ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Other Skeptical Organizations » JREF

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags "An Honest Liar" , documentaries , james randi

Old 10th March 2015, 11:27 PM   #41
AdMan
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Central Scrutinizer View Post
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but....

I did see Linda & Karl. And DJ. And Michael Feldman (NECSS organizer) and his dad. And my friend Daniela was in the credits. And I was too!!! Sort of. At least someone with my name. I'm gonna tell the girls it is me.

That's nothing. The Kickstarter streaming version of the film has my email address as a super at the top right of the screen throughout the entire movie! I am honored!*

*Please don't write me, though.

Last edited by AdMan; 10th March 2015 at 11:55 PM.
AdMan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th March 2015, 05:45 AM   #42
The Central Scrutinizer
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by AdMan View Post
That's nothing. The Kickstarter streaming version of the film has my email address as a super at the top right of the screen throughout the entire movie! I am honored!*

*Please don't write me, though.
Liar! That's my email address. Anyone who watches it will see it plain as day.

Lupus is Lupus tor central scrutineezer
The Central Scrutinizer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th March 2015, 09:33 AM   #43
Alpha1
New Blood

Please get the word out

Please get your friends out to see the movie! Tyler and Justin have worked their asses off putting this film together. They are working to distribute this direct to theaters themselves, and most stints are only a week long. Go to anhonestliar.com to see the theater schedules.

Thanks!
Alpha1 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th March 2015, 03:34 PM   #44
The Central Scrutinizer
Penultimate Amazing

Well, well, well. This certainly is interesting!

http://deadline.com/2015/03/barry-so...ha-1201391493/

Lupus is Lupus tor central scrutineezer
The Central Scrutinizer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th March 2015, 06:34 PM   #45
AdMan
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Central Scrutinizer View Post
Well, well, well. This certainly is interesting!

http://deadline.com/2015/03/barry-so...ha-1201391493/

Wow!

I wonder who will play Randi.
AdMan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th March 2015, 08:32 AM   #46
malaka
Graduate Poster

I finally got around to watching the Kickstarter stream. I liked it a lot! Learned quite a bit I didn't previously know. I also liked seeing the footage of a young James. I wonder if the bonus footage will ever be made available to the public. I found the "To Tell The Truth" connection to be...well...amazing!

I skipped the credits. Are backers names listed? Anyway, I'm proud and honored to be a small part of it all.

Last edited by malaka; 17th March 2015 at 08:36 AM.
malaka is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th March 2015, 11:07 AM   #47
wardenclyffe
Master Poster

Originally Posted by AdMan View Post
Wow!

I wonder who will play Randi.
I'm betting that there will be a death match between Jason Alexander and Neil Patrick Harris over who gets to play him.

Ward
Old 21st March 2015, 05:31 PM   #48
SkepticScott
TAM Volunteer Guy

I'm going to see AHL again in Cambridge on the 22nd. Anyone else in the area?

International Skeptics Forum » Welcome to ISF » Other Skeptical Organizations » JREF