IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags bigfoot , Bob Gimlin , Patterson-Gimlin film , Roger Patterson

Closed Thread
Old 9th July 2012, 08:25 PM   #8761
I am Bigfoot
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by LTC8K6 View Post
Near a highway again, but never gets hit by a vehicle...
You're forgetting they are the last real masters of the art of ninjutsu.
I am Bigfoot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th July 2012, 08:25 PM   #8762
AttorneyTom
Muse

Originally Posted by OntarioSquatch View Post
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything since most people on the BFF who have actually seen one believe the PGF is real.
Of course they do... I believe that Mr. B is correct.
AttorneyTom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th July 2012, 08:27 PM   #8763
Leroy Blevins
Critical Thinker

A close up of the right foot on the Bigfoot in the film.

A emboss of the right foot next to the right shoe of Ray Wallace shoe.

A match.
The right foot of the Bigfoot in the film match the right shoe made by Ray Wallace.
And the funny thing is this same shoe also match one of the tracks seen in the tracking dog film.

Then these same Bigfoot tracks are seen again in another documentary film called Sasq- The Legend of Bigfoot filmed by Ron Olson and ANE filmed in 1974 but was not release until 1977.
And John Green was there when they film the tracking dog film and John Green also worked on the documentary film with Ron Olson in 1974.

The funny thing is all the films that John Green worked on like the tracking dog film the PG film and the film in 1974 with Ron Olson these same Bigfoot tracks show up.
Leroy Blevins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th July 2012, 08:33 PM   #8764
OntarioSquatch
Graduate Poster

There are major differences in them. Take the Florida skunk-ape for example. Some people don't believe it's even a Sasquatch. And it might not be. Patty seems to be one of the black haired ones. Over here in Ontario, almost every report says they are reddish-brown. Throw in the white ones that are seen in states like Alabama and parts of Northern Kentucky and we've got some serious variations.

ETA-how much editing did it take to make Patty's foot look like Ray Wallece's stompers?

Last edited by OntarioSquatch; 9th July 2012 at 08:37 PM.
OntarioSquatch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th July 2012, 08:38 PM   #8765
AttorneyTom
Muse

Mr. B has actually seen a BF. He has had minutes of time looking at a BF face to face. He would know what they look like. I take his word for this . It is not like he has never seen a Bigfoot and is making something up ? Or basing his experience on others. So I also take his word that the PGF must be fake. He does have evidence of that also.. that it is a fake.
AttorneyTom is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th July 2012, 08:42 PM   #8766
OntarioSquatch
Graduate Poster

^That's assuming they all look the same. Do all humans look the same?
OntarioSquatch is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th July 2012, 08:45 PM   #8767
AttorneyTom
Muse

Yes.. like humans.

What is with you BF peeps ? Do you not think we have been through all of this before ? No offense there Leroy .

Just silly..

Last edited by AttorneyTom; 9th July 2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 9th July 2012, 08:48 PM   #8768
OntarioSquatch
Graduate Poster

Ok.
Old 9th July 2012, 08:49 PM   #8769
I am Bigfoot
Critical Thinker

^That's assuming they all look the same. Do all humans look the same?
They are all related. Everyone knows figboots give birth to large litters. 17-40 babefoots at a time.
I am Bigfoot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th July 2012, 08:54 PM   #8770
AttorneyTom
Muse

Babefoots.. are really hot.. well when they mature. Why are you here OS ? You must be a very silly person.
Old 9th July 2012, 09:03 PM   #8771
OntarioSquatch
Graduate Poster

To defend the truth.

Also, in case you really want to know what Northern California Sasquatch look like there's Justin Smeja's artist drawing of the first one he shot.
Old 9th July 2012, 09:22 PM   #8772
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Leroy Blevins View Post
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...pictureid=5617
A close up of the right foot on the Bigfoot in the film.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...pictureid=5618
A emboss of the right foot next to the right shoe of Ray Wallace shoe.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...pictureid=5619
A match.
The right foot of the Bigfoot in the film match the right shoe made by Ray Wallace.
And the funny thing is this same shoe also match one of the tracks seen in the tracking dog film.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...pictureid=5720

Then these same Bigfoot tracks are seen again in another documentary film called Sasq- The Legend of Bigfoot filmed by Ron Olson and ANE filmed in 1974 but was not release until 1977.
And John Green was there when they film the tracking dog film and John Green also worked on the documentary film with Ron Olson in 1974.
http://www.internationalskeptics.com...pictureid=5674

The funny thing is all the films that John Green worked on like the tracking dog film the PG film and the film in 1974 with Ron Olson these same Bigfoot tracks show up.
No one with any sense would give a second look at those ridiculous fake tracks. They are so obviously fake. In several ways, too.

Were I there, I would not be able to stop giggling at the stupidity.

2 prints, same midtarsal crock..., I mean break?
LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th July 2012, 09:24 PM   #8773
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

To defend the truth.

Also, in case you really want to know what Northern California Sasquatch look like there's Justin Smeja's artist drawing of the first one he shot.
OS, I think you need to change that to a link.

LTC8K6 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th July 2012, 09:26 PM   #8774
Jodie
Philosopher

To defend the truth.

http://robertlindsay.files.wordpress...iteration1.jpg
OS- you think this is the truth, you do not know that it is the truth. Based on Justin's past track record for consistency, it isn't. You can't trust what people tell you in regards to bigfoot, everyone has an opinion and no one has any facts.
"When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone. I have become comfortably numb. " Pink Floyd
Jodie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 9th July 2012, 09:35 PM   #8775
I am Bigfoot
Critical Thinker

To defend the truth.
So far all you've done is yelled "BIGFOOT IS REAL! PGF IS REAL!"

Over and over and over ad infinitum.
Old 9th July 2012, 11:58 PM   #8776
rockinkt
Master Poster

Originally Posted by AttorneyTom View Post
So this is it.

A true believer of BF who has seen one but believes the film is a fake is now confronted by a true believer who has not seen one but nevertheless believes in the PGF !
This sounds like the plot of a Fellini film.

"I've met Bob Dylan's bodyguards and if Steve Earle thinks he can stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table, he's sadly mistaken." Townes Van Zandt
rockinkt is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th July 2012, 03:36 AM   #8777
GT/CS
Illuminator

Leroy,
Please take a look at your red lines at the toe areas and explain how they are the same?
Do you see that one set is much more curved than the other, meaning they are different? Different is not a match.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Leroy Foot Outlines.jpg (40.4 KB, 0 views)
Old 10th July 2012, 04:45 AM   #8778
Resume
Troublesome Passenger

Over here in Ontario, almost every report says they are reddish-brown. Throw in the white ones that are seen in states like Alabama and parts of Northern Kentucky and we've got some serious variations.
Variations in misidentifications.
Resume is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th July 2012, 05:37 AM   #8779
Leroy Blevins
Critical Thinker

GT/CS- The right foot and the shoe do match my red lines are not done right.

I like to take this time in saying something about my research on the PG film.

When I did my research on this film I was not out looking for a hoax I was out to look for proof in the film to show people that Bigfoot was real. But when I did this research all I found was a hoax. And the more I research this film the more I found to show it was a hoax and by the same people that started this whole Bigfoot craze.
However in the past 6 years I have been posting my research on this film and all I got was people talking BS about me and my research. I am not like these other researchers that just tell a story and back things up without proof like they do. I do my research to find the truth and not more BS.
I am what you call a person in the middle and why I say this is I have seen a real Bigfoot and I know they are real. But here I have the people that don't believe in Bigfoot backing me and my research on the film but, saying BS about me seeing a real Bigfoot. Then on the other side the people that do believe in Bigfoot back me on seeing a real Bigfoot but, then turn around and put down my research on the film.
Just like my suit I made. Yes it is a very close copy of the Bigfoot in the film I know there are some differences between the 2 suits but most of it is the same. But here I have the people that don't believe in Bigfoot backing me and the people that do believe in Bigfoot saying BS about my suit.

Do you really like to know why my research is different then all the other people research, here it is, It's all about the truth.
You see the truth is what I look for not a stories like all the rest. I am the only researcher that gone over this film frame by frame and even behind the scenes to find the truth. I even took the time and did my own test on the claims and I am the only one that even try to see if a suit can be made.
As for the other people that did research on this film all they did was look at the one part of the film that shows the Bigfoot walking away and looking back. In other words all they study on the film was 10sec of the film. Then they tell people that no human can walk like the Bigfoot in the film and that no one in the world can make a suit like the one in the film or even a close copy of the suit. But here I am doing this walk on my first try and they claim it can not be done but I did it. Then I made a close copy of the suit again they claim that can not be done.
This is why I can not believe in these other people research and why I did my own research because all the claims these other researchers tell people that it can not be done has been done by me and if I can do it I know there is other people out there can do it.
Just like Bigfoot tracks.
For years these researchers put their names on the line and make false claims even on Bigfoot tracks.
Just like Jeff Meldrum. He claim that no one can make a Bigfoot track that shows a brake in the middle of the foot and with dermal ridging. Now he put his name on the line when he made this claim. But again here I am and I made a fake foot print with one of the Bigfoot shoes I made and I make a cast from it and here my cast shows a brake in the middle of the foot and also shows dermal ridging.
So you see Jeff Meldrum puts his good name on the line out there on a claim without even trying to see if it can be done.
Then when someone does what he claim can not be done then his good name gos bad.
Don't get me wrong I do think that Jeff Meldrum and Bill Munns and MK Davis are very good researchers but, their biggest problem is they don't take their time when they analyze a film and they don't take the time to see if these things can be done. They are too busy in pushing the film as real they are over looking things in the film and around the film that is real proof to show it was a hoax all a long.
Not to change the subject and I know this form is about the PG film.But I like to prove a point here.
Even in my JFK Assassination research I found the gunmen on the grassy knoll and show 3 real images of those gunmen and two eyewitness accounts to back up this location and I even found there was 11 shots taken that day and I show all 11 shots and proof to back them up.
However for years people only claim the 3 shots and marked Oswald as the alone gunmen and put his name in the history books as the man that killed JFK.
But Oswald did not even take one shot that day. And he did not killed JFK.
So you see researchers put their names on the line on their research and all they did was over look the real facts that was right in front of them all these years.
I put my name on the line on my research but before I put my name on the line I made sure I have real proof to show and make sure I have that proof before I make any claims.
So if people don't believe my research that is ok with me but think about this for a min. I am the only researcher that took the time and gone over every frame of the films and I am the only researcher that took the time and did the test myself and not send it off to someone else. And I am the only researchers that back up his claim with real images and real proof.
Leroy Blevins is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th July 2012, 06:28 AM   #8780
OntarioSquatch
Graduate Poster

Bob Titmus, a taxidermist from the 60's made the suit? Also, what's the deal with the bear paw? With enough look at the film we can see it's a human hand, not a bear paw. Is this whole I've seen Bigfoot thing an attempt to make your efforts at debunking the PGF more believable? You've spent so many years trying to recreate Patty. Put someone in that suit and record them on 16mm film. I'm sure you'll be surprised.
Old 10th July 2012, 06:47 AM   #8781
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

Bob Titmus, a taxidermist from the 60's made the suit? Also, what's the deal with the bear paw? With enough look at the film we can see it's a human hand, not a bear paw. Is this whole I've seen Bigfoot thing an attempt to make your efforts at debunking the PGF more believable? You've spent so many years trying to recreate Patty. Put someone in that suit and record them on 16mm film. I'm sure you'll be surprised.
I can't recall ever seeing what I would call a human hand on Patty.

Old 10th July 2012, 07:25 AM   #8782
Leroy Blevins
Critical Thinker

OntarioSquatch-
1- I am not out to use me seeing a real Bigfoot as a excuse to prove the Bigfoot in the PG film was a hoax. If I did I would not have taken the time on gone over the film or spending a lot of money on researching this film and other films to find the things I did to prove it was a hoax.

2- It did not take me years as you claim to recreate Patty.
I did the walk on my first try and it only took a few seconds. The copy of the suit only took me 3 days to make and cost only $243.

Again I prove my point these people come up with all of this BS about my research and they don't even know nothing about my research or me or what I have done.
For another example:

For years people claim that BBC claim to have recreate the suit as seen in the PG film. Then these same people come up with another story and say they spend $500.000 on this suit.
I gone over that documentary film and not one time they claim to have made a copy of the bigfoot suit as seen in the PG film. And not one time have they claim they paid $500,000 to make the suit.
All they claim was as told in the documentary.
" Let us get an actor and put a suit on him and we will film at the same distance and see if we can see any seams to show a bigfoot suit."

Again these same people make all these fake claims and try to get people to believe in what they claim.
I can back up everything I claim with real facts and real proof and all they can do is tell more stories and make false claims and give out false information.
Old 10th July 2012, 08:11 AM   #8783
Drewbot
Philosopher

I can back up everything I claim with real facts and real proof and all they can do is tell more stories and make false claims and give out false information.
Fixed
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th July 2012, 08:35 AM   #8784
River
Illuminator

GT/CS- The right foot and the shoe do match my red lines are not done right.

I like to take this time in saying something about my research on the PG film.

When I did my research on this film I was not out looking for a hoax I was out to look for proof in the film to show people that Bigfoot was real. But when I did this research all I found was a hoax. And the more I research this film the more I found to show it was a hoax and by the same people that started this whole Bigfoot craze.
However in the past 6 years I have been posting my research on this film and all I got was people talking BS about me and my research. I am not like these other researchers that just tell a story and back things up without proof like they do. I do my research to find the truth and not more BS.
I am what you call a person in the middle and why I say this is I have seen a real Bigfoot and I know they are real. But here I have the people that don't believe in Bigfoot backing me and my research on the film but, saying BS about me seeing a real Bigfoot. Then on the other side the people that do believe in Bigfoot back me on seeing a real Bigfoot but, then turn around and put down my research on the film.
Just like my suit I made. Yes it is a very close copy of the Bigfoot in the film I know there are some differences between the 2 suits but most of it is the same. But here I have the people that don't believe in Bigfoot backing me and the people that do believe in Bigfoot saying BS about my suit.

Do you really like to know why my research is different then all the other people research, here it is, It's all about the truth.
You see the truth is what I look for not a stories like all the rest. I am the only researcher that gone over this film frame by frame and even behind the scenes to find the truth. I even took the time and did my own test on the claims and I am the only one that even try to see if a suit can be made.
As for the other people that did research on this film all they did was look at the one part of the film that shows the Bigfoot walking away and looking back. In other words all they study on the film was 10sec of the film. Then they tell people that no human can walk like the Bigfoot in the film and that no one in the world can make a suit like the one in the film or even a close copy of the suit. But here I am doing this walk on my first try and they claim it can not be done but I did it. Then I made a close copy of the suit again they claim that can not be done.
This is why I can not believe in these other people research and why I did my own research because all the claims these other researchers tell people that it can not be done has been done by me and if I can do it I know there is other people out there can do it.
Just like Bigfoot tracks.
For years these researchers put their names on the line and make false claims even on Bigfoot tracks.
Just like Jeff Meldrum. He claim that no one can make a Bigfoot track that shows a brake in the middle of the foot and with dermal ridging. Now he put his name on the line when he made this claim. But again here I am and I made a fake foot print with one of the Bigfoot shoes I made and I make a cast from it and here my cast shows a brake in the middle of the foot and also shows dermal ridging.
So you see Jeff Meldrum puts his good name on the line out there on a claim without even trying to see if it can be done.
Then when someone does what he claim can not be done then his good name gos bad.
Don't get me wrong I do think that Jeff Meldrum and Bill Munns and MK Davis are very good researchers but, their biggest problem is they don't take their time when they analyze a film and they don't take the time to see if these things can be done. They are too busy in pushing the film as real they are over looking things in the film and around the film that is real proof to show it was a hoax all a long.
Not to change the subject and I know this form is about the PG film.But I like to prove a point here.
Even in my JFK Assassination research I found the gunmen on the grassy knoll and show 3 real images of those gunmen and two eyewitness accounts to back up this location and I even found there was 11 shots taken that day and I show all 11 shots and proof to back them up.
However for years people only claim the 3 shots and marked Oswald as the alone gunmen and put his name in the history books as the man that killed JFK.
But Oswald did not even take one shot that day. And he did not killed JFK.
So you see researchers put their names on the line on their research and all they did was over look the real facts that was right in front of them all these years.
I put my name on the line on my research but before I put my name on the line I made sure I have real proof to show and make sure I have that proof before I make any claims.
So if people don't believe my research that is ok with me but think about this for a min. I am the only researcher that took the time and gone over every frame of the films and I am the only researcher that took the time and did the test myself and not send it off to someone else. And I am the only researchers that back up his claim with real images and real proof.

Leroy, you have no proof for your claims for one. For two, you are not the only "researcher" that has viewed all of the frames of the films. There are many on the proponent side and the skeptical side that have. Your statements and your claims about the film are ludicrous and unsubstantiated. Have you ever heard of the term pareidolia?

"I've observed 1 creature eating bark from a pine tree and enjoying like it was cotton candy." ― ChrisBFRPKY

Last edited by River; 10th July 2012 at 08:37 AM.
River is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th July 2012, 09:32 AM   #8785
Leroy Blevins
Critical Thinker

River-
Do you know why it is so hard to prove Bigfoot is real?
Here is why.
You know in the last 4 years I have had people emailing me or calling me to look over videos and films for them and they claim to have filmed a Bigfoot. Then when I tell them what they see are trees or other object they claim is Bigfoot are not Bigfoot. They tell me I don't know what I am talking about. Then these same people start to tell me they know all about Bigfoot and they are from another planet and that UFO bring them here. Then they go on tell me and sending me images they took of so called fairies and leprechauns.

And the funny thing is I hear this a lot from people in the Bigfoot world. There is a lot of TV shows that talk about this and even radio programs that also does this same thing. Then you have all these researchers backing this PG film and then on TV saying this is a Bigfoot or that is a Bigfoot.

This is why it is so hard to prove they are real is because of all this BS that people puts out there every day.
and let us not forget that most of the people in the Bigfoot world pulling off these hoax's to top it all off.

So don't say anything about me when you need to take a look at yourself and these other people.

One other thing, if you don't believe in my research or like my research that is ok with me I don't care. But as for what I show, I show is facts it may not be to you but, to a lot of other people it does.
And at lest I come to these sites and post my research and answer questions I don't put my research into books and tell people if you like to see my research then buy my book like all the others do.

You know I could have been like all the others and done a hoax myself and I would have made a lot of money. I was even told over 100 times by people in the Bigfoot world why did I show my suit I should have filmed me in the suit and put it out there like Roger Patterson did and make a lot of money.

You see the people in the Bigfoot world was the one's that told me to film myself in the suit and then post it to make money.
The key word here as you know is money it's not about research it's all about money.
This is why I post my research on the net or website like this one for free it's not about money for me it's all about research.
Now I like to ask you something.
All these other researchers do they make money off of their research and Bigfoot?
The answer is YES they do.
Do I make money off of my research the answer is NO.

Can I prove they make money yes I can.
They sell books with all this Bigfoot research in them. They go on TV and they get paid for it. So yes they make money off of Bigfoot. They even sell DVD as well.
Then when you read these books and see them on TV they tell and act like they know all about Bigfoot but, what I find so funny is not one of them really seen a Bigfoot or even taken any photos or film of Bigfoot but they know all about them.
Look at this John Green and Rene Dahinden was in the Bigfoot research for over 40 years and not one of them has never seen a real bigfoot but, they write these books about them and tell their stories about them and made money off of these books and stories but, they never seen 1.
The same goes for a lot of the old timers in the Bigfoot world. They write books about them and tell stories about them but they have never seen 1 now they claim to have heard 1 or smell 1 or even had a rock thrown at them but as for seeing one they have not.
Now can they really say that what they heard or smell was a Bigfoot? No they can't.
So if you are going to put down someone go to those men that writes these books and the men that is on TV and back off of me.
Old 10th July 2012, 09:52 AM   #8786
OntarioSquatch
Graduate Poster

I was even told over 100 times by people in the Bigfoot world why did I show my suit I should have filmed me in the suit and put it out there like Roger Patterson did and make a lot of money.
I don't believe that at all. I don't know any Bigfooters who would support others hoaxing. Even the hoaxers themselves wouldn't support others hoaxing. People aren't as dumb as you might think. The clearer the hoax is, the easier it will be to identify it. Try filming the suit on 16mm film and see how well it matches up with the PGF.
Old 10th July 2012, 10:13 AM   #8787
Leroy Blevins
Critical Thinker

OntarioSquatch-
Sorry to say but yes they have told me to put the suit on and do my own hoax.

That is what I am talking about.
I tell people the truth and people don't believe it.

Here is one email I got from a Bigfoot research I will not show his name.

Dear Mr.Blevins

If I was you I would make another Bigfoot suit different then the one you post and film yourself in that suit and I will post it for you and we can make some Big money off of it.
This well stay between you and I.
Sincerely

Now I got on file over 131 emails from Bigfoot researchers that tell me almost the same thing plus I have logged over 300 phone calls from these same Bigfoot researchers telling me to hook up with them in a location with my suit and I should make 2 more suits.. So you see what I am talking about.
Don't get me wrong there are still some very good hard at work Bigfoot researchers out there but some of them do hoax's just to make money and to keep the Bigfoot world alive.
Old 10th July 2012, 10:31 AM   #8788
Leroy Blevins
Critical Thinker

Let me explain again one thing that people been pointing out for years.
As everyone know they claim to have got the PG film developed on Saturday Oct 21, 1967.
Then you have all these people claiming no it can not be done and there is no way that the film can be developed on a Saturday and yes even some of the people in the Bigfoot world also made this same claim that it can not be done.
So I took this claim and I did my research and I found the place that did developed the film for them and yes it was on a Saturday.
The company that developed the film also developed films for TV news stations. They are open 7 days a week and they are open from 5am to 12am.
So Yes I can back up the story they told that they developed the film on a Saturday.
Now this does not help me and my research on proving the PG film was a hoax but, it does help the people that back the PG film as it being real.
But as you see it's not about to prove or diss prove the film it's about finding the truth and posting the truth.
The name of the company is Alpha Cine in Seattle Washington. This is the company that developed the film for Al DeAtley and Roger Patterson.
Now this is a big part of proof to back the film as real and I did not have to let this information out and I did not have to even give the name of the company but. like I said I am out to find the truth and post that truth. And I will not hid one thing I will show it all.
So I hope you will see by now that my research is about the truth and not a story to tell.

Last edited by Leroy Blevins; 10th July 2012 at 10:33 AM.
Old 10th July 2012, 10:32 AM   #8789
Drewbot
Philosopher

Why won't you show his name? Are you protecting him or something? Do you owe him a favor? Why don't you post a screen capture of the actual email?
Drewbot is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th July 2012, 10:49 AM   #8790
Leroy Blevins
Critical Thinker

Drewbot-

I have respect for researchers this is why I don't give out the people names. And why does it matter when people don't believe me anyway.

Just like one time I said to someone I talk to John Green and he gave me very good credit for my research and my suit and I even shown that person the email he send me then that person contact John Green about it and John Green said to him he did not say that.
But here I have a email from John Green where he stated that. So you see they tell me one thing and go and tell someone else something different. I even forward the email to that person and that is how he got John Green email is from the email I forward to him. Then he contact him and ask him about what he said in the email and John Green wrote him back by email saying he did not say those things.
Then he forward the email back to me what John Green told him.
So you see no matter what anyone said they will come up with some BS to cover their butts.
Old 10th July 2012, 11:02 AM   #8791
OntarioSquatch
Graduate Poster

I think he's fooling you. John Green is 84 years old now. He was one of the few Bigfoot researchers back in the 50's. He also investigated the activity near Bluff Creek. He's one of the last people to pull a hoax. The person emailing you probably has no connection with him and is trying to use you to make money. If he's a Bigfoot researcher, please tell us which one
Old 10th July 2012, 12:38 PM   #8792
LTC8K6
Penultimate Amazing

I wouldn't rely on a man like John Green, who couldn't spot a fake bigfoot track if it kicked him in the butt, to tell me anything about bigfoot...

Old 10th July 2012, 06:36 PM   #8793
I am Bigfoot
Critical Thinker

I think he's fooling you. John Green is 84 years old now. He was one of the few Bigfoot researchers back in the 50's. He also investigated the activity near Bluff Creek. He's one of the last people to pull a hoax.
And you know this how? Gimlin has been all over the place and he has the most obvious hoax of all time. And people like you find him trustworthy. Why should anyone take your personal opinions on the trustworthiness of others seriously?
Old 10th July 2012, 06:59 PM   #8794
AttorneyTom
Muse

What I have to admire about Mr. B is that he is a "skeptical Believer of BF". He respectfully pleads his case based upon "the facts" as he knows or sees them. He does not care if you agree or disagree.

These other guys... that just keep making stuff up and repeating the same old things ? Not good...
Old 10th July 2012, 07:11 PM   #8795
Jodie
Philosopher

I have no idea who Leroy is.....never heard his name mentioned before. I'm not sure exactly what I think about the content of his posts so I'll just sit here, shut up, and watch.

I will say this though, the BFF is looking for serious researchers to improve the quality of their forum so it will look less like a tabloid site. I think they would appreciate your contributions, the years of experience that you have, and they tend to favor the proponent side of the debate. If you aren't a member a already, I think you should join.
"When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look but it was gone, I cannot put my finger on it now. The child is grown, the dream is gone. I have become comfortably numb. " Pink Floyd

Last edited by Jodie; 10th July 2012 at 07:18 PM.
Jodie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th July 2012, 07:28 PM   #8796
GT/CS
Illuminator

Going back to February 27th 2011 may give you an idea of Leroy's beliefs and goals.

Last edited by GT/CS; 10th July 2012 at 07:37 PM.
GT/CS is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 10th July 2012, 07:33 PM   #8797
AttorneyTom
Muse

Oye !!

Mr. B would never associate himself with that organization. Read his posts.
Old 10th July 2012, 07:35 PM   #8798
AttorneyTom
Muse

Originally Posted by GT/CS View Post
Going back to February 27th may give you an idea of Leroy's beliefs and goals.
That's about 21 or so pages ago.
Exactly. That Org.. or anything like would be considered "Bigfootpollution" by him I would think ? Take some time and read his posts.
Old 10th July 2012, 07:45 PM   #8799
GT/CS
Illuminator

Sorry, I should have written February 24th, 2011.

That was some interesting reading. I had forgotten about the hat.
Old 10th July 2012, 07:53 PM   #8800
Leroy Blevins
Critical Thinker

Jodie-
Here is the rundown on myself.
My name is Leroy Blevins Sr. I am the founder of Blevins Biblical Investigation. I have done research for the last 28 years. I have done research on Noah's ark, The Garden of Eden, Bigfoot, The Patterson and Gimlin Bigfoot film, The Zodiac Killer and The JFK Assassination.
The reason why I started my research business is to find the truth and post that truth. As you know for years there was a lot of stories told on thing of the past but there was no proof to back up these stories that was told. This is where I come in.
I take the time to find that proof that no one can find. I am not out to tell another story I am out to find the truth no matter what it maybe.
If you like to know more or see what kind of research I do here at BBI feel free to contact me anytime I always answer my emails.
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal