ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags cit

Old 11th July 2009, 06:25 PM   #161
Bobert
Illuminator

BOTH!
He ate the middle.
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2009, 08:33 PM   #162
Baylor
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Stupid pentacon website that Ranke is so proud of
We advocate only non-violent solutions and are demanding truth, justice, peace, and an end to the fraudulent "war on terror".
http://www.thepentacon.com/mission_statement.htm
Originally Posted by Waldo Marquis
I wonder if he has ever been kicked in the teeth before...that usually helps in cases like this.
http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index...opic=508&st=45
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th July 2009, 09:22 PM   #163
Pinch
Critical Thinker

Not a word on any of the Alternative Reality web sites like CIT or P4T on their little mutual admiration society meeting today. Must have been either an abject failure or such a rousing success they are still hyperventilating. Nothing in the WAPO, though, so I fully expect continuing flaming barbs hurled in the direction of the MSM for not reporting this snoozefest.

As for me, I got to poke around an aircraft carrier again for a bit this morning, filed a travel claim from my recent active duty stint, did some public affairs work for the unit and took off this evening to get some pictures of the Ghost Fleet up the James River. All in all a good day - missing Craig and his P4T buddies foam at the mouth and Alpo belly up to the buffet is just icing on the cupcake.
Old 12th July 2009, 06:46 AM   #164
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
Been a whole day now, and not a word from the treehouse. It must have been a truly epic fail if they haven't been able to come up with some spin by now.
Old 12th July 2009, 07:20 AM   #165
Pinch
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by jhunter1163 View Post
Been a whole day now, and not a word from the treehouse. It must have been a truly epic fail if they haven't been able to come up with some spin by now.
Seriously. It *must* have been a huge failure. If it were anything other than a total flop-a-zookery, the egos of those involved would have had it on the net within minutes.

As far as spin is concerned, you *know* what is going to come out. The people were warned by the government not to come! The people were scared! The people were threatened!

Whatever they do come up with will be hilarious, no doubt, knowing Craig's penchant to handwave away any sliver of logic.
Old 12th July 2009, 07:26 AM   #166
scissorhands
Banned

Maybe Aldo exploded.
How would they spin their way out of that one?
scissorhands is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2009, 08:25 AM   #167
The Big Dog

I hope Aldo the buffet destroyer and craig, the huge lying weasel explained this little bit of pure fraud during their tree house field trip:

"Pilots for 9/11 Truth have shown how it's entirely possible for a plane NoC to fly over south parking and this makes perfect sense when considering the significant right bank reported by multiple witnesses."

Lets break that down shall we?

Pilots (RIGHT...) for 9/11 Truth have shown (lie) how it's entirely possible (no they didn't) for a plane NoC to fly over south parking (WHAT? Craig that is a huge lie and you know it, why do you lie like this? There is no way the PFFT flight paths (which are frauds anyway because they don't explain how a plane can pull out of a descent and pull up and over the Pentagon)can justify this ) and this makes perfect sense (no it doesn't) when considering the significant right bank (uh, wrong) reported by multiple witnesses (are you kidding??)."

My god, this guy is delusional.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2009, 10:12 AM   #168
triforcharity
Banned

I just spoke to a friend of mine who lives in Va. and he said he heard about it on some talk radio station in that area, and EVERY SINGLE CAALLER after that told the to buzz off, they were idiots, raving lunitics, and some other things too.

So, he decided to go down there. He said that about 12 people showed up.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 People for this whole thing. he couldn't figure out if there were more speakers, or guests!!! How sad.............
triforcharity is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2009, 10:16 AM   #169
Pinch
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by triforcharity View Post
I just spoke to a friend of mine who lives in Va. and he said he heard about it on some talk radio station in that area, and EVERY SINGLE CAALLER after that told the to buzz off, they were idiots, raving lunitics, and some other things too.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 People for this whole thing. he couldn't figure out if there were more speakers, or guests!!! How sad.............
Beautiful! I wish I had been home to at least hear the radio part of it!

12 people. No wonder there's absolutely squat on the treefort web sites.
Old 12th July 2009, 10:34 AM   #170
jhunter1163

Originally Posted by Pinch View Post
12 people. No wonder there's absolutely squat on the treefort web sites.
And four of those were presenting.
Old 12th July 2009, 10:56 AM   #171
Alt+F4
diabolical globalist

And four of those were presenting.
And the other eight were probably got lost looking for the twin's birthday party.
Old 12th July 2009, 01:12 PM   #172
bje
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Alt+F4 View Post
And the other eight were probably got lost looking for the twin's birthday party.
Some heard that Aldo's buffet was the center attraction.
Old 12th July 2009, 01:28 PM   #173
jhunter1163

As of 4:25 pm EST today:

Posts today on CIT board (all threads): 0
Posts today on PFT board (all threads): 3

Bwa, I say, bwa, hahahaha!
Old 12th July 2009, 04:45 PM   #174
bje
Graduate Poster

As of 4:25 pm EST today:

Posts today on CIT board (all threads): 0
Posts today on PFT board (all threads): 3

Bwa, I say, bwa, hahahaha!
Pictures at eleven.
Old 12th July 2009, 05:27 PM   #175
Bobert
Illuminator

Certainly Craig will have to post an update at the CIT CULT treefort so let the spin begin!

Last edited by Bobert; 12th July 2009 at 05:29 PM.
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2009, 05:31 PM   #176
Dog Town
Banned

Please, let there be video!
Dog Town is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2009, 06:01 PM   #177
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

...How sad.
Actually, it is kind of sad, if you can overlook the fact that what they're doing is insane and, at the end of the day, accuses innocent people of mass murder (and yeah, I know that's a lot to overlook). Just take a look at them -- Aldo, oozing with the self-satisfied smugness of the truly clueless (think of a chubby young version of Frank Drebin or Inspector Clouseau). And Craig -- jeebus, just look at those haunted eyes, that "oh please, please like me" expression. Have you ever seen anyone who so desperately wants to get people to notice him, but has no idea how to go about doing it?

Last edited by Stellafane; 12th July 2009 at 06:02 PM.
Stellafane is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2009, 07:49 PM   #178
Justin39640
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Stellafane View Post
Actually, it is kind of sad, if you can overlook the fact that what they're doing is insane and, at the end of the day, accuses innocent people of mass murder (and yeah, I know that's a lot to overlook). Just take a look at them -- Aldo, oozing with the self-satisfied smugness of the truly clueless (think of a chubby young version of Frank Drebin or Inspector Clouseau). And Craig -- jeebus, just look at those haunted eyes, that "oh please, please like me" expression. Have you ever seen anyone who so desperately wants to get people to notice him, but has no idea how to go about doing it?
not only his charles manson eyes
craig poses, like hes trying to shoot his "good side"
and it creeps me out

not to mention his awful lego person hair
hence my avatar hehe
i also think that piece of plastic might have more brains

i assume his idea was
"LC made money"
"need new angle to cash in"
"pentagon flyover"
Old 12th July 2009, 09:44 PM   #179
Caustic Logic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Justin39640 View Post
not to mention his awful lego person hair
hence my avatar hehe
I never did catch that... Smooth it is then!

I just today noticed that "National Security Alert" is not just a phrase but a new CIT video I've missed out on. Anyone else catch that yet? Is it the worst yet?

Also, been checking for news of this earth-shattering fracturing tickling ah hell, this "briefing" event. Quiet for a while, long enough now they're clearly planning how to stupidize the results into some major deal in heir usual idiom.

At CIT forum Ligon finally says
Quote:
I went to the conference. It was great. CIT got a long standing ovation at the end. There were people filming so I'm sure there will be video released at some point.
And re-posts a thread he started at ATS to battle more malicious debunker lies:
Quote:
BREAKING NEWS: JThomas Lies, Many More than 8 People at CIT Conference
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread481507/pg1
The source for this credibility assault is none other than this very JREF thread! Can you believe it, some of our own are implicated in a coup against CIT! Radio + 12 - 4 + hate = 8 + total lies!!11!!!2!!

Hey, if you can get "much more" than 8 people to listen to your case in person, world revolution is just days away, so no WONDER the duh-bunkers are spreadin lies. They runnin skurred now!
Caustic Logic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2009, 10:01 PM   #180
Bobert
Illuminator

Jesus that Ligon guy has taken one too many hits from the CIT CULT crackpipe .
Damn now I really can't wait to see the video from this CIT CULT lovefest.
Old 12th July 2009, 10:12 PM   #181
Bobert
Illuminator

Why is that when I read Ligons posts I hear Napoleon Dynamite in my head?
Old 12th July 2009, 11:37 PM   #182
Audible Click
The gap in the plot

oh noes!! Napoleon Dynamite was used to demolish the buildings!!
Audible Click is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th July 2009, 11:38 PM   #183
jhunter1163

Originally Posted by Audible Click View Post
oh noes!! Napoleon Dynamite was used to demolish the buildings!!
Today's Golden Guffaw winnah!
Old 13th July 2009, 12:06 AM   #184
Audible Click
The gap in the plot

Thank you kind sir.
Audible Click is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2009, 12:29 AM   #185
rikzilla
Ninja wave: Atomic fire-breath ninja

Wow...I find it unbelievable that there are still any twoofers after all these years! Cripes, I was told by Dylan Avery himself that the "truth train" was coming and the revolution would have "shills" like me hung.

Do you guys know what the truth train sounds like?

It goes....

woo-woo

-z
Old 13th July 2009, 01:46 AM   #186
bobloblaw
Scholar

Okay fellas, we have a revised estimate:

Quote:
I've told you that I don't know how many people were there. I didn't do a headcount. 40? 50? 60? Enough that someone saying 8 is a liar. I don't know the exact number. It was less than 100.
This comes from alleged conference alleged attendee, alleged Ligon on the alleged ATS forums.

However, due to the uber corroboration of one observer's notes, and other references to a small number of attendees, we now know that the witnesses themselves put attendance level on the low side of 10. Not the high side, the low side.

Corroboration is SCIENCE, man, and that makes Ligon a very dubious witness indeed.
bobloblaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2009, 02:16 AM   #187
Caustic Logic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by bobloblaw View Post
Okay fellas, we have a revised estimate:

This comes from alleged conference alleged attendee, alleged Ligon on the alleged ATS forums.

However, due to the uber corroboration of one observer's notes, and other references to a small number of attendees, we now know that the witnesses themselves put attendance level on the low side of 10. Not the high side, the low side.

Corroboration is SCIENCE, man, and that makes Ligon a very dubious witness indeed.
I think you may be onto something here. Hold on...

Now, this whole affair is sponsored by the CIT, it's their controlled event we're discussing, and this "Ligon" person is a total lackey of theirs. So CIT's official/apologist story mandates the attendance be well on the plus (high) side of 10, by a large margin.

Now, against this we have a radio report, a witness who was actually there and NOT an automatic suspect CIT goon, triforcharity here who passed that on also counts now, plus an unnamed witness I can't reveal yet who swears the attendance was actually only six, including presenters.

Corroborated low side of ten means no event impact. If we see any effects, like total world revolution, these will be faked somehow by the CIT. Because it wasn't this event.

Want to prove us wrong CIT? Then release the videos that SHOW the attendance flying north of 10. We hear about these 55 cameras that recorded the event but you won't release them. It's been nearly two days, what r u hiding?

Last edited by Caustic Logic; 13th July 2009 at 02:17 AM.
Caustic Logic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2009, 03:16 AM   #188
jhunter1163

There's as much evidence for North of 10 (NOT) as there is for NOC. NONE.
Old 13th July 2009, 03:36 AM   #189
bobloblaw
Scholar

Originally Posted by Caustic Logic View Post
Corroborated low side of ten means no event impact.
I can't say too much now, but I've just found another witness who states in no uncertain terms that the whole NoC theory flew over the attendees heads.

Last edited by bobloblaw; 13th July 2009 at 03:41 AM.
bobloblaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2009, 07:31 AM   #190
The Big Dog

To whom it concerns, i.e., everyone:

In 2009 JREF launched an independent investigation into the act of fraud which took place on July 11, 2009, and involves the cover up of the fact that there were SOUTH of Ten attendees at the CIT tree fort field trip. This exhaustive three-day inquest involved multiple maps of the scene of the crime in Arlington, Virginia, close scrutiny of all official and unofficial data related to the event, and, most importantly, first-person interviews with the eyewitness, who just happens to be Craig’s sock.

Be forewarned: Our findings are extraordinarily shocking and frightening. They are also deadly serious, and deserving of your immediate attention. This is not about a conspiracy theory or any theory at all. This is about independent, verifiable evidence which unfortunately happens to conclusively establish as a historical fact that the silliness which took place in Arlington that day was not the result of a surprise attack by facts and logic, but rather a false flag "black operation" involving a carefully planned and skillfully executed deception.

If you are skeptical of (or even incensed by) this statement we do not blame you. We are not asking you to take our word for it, nor do we want you to do that. We want you to view the evidence and see with your own eyes that this is the case. We want you to hear it directly from the eyewitnesses who were there, just as we did.

Please understand that this information is not being brought to your attention simply for educational purposes. It is presented within the context of a “call to action” accompanied by a detailed step-by-step strategy intended to inspire and empower you to do something about it. But first, please familiarize yourself with the evidence by viewing and paying close attention to the 8.1-second video presentation, National Security Alert, or How ALDO Stopped Thinking and Absolutely WRECKED the Buffet, nom nom nom…. .

Thank you for your concern and thank you for your action.

Sincerely,

Peter Pan and The Buffet Slayer

Citizen Investigation Team

Last edited by The Big Dog; 13th July 2009 at 07:32 AM.
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2009, 07:58 AM   #191
bobloblaw
Scholar

Check it out guys, the photos are up.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref...&id=1222531317

I'm afraid it's bad news. Definately north of 10.

But I don't see more than 28, and that includes two dudes with cameras and someone messing around with the projector. It's possible I may have counted Aldo more than once, or twice.

I bet if you were to cross reference every face with the local VA "truth" mob you'd have a positive match on them all.
Old 13th July 2009, 08:35 AM   #192
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Not sure who the hairy chick in the middle is... Craig's Mom? The maid from their tree fort?

Aldo: (in a CIT evil voice)"Mwahahaha I can't wait to get to the buffet!"

Aldo: "WHAT?! The Buffet is closed? Well, this microphone looks like Toblerone..."

Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2009, 08:48 AM   #193
The Big Dog

Mr. Herbert:

Jeebus, in that third photo, Aldo looks like a fatter version of Fidel Castro. I assume that he is balding given the dime store army surplus cap he is wearing.

And Craig flashing the sideways V. yo yo yo, that skinny white boy is HARDCORE!

what a couple of geeks.
Old 13th July 2009, 08:56 AM   #194
bobloblaw
Scholar

The hairy woman is Sheila Casey from Rock Creek Free Press.

Check out the lead story -

http://www.rockcreekfreepress.com/
Old 13th July 2009, 08:59 AM   #195
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by 16.5 View Post
Mr. Herbert:

Jeebus, in that third photo, Aldo looks like a fatter version of Fidel Castro. I assume that he is balding given the dime store army surplus cap he is wearing.

what a couple of geeks.

I know, right? Aldo looks like he's about to pop....

Ranke has the same build as Karen Carpenter.
Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2009, 09:00 AM   #196
scissorhands
Banned

Quote:
CIT's competition at the conference center is the "BERNITA & NATALIE FAULKNER BIRTHDAY EVENT". The birthday girls have a room with an occupancy of 250, while the pathetic, lying morons only got a room that can hold 80.
And the frauds couldnt even fill half of their room.
scissorhands is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 13th July 2009, 09:01 AM   #197
scissorhands
Banned

Originally Posted by 16.5 View Post
Mr. Herbert:

what a couple of geeks.
Looks like Aldo was hitting the bong hard the night before.

The other goon in the first photo is Adam Syed.
http://www.ae911truth.org/profile.php?uid=992752

Last edited by scissorhands; 13th July 2009 at 09:07 AM.
Old 13th July 2009, 09:30 AM   #198
EvilBiker
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Mr.Herbert View Post
I know, right? Aldo looks like he's about to pop....

Ranke has the same build as Karen Carpenter.

Guys, guys, attack the ARGUMENT not the person...

Oh, wait, they have no argument. As you were.

(I must admit, the first time I saw that pic of Aldo I immediately thought of Fidel as well.)

Sigh. Though it looks like they really are at the end of their believability quota with the meagre turnout, I'm sure they will spin this as a successful event.
Old 13th July 2009, 10:00 AM   #199
bje
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by scissorhands View Post
And the frauds couldn't even fill half of their room.
Show me PROOF those photos of people in the room are from that event. The photos look suspiciously dark and the people don't look right. NO photo shows Aldo and Craig with more that a few people. This is really suspicious.
Old 13th July 2009, 10:08 AM   #200
The Big Dog

Originally Posted by bobloblaw View Post
The hairy woman is Sheila Casey from Rock Creek Free Press.

Check out the lead story -

http://www.rockcreekfreepress.com/
Wow, about 75% of that "article" is cut and pasted right from the frauds' web site.

What an intellectually dishonest goof ball.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories