IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , Bob Gimlin , Patterson-Gimlin film , Roger Patterson

Closed Thread
Old 5th May 2012, 02:11 PM   #8441
Skeptical Greg
Agave Wine Connoisseur

Think " boobs " ... ( as well as what BravesFan said )
Old 5th May 2012, 04:34 PM   #8442
AttorneyTom
Muse

Originally Posted by BravesFan View Post
Ummm, it was named by the bigfoot community because the film was known as the PATTERSON/Gimlin Film. (Patterson.... Patty ,get it?).
I guess if it was a "male sasquatch" they could have named it "Gimly".. but that cant be since according to the "experts" she sports a 55DD ?
AttorneyTom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th May 2012, 05:55 PM   #8443
Drysdale
Graduate Poster

Ah,ok.
Drysdale is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 5th May 2012, 06:37 PM   #8444
AttorneyTom
Muse

Originally Posted by Drysdale View Post
Ah,ok.
Although from what I gather.. there is some debate ? 55DD vs. a 58E ? I am not quite sure how these things work though ?
AttorneyTom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th May 2012, 03:41 AM   #8445
BravesFan
Banned

Tom, IDK where you live, nor if you are really a lawyer, but I would like you legal counsel on my side based on pith alone!!
BravesFan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th May 2012, 08:10 AM   #8446
Correa Neto
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Skeptical Greg View Post
Think " boobs " ... ( as well as what BravesFan said )
I can do that! Actually I do it quite often!
Racism, sexism, ignorance, homophobia, intolerance, extremism, authoritarianism, environmental disasters, politically correct crap, violence at sport stadiums, slavery, poverty, wars, people who disagree with me:
Together we can find the cure
Oh, and together we can find a cure to religion too…
Correa Neto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th May 2012, 10:30 AM   #8447
AlaskaBushPilot
Illuminator

That's what I was doing, but apparently the picture I put together violated a rule at the image hosting site. It was up for less than a minute before it was removed.
AlaskaBushPilot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th May 2012, 12:29 PM   #8448
Skeptical Greg
Agave Wine Connoisseur

In case it got lost in the shuffle ; Boobs = Patty

Roger knew what would sell ..... Argosy

Last edited by Skeptical Greg; 6th May 2012 at 12:31 PM.
Skeptical Greg is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th May 2012, 04:50 PM   #8449
AttorneyTom
Muse

Tom, IDK where you live, nor if you are really a lawyer, but I would like you legal counsel on my side based on pith alone!!
Thanks BravesFan

I am thinking about writing some lyrics for a rap song to go along with the PGF..
Old 6th May 2012, 04:54 PM   #8450
BravesFan
Banned

Originally Posted by AttorneyTom View Post
Thanks BravesFan

I am thinking about writing some lyrics for a rap song to go along with the PGF..
Oh... IDK about that, I got all white people embarrassed feeling when you said that... maybe skip that plan?
BravesFan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 6th May 2012, 04:58 PM   #8451
AttorneyTom
Muse

Oh... IDK about that, I got all white people embarrassed feeling when you said that... maybe skip that plan?
Well maybe the lyrics could be converted to go along with the melody of "Puff the Magic Dragon " ? Many options I guess....

Edit: "Rocky Top", " He Aint Heavy He's My Bigfoot", "I Heard It Through The Tree Knocks", Zagnut and Evans' tunes, .. I have to think about it.. "10 bucks is 10 bucks" as Geddy Lee used to say ?

Last edited by AttorneyTom; 6th May 2012 at 05:04 PM.
Old 6th May 2012, 05:19 PM   #8452
BravesFan
Banned

and Melba Ketchum's "It's a long way to the top when yer stealing footer gold""
Old 6th May 2012, 05:37 PM   #8453
AttorneyTom
Muse

and Melba Ketchum's "It's a long way to the top when yer stealing footer gold""
I guess "She Aint Heavy She's My Patty" makes more sense than my later thought.. but yes.. A collection of tunes could easily be done to reflect the PGF phenomenon or whatever it is ?

"Aint Too Proud To Waive" sweet Patty.. Please dont leave me .. dont you go into the woods..."

The Foggy BigFoot DNA Boy's version of " Bluff Creek Breakdown"..

Edit:

It could cross all genres and spectrums.. " Fat Bottom BF Girls" for example.. well anyway..

Last edited by AttorneyTom; 6th May 2012 at 05:42 PM.
Old 8th May 2012, 09:32 AM   #8454
Gilbert Syndrome
Philosopher

Originally Posted by parnassus View Post
I agree, GS, his expenditures before and after he made his bucks don't make much sense if he didn't have some belief in the animal. I refer in particular to the elaborate capture truck, and the hiring of a guy to drive around the country investigating bigfoot reports. I believe the term for the PGF would be a righteous fraud.

I agree, I think Patterson spent far too much time with the whole Bigfoot topic that it seems odd to consider the notion that he knew it was all nonsense...

You could argue that Patterson was a master conman, and it was all part of the scam, but everything from his hand carved sculptures to his enthusiastic artwork and hairbrained idea's seem to suggest a man cashing in on a legend that he believes in, at least to some degree.

Scouse saying - Go 'ed, is right, nice one, boss, well in, sound, belter, made up.

Usage: 'Go 'ed, lad, get us an ale in, nice one.'
Gilbert Syndrome is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th May 2012, 10:05 AM   #8455
Gilbert Syndrome
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Deacondark View Post
Well said ABP. The hardest thing for decent people to come to grips with is the fact that there are actually people out there who have no conscience whatsoever. And the unconscionable use just that to take advantage of people.

Its not so much that I think Patterson didn't have a conscience, I don't personally think that has any bearing on his possible belief, one way or another.

I just don't see why he couldn't have believed at one point or another, and either way, we'll never truly know, regardless of what we read into on here or anywhere else.

He was a hoaxer, clearly, and thats all that matters to me, the PGF is quite obviously a hoax.

Scouse saying - Go 'ed, is right, nice one, boss, well in, sound, belter, made up.

Gilbert Syndrome is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th May 2012, 10:07 AM   #8456
Gilbert Syndrome
Philosopher

Originally Posted by LTC8K6 View Post
Props and sales tools, nothing more. Have to sell the product. Have to advertise. Cost of doing business.

Net gun is a perfect example. It was just a prop.
Possibly, but we'll never really know... its all just opinion and guess-work.

Old 8th May 2012, 11:55 AM   #8457
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Gilbert Syndrome View Post
Possibly, but we'll never really know... its all just opinion and guess-work.
If you believed in bigfoot, you'd know that a net gun is useless.

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th May 2012, 12:58 PM   #8458
DennyT
Illuminator

Originally Posted by attorneytom View Post
well maybe the lyrics could be converted to go along with the melody of "puff the magic dragon " ? Many options i guess....

edit: "rocky top", " he aint heavy he's my bigfoot", "i heard it through the tree knocks", zagnut and evans' tunes, .. I have to think about it.. "10 bucks is 10 bucks" as geddy lee used to say ?
free bird!
DennyT is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th May 2012, 02:40 PM   #8459
Kilaak Kommander
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Gilbert Syndrome View Post
You could argue that Patterson was a master conman, and it was all part of the scam, but everything from his hand carved sculptures to his enthusiastic artwork and hairbrained idea's seem to suggest a man cashing in on a legend that he believes in, at least to some degree.
Or maybe just a fan of Bigfoot the fictional character, just as you might be an enthusiastic fan of Mickey Mouse. If you poked around my house (please don't) you'd find a fair amount of UFO, Bigfoot, and Loch Ness Monster trinkets, sitting right alongside Godzilla, King Kong, Dracula.....
Kilaak Kommander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th May 2012, 05:00 PM   #8460
AlaskaBushPilot
Illuminator

I see someone invented the "master con man" strawman.

Roger was no master. Incessant with bad checks, bad faith dealing, bad credit - but the only thing that really made it was the PGF, produced by Al DeAtley. He gets credit for filming/acting/costume prep - but Al DeAtley produced it, whereas Roger produced a "documentary" that never went anywhere. And a book. And clubs and research organizations, etc. So no strawmen about what a "master" he was for sixth grade level thinking skills: we have to fake sincerity.

Insofar as bigfoot, Peter Byrne has proven to be the master. He put on decades of spoofing while keeping by all appearances a squeaky-clean image. He didn't write bad checks or bad promisory notes or just screw people outright. He is the longest-lived Bigfoot spoofer of all time. Professor Emeritus of Bigfoot. More than 50 years.
AlaskaBushPilot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th May 2012, 06:18 PM   #8461
AttorneyTom
Muse

free bird!
That song is too long.. oh wait.. nevermind !
Old 8th May 2012, 08:24 PM   #8462
River
Illuminator

free bird!

Great song actually! butttt, one of those that makes you laugh to hear yelled out at open mic night by the drunk rednecks in the back of the room. Skynyrd stuff is hard for me to listen to now, but for all together different reasons. A buddy of mine that I made an album with ages ago played with them for a while and passed from cancer in 2009. (lost too many friends that way) RIP Ean.

Speaking of the entertainment industry, it helps me understand the whole bigfoot phenomenon. The hype machine is alive and well.
River is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th May 2012, 08:51 PM   #8463
DennyT
Illuminator

yeah, that is some hard stuff. I have some memories like that. The older you get, the more you have. Eventually if you live long enough all your memories are like that. That's why old people lose their memories.*

*This theory has not been validated scientifically.
DennyT is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 8th May 2012, 09:00 PM   #8464
DennyT
Illuminator

Originally Posted by AlaskaBushPilot View Post
I see someone invented the "master con man" strawman.

Roger was no master. Incessant with bad checks, bad faith dealing, bad credit - but the only thing that really made it was the PGF, produced by Al DeAtley. He gets credit for filming/acting/costume prep - but Al DeAtley produced it, whereas Roger produced a "documentary" that never went anywhere. And a book. And clubs and research organizations, etc. So no strawmen about what a "master" he was for sixth grade level thinking skills: we have to fake sincerity.

Insofar as bigfoot, Peter Byrne has proven to be the master. He put on decades of spoofing while keeping by all appearances a squeaky-clean image. He didn't write bad checks or bad promisory notes or just screw people outright. He is the longest-lived Bigfoot spoofer of all time. Professor Emeritus of Bigfoot. More than 50 years.
yes, that is a strawman. Patterson got away with his petty scams with brass balls, fast talk, physical intimidation, a strategy of owning nothing and having no bank account, probably public assistance, and having a rich brother in law. So he was street smart. He didn't give a **** about his credit rating. His mastery was in manipulating people and knowing they coudn't touch him unless they spent 10 times more on lawyers than he owed them. He sold the rights to the film over and over again, knowing that he would be dead before they all figured it out.

Byrne seems to be hated by the footers. I am still not sure why.

Last edited by DennyT; 8th May 2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old 8th May 2012, 11:36 PM   #8465
AlaskaBushPilot
Illuminator

Byrne seems to be hated by the footers. I am still not sure why.
Byrne had done three years of scamming off Texas Oilman Tom Slick in the 1950's before Slick asked him over to California to lead the US bigfoot effort in the wake of Ray Wallace's footprint hoaxing.

At the time, Slick had already started funding Rene Dahinden, John Green and Bob Titmus to do "research" - but this outsider Byrne was called in to put them under better management, make them accountable - and they resented that. Byrne was savage in his treatment about what bums they were, but Titmus took the worst of it. There is a piece he wrote humiliating Titmus over his discovery of horse manure, but he deserved it.

Titmus left in disgrace. Tom Slick was killed in an airplane accident which put the US side in chaos, but Byrne did better than either Dahinden or Green in terms of cashing in both before and after the Tom Slick Era.

He did one five year stint alone - not sure how he got it funded but he had donors - in the US with a hotline recording sightings, plus his book in the 1970's. Then in the 1990's again. I can see why they'd hate him. He seems to have just melted into the background - disengaging without having to admit there's no bigfoot.

Last edited by AlaskaBushPilot; 8th May 2012 at 11:37 PM.
Old 9th May 2012, 02:04 AM   #8466
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
I'm going to do a parody song; it'll be by Zagnut and Evans, off their album "Shake It, Moneymaker". It'll be called "DNA", to the tune of AC/DC's "TNT". The chorus:

Quote:
I've got DNA
I know I'm right
DNA
They come out at night
DNA
The genetic code
DNA
Dead on the road.....
Old 9th May 2012, 04:08 AM   #8467
Drewbot
Philosopher

Dead on the road...

Ride the Railroad...
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th May 2012, 07:26 AM   #8468
Gilbert Syndrome
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Kilaak Kommander View Post
Or maybe just a fan of Bigfoot the fictional character, just as you might be an enthusiastic fan of Mickey Mouse. If you poked around my house (please don't) you'd find a fair amount of UFO, Bigfoot, and Loch Ness Monster trinkets, sitting right alongside Godzilla, King Kong, Dracula.....

True, but my point is basically that we don't know, we can guess and speculate what Roger did or didn't believe but we'll never really know, not that it matters much with regards to the PGF, not to me anyway.

Old 9th May 2012, 09:38 AM   #8469
River
Illuminator

yeah, that is some hard stuff. I have some memories like that. The older you get, the more you have. Eventually if you live long enough all your memories are like that. That's why old people lose their memories.*

*This theory has not been validated scientifically.
Word. Everyone used to think I'd be that one because of my lifestyle and tendencies to push the envelope. (my really wild times were over in late 20's) After some close calls with extreme sports stuff and almost losing one of my best friends in a whitewatering incident I've mellowed out a little bit and decided that those fun things arent really worth a life.

Funny how a song can remind you of a lot...

I wonder if we might have to wait until a few more of the principles lay down before the truth of the film surfaces more than it already has. I would imagine it would be hard to keep it secret on your deathbed etc without passing with a huge grin on your face. lol. Would be cool if Gimlin would stop the milking and put the real story out there before he passes and its too late. Just for histories sake, etc. Behind the scenes, the bigfoot story. Could bank on that... Might be a good approach to take with Gimlin one day but it would probably take a lot of money.
River is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th May 2012, 10:23 AM   #8470
DennyT
Illuminator

Gimlin: doesn't want to lie. at least not in public. He hedges everything. He acts like he is protecting Mrs. Patterson's income. So I have to think that he will fess up sooner or later, or at least leave a letter of explanation. Of course, the footers will find a way to explain it. DeAtley is even more of a certainty, I think, because he told Byrne the film was a fake and he told Long almost the same thing. So I don't think he'll take what he knows to the grave.

Just imho.
Old 9th May 2012, 03:34 PM   #8471
AlaskaBushPilot
Illuminator

I feel like people are already indebted to Al DeAtley for going as far as he could explaining without indicting himself for fraud by deception (statute of limitations long past, but reputation value persists) and to protect Patty Patterson's interest. It's his sister, plus her kids - all blood relatives.

I didn't know he had told Byrne that. So good on him. I can forgive him for the PGF and covering for Patty and her children. He didn't have to tell Greg Long about the twenty-minute rule with Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin's Bigfoot hunting. (Never more than 20 minutes from a known bar). They never took word of mouth for evidence: they had to see the bar with their own eyes, and know it was open.

So he did enough to tell us the real story, even make it amusing because it was, yet still gave the 'footers enough wiggle room to deny it was a hoax. You go down in family history as the all-time prankster. Ray Wallace's family thought it was pretty funny, and published the results so I think even if Al doesn't tell us the whole story before he dies, some relative will eventually give us more of it, with the same big smile.

Edit: I was wrong about Byrne's longest bigfoot scam. Nine years funding from the Boston Academy of Applied Sciences. Way to go, Peter.

Last edited by AlaskaBushPilot; 9th May 2012 at 03:36 PM.
Old 9th May 2012, 03:59 PM   #8472
AlaskaBushPilot
Illuminator

Here is a 1995 article on Byrne. Hahahaha! What a ham! Gotta luv him:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1...pplied-science

Yeah, Krantz hates him. But Green even more so. John Green was the first one fired when Peter Byrne came over from Nepal to work for Tom Slick.

Oh the envy! Listen to this:

Quote:
two assistants... police gear, wildlife research equipment, a Jeep, a video camera, and, above all, a phone line...

Eventually, if all goes as planned, Sasquatch's migrational patterns will become clear, and Byrne can jump into a helicopter.

There are, on standby, two Bell 206 choppers equipped with the infared sensors used to track prison escapees. These would zero in on the beast, and Byrne would shoot a small dart.
You're the man, Peter. This is a master con-man at work. The guy has two choppers on standby, paid for by someone else.

He must have gotten more funding, one grant alone was five years in this article. Taking phone calls, interviewing, and driving around in his jeep. Got a credit card for gas that the Academy is paying for. They're paying for his meals, hotels - God it would be great to see his expense reports.
Old 9th May 2012, 06:56 PM   #8473
DennyT
Illuminator

do I recall a foxy "assistant," also on the payroll?
Old 9th May 2012, 07:37 PM   #8474
AttorneyTom
Muse

do I recall a foxy "assistant," also on the payroll?
I dont recall that.. but if that is the case I am sure we can adjust the lyrics to some song ? "its a long.. long.. transmission line.. with many of deer gathering and herding tree knocks..."

She Aint Heavy She's My Patty
Old 9th May 2012, 08:10 PM   #8475
AlaskaBushPilot
Illuminator

This article says he raised half a million for this single five-year project:

http://community.seattletimes.nwsour...7&slug=2337926

He started in '92. Half a million then is about $800K in today's dollars. Assistant babe factor = 9.7 with this kind of money. Tell you what - I'll try to contact the Academy and see if they have anything Peter submitted in the way of reports. With pictures of the assistant, hopefully.

This article is insanely biased. He said both Disney and Universal Studios reviewed the PGF and declared it not a hoax. Oh Really?
Old 9th May 2012, 08:24 PM   #8476
AttorneyTom
Muse

Well.. from what I just read. "The Brothers Grim" or "Grim" will feature the girl this Friday Night on the show ?

It never ends, does it ? Cant be more than a double E though... ugh...
Old 9th May 2012, 10:27 PM   #8477
AlaskaBushPilot
Illuminator

Peter Byrne was funded by a man named Robert H. Rines. He was an inventor, holding over 80 patents, a lawyer, a lecturer at harvard and MIT on those things - definitely rich, rich, rich!

Rines' wealth allowed him to fund his main passion - searching for the Loch Ness Monster, which also utilized some of the electronic patents he held. He did so until his death. His obituary in Cryptomundo:

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/rines-obit/

Quote:
Through the Academy of Applied Science, he would fund expeditions in search of the Loch Ness cryptids by Roy Mackal and others, and then, of Bigfoot around Mt. Hood, Oregon, for example, in 1991, when he gave a one million dollar grant for five years to Peter Byrne.
So a million dollars in 1991 is more like $1.9 million today. That's Peter Byrne beating Roger Patterson's PGF in just one of his scams. He had been taking bigfoot plunder for forty years already. Peter was in on Loch Ness expeditions from 2001-2005 too:

http://aas-lochness.com/expedition-team.htm

Boston has more than one Academy of Applied Science, because he has a nonprofit that gives grants for science education to kids and there's a school too. Robert Rines was behind all of them. But the one that funded Peter Byrne is just his personal venture money. Mostly Loch Ness Monster research, but also a multi-year Peter Byrne Bigfoot hunting hoax operation. Getting records after his death - I wonder.

Robert Rines wrote the forward to Peter Byrne's book. So Peter Byrne went from Tom Slick to Robert Rines for monster hunting money. In-between those two he got the U.S. government to fund his game reserve in Nepal. By founding a Washington DC based world wildlife organization, location: Peter Byrne's former hunting concession.

He's done some TV shows. I gather other people funded him too.

But the lack of data on his assistant disturbs me. Because Roger went straight to Thailand when he came into money. That's what Peter is competing with. Peter had a house apparently, and answered an 800 number, compiling bigfoot reports. People filled out 13 page surveys. So he took the assistant on week-end excursions? Did she stay at the house with him? How much younger was she?

According to this site, the filing cabinet with all those results was lost.

http://bigfootbooksblog.blogspot.com...-its-name.html

There's a picture of the emblem on his jeep. It has the famous PGF look-back frame! Hahahaha! Nuthin' like a million bucks to play around in the woods and take phone calls. The importance of having a hot young assistant cannot be understated though.

That would really stick in the craw of Green, Dahinden, Grover Krantz - this Gentleman Hunter, "British Colonialist" (Irish) amidst them bringing home the goods. Instead of them. Peter did guide tiger hunts in the 40's and 50's - he was the real thing back then, and it is why he could con men like Tom Slick and Robert Rines.
Old 10th May 2012, 05:13 AM   #8478
Correa Neto
Philosopher

Good digging, ABP. Its important, extremely important, to expose bigfootery's scams. Footers must become aware of them, they must be aware that lots of the people composing the inner circles of bigfootery quite often are not behaving in ways that could be described as exactly honest.

A number of footers close their eyes to this, or try to rationalize in it all terms "they were just trying to spice things up" or "the ends justify the means". Footers need to be reminded of these issues and must be called to reflect over their meanings.
Racism, sexism, ignorance, homophobia, intolerance, extremism, authoritarianism, environmental disasters, politically correct crap, violence at sport stadiums, slavery, poverty, wars, people who disagree with me:
Together we can find the cure
Oh, and together we can find a cure to religion too…
Correa Neto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th May 2012, 06:44 AM   #8479
DennyT
Illuminator

ABP,
It's possible I am mistaken....you know, so many foxy assistants, so little time? I'll check Playboy Esquire Matrix GQ his book later on today.
Old 10th May 2012, 06:55 AM   #8480
The Shrike
Philosopher

Just a point of pedantry because Byrne's book was my sole window into the world of bigfoot in the 1970s, but Byrne brags in his book about his field vehicle - an International Scout. The Scout was a first-generation SUV designed and marketed to compete with JEEPs.
The Shrike is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal