ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 18th July 2017, 07:13 PM   #1
fibbermcgee
Scholar

The diet of New Saturday - the second week.

Mod Info The previous thread was getting long and generating duplicates. I have therefore opened this continuation thread. Eagle-eyed readers will note that some off-topic posts have not been copied to this thread; will you all kindly remember to stay on topic, and find other threads in which to discuss matters that are not concerned with Nationalcosmopolitan's eating regime.
Posted By:Agatha

www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0kmSV_j_ek

Here's Gregory in Russian talking about his diet.

Last edited by Agatha; 27th July 2017 at 02:02 PM.
fibbermcgee is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2017, 03:22 AM   #2
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Once again (surprise, surprise) you have no idea what you are talking about.

Cuba may have problems, but has had UHC for a long time, and health care, compared to most of the world, is not one of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare_in_Cuba

"In 2000, Secretary General of the United Nations Kofi Annan stated that "Cuba should be the envy of many other nations" adding that achievements in social development are impressive given the size of its gross domestic product per capita. "Cuba demonstrates how much nations can do with the resources they have if they focus on the right priorities - health, education, and literacy.""
To believe that the social quality of life depends only on the GDP per capita, it is the same as to believe that the quality of sex depends only on the size of the penis.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2017, 03:40 AM   #3
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Presumably because nobody is actually stupid enough to take your 'advice'.
Everybody are actually stupid enough to be the food drug abusers, becaouse
salt, spices, sauces, odor enhancers, color enhancers, taste enhancers, tea, coffee - all the are just "food drugs".
My eating lifestyle make people free from "food-grugs' obusing" for sure.
Nationalcosmopolitan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2017, 03:55 AM   #4
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
Pssst. Your act is venturing into "Timecube guy" territory. Rein it in or the people who have not yet realized you're a troll running an act might catch on.
The quantity of interesting senses in trolls' posts are zero.
Look on your own posts and it will be clear who is troller.
Old 20th July 2017, 04:07 AM   #5
Border Reiver
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Nationalcosmopolitan View Post
The quantity of interesting senses in trolls' posts are zero.
Look on your own posts and it will be clear who is troller.
That would be the person who can write in coherent sentences and doesn't compulsively lie about starving himself and the "great benefits" it gives.
Old 20th July 2017, 04:11 AM   #6
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Chanakya View Post
OK, halleyscomet, I’m afraid the name “Dr Mengele” had not been familiar to me, which is why when NationalCosmopolitan posted that reference to me, it meant nothing to me. When you pointedly referenced that name, I looked it up, and this, astonishingly, is what I find. And this.

Now my first reaction on seeing exactly who this infamous Dr Mengele actually was, was exactly what you’re saying, that here, finally, is sure proof that NationalCosmopolitan is simply trolling. Especially given the particular geography where the man operates (as you point out yourself). And when you identify a troll, my personal rule is, stop throwing them further troll-feed, irrespective of further provocation.

But you know what struck a discordant note? The fact that the man has invested such a prodigious amount of time and effort in posting here at this forum. Full 94 pages in this thread alone, and at least half of that huge amount of content has been created by NationalCosmopolitan himself. That’s a staggering amount of effort to put in! Trolls can sometimes devise elaborate tricks, I know, but not this elaborate, and not with this prodigious amount of time and effort invested, surely!

So I went back to the man’s post (the one I’d responded to), and see, this is what he actually says : “For myself I’m an uncompromising physician, a veritable Dr Mengele”, or words to that effect. He isn’t claiming that he’s going around by that name, nor that he’s self-identifying by that name. To me that statement seems analogous to a religious person declaring “In such and such scenario I can be just as merciless/uncompromising as the Devil himself”, or something like that. Such an announcement would not necessarily mean that this man isn’t really religious, it would probably be no more than a rhetorical device, perhaps a somewhat dramatic statement made in order to emphasize how very uncompromising he can be to himself.

Is NationalCosmopolitan trolling? Perhaps. I agree with you that he cannot possibly be following his diet exactly as he claims. My personal view, like I said earlier, is that he probably holds this diet as an ideal, pretends to others that he’s following it exactly, but himself cheats a great deal, even as he tries to live up to it as best he can. Perhaps like a smoker pretending to have given up his cancer sticks, he still sneaks in a few that he does not report in his abstinence chart. And that’s bad enough, in his case, and needs to be discouraged in the strongest possible terms! (Discouraged how? Perhaps by attempting to talk sense to him? Or by reporting him to authorities? Or by ridiculing him? Or by simply not offering him any further troll-feed to encourage him on this forum? I don’t know, take your pick.)

But no, I don’t think his “Dr Mengele” comment, taken in itself, sheds any light, one way or the other, on whether he’s trolling.
Thanks to me you have learned who was Doctor Mengele.
When you found out who was Dr. Mengele , you decided that I am a troll.

Listen speeches of any leader of any state and any member of any parliament in any country; and you will understand what is the real trolling.
Old 20th July 2017, 04:14 AM   #7
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Listen speeches of any leader of any state and any member of any parliament in any country; and you will understand what is the real trolling.

That right there is the most sensible thing of yours I've ever read.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th July 2017, 04:28 AM   #8
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Have it your way, NationalCosmopolitan. One wishes you wouldn't, but it's your life after all that you're risking. And your time that you're wasting (in case all you're doing is trolling).
When I have very interesting conversations and discussions with people in the streets of Israel, I honestly recognize that I am a social provocateur.
But I'm not a negative social provocateur.
I am a positive social provocateur.
And the trolls are those who believe that I'm a troll in this great thread.
These people are not able just to do good to other people through active positive social provocations.
Old 20th July 2017, 04:44 AM   #9
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by fibbermcgee View Post

It is true.
I have some lectures in YouTube about my great eating lifestyle "42/7".
For example this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QJG4Fesq4U&t=3s
Old 3rd August 2017, 06:03 AM   #10
halleyscomet
Philosopher

How closely do you monitor your salt intake?

You sound like the ideal target market for SMALT, the echo compatible, Bluetooth enabled salt shaker:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/s...piece-health#/
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th August 2017, 12:43 AM   #11
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Mod Info The previous thread was getting long and generating duplicates. I have therefore opened this continuation thread. Eagle-eyed readers will note that some off-topic posts have not been copied to this thread; will you all kindly remember to stay on topic, and find other threads in which to discuss matters that are not concerned with Nationalcosmopolitan's eating regime.

"to discuss matters that are not concerned with Nationalcosmopolitan's eating regime" it is the classical example of trolling.
But I can't nothinng to do with those people.

All what I know that I have achived a great result - "(42 days freedom from eating)/ 7 days eating lifestyle" and in future I intent almost not to eat for 300 - 400 days (I will eat about 1000 - 1500 kcal once in 24-40 days to get defecations till I will achive my weight 42 - 45 kg.)

Acording my experience after 10 - 15 days freedom from eating I begin to lose not more then 70 gr of my weight - my fat a day.
So every 100 days I will lose 7 kg of my weight till my weight will not achieve 42-45 kg.
I call this great step of my greate project " The man - Accumulator".
I will make from myself the best accumulator in the world that will be in the working regime 24 houres day for about 400 days.
Old 7th August 2017, 12:53 AM   #12
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Border Reiver View Post
That would be the person who can write in coherent sentences and doesn't compulsively lie about starving himself and the "great benefits" it gives.
I don't understand you.
You think that it is a lie that many days starvation gives a great health benefits or you think that I lie when I say that I hve adapted for to "Eat Only in the 7th Weeks Lifestyle"?
Old 7th August 2017, 12:58 AM   #13
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

That right there is the most sensible thing of yours I've ever read.
Many other "things" from me that you have read are much more sensible but you can't understand it.
Old 7th August 2017, 01:08 AM   #14
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

How closely do you monitor your salt intake?

You sound like the ideal target market for SMALT, the echo compatible, Bluetooth enabled salt shaker:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/s...piece-health#/
I do not put salt, sugar, spices, sauce, flavor enhancers, odor enhancers, color enhancers into my food.
Old 7th August 2017, 03:05 AM   #15
halleyscomet
Philosopher

I do not put salt, sugar, spices, sauce, flavor enhancers, odor enhancers, color enhancers into my food.

What does it mean to have low blood sodium?

Quote:
Losing sodium quickly is a medical emergency. It can cause loss of consciousness, seizures, and coma.

Common symptoms of low blood sodium include:

weakness
fatigue or low energy
headache
nausea
vomiting
muscle cramps or spasms
confusion
irritability
Old 8th August 2017, 01:51 AM   #16
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

You must understand that the human body needs not sodium chloride, but sodium ions.
They are contained in so many food products.
Therefore, lack of sodium ions, my body, of course does not feel.
Old 8th August 2017, 01:55 AM   #17
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

You can see me after 34 days of my freedom from eating.
Old 8th August 2017, 04:06 AM   #18
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Many other "things" from me that you have read are much more sensible but you can't understand it.

I understand your dietary claims just fine. I just know you're lying though your teeth about them.
Old 12th August 2017, 07:41 PM   #19
Border Reiver
Philosopher

I don't understand you.

You think that it is a lie that many days starvation gives a great health benefits or you think that I lie when I say that I hve adapted for to "Eat Only in the 7th Weeks Lifestyle"?

Yes to both.
Old 18th August 2017, 06:47 AM   #20
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Old 18th August 2017, 07:15 AM   #21
Chanakya
Punditry Unlimited

that's CRUEL!
(Assuming NC's making even a token attempt to stick to not eating.)
Chanakya is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2017, 07:19 AM   #22
halleyscomet
Philosopher

that's CRUEL!
Old 18th August 2017, 07:33 AM   #23
halleyscomet
Philosopher

that's CRUEL!
I think he's lying through his teeth about sticking to this "diet" but if he is telling the truth, the man needs to eat.

Last edited by halleyscomet; 18th August 2017 at 07:36 AM.
Old 18th August 2017, 07:40 AM   #24
Chanakya
Punditry Unlimited

I think he's lying through his teeth about sticking to this "diet" but if he is telling the truth, the man needs to eat.

http://i.imgur.com/evkHuCrl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/x0MmhRNl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zKFtSzpl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/C3zjy6yl.jpg

tHIS is too much!!

My guess is he goes a day or perhaps a couple days without eating, then gives up and spends a day stuffing his face. [Unless of course he's out-and-out Poe-ing, as you say.] Anyway, if he's seeing this, today is definitely face-stuffing day for him!
Chanakya is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2017, 07:46 AM   #25
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

I have to say I don't find those pictures remotely tempting. If anything they've ruined my appetite. And no, I'm not a vegetarian, I just don't like junk food.
Old 18th August 2017, 08:37 AM   #26
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
I have to say I don't find those pictures remotely tempting. If anything they've ruined my appetite. And no, I'm not a vegetarian, I just don't like junk food.
Could I persuade you to post food or recipes you DO find appealing?
Old 18th August 2017, 11:13 AM   #27
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

tHIS is too much!!

My guess is he goes a day or perhaps a couple days without eating, then gives up and spends a day stuffing his face. [Unless of course he's out-and-out Poe-ing, as you say.] Anyway, if he's seeing this, today is definitely face-stuffing day for him!
Haven't we had this conversation before? Once again not a Poe. NC really believes this. Right up to the funny hat. Don't start me on the Jerusalem Temple on a blimp malarkey. Think "Blade Runner".
Old 18th August 2017, 12:11 PM   #28
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Could I persuade you to post food or recipes you DO find appealing?
What on earth for?
Old 18th August 2017, 12:20 PM   #29
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
What on earth for?
I need meal plan ideas for next week.
Old 18th August 2017, 07:49 PM   #30
Nay_Sayer
I say nay!

https://s17.postimg.org/dh0eqty1b/20...-first-try.jpg
----------------------------------------------
“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” -Christopher Hitchens-
Nay_Sayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 18th August 2017, 08:43 PM   #31
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

I need meal plan ideas for next week.
Try Huel (short for Human fUEL). No planning required.

Basically, it's a weird replacement for the "hassle" of cooking. Read/watch the testimonials. It's like some odd cult that believes that eating is just another chore to be eliminated.
Old 19th August 2017, 07:14 AM   #32
Chanakya
Punditry Unlimited

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Haven't we had this conversation before? (...) Right up to the funny hat. Don't start me on the Jerusalem Temple on a blimp malarkey. Think "Blade Runner".

Quote:
... Once again not a Poe. NC really believes this. ...
Nah, he couldn't possibly literally believe he's following this system when actually he's not. halley'scomet seems to think he's fibbing, you seem to believe him. I think he's half-way there, holds on to this as some kind of ideal, but then cheats generously while pretending he's following his diet.

Whatever, unlike the others of his ilk, he seems to be a sweet (if batty) old man. Hope he doesn't hurt himself!
Old 19th August 2017, 11:39 AM   #33
Agatha
Winking at the Moon

42kg - 45kg is your goal, NationalCosmopolitan? How tall are you?

Unless you are very short, that will be massively underweight. You are putting your health at serious risk by aiming at a weight that low, and you really should consult a doctor.

Vodka kills salmonella and all other enemies of freedom for sure - Nationalcosmopolitan
Agatha is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2017, 12:54 PM   #34
P.J. Denyer
Master Poster

Basically, it's a weird replacement for the "hassle" of cooking. Read/watch the testimonials. It's like some odd cult that believes that eating is just another chore to be eliminated.
Huh, they're based round just down the road from me. Never heard of it, I can see times it would be very handy but, my gods, does it look like it would get boring fast!
P.J. Denyer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 19th August 2017, 10:52 PM   #35
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by P.J. Denyer View Post
Huh, they're based round just down the road from me. Never heard of it, I can see times it would be very handy but, my gods, does it look like it would get boring fast!
Yes, it's more like human gruel.
Old 20th August 2017, 05:54 AM   #36
halleyscomet
Philosopher

Food is one of life's great pleasures. I am skeptical of people who want to completely eliminate pleasures that are perfectly healthy so long as you don't get carried away.

On second thought, no I'm not skeptical. I pity them. I pity the ones who are afraid of such basic pleasures and I pity the abject losers whose own self esteem is so fragile that they feel the need to control others through convincing them to forgive perfectly reasonable pleasures.
Old 21st August 2017, 12:34 AM   #37
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

I understand your dietary claims just fine. I just know you're lying though your teeth about them.
Most people in the world are not rich.
They pay 70% - 80% of their wage on food.
My eating lifestyle give to those people a great opportunity to pay for their food 1/7 of amount they pay today.
This way most people of the world can save 60%-68% of their wage and to become much more happy and free, and well educated then they are today.

I live for those 3,5 years as if my income has been increase 5-6 times.
I am so free that I have no any reson to lie.
Old 21st August 2017, 12:44 AM   #38
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Border Reiver View Post
Yes to both.
Why "to both"?!
I think that every facts of my life that I announce in this thread seems you a lie.
May be you need to go to the doctor?
But much better to eat once a day or only in every 2nd days.
After that you will believe of all facts of my eating lifestyle for sure.
Old 21st August 2017, 12:51 AM   #39
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

http://i.imgur.com/evkHuCrl.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/x0MmhRN.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zKFtSzp.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/C3zjy6yh.jpg
If you usually give this food or the similar one to your children - you are their enemy.
Old 21st August 2017, 01:10 AM   #40
Nationalcosmopolitan
Illuminator

tHIS is too much!!

In my future eating project "The Man - Akkumulator"
I will eat averagely once in 24 - 42 days about 1000 kcal of food to get the body cleaning defecation till my weight will not become 42 kg.
According my former 3,5 years great experience i can say that iIt will take me about 400 days.
Then I will eat every day as much as i want till my weight will not recover.
I think it will take me about 400/6=67 days.
I predict that the great ratio of the 6 Days of Creation and the 7th Day of God's Rest - 6/1 will remain.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal