1566
Johanabrahams
Muse

So the court order had nothing to do with it?
The many court orders from individues and churches just said that I am not allowed to be within 500 meters of them. Churches that didn't get them just asked me to stay away. Obviously it was all of them.

But Robertson also tried to put me in prison which didn't succeed. They also tried to certify me that didn't succeed.

They also tried to get me removed from my property that didn't succeed.

And then the assaults also didn't succeed.

Then after 10 years only the people in the street where I was staying started with a petition against me.

Then God said. They do not want you with them. They already saw that there is no way they can force it. Forcing yourself on those that do not want your presence is not Love. So give them what they want from your side. Go to Nkqubela. We will work from there now. So I packed my house and my 13 children and moved to Nkqubela - the black township.

Did this god guy tell you to move before or after you got thrown out?
So having the facts now. What do you think?

Last edited by Johanabrahams; 13th September 2017 at 01:16 AM.
Old 13th September 2017, 01:20 AM   #1567
Johanabrahams
Muse

It feels like you're not a god.
Nope I mean the "servant" part. You liked to help or not?
Old 13th September 2017, 01:23 AM   #1568
Johanabrahams
Muse

But at 45 I have the advantage of not being a child.
I am speaking spiritually. You have not grown spiritually yet.

I also don't have the burden of you being my mother.
A baby can never see a mother as a burden. But some mothers can see a baby as one.
Old 13th September 2017, 01:36 AM   #1569
Johanabrahams
Muse

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
You know exactly why. You know exactly who I have talked to.
Nope. You are hiding it.

You know exactly what they have told me.
Nope. You are hiding it.

I suggest you drop this line of enquiry. It violates the MA.
Yep it does. Only because they interpret it that way. But there are a place already prepared for this. And you know about it. So actually you are on the run.

Correct. I am not sure what pleasure you derive from inflicting pain on others.
I am speaking to you. Come out of your hiding place.

You are not walking any way at all.
You only think so. But while you are throwing accusations without being able to proof it you are no more than those that spoke to you. All secret stuff. Seems there is nothing different than you guys and the Mafia.
Old 13th September 2017, 01:37 AM   #1570
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

The many court orders from individues and churches just said that I am not allowed to be within 500 meters of them. Churches that didn't get them just asked me to stay away. Obviously it was all of them.

But Robertson also tried to put me in prison which didn't succeed. They also tried to certify me that didn't succeed.

They also tried to get me removed from my property that didn't succeed.

And then the assaults also didn't succeed.

Then after 10 years only the people in the street where I was staying started with a petition against me.

Then God said. They do not want you with them. They already saw that there is no way they can force it. Forcing yourself on those that do not want your presence is not Love. So give them what they want from your side. Go to Nkqubela. We will work from there now. So I packed my house and my 13 children and moved to Nkqubela - the black township.

So having the facts now. What do you think?
I think you got thrown out.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2017, 01:42 AM   #1571
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

There are many already. But maybe you are just counting on you?
I suspect you're lying about that.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2017, 01:48 AM   #1572
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Actually I know differently.

https://www.worthychristianforums.co...33-born-again/

https://www.christianforums.com/thre...again.7994545/

That sounds "terrible". What was this thing?

And what was that?

Quote:
Yep. I killed him as a human being.
Sound familiar? You said it.
Old 13th September 2017, 02:26 AM   #1573
Johanabrahams
Muse

My computer is going to Hell?

It seems to sin A LOT.
That is now where the sacrifice comes in. No need for anger anymore. Sins are paid in full.

Only peace now for you. Thank Jesus for it.
Old 13th September 2017, 02:32 AM   #1574
Johanabrahams
Muse

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
A certain sloppiness seems in evidence here. A town is divided into 5000, 16000 and 2000. So who are the 4000? And what about the 16000?
Yep. That is a sin. So Jesus paid for it. You can let it go and stay in a Good Spirit. No need for those other bad ones. Like irritation, anger etc.

See if you can find some more sin. And your life will change totally. For the Good.
Old 13th September 2017, 02:34 AM   #1575
Johanabrahams
Muse

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robertson,_Western_Cape

Here's the Wiki article on Robertson. It seems likely to be a more reliable source than "the goddess".
Yep. Another sin. And because Jesus died for the sins you are free. No need to get disturbed. Just keep your Peace.

See if you can find more sins. Also from others. And just keep your Peace. No need anymore to get pulled from the Good Life.
Old 13th September 2017, 02:42 AM   #1576
Johanabrahams
Muse

Just for grins, I did a little reviewing.

Johann opened this thread on April 19.

In post #154, he first claimed to be a God, and said that's why he, himself, had no God.

In #165 he said he wasn't a God.

It took until #177 before he could be convinced to stop using all-caps.

In #221 he finally gets around to defining what he thinks of as a God. Note that, while claiming not to be a Christian, he later takes to quoting the bible frequently and at length (but then suddenly stops).

#230 he denies being (a) God.

#256 Mod Agatha decides to leave the thread open for the moment, in the hope that a coherent topic would emerge.

My eyes were beginning to cross at this point, and it seemed like a good place to stop. It was some time after this that Johann decided to become a hermaphrodite spouse of god.

So, now, about that coherent subject...

Well as you said. It is for the "grins"

A very relaxing, enjoyable Spirit. Maybe that is why it is still open. Also if you look at the views. It is steadily going up. So people are still coming here in numbers enjoying the . . . .Spirit.

But do not worry about wasting your time that is now if relaxing and enjoyment can be called a wasting of time. If you look carefully you will also find now and then something worthwhile to remember.

And then sometimes things can get interesting too. Remember some even went into "fact finding" journeys.

And maybe in future we can have a more lovingly Internet also. And maybe some towns can also change. One never knows.

So seems there is something here for everybody. Maybe we will have the whole Internet here some day.
Old 13th September 2017, 02:57 AM   #1577
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

. No need anymore to get pulled from the Good Life.
That was probably what your neighbors thought when they asked the judge for a protection order.
Old 13th September 2017, 03:08 AM   #1578
TofuFighter
Graduate Poster

This town of Robertson is divided in three. The main part is where mostly the Europeans stay. They are approximately 5000. Then there is another part where mostly Colored people stay. They are approximately 16000. And then there is the part where the Black people stay. They are approximately 2000.

So the 4000 has basically rejected me. Then God told me to move to the Black people. I am staying with them now for approximately 7 years.
Once again, you didn't answer the question. I'll assume, from the answer that you did give, that "your" nation were the white people, and the "other" nation are the black people. I guess it doesn't surprise me that you see it that way. Please tell me who banned you from the white nation.

Quote:
So in Robertson fear is used. Bodily harm is inflicted and banning occurs. One man is being beaten up. And one man is being banned. Banned from his family. Banned from his churches. And lastly banned out of his nation. Staying now with another nation.
Seems to me like you see all of this as your crucifiction. Risen from your ordeals, sacrificing your earthly belongings, ministering to the poor and downtrodden, falsely accused and shunned for being the voice of truth and love.

Are you still serving alcohol to alcoholics?
Old 13th September 2017, 03:29 AM   #1579
Johanabrahams
Muse

Near as I can tell, this thread is about the OP claiming to be our mother (what a laugh)
Glad you enjoyed it. So others are too. Part of the "pull" of this thread. The enjoyment here.

and her/him not getting along with his/her neighbors.
Nope. I am getting along fine. They are the ones pushing away. A good mother never rejects her "pulling away" children.

Sometimes he/she says he/she has forgiven said neighbors
Yep. And the facts are there.

but it would appear that said neighbors should be forgiving him/her.
Now here is some very good advice. They should do just that. This would have resolved their whole issue. And that is what they believe in seeiing tht most of them are Christians. But they do not practice it. But that you knew all along. These Christians. Saying all these nice things about Jesus but just showing the way and not walking there themselves. Pity they are not here and hiding away. They should have seen your good advice.

But we have Abaddon here. He is our link to the hiding place. Maybe you can give him a note?

Meanwhile, no one it would seem is interested in the OP being their mother.
No problem. Babies do that. They just enjoy having the mother but is not really interested in her. Totally selfish and undeserving of her Love which she just gives and gives. Love to the undeserving. That is called Grace.

http://forums.delphiforums.com/jesus...s/?msg=23082.1

Obviously I have no use for him/her.
No problem. I am Graceful.

My mother passed about two years ago and the OP is a long way from being a replacement in a meaningful senses.
Grace does not mind.

She had admitted to a murder in this thread so that would make her ineligible for the position of anyone's adopted mother.
I never admitted to a "murder".

If one were looking for an adoptive mother, one should discriminate carefully for the unqualified.
Me not having admitted to a murder disqualify this statement.

You see how I am teaching you. Do you not recognize the Mother? You not seeing something does not mean it is not there.

Last edited by Johanabrahams; 13th September 2017 at 03:31 AM.
Old 13th September 2017, 03:49 AM   #1580
Johanabrahams
Muse

Wow, you are really brave and have a strong stomach to go through those posts!.
Or maybe he enjoyed the "grins". Seems a valid reason. One day when everything is going against you, you can also try it.

Nope. Not anymore. The sin is now rejection of Jesus. Because if you accept Him there is no more "irritation".

The whole of mankind who is still experiencing the devastating effects of sin are only those that does not know .......

Isa 5:13* Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.*
Isa 5:14* Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.*

or does not accept the Cross.......

Heb 10:29* Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?*
Old 13th September 2017, 03:52 AM   #1581
Johanabrahams
Muse

I think you got thrown out.
Just a thought.

But a Good Mother gives wisdom. Get the facts and proof me wrong.
Old 13th September 2017, 03:55 AM   #1582
Johanabrahams
Muse

I suspect you're lying about that.
It is just a suspicion. A Good Mother gives Wisdom. Proof me wrong. There is my website, my forum, my facebook page and all the contacts you need.
Old 13th September 2017, 04:01 AM   #1583
Johanabrahams
Muse

Sound familiar? You said it.
Yep. That was my words.
Old 13th September 2017, 04:02 AM   #1584
Johanabrahams
Muse

That was probably what your neighbors thought when they asked the judge for a protection order.
Protection? Against what?
Old 13th September 2017, 04:11 AM   #1585
Johanabrahams
Muse

Originally Posted by TofuFighter View Post
Once again, you didn't answer the question. I'll assume, from the answer that you did give, that "your" nation were the white people, and the "other" nation are the black people.
Good you assumed correctly. The sin of not answering . . .Jesus paid for it so you do not need to get irritated or angry or whatever. Just enjoy Peace at all times.

I guess it doesn't surprise me that you see it that way
Why?

Please tell me who banned you from the white nation.
That is obvious.

Seems to me like you see all of this as your crucifiction. Risen from your ordeals, sacrificing your earthly belongings, ministering to the poor and downtrodden, falsely accused and shunned for being the voice of truth and love.
Nope. My "crucifixion" happened 30 years ago.

Are you still serving alcohol to alcoholics?
Nope. I am serving liquor to everybody who wants to buy it.
Old 13th September 2017, 05:19 AM   #1586
TofuFighter
Graduate Poster

Good you assumed correctly. The sin of not answering . . .Jesus paid for it so you do not need to get irritated or angry or whatever. Just enjoy Peace at all times.
You're very quick to assume that someone is irritated or angered.
I didn't say it was a sin. I inferred that it was a habit, but if you're deliberately not answering the questions then i guess it's dishonesty, and in turn I guess you'd call that a sin. It's the sin of dishonesty, which you appear to often be guilty of, but hey... lucky you.... there are no sins anymore because all sins are forgiven.

Why?
Personally I don't see us as different nations. That seems to be the thinking of older generations. I think you like seeing it that way because it plays into your persecution/messiah complex.

That is obvious.
No it is not obvious. please explain.

Nope. I am serving liquor to everybody who wants to buy it.
In Nkqubela? In a shebeen? And you're going to stick with your answer that you don't serve alcoholics?
Habakkukk 2:15 “Woe to him who makes his neighbors drink— you pour out your wrath and make them drunk, in order to gaze at their nakedness!
Old 13th September 2017, 05:41 AM   #1587
Beady
Philosopher

Isa 5:13* Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.*
Isa 5:14* Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.*

or does not accept the Cross.......

Heb 10:29* Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?*
2 Kings 9:8

For the whole house of Ahab shall perish: and I will cut off from Ahab him that pisseth against the wall

Last edited by Beady; 13th September 2017 at 05:43 AM.
Beady is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2017, 05:44 AM   #1588
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

Just a thought.

But a Good Mother gives wisdom. Get the facts and proof me wrong.
The use of "proof" as a verb was new to me until I watched a British show on cookery, and now I think I see the problem. Half baked.

I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th September 2017, 06:04 AM   #1589
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

That's what we call the kind of order your neighbors got against you, a protection order or restraining order.
Old 13th September 2017, 06:25 AM   #1590
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Yep. That was my words.
And yet you did not admit to murder?
Old 13th September 2017, 06:25 AM   #1591
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

If a court issues an order requiring you to maintain a distance of 500m from anything, what do you think it's for? Who do you think it is directed at and why?
Old 14th September 2017, 06:06 AM   #1592
Johanabrahams
Muse

Yep. But they do not understand it. Thus they grabbed the cat by the tail. And a cat has sharp nails.

1Co 6:1* Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?*
1Co 6:2* Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?*
1Co 6:3* Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?*
1Co 6:4* If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.*
1Co 6:5* I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?*
1Co 6:6* But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers.*
1Co 6:7* Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?*

God prohibited that.

And now they are against God.
Old 14th September 2017, 06:52 AM   #1593
Johanabrahams
Muse

You're very quick to assume that someone is irritated or angered.
I didn't say it was a sin. I inferred that it was a habit, but if you're deliberately not answering the questions then i guess it's dishonesty, and in turn I guess you'd call that a sin. It's the sin of dishonesty, which you appear to often be guilty of, but hey... lucky you.... there are no sins anymore because all sins are forgiven.
You see well. If there is "dishonesty" it has the potential to irritate. So the possibility exists that you can become irritated. Remembering that the sins are paid is taking the power from the "dishonesty" and you go free. So the sacrifice are for those taking God seriously on what He did. This becomes the power to turn the other cheek, walk the second mile and give the garment. It means Grace manifests from you as you are giving Love and Forgiveness to the undeserving.

Personally I don't see us as different nations. That seems to be the thinking of older generations.
Ok. So to you all people are just one nation?

I think you like seeing it that way because it plays into your persecution/messiah complex.
You have said yourself that it is the "thinking of the older generations"

No it is not obvious. please explain.
Everybody that has a court orders against me are those with the "white skins"/or whites. Seems they are also called the "Europeans"

In Nkqubela? In a shebeen?
Yep that is where I am working at this stage.

And you're going to stick with your answer that you don't serve alcoholics?
Yep.

Habakkukk 2:15 “Woe to him who makes his neighbors drink— you pour out your wrath and make them drunk, in order to gaze at their nakedness!
The sins are paid. Who to them that rejects the sacrifice.

But let us also look at this verse vs the reality.

This sjebeen was not built for the purpose of making people alcoholics. It began with a woman who tried to bring in food for her house in a situation where work is scarce. She didn't have a husband to support her. In this situation it was the obvious business to start for the sake of survival. Everybody here in Nkqubela knew that. And everybody in Nkqubela respects her for that. Then it grew into a licenced sjebeen because of force from the side of the police. Everybody saw that too.

Nobody in Nkqubela has that view of her which you are promoting. And this is actually what is important. What does the community see? They saw her rising above her poverty. Sure I did help her. And I am respected for that too. These ideas are what is important here in Nkqubela. What you are trying to force into the situation is only your ideas which of course is not present here.

Going now to the "alcoholics". Mostly it is people coming here to enjoy themselves. People are always looking for pleasure in life. Many find it here.

Sure some alcoholics also come. Sure I serve them. But I serve them together with the Truth. The Truth is that they do have the choice of being released from the "alcohol-spirit". No force. Just telling them. But also telling them that they do not need to fear. Their sins are paid. If they die as an "alcoholic" they will see no "fire". They will just see their Father. And this is actually what is important. Their future after the struggle of this life.

You have your struggle too. So you should also accept this. Sure there is help for our struggle in this life. But it is actually about the life after the grave. This +- 70 years are just the preparation for our real life.

So relax. I am not going to end up in "hell". Sin and struggle and difficulties are in everybody's live. We all need to deal with it. And I give this people here in Nkqubela hope for the future. And what is important is that they know it.

Sure some came out of the "alcoholic" spirit already by the power of the words I gave them. So it seems that the families of "alcoholics" are trying their best to sent their "alcoholics" here to buy from me. Because here they are lifted out of the misery that is actually more spiritual and emotional than physical.

Taking a good look at "alcoholics". Their problem is also not really being "alcoholic" but not having self control by which the amount of alcohol consumed can be controlled. This we see everywhere. Others eat to much. Others have to much money and play to much. All just a lack of self-control.
And this is easily fixed in the Life of Jesus. He has that. When He become the Life of Man Self Control is present and alcohol is ruled. But it is not just about alcohol. Lack of self control is present in everybody's life. Yours too.
And mine.

Only difference is that I found the solution

I hope you found it too. If not then listen carefully. And when you have the solution you will not mind being in places where people need it. What better place than a sjebeen?
Old 14th September 2017, 06:54 AM   #1594
Johanabrahams
Muse

2 Kings 9:8

For the whole house of Ahab shall perish: and I will cut off from Ahab him that pisseth against the wall

Nice verse. Do you have some more?
Old 14th September 2017, 06:56 AM   #1595
Johanabrahams
Muse

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
The use of "proof" as a verb was new to me until I watched a British show on cookery, and now I think I see the problem. Half baked.
True Wisdom fixes the problems. Others just see it.
Old 14th September 2017, 06:57 AM   #1596
Johanabrahams
Muse

That's what we call the kind of order your neighbors got against you, a protection order or restraining order.
They needed protection? Against what?
Old 14th September 2017, 07:00 AM   #1597
Johanabrahams
Muse

And yet you did not admit to murder?
Nope. When you kill somebody on his request and raise him up afterwards in a better Life I would not call it murder.

Murder is more like taking the only life somebody has and against that somebody's wishes.
Old 14th September 2017, 07:16 AM   #1598
Johanabrahams
Muse

If a court issues an order requiring you to maintain a distance of 500m from anything, what do you think it's for? Who do you think it is directed at and why?
Well, actually you are running from my forum and the e-mail forum where we can speak openly on your facts and with everyone present. But you always hide behind the MA. It will not help. We see you.

But I will answer your question too.

The same judge gave me a suspended sentence of six months for four years.
It was for forgiving somebody who tried to strangle me. And he would have succeeded too if it were not for his pastor and his daughters interference by pulling him off me before I died. I was very happy at the thought of my death in such a way and did not in any way defend myself.

Now I am waiting on him to get one too. He threatened that he is going to get one. But I am now already waiting for 10 years on it. What I am doing is this. Whenever I see him I just forgive him for his sentence. Saying something like this. "Your honor . . .you punished me for talking. And the man that did the strangling? You gave him a smile." Then he just lengthen his strides to get away from the words.

It would be good if you give him a "tinkle" too. And remind him about my forum. I am sure everybody in Robertson knows about it. And the e-mail forum . . .they fear.

And you fear it too.

Because I know you have been "lured" into silence by someone but you can still change your strategy with the others.

Last edited by Johanabrahams; 14th September 2017 at 07:55 AM.
Old 14th September 2017, 08:06 AM   #1599
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

True Wisdom fixes the problems. Others just see it.
I had noticed in certain writings here the conspicuous lack of whatever quality is required to fix problems, including the obvious ones of grammatical sloppiness and that of responding to posts with remarks that are spectacularly irrelevant. Thank you for identifying that quality yourself.

I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th September 2017, 08:51 AM   #1600
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

They needed protection? Against what?
You and your propensity to off people obviously. If you helped people like you've admitted to, I'd seek protection from the law and the courts too.

Deep down, I think you know this but just in case, there are no gods. The life you admitted to taking was the one and only life that person had. The raising up is just your imagination. I suspect this is all a dodge to avoid facing the reality of what you did.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy