ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags cit

Old 27th July 2009, 11:48 AM   #241
Bobert
Illuminator

WTF?!?!
Quote:
“Citizen Investigation Team have presented a reasoned, and methodical look at witness testimony the day the Pentagon was attacked on Sept. 11th. As stated in their presentation National Security Alert, it behooves every citizen of conscience to question the official story after viewing CIT's labors toward seeking the truth of what happened that day in 2001.”

Edward Asner, Emmy Award Winning Actor
Former President of the Screen Actors Guild
http://www.citizeninvestigationteam.com/praise.html
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2009, 01:49 PM   #242
Arus808
Philosopher

Its ed asner. what qualifies him as an expert?

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2009, 02:01 PM   #243
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
Oh man, that's too bad. I always liked Ed Asner as an actor, so it's very sad to see him support something that is so obviously delusional and insane. I genuinely fear for his current mental state.
Old 27th July 2009, 03:14 PM   #244
Bobert
Illuminator

Its hard to keep up with the GEMS from the CIT CULT
Quote:
Remember everyone, all of this "data" came out AFTER and BECAUSE OF what we were doing and uncovering. That should be a red flag why they are going so hard to establish this ******** flight path. It is the same reason O'Brien clammed up.
From the buffet destroyer.
Bobert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2009, 03:17 PM   #245
carlitos
"más divertido"

He has been into this for a while, apparently...

link to letter

link to video demanding Bush / Cheney impeachment

link to video to the "truth" movement in 2004
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2009, 03:18 PM   #246
Bobert
Illuminator

Craig will be on the radio in about 40 min (4pm PST)
http://www.thejefffariasshow.com/
Old 27th July 2009, 03:23 PM   #247
Mangoose
Muse

Wasn't Ed Asner in Oliver Stone's JFK?
Steven Jones: "Witness testimony evidencing explosions accompanied by white dust clouds ... are physical indicators of the presence of energetic chemical reactions in the rubble at GZ." (source) Reality: The witness in question was actually describing the dust clouds accompanying the collapse of the South Tower. (source)
Mangoose is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2009, 03:25 PM   #248
carlitos
"más divertido"

Yes, he played FBI agent Guy Banister.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2009, 03:44 PM   #249
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
Farias has Ranke's name spelled wrong in his intro. He has it as "Renke". Brilliant!
Old 27th July 2009, 08:39 PM   #250
Bobert
Illuminator

LOL about the first 5 min in that guy sitting next to that old drunk looking guy grabs the mic to let us know that government officials carrying place parts was suspicious.
As opposed to not carrying plane parts which he probably would have said was suspicious.
Oooooooh the paranoid deluded mind.
I do have to give it up to him though because he said it with such pride as if he just revealed the murder in a game of clue.
Old 27th July 2009, 09:23 PM   #251
FineWine

Originally Posted by Arus808 View Post
Its ed asner. what qualifies him as an expert?

Ed Asner is a sucker for anything that smears America. He never met a communist dictator he didn't like.
FineWine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th July 2009, 09:24 PM   #252
FineWine

Originally Posted by Stellafane View Post
Oh man, that's too bad. I always liked Ed Asner as an actor, so it's very sad to see him support something that is so obviously delusional and insane. I genuinely fear for his current mental state.

Ed's not clinically insane. He's just an old-fashioned commie.
FineWine is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 05:02 AM   #253
Caustic Logic
Illuminator

[quote=Bobert;4944692]WTF?!?!
Originally Posted by Ed Asner
“Citizen Investigation Team have presented a reasoned, and methodical look at witness testimony...”<snip>

Originally Posted by FineWine View Post
Ed Asner is a sucker for anything that smears America. He never met a communist dictator he didn't like.
Originally Posted by 16.5 View Post
Jeebus, in that third photo, Aldo looks like a fatter version of Fidel Castro. I assume that he is balding given the dime store army surplus cap he is wearing.
Uh-huh, uh-huh...

ETA: I liked him when I was a Truther and he was a vague but encouraging compatriot w/Questions... but times have changed. I've gotten better and he's gotten worse.

When will Walter Cronkite's truther papers come out?

Last edited by Caustic Logic; 28th July 2009 at 05:05 AM.
Caustic Logic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 01:19 PM   #254
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

Originally Posted by FineWine View Post
Ed's not clinically insane. He's just an old-fashioned commie.
OK, gotcha. But heck, why CIT of all people? I mean, if you hate America that much go ahead and hint darkly about LIHOP. Or if you want to go out on the Rosie/Charlie Sheen limb, rant on about CDs and "pull it." But CIT? The craziest of the crazies? Run by one guy who looks like he should be wearing a green leotard with Tinkerbell perched above his shoulder, with a perpetual expression of a brand-new inmate being introduced to his cellmate "Ape"? And the other guy, who may literally be the stupidest person in all Trutherdom (an extravagant claim to be sure, but he's certainly on the short list)? Those two guys? C'mon Ed, anyone could do better!
Old 28th July 2009, 01:28 PM   #255
Hokulele
Deleterious Slab of Damnation

Originally Posted by Stellafane View Post
OK, gotcha. But heck, why CIT of all people? I mean, if you hate America that much go ahead and hint darkly about LIHOP. Or if you want to go out on the Rosie/Charlie Sheen limb, rant on about CDs and "pull it." But CIT? The craziest of the crazies? Run by one guy who looks like he should be wearing a green leotard with Tinkerbell perched above his shoulder, with a perpetual expression of a brand-new inmate being introduced to his cellmate "Ape"? And the other guy, who may literally be the stupidest person in all Trutherdom (an extravagant claim to be sure, but he's certainly on the short list)? Those two guys? C'mon Ed, anyone could do better!

Ed Asner also does intros and other PR work for Richard Gage's band of loonies.
Old 28th July 2009, 02:26 PM   #256
Mr.Herbert
Graduate Poster

I watched 6 minutes of that video. Honestly.. Ranke is one creepy Mo-Fo!

Mr.Herbert is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 03:13 PM   #257
Caustic Logic
Illuminator

So that's it, they just changed the quote. At first Asner had said "Fidel Castro and Charles Manson of Citizen Investigation Team have presented a reasoned, and methodical look at witness testimony..."

I still am not in the mood to take time and watch the video. Later. Or maybe not.
Caustic Logic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 03:38 PM   #258
The Big Dog

Originally Posted by Hokulele View Post
Ed Asner also does intros and other PR work for Richard Gage's band of loonies.
Oh, Mr. Gra-ant....
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 05:59 PM   #259
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

Oh, Mr. Gra-ant....
Breathtakingly off topic: The above was supposed to be the last line uttered on the last "Mary Tyler Moore" show. The plot was supposed to involved Many and Lou hooking up at last, ending up in a romantic posture in Mary's apartment, and then after the screen fades to black, those three words were the last thing heard by viewers as the show went off the air forever. The reason this didn't happen (or so goes the legend) is that the spinoff show "Lou Grant" was already planned, and they were afraid that viewers would think that Lou and Mary broke up in the interim.

Anyway, maybe Lou/Ed has always been tortured by how close he came to banging Mary/Mary (sounds like a nursery rhyme) and over the years it's left him an insane, bitter man...
Old 28th July 2009, 07:13 PM   #260
Audible Click
The gap in the plot

Originally Posted by Mr.Herbert View Post

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...nFox/ranke.jpg
Seperated at birth?
Audible Click is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th July 2009, 09:32 PM   #261
beachnut
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Mr.Herbert View Post

People with delusions for 500?
beachnut is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2009, 07:51 AM   #262
bobloblaw
Scholar

Around the 62 minute mark there's an interesting exchange between Craig and one of the members of the audience who appears to see through what Craig is doing.

After viewing some of the 3D PoV animations, someone asks if Craig showed the animations to the witnesses and had them confirm that is what they saw.

Craig of course avoids the question by stating that the animations didn't represent any one particular view, and then questions are stopped.

A very astute question, particularly given the animations CIT produced for Morin and Paik that don't even match their testimonies.
bobloblaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2009, 08:14 AM   #263
bobloblaw
Scholar

How predictable.

I was wondering how the crowd would react to Lloyde's "virtual confession", but Craig doesn't show it. He instead tells his audience that they can find his "virtual confession" on the CIT NSA DVD which they can get for a "donation" of only $5.

Predictably, the Q&A session was left out.
bobloblaw is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2009, 10:32 AM   #264
nicepants
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by bobloblaw View Post
Predictably, the Q&A session was left out.
It was mostly just Aldo asking questions to the caterer
Old 29th July 2009, 11:17 AM   #265
The Big Dog

Originally Posted by nicepants View Post
It was mostly just Aldo asking questions to the caterer
Indeed, the tricky little devils hid it away in You Tube.

This scene begins with Aldo coming through the door.

The language is what one would expect, so careful if you are at work or Church.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlK62rjQWLk
The Big Dog is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 29th July 2009, 10:19 PM   #266
Bobert
Illuminator

I couldn't sit threw that whole video.
After the old guy sitting next to the really old guy commented about how it was suspicious that FBI agents were carrying around plane parts I just couldn't continue.
So I guess since there is not video evidence we can claim that they were defeated and didnt want the Q&A evidence out there.
I AM GOING TO FILE AN FOIA REQUEST!!!
Old 29th July 2009, 10:42 PM   #267
jhunter1163

My dog is not impressed with CIT's arguments:

Old 2nd August 2009, 04:24 PM   #268
Bobert
Illuminator

Quote:
No one has to say they saw a flyover- a north side flight path(corroborated 14 times over), pull-up, and fly away seen by Roosevelt Roberts prove it happened.
WOW!!!!!!
http://s1.zetaboards.com/LooseChange...opic/932237/7/
Old 2nd August 2009, 04:51 PM   #269
Bobert
Illuminator

Oh man when you spend a few minutes checking up on the CIT CULT you get a good laugh.
The CIT CULT member Aldo Marquis SURE IS FIRED UP!
I think he may be off his meds though referring to a female::
Quote:
She is a traitor to her country and she better hope Craig and I don't show up at her doorstep with a camera in her face.
Oh man they are fighting with soooo many truther groups it really honestly is hard to keep track of them all.
The CIT CULT was needless to say not all too happy about their cult being referred to as a, "virus" by one truther group:
http://visibility911.com/blog/?p=1328
Aldo has really ramped up his enemies list and LOL there are almost as many truthers on his enemies list!
Funny to how Aldo seems to target females.
Old 2nd August 2009, 05:02 PM   #270
Bobert
Illuminator

Ok someone let Aldo know he has another female he can bully:
http://911review.com/articles/ashley/pentacon_con.html
Old 2nd August 2009, 05:42 PM   #271
jhunter1163

Don't worry, Bobert, the Buffet Slayer is already on the case. From the linked article:

Quote:
Marquis also describes this writer on the 911blogger forum this way:

Victoria Ashley . . . You are a do nothing, antagonist snob. You come in and lose the debate every time. You know why? Because YOU NEVER debate. Shoud we add your name to the list of subversives? It seems this is all you come to any Pentagon related topics as.
'Flight 77's' Shadow in Citgo video? 911blogger.com; Nov 9, 2007
http://www.911blogger.com/node/12374#comment-168232
Old 2nd August 2009, 06:15 PM   #272
Bobert
Illuminator

Thanks!
That is a very very good article!
Old 2nd August 2009, 06:19 PM   #273
jhunter1163

You can follow the links in that article to see CIT get a good old-fashioned flogging.
Old 2nd August 2009, 06:42 PM   #274
Bobert
Illuminator

OH YES!
They are at war with sooo many other truther forums I cant keep track!
Old 2nd August 2009, 06:43 PM   #275
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

The language is what one would expect, so careful if you are at work or Church.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlK62rjQWLk

I just got Creosote-rolled.

Old 7th August 2009, 11:59 AM   #276
nicepants
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
The CIT CULT was needless to say not all too happy about their cult being referred to as a, "virus" by one truther group:
http://visibility911.com/blog/?p=1328
As truther websites go, that's a great read. Pretty much hits the nail right on the head with Complete Idiots Team.

Now I have to share my enemies list status with even more truthers....what's the world coming to?!
Old 7th August 2009, 01:37 PM   #277
Bobert
Illuminator

As truther websites go, that's a great read. Pretty much hits the nail right on the head with Complete Idiots Team.

Now I have to share my enemies list status with even more truthers....what's the world coming to?!
Doh I wasnt aware that she was a truther.
Yes there enemies list is now maybe 30% OTHER TRUTHERS!
Old 7th August 2009, 07:05 PM   #278
Baylor
Philosopher

Being disowned by fellow truthers for being too stupid. Wow. That's like being kicked out of a Leper's club for being too ugly.
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2009, 07:22 PM   #279
The Big Dog

Originally Posted by UNLoVedRebel View Post
Being disowned by fellow truthers for being too stupid. Wow. That's like being kicked out of a Leper's club for being too ugly.
Hee hee, the Tree Fort boys' support from the "intellectual geniuses" in the Truth movement has them all up for grabs over there in Twoof world.

"wait, David Ray Griffin has given CIT a thumbs up?.....
but CIT are a couple of god damn no planer idiots!"

Talk about cognitive dissonance!

"Everything that DRG says is correct... but DRG says CIT does not suck complete ass... but CIT DOES suck complete ass... But everything DRG says is correct.... etc etc etc"

FANTASTIC!
Old 10th August 2009, 07:05 PM   #280
Bobert
Illuminator

Uh Oh it looks like the tactics of the CIT are being used against them!
http://coljennysparks.blogspot.com/2...issa-data.html
LOL about time.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories