IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags loose change , part 1 , 911 conspiracy theory

Closed Thread
Old 3rd May 2006, 06:38 PM   #2601
Regnad Kcin
Penultimate Amazing

Judging by the content of his posts, our little friend really isn't here to discuss (never mind debate). This is just a place for him to post links and float questions he has no interest in getting answers for.

I'm getting perilously close to reaching for the kitty pics.
Old 3rd May 2006, 06:50 PM   #2602
geggy
Muse

Originally Posted by Gravy View Post
Why deny it? Because all the evidence opposes it, as do all the experts. Name one structural engineer, fire safety engineer, failure analyst or demolitions expert who agrees with you. Give me one name.
Here's a fun 15 mins video for you to look at by MIT engineer Jeff King...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...64959599063248

Btw you still owe me osama tape.
geggy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 06:57 PM   #2603
geggy
Muse

Mr skinny you might want to google around for links.

I don't think you realize how truly dangerous the bush cronies are. They have no regards for human lives. They have strong lust for power and dollar and they put everything into their interest before anything else. Now I'm going a little off the point here as usual to focus on something I have best knowledge on, just to clarify how dangerous they are. In history tells a story of war and profits invasion and mass control. For the mideast to be invaded by the westerns backed by military might serve the interest corporate greed and global finance. The pnac plan to shape the globe for us economic profits will be widely known. Sept 11 was the pretext. Leaked confessions and documents showed that cheney had pre planned infrastructure developement for a post iraq war and profits showed that halliburton has done very well from the war. Carlyle, the arms provider, has done well too. you could say that if carlyle was involved in corruption supplying the arms for the iraq war the shareholders, bushes and bin Ladens will be guilty of treasons and corruption. Bush invaded iraq to control iraq oil reserves for american big moguls and get as many possible contracts for his benefactors. Meetings were held in the us by large companies planning ways to profit off the oil and the rebuilding of a damaged iraq, iran will be no different only with much more oil to plunder.

Sorry but i got to stop here. To be continued
geggy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 07:10 PM   #2604
Regnad Kcin
Penultimate Amazing

Kitty!

Last edited by Regnad Kcin; 3rd May 2006 at 07:55 PM.
Regnad Kcin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 07:14 PM   #2605
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by geggy View Post
Here's a fun 15 mins video for you to look at by MIT engineer Jeff King...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...64959599063248

Btw you still owe me osama tape.
Really? Tell me, what is his current position in the structural engineering dept. at MIT?

Or is he an alumni who graduated from MIT's Electrical Engineering Dept. and abandoned the field in the early 80's to become a medical doctor of some sort (whose medical school info I can't seem to find anywhere...)?
Old 3rd May 2006, 07:27 PM   #2606
Dr Adequate
Banned

I don't think you realize how truly dangerous the bush cronies are. They have no regards for human lives.
Apart from yours, of course.

They're willing to rub out anyone who tells The Truth --- except for you and your chums, who are free to make movies, make websites, host radio shows, pass out leaflets, hold public demonstrations, and generally tell the whole world that George Bush masterminded 9/11 --- and no-one kills you, no-one silences you, no-one threatens you, no-one even tries to buy you off.

Doesn't that seem just a little bit strange to you? That these people have "no regards for human life", and yet such tender regard for your life, liberty, and freedom of speech?

Last edited by Dr Adequate; 3rd May 2006 at 07:30 PM.
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 07:28 PM   #2607
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

Hey!
You gotta admit the the g-ster is getting edumacated. He has learned what Ad Homen means--sorta.
Unfortunately, he hasn't come to realize that defining a rock as granite is not an attack--it is a statement of fact (if the rock is indeed granite).
Ad as for the comment that geggy knows little of physics and other sciences, that is an unjustified opinion. He has proven that he knows less than nothing. His mind actually contains negative science knowledge.
And gravy:
All buildings fall like controlled demolition under the circumstances. That's the beauty of science. It works the same way, under the same circumstances, every time!
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 07:35 PM   #2608
geggy
Muse

Originally Posted by WildCat View Post
Really? Tell me, what is his current position in the structural engineering dept. at MIT?

Or is he an alumni who graduated from MIT's Electrical Engineering Dept. and abandoned the field in the early 80's to become a medical doctor of some sort (whose medical school info I can't seem to find anywhere...)?
Still attacken the messenger and not the message eh?
Old 3rd May 2006, 07:37 PM   #2609
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing

Nope--We'd just like to see some evidence that your sources are familiar with structural analysis and physics in general.
So far you're batting .000
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 07:41 PM   #2610
Dr Adequate
Banned

GFiven that he is not a structural engineer, and that you are not a structural engineer, on what basis do you judge any part of his message to be true? Can you tell me which bit you think is true, and why, given your lack of expertise and his, you find it persuasive?
Dr Adequate is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 07:54 PM   #2611
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Absolutely, when the messenger is pretending to be an expert in a field he is definitely not an expert in.
Old 3rd May 2006, 07:59 PM   #2612
Stellafane
Village Idiot.

Message for geggy

Comrade geggy -- it's time I stop pretending...I've been on your side all along...my previous posts were just to throw the "skeptics" off...to prove it our organization will send you a secret message...look for it on page 6, line 14 of the June issue of the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry (it's the only publication "they" don't control yet).

POWER TO THE PEOPLE MAN!!!
Stellafane is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 08:03 PM   #2613
NobbyNobbs
Gazerbeam's Protege

I don't think you realize how truly dangerous the bush cronies are. They have no regards for human lives. They have strong lust for power and dollar and they put everything into their interest before anything else. Now I'm going a little off the point here as usual to focus on something I have best knowledge on, just to clarify how dangerous they are. In history tells a story of war and profits invasion and mass control. For the mideast to be invaded by the westerns backed by military might serve the interest corporate greed and global finance. The pnac plan to shape the globe for us economic profits will be widely known. Sept 11 was the pretext. Leaked confessions and documents showed that cheney had pre planned infrastructure developement for a post iraq war and profits showed that halliburton has done very well from the war. Carlyle, the arms provider, has done well too. you could say that if carlyle was involved in corruption supplying the arms for the iraq war the shareholders, bushes and bin Ladens will be guilty of treasons and corruption. Bush invaded iraq to control iraq oil reserves for american big moguls and get as many possible contracts for his benefactors. Meetings were held in the us by large companies planning ways to profit off the oil and the rebuilding of a damaged iraq, iran will be no different only with much more oil to plunder.
Holy. Freakin'. Cow.

Something just oozed out my ears. At first I thought it was my brain. Upon inspection, it may have been molten steel.
NobbyNobbs is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 08:04 PM   #2614
bob_kark
Person of Hench

Would you trust a podiatrist to perform a triple bypass on you?

Why would you trust an ex-electrical engineer to tell you why a building collapsed? Does it not seem odd that not one structural engineer in the world supports your case?
Old 3rd May 2006, 08:04 PM   #2615
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Originally Posted by Stellafane View Post
Comrade geggy -- it's time I stop pretending...I've been on your side all along...my previous posts were just to throw the "skeptics" off...to prove it our organization will send you a secret message...look for it on page 6, line 14 of the June issue of the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry (it's the only publication "they" don't control yet).

POWER TO THE PEOPLE MAN!!!
YET, but we have a Chertoff to be named later poised to become editor.
Old 3rd May 2006, 08:06 PM   #2616
shuize
Master Poster

Originally Posted by Dr Adequate View Post

They're willing to rub out anyone who tells The Truth --- except for you and your chums, who are free to make movies, make websites, host radio shows, pass out leaflets, hold public demonstrations, and generally tell the whole world that George Bush masterminded 9/11 --- and no-one kills you, no-one silences you, no-one threatens you, no-one even tries to buy you off.

Doesn't that seem just a little bit strange to you? That these people have "no regards for human life", and yet such tender regard for your life, liberty, and freedom of speech?
Exactly. This is what makes me think that deep down the CTers really don't believe the bile they're spouting. For geggy, and people of his ilk, it's just a game: "To hell with the memories of the victims, we're special. We've got the 'truth' so let's call for another government investigation -- 'cause, like, everyone knows, man, the 'evil' government that murdered thousands of civilians is going to crack under the weight of our 'evidence' and come clean this time."
shuize is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 08:16 PM   #2617
Ramooone
Thinker

its getting emotional on the loosers board:

Quote:
I'm really proud to say I'm a tiny part of this forum. I never thought in my life I'd ever be part of anything like this, I've never voted and have never given any thought to the politics of the government. I don't think I have read a book in over thrity years and in the last few months since I saw LooseChange2 and joined this forum, I must have read thousands of articles. This is all out of character for me, strange how one thing like the LooseChange2 video has affected me. I see things so differently now, the people that really know me are shocked and can't believe this new side of me. I know about corrupt first hand, but mass murder where our government is complicit, I for the first time in my life would like to know the "Truth." I don't care how ugly it is, I really want the Truth of 9/11.

Thanks Datars and Everyone,
LOUIE - Scaffold Rider "
Ramooone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 08:29 PM   #2618
Pardalis
Banned

Once again, geggy backed into a corner, with his same old unreliable CT sources, his only answer is anti-Bush propaganda.

It's like whenever people have an intelligent conversation about the possibility of life on other planets, some freak comes in and talks about UFO's.

Last edited by Pardalis; 3rd May 2006 at 08:34 PM.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 08:32 PM   #2619
Pardalis
Banned

quote from LOUIE - Scaffold Rider
"I don't think I have read a book in over thrity years and in the last few months since I saw LooseChange2 and joined this forum, I must have read thousands of articles."

That says alot.
Pardalis is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 08:34 PM   #2620
Manny
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Pardalis View Post
Once again, geggy backed into a corner, with his same old unreliable CT sources, his only answer is anti-Bush propaganda.
Heh. Who's gonna break it to him that the people in this thread run about, oh, 99 44/100 to 56/100 against Bush but 100 to zero that he was involved with the 9-11 attacks?
Manny is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 08:48 PM   #2621
money
Muse

Originally Posted by manny View Post
Heh. Who's gonna break it to him that the people in this thread run about, oh, 99 44/100 to 56/100 against Bush but 100 to zero that he was involved with the 9-11 attacks?

I think you should do it.

www.stopsylvia.com
money is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 10:03 PM   #2622
DavidJames
Penultimate Amazing

geggy - take a look at the other threads in this forum. Psychics, bigfoot, ghosts, Astrology, Homeopathy, Edgar Cayce, and the 911 CT. Guess what all of them have in common?

tick, tick tick
Ding

None of the claims are substantiated with honest evidence.

You are not alone geggy, should you fall out of favor at Loose Change, you have friends out there. Friends who also believe things and then filter all they see through the cloud of that belief.
For 15 years I never put anyone on ignore. I felt it important to see everyone's view point. Finally I realized the value of some views can be measured in negative terms and were personally destructive.
DavidJames is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 10:18 PM   #2623
TjW
Penultimate Amazing

Okay, I know I'm late to the dogpile on the suitcase nuke, but don't you think a suitcase nuke would have shown up on the seismometer data?
TjW is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 11:05 PM   #2624
hellaeon
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Dr Adequate View Post

dont speak such logic! blasphemy....
hellaeon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 11:08 PM   #2625
hellaeon
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by rwguinn View Post
Hey!
Ad as for the comment that geggy knows little of physics and other sciences, that is an unjustified opinion. He has proven that he knows less than nothing. His mind actually contains negative science knowledge.
hahahaha mate, thats pretty funny.
hellaeon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 3rd May 2006, 11:24 PM   #2626
hellaeon
Graduate Poster

Geggy:

Quote:

I notice you have stumbled across a few obvious displays of possible corruption. Thats common. Trust me, your not unique for seeing that. Everyone does it. The media always report on it - strange considering they are government controlled Trick is, you see it as part of some massive movie style plot. Others just think 'what pr*cks'.

At the end of the day, as romantic as this sounds for a conspiracy its just conjecture. You must remember that. Remember they went to iraq to get the WMD's. That US government is so sloppy, that in the effort to try and hide the trooth of 9/11 they forgot to plant a WMD in iraq! Fools!
Old 3rd May 2006, 11:34 PM   #2627
Pardalis
Banned

Once you get caught in the paranoid mechanism, it's difficult to get out of it. It's a mechanism that will only push you further into psychosis. For your own good geggy, don't go back to these CT sites and concentrate on what's important, your life, your daughter.

You have plenty of reasons to dislike the Bush administration, you are absolutely intitled to your opinion. Nobody is going to keep that right away from you, not even the government itself. But don't combine political opinion with belief in an alternate reality. It's a bad mix, a drug that will only do you harm.
Have you read any of what I said geggy? Judging by your recent posts,obviousl you haven't considered my warnings.

Let me try again, because I'm also starting to think that you are reaching out to us, in some unconscious way. I’m URGING YOU, what you are doing is very dangerous. To have an opinion on your government’s politics is one thing, but you mixing it up with paranoia is another. Keeping an open eye on things is a good reflex, dirty dealings and conniving do happen, especially in politics. That’s what we call having a critical mind. But this as gone way beyond crititical thinking or even partisan affiliation. The Truth movement is insidiously practicing the mind to think in paranoid terms, to doubt everything and to even challenge logic itself. When you toss logic and your own ability to reason aside, paranoia fills in the void and starts running your life. You will see patterns of deceipt everywhere, it will cloud your judgment and make you do things you never would have done. The mind is a very dangerous think to mess with.

The human brain isn't a gift from nature to be taken for granted, it's a responsability.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self_propaganda

Propaganda comes in many shapes and sizes. It’s not just an institutionalised creation. You’re so focused on the Big Brother from the White House that you don’t see that you are being manipulated by another type of tyranny, the FEAR that things might not be what they seem. Slowly the IDEA becomes the charismatic leader of a new kind of cult, the search for the Truth. The CTs unwillingness to look at real evidence, to dismiss basic logic, to me, sounds a hell of a lot like what people in cults do. And face it, you do show all the signs. CTs always say “Wake up” or “ Open your Eyes.”, as if only you allowed yourself to believe you would see the Truth. Actually, that’s what paranoia does, it lets you see things that are not there.

I encourage you to think for yourself. Investigate by looking at DIFFERENT SOURCES. Don’t let your internal fears and political beliefs influence your assertion of the data you collect. You definately distrust your government, so you got their propaganda in check... that’s good. But now apply that same technique to your CT friends. Be your own person, let yourself decide. Don’t believe, THINK!
Old 4th May 2006, 03:32 AM   #2628
OMGturt1es
Graduate Poster

i love you all. this thread is like eyeball sex.

thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you.

but yeah, slow down a bit, eh? i'm finally at page 33...
OMGturt1es is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2006, 03:44 AM   #2629
brodski
Tea-Time toad

Originally Posted by TjW View Post
Okay, I know I'm late to the dogpile on the suitcase nuke, but don't you think a suitcase nuke would have shown up on the seismometer data?
Don’t be silly, it was a magic nuke, which doesn't kill all the people who are in the immediate vicinity when it goes off, produces no radiation and makes buildings collapse from near the top down, even though it is placed in the basement. It also produces severe aeroplane related hallucinations. These magic nukes are also readily available and cheaper than paying for asbestos removal. It all makes sense when you think about it…
brodski is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2006, 04:30 AM   #2630
geggy
Muse

[quote=Pardalis;1616673]Have you read any of what I said geggy? Judging by your recent posts,obviousl you haven't considered my warnings.

Let me try again, because I'm also starting to think that you are reaching out to us, in some unconscious way. I
Old 4th May 2006, 04:33 AM   #2631
Belz...
Fiend God

The power of christ compels you
That's it. I think his mind broke.

"My views are nonsense. So what?" - BobTheCoward

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2006, 04:40 AM   #2632
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Stellafane View Post
to prove it our organization will send you a secret message...look for it on page 6, line 14 of the June issue of the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry (it's the only publication "they" don't control yet).
I knew it! As soon as I learned that Judy Wood, that oft-referenced professor of billiard ball physics, was a specialist in the material properties of human teeth, I suspected that JPD was a covert mouthpiece for the Rebellion.
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2006, 04:40 AM   #2633
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

Originally Posted by brodski View Post
Don’t be silly, it was a magic nuke...It also produces severe aeroplane related hallucinations.
That would explain these quotes from "No-planer" Jimmy Walters' website:
Quote:
What about all the witnesses? We have never found any reliable witnesses to these alleged big passenger jets. We find people who saw "something", who were home in bed with the drapes drawn and still "saw the plane" they think, because they heard the explosion…

We caution everyone that false-memories are easily planted about what people think they should have seen. Also, the mind is a computer that interprets signals from the eyes.
Old 4th May 2006, 04:43 AM   #2634
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

quote from LOUIE - Scaffold Rider
"I don't think I have read a book in over thrity years and in the last few months since I saw LooseChange2 and joined this forum, I must have read thousands of articles."

That says alot.
As does: "I see things so differently now, the people that really know me are shocked and can't believe this new side of me."
chipmunk stew is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2006, 04:43 AM   #2635
Gravy
Downsitting Citizen

[quote=geggy;1616886]
Have you read any of what I said geggy? Judging by your recent posts,obviousl you haven't considered my warnings.

Let me try again, because I'm also starting to think that you are reaching out to us, in some unconscious way. I
I suppose he'll come back and edit this, but wouldn't it be cool if that's his last post?
Geggy, that is, not Pardalis.
Old 4th May 2006, 04:47 AM   #2636
Belz...
Fiend God

Originally Posted by geggy
Bobkark...EPA, who the bush administration has a stanglehold of, lied to the ground zero crew and assured to them the air was safe to breath. Get it?
Would you mind providing evidence for this claim ?

Actually, several witnesses have claimed the bomb went off in the basement of south tower at the same time the north tower was struck.
Well, gee. I'd think a jet flying into a building would make quite a BANG indeed.

Some info relating to sept 11 that I find may be fabricated by desperate fools on both sides, but I don't know well enough about science to tell if it's true or not.
And yet you persist in claiming that it IS ? I'm more and more convinced that you don't yeally believe those things you say, here.

Quote:
But I'm willing to listen to both sides of theories as to why the buildings fell. I'm more convinced by the controlled demo theory.
You're not MORE convinced, you're convinced. But you don't even know why.

Quote:
The physics of the wtc falling is much too similiar to building implosions, straight down and free fall.
First, for your information, controlled demos aren't free fall. Otherwise they wouldn't be controlled.

Second, I repeat: do you have any examples of scryscrapers that fell in a non-controlled fashion ? If not, how could you DAMN tell the difference ?

Quote:
I'm just trying to suggest that the commission report and the FEMA/NIST reports is a total fabrication without being labelled a conspiracy theorist.
Well you are theorising about a conspiracy.

Quote:
True the building could have fell as the bomb went off in the basement to cut the core columns, but the thing is that wtc towers are extremely sturdy buildings, it would take a stripping and cutting of the entire towers that the blasting in the basement could not have be able to take it down alone.
So no explosives ?

Quote:
I've seen puffs ejecting at an accelerating speed out of the building as it fell,
Are you backtracking on your previous sentence ? Cause this doesn't follow.

And how could you POSSIBLY see the acceleration of puffs of smoke ?

Quote:
which characterizes explosive charges that were going off. Why deny it?
Because you're wrong. Remember my example ?

Floor X+1 --------------
Office space
Floor X --------------

You'd expect SOME acceleration when X+1 comes crashing down on X.

Belz... is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 4th May 2006, 04:51 AM   #2637
chipmunk stew
Philosopher

Whoa. Geggy, if this was posted in error, consider the possibility that this was a subconscious gesture to yourself. A spark of truth trying to break through.
Old 4th May 2006, 04:54 AM   #2638
Belz...
Fiend God

I don't think you realize how truly dangerous the bush cronies are. They have no regards for human lives.
Are we still debating facts, here ?

Oh, wait. You were never debating facts.

Quote:
They have strong lust for power and dollar and they put everything into their interest before anything else.
Of course. They're the government. But then, that doesn't prove anything, does it ?

Quote:
In history tells a story of war and profits invasion and mass control.
Damn. Those goalposts are moving faster than a [insert joke here]. Care to adress ANY of the points raised in the last three PAGES, Geggy ?

Old 4th May 2006, 04:56 AM   #2639
WildCat
NWO Master Conspirator

Uh-oh, "they" have finally tracked down geggy and made him disappear... and in mid-post too!
Old 4th May 2006, 04:59 AM   #2640
geggy
Muse

oops let me fix that other post by starting a new post

i find it twistedly funny that you would associate sept 11 activists with the ufo conspiracy theorsts. I didnt think you would stoop that low. Tell me again, what did UFO have to do with sept 11? I'm really interested in hearing your theories.

Yeah I'm antibush. Any sane person would see that the malevolent activities that he partipicates himself into is against the humanity and i think I've had enough of it. Can you really blame me for it?

I'm curious on what you think of the catapulting of the propaganda on television across the entire NYC region during the months after the sept 11 catastrophe. It wasn't a year until after the catalyzing event that I contacted a friend from NYC and she explained to me that the repeated images of the plane crashing, towers falling were still being shown on television at the time whereas in my home state it was forbidden to show images of sept 11 on television. How do you explain that?
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories