IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags nostradamus

Old 2nd November 2012, 12:32 AM   #1081
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

Originally Posted by Rwalsh View Post
Nostradamus mentions Princess Dianas' age of death.
No he doesn't. He knew nothing whatever about a minor royal who wouldn't be born until centuries after his death.

The mere fact that someone can interpret something he wrote as referring to the death of this particular minor royal (only after it occurred, of course) tells you that his writings can be interpreted as referring to anything that has ever happened, and are therefore utterly worthless as predictions.

Now if you'd used his writings to predict Diana's death before it happened then that would be a little more impressive. But you couldn't have, because that kind of meaning can only be ascribed once you know what you need to twist his words into meaning.

So go on then: use Nostradamus' writings to predict something before it happens. The date of Queen Elizabeth II's death will do fine.

Last edited by Pixel42; 2nd November 2012 at 02:05 AM.
Pixel42 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2012, 01:12 AM   #1082
nathan
Zygoticly Phased

Ive been reading some of the preface, although there are many different prefaces.
why might that be? Perhaps it is because there are many different translations and interpretations of Nostros' ramblings? Or do you think Nostro himself wrote the prefaces to all the translations of his work?
Old 2nd November 2012, 02:53 AM   #1083
Sledge
Grammaton Cleric

Interpreting is not your cup of tea.
And why do you say that?

"Science knows it doesn't know everything, otherwise it would stop" ~ Dara O'Briain.
Sledge is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2012, 06:58 PM   #1084
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Ive been reading some of the preface, although there are many different prefaces. Although He mentions Plutarch, Who happened to go and decipher Oracle of Delphi.

Lucius Mestrius Plutarchus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plutarch

Nostradamus mentions Princess Dianas' age of death. And so. Ive been searching for any clues to when Elizabeth shall sadly pass. After her death, there will be much confusion especially in the political foundation.
So it is said in that time there will be a change in how war is conducted as well.

The whole epistle to King Henry II I feel is written for Elizebeth II. And so if he had given way to princess dianas death. Certainly somewhere.. Which I believe Century X is our present time. Then Queens death is just as piviotol in the changing political role.
Being as the Queen is of rather advanced years predicting her death isn't exactly much of a feat.

Where does Nostradamus mention Diana's name or any other identifying information?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd November 2012, 07:38 PM   #1085
12AX7
Banned

He is said to have cured over 100 people from the plague. And Im sure that would have been a pretty difficult thing to achieve.

Truly mystical stuff.

Quote:
Nostradamus would prescribe fresh air and water for the afflicted, a low-fat diet, new bedding, and often administered an herbal remedy made from rosehips, later discovered to be rich in vitamin C; entire towns recovered. Nostradamus's herbal remedies were common to the era, but his beliefs about infection control could have resulted in charges of heresy and death.

Instead of taking past events and making them fit his writings, please tell us of some upcoming events.

Please.
12AX7 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2012, 07:56 PM   #1086
Rwalsh
Banned

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
No he doesn't. He knew nothing whatever about a minor royal who wouldn't be born until centuries after his death.

The mere fact that someone can interpret something he wrote as referring to the death of this particular minor royal (only after it occurred, of course) tells you that his writings can be interpreted as referring to anything that has ever happened, and are therefore utterly worthless as predictions.

Now if you'd used his writings to predict Diana's death before it happened then that would be a little more impressive. But you couldn't have, because that kind of meaning can only be ascribed once you know what you need to twist his words into meaning.

So go on then: use Nostradamus' writings to predict something before it happens. The date of Queen Elizabeth II's death will do fine.
Seeing as Royalty subjects have vanished over the past.. 500 years. How can you say Queen Elizebeth is Minor? Her Role if pivotal. So was Diana.

So.. That said.

A particular time maybe difficult. But I have been looking into it. But none the less I feel her 98th year she will pass. To Understand the prophecy, you have to look at Diana's prophecies.. perhaps.
Rwalsh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2012, 08:01 PM   #1087
desertgal
Illuminator

Seeing as Royalty subjects have vanished over the past.. 500 years.
Try making sense.

Quote:
How can you say Queen Elizebeth is Minor? Her Role if pivotal.
No, it isn't.

Quote:
So was Diana.
No, she wasn't.

Quote:
A particular time maybe difficult. But I have been looking into it. But none the less I feel her 98th year she will pass. To Understand the prophecy, you have to look at Diana's prophecies.. perhaps.
Diana didn't make prophecies.

Last edited by desertgal; 3rd November 2012 at 08:03 PM.
desertgal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2012, 08:04 PM   #1088
Rwalsh
Banned

Originally Posted by Elypsis44 View Post
Truly mystical stuff.

Instead of taking past events and making them fit his writings, please tell us of some upcoming events.

Please.
Thats tough. I was only able to do that once. And I wasnt that accurate, but I knew Something was going down, (Devastatingly) And it happened within that time frame.

The Link you provided. The first paragraph. The reason why you filled a Brass Bowl. (From What I have been Told). Is becuase If you Lite a flame, And placed it in align with.. The moon reflecting off the water. with the light and the moon off the water is to reflect intresting... Sighting. Although I could be wrong but thats what I have been told.
s said to have remained awake nights for several years, meditating over a brass bowl filled with water.

Last edited by Rwalsh; 3rd November 2012 at 08:07 PM.
Rwalsh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd November 2012, 08:14 PM   #1089
fromdownunder
Philosopher

How can you say Queen Elizebeth is Minor? Her Role if pivotal.
Apart from waving at people while driving past in an open limo, opening fetes and preventing Charles from taking the Throne by persisting in staying alive, how is her roll "pivotal" to anything?

Name any important actions that the Queen has taken a political context and how it has affected the real world since she ascended the Throne in 1953.

Quote:
So was Diana.
Diana had one "pivotal" role - to pump out an heir and a spare, which she did. Then she was divorced and got a whole lot of publicity from the Women's magazines and the tabloids. Explain how "pivotal" anything after William and Harry were born was. Her death meant nothing in realpolitik.

Norm
fromdownunder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2012, 02:16 AM   #1090
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

How can you say Queen Elizebeth is Minor?
I didn't say Queen Elizabeth II was minor, I said Diana was minor. Read more carefully. Diana wasn't even born royal, she married one.

That said, all modern royals are minor compared to the ones that were around when Nostradamus was making up his deliberately vague verse. I doubt he would have considered any modern royal worth a prophecy, even if he had been truly capable of them.

There have been dozens of far more important royals than Diana (and indeed Queen Elizabeth) in the centuries since he died, how many prophecies did he make about them? Why pick these two?

Quote:
But none the less I feel her 98th year she will pass.
OK, we'll have to wait and see if you're right. Not that it would mean much either way.

Last edited by Pixel42; 4th November 2012 at 02:51 AM.
Pixel42 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2012, 02:36 AM   #1091
zooterkin
Nitpicking dilettante
Administrator

Originally Posted by fromdownunder View Post

Diana had one "pivotal" role - to pump out an heir and a spare, which she did. Then she was divorced and got a whole lot of publicity from the Women's magazines and the tabloids. Explain how "pivotal" anything after William and Harry were born was. Her death meant nothing in realpolitik.
And, even if she hadn't fulfilled this role, the royal family would still have carried on regardless (as I believe you are acknowledging by the use of the quotes; just pointing it out for our Canadian friend, who you think might have some idea about his royal family).
Join the JREF Folders ! Team 13232
Ezekiel 23:20
zooterkin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2012, 02:50 AM   #1092
Mojo
Mostly harmless

Nostradamus mentions Princess Dianas' age of death.

No, he didn't. He said that someone would die at the age of 36, but none of the rest of the "prophecy" fits Diana. None of it. This was pointed out on page 1 of the thread.

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky
Mojo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2012, 03:05 AM   #1093
Mojo
Mostly harmless

Originally Posted by Elypsis44 View Post

Please.
Thats tough. I was only able to do that once. And I wasnt that accurate, but I knew Something was going down, (Devastatingly) And it happened within that time frame.

It didn't happen at the time you predicted it would, it didn't happen at the place you predicted, and it wasn't the event you predicted. You predicted that a stadium would collapse in August. An earthquake happened a thousand miles away in May.

Are you now claiming that your prediction was that "Something" would happen somewhere in China, sometime in 2008? If so, you were successful, but it wasn't much of a prediction. China is a big place, and things happen there all the time. To quote Sean84, "something always goes down near the Olympics"

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky
Mojo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2012, 08:02 AM   #1094
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Seeing as Royalty subjects have vanished over the past.. 500 years. How can you say Queen Elizebeth is Minor? Her Role if pivotal. So was Diana.

So.. That said.

You know, I bet I could predict, better than random chance the deaths of most 98 year-olds. Being 98 is the leading cause of death for people who are 98.

It's a bit hard to say the Diana was pivotal. When you look at Edward the Confessor, George III, George IV, Edward III, Elizabeth I... it's hard to say Diana was pivotal when compared to other royals. What was the pivotal event in the Monarchy she oversaw?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th November 2012, 09:14 PM   #1095
Rwalsh
Banned

Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
It didn't happen at the time you predicted it would, it didn't happen at the place you predicted, and it wasn't the event you predicted. You predicted that a stadium would collapse in August. An earthquake happened a thousand miles away in May.

Are you now claiming that your prediction was that "Something" would happen somewhere in China, sometime in 2008? If so, you were successful, but it wasn't much of a prediction. China is a big place, and things happen there all the time. To quote Sean84, "something always goes down near the Olympics"
I felt a disturbance approaching. At which time before then. I was posting such messages via. James Randi's youtube channel. To which they did ask me to phone them. Which I did, But would not speak. Only silence

It was a feeling I had, After which that specific quatrain I was concerned for a long time. IF anything.. That quatrain was the easiest... Specifically mentioning the "Millennium"

Any quatrain that pertains to the Millennium age. I felt most concerned with it particularly. To which I feel, Partially speaking. That Century X is a Millennium, chapter.

The following is a partial list of Queen Elizabeth’s Royal Prerogative Powers:
- The Queen alone, as Head of the Armed Forces, may declare war or peace
- The Queen alone may conclude treaties
- The Queen (as commander-in-chief) may choose and appoint officers of all ranks
- The Queen may convoke, adjourn, remove, and dissolve Parliament
- The Queen may appoint a Prime Minister of her own choosing
- The Queen may dismiss the Prime Minister and his Government
- The Queen can choose and appoint all judges, councillors, officers of state, etc.
- The Queen may initiate criminal proceedings, and she alone can bestow a pardon
- The Queen may refuse the Royal Assent
- The Queen may refuse to dissolve Parliament when requested by the Prime Minister
- The Queen can choose and appoint all Archbishops, Bishops, and ecclesiastical dignitaries
- The Queen may exercise the refusal of the “Queen’s Consent” (direct Monarchical assent is required for a bill affecting the prerogative, hereditary revenues or the personal property or interests of the Crown to be heard in Parliament).
- Since the Sovereign is “first in honour, dignity and in power--and the seat and fountain of all three,'' the Queen may bestow all public honours, including creating peerages or bestowing Orders of Chivalry

Last edited by Rwalsh; 4th November 2012 at 09:16 PM.
Old 5th November 2012, 01:58 AM   #1096
Mojo
Mostly harmless

I felt a disturbance approaching.

You made a prediction. The prediction was wrong.

Old 5th November 2012, 12:12 PM   #1097
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I felt a disturbance approaching. At which time before then. I was posting such messages via. James Randi's youtube channel. To which they did ask me to phone them. Which I did, But would not speak. Only silence

It was a feeling I had, After which that specific quatrain I was concerned for a long time. IF anything.. That quatrain was the easiest... Specifically mentioning the "Millennium"

Any quatrain that pertains to the Millennium age. I felt most concerned with it particularly. To which I feel, Partially speaking. That Century X is a Millennium, chapter.

- The Queen (as commander-in-chief) may choose and appoint officers of all ranks
- The Queen can choose and appoint all judges, councillors, officers of state, etc.
- The Queen may initiate criminal proceedings, and she alone can bestow a pardon
- The Queen may refuse to dissolve Parliament when requested by the Prime Minister
- The Queen can choose and appoint all Archbishops, Bishops, and ecclesiastical dignitaries
- The Queen may exercise the refusal of the “Queen’s Consent” (direct Monarchical assent is required for a bill affecting the prerogative, hereditary revenues or the personal property or interests of the Crown to be heard in Parliament).
- Since the Sovereign is “first in honour, dignity and in power--and the seat and fountain of all three,'' the Queen may bestow all public honours, including creating peerages or bestowing Orders of Chivalry
Nosty still hosed it completely in predicting her death. Of course it's unlikely that Nosty would care about the life of a (now) modern English royal while living in Renascence France and in the employ of a bitter and vindictive Italian noble and widow of a French King who gave his mistress the nicer of the his two Chateau. I can just see Catherine di Medici rolling her eyes as she read the prediction that an English royal would die hundreds of years in the future. "What the hell am I paying this doofus for" I'm sure she thought.
Old 5th November 2012, 01:36 PM   #1098
Mashuna
Ovis ex Machina

For most of these, she's technically got the power to do so, as long as she doesn't do anything foolish like try to invoke any of these powers off her own bat. It's tradition.
Mashuna is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 5th November 2012, 08:32 PM   #1099
Rwalsh
Banned

I fear the present time when the queen shall pass. The world will not be the same

I also fear, In the case of Prince Harry. I believe the reason why he may have been pulled out from the Afghanistan war may have been becuase he was injured.

Or that- in the future time as he has returned there. Maybe captured, or.. wounded to death.

These are things I do fear. In part becuase he returned to afghanistan

Bee's Liqour, and gunshot'
Taking more woman into his own bed, multiply.
The party Life of a Prince with no consequences

concerns included Harry being a high-value target (as several threats by various groups had already been made against him) and the dangers the soldiers around him would face should any attempt be made on the Prince's life or capture.

Last edited by Rwalsh; 5th November 2012 at 09:03 PM.
Old 5th November 2012, 09:59 PM   #1100
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I fear the present time when the queen shall pass. The world will not be the same

I also fear, In the case of Prince Harry. I believe the reason why he may have been pulled out from the Afghanistan war may have been becuase he was injured.

Or that- in the future time as he has returned there. Maybe captured, or.. wounded to death.

These are things I do fear. In part becuase he returned to afghanistan

concerns included Harry being a high-value target (as several threats by various groups had already been made against him) and the dangers the soldiers around him would face should any attempt be made on the Prince's life or capture.
But the British Royals just don't matter that much. They can always find some other member of the lucky sperm club to take the place of a dead one. The overall impact to the UK to the loss of one would be minimal.
Old 6th November 2012, 12:16 AM   #1101
nathan
Zygoticly Phased

I also fear, In the case of Prince Harry. I believe the reason why he may have been pulled out from the Afghanistan war ...
yeah, so removed from there that he's there:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/20205993

You can't even get your facts about the current straight.
Old 6th November 2012, 12:30 AM   #1102
Sideroxylon
Featherless biped

Originally Posted by nathan View Post
yeah, so removed from there that he's there:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/20205993

You can't even get your facts about the current straight.
Symptomatic of the kind of sloppy and lazy thinking that leads to Nostradamus and all kinds of woo being attractive.
Sideroxylon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th November 2012, 12:33 AM   #1103
Craig B
Penultimate Amazing

I fear the present time when the queen shall pass. The world will not be the same ... concerns included Harry being a high-value target (as several threats by various groups had already been made against him) and the dangers the soldiers around him would face should any attempt be made on the Prince's life or capture.
These concerns may well be valid, but if they are they necessarily exclude senior royals from front line service. Why then are so many of them devoted to a military career? If their social status excludes them from the field of battle, then they are surely disqualified from military service, and should seek careers in academia, the arts, or similar enterprises.
Craig B is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th November 2012, 12:54 AM   #1104
Pixel42
Schrödinger's cat

As a British citizen I'm certainly not looking forward to having Charles as king, he's a twit. I'm hoping she'll outlive him, or that he'll be so old by the time he succeeds that he'll see the sense of passing the crown straight on to William, who seems a nice enough lad. But the British monarchy has so little power these days, it really won't matter much. Extra embarrassment is the worst we can expect.

Quote:
I also fear, In the case of Prince Harry.
I fear for every soldier in Afganistan.
Old 6th November 2012, 01:00 AM   #1105
nathan
Zygoticly Phased

Originally Posted by Pixel42 View Post
... he's a twit. I'm hoping ... he'll see the sense of passing the crown ...
you see the problem now?
Old 6th November 2012, 01:01 AM   #1106
zooterkin
Nitpicking dilettante
Administrator

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
But the British Royals just don't matter that much. They can always find some other member of the lucky sperm club to take the place of a dead one. The overall impact to the UK to the loss of one would be minimal.
I think it will be more detrimental to the royal family, and the country, if the the succession goes according to plan. Next in line is a meddling fool.
zooterkin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th November 2012, 06:31 AM   #1107
desertgal
Illuminator

Oh, please do tell us how the passing of Elizabeth II will change "the world".

Quote:
He hasn't been pulled out of Afghanistan.

Quote:
He's a soldier. He signed up for it. Every soldier on active duty in Afghanistan faces the same risks. Are you saying that Harry being injured or killed is somehow more significant?

Quote:
Consequences of what? Acting like a young, single guy? He's not hurting anyone. If he wants to enjoy a hedonistic lifestyle, what difference does it make to anyone but him? Is your own life being unfairly altered because Prince Harry gets laid?

Oh, wait, I forgot. Harry's going to be "King of the Throne". That makes all the difference.
desertgal is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 7th November 2012, 06:21 AM   #1108
Rincewind
Philosopher

Originally Posted by zooterkin View Post
I think it will be more detrimental to the royal family, and the country, if the the succession goes according to plan. Next in line is a meddling fool.
Actually, Chuck isn't all bad...

If it wasn't for him, I might not have developed republican tendencies...

(True confession - I'm not really from Ankh-Morpork - I'm really a Brit!)

I should add that I agree with Zooterkin, too...

Last edited by Rincewind; 7th November 2012 at 06:22 AM.
Rincewind is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th November 2012, 01:49 PM   #1109
Andy_Ross
Penultimate Amazing

Harry was serving in a Cavelry Regiment in an Observation Platoon.

He was pulled out when the press reported he was there.
He has gone back recently flying an Apache.
Andy_Ross is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2012, 06:21 AM   #1110
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
Harry was serving in a Cavelry Regiment in an Observation Platoon.

He was pulled out when the press reported he was there.
He has gone back recently flying an Apache.
Let's hope he's better at being mother CAS than he is at keeping pictures of himself naked out of the press.
Old 12th November 2012, 09:30 AM   #1111
Rwalsh
Banned

In Century X, You find many quatrains of him speaking of England. Which is located in the united kingdom. So instead of speaking about france all the time, which he most commonly dose. In century X he speaks about England a couple of times.

Last edited by Rwalsh; 12th November 2012 at 09:33 AM.
Old 12th November 2012, 10:06 AM   #1112
zooterkin
Nitpicking dilettante
Administrator

In Century X, You find many quatrains of him speaking of England. Which is located in the united kingdom. So instead of speaking about france all the time, which he most commonly dose. In century X he speaks about England a couple of times.
Which?
Old 12th November 2012, 10:08 AM   #1113
nathan
Zygoticly Phased

Originally Posted by zooterkin View Post
Which?
you know! the ones where he predicts diana's car crash of a divorce!
Old 12th November 2012, 10:30 AM   #1114
Rwalsh
Banned

Century X 100

The great empire will be for England, The pempotam for more than three hundred years: Great forces pass by sea and land, The Lusitains will not be content.

The young heir to the British realm, Whom his dying father will have recommended: The latter dead 'Lonole' will dispute with him, And from the son the realm demanded

Last edited by Rwalsh; 12th November 2012 at 10:33 AM.
Old 12th November 2012, 10:50 AM   #1115
zooterkin
Nitpicking dilettante
Administrator

Century X 100

The great empire will be for England, The pempotam for more than three hundred years: Great forces pass by sea and land, The Lusitains will not be content.

The young heir to the British realm, Whom his dying father will have recommended: The latter dead 'Lonole' will dispute with him, And from the son the realm demanded
Well, I guess that answers the question, "many or a couple?".
Old 12th November 2012, 10:54 AM   #1116
dafydd
Banned

Pempotam is a meaningless word that old Nostra made up, just like the rest of his nonsense. And just who was old Nostra writing for? If somebody had bought the book back then they would have had to wait for hundreds of years to find out if they had got value for money. What kind of idiot would purchase a book like that?
dafydd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2012, 11:11 AM   #1117
Elizabeth I
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dafydd View Post
And just who was old Nostra writing for? If somebody had bought the book back then they would have had to wait for hundreds of years to find out if they had got value for money. What kind of idiot would purchase a book like that?
Elizabeth I is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2012, 11:13 AM   #1118
Spektator
Watching . . . always watching.

Wasn't Maurice the Pempotam of Love? Or was that Pompatus?
Spektator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th November 2012, 11:53 AM   #1119
aleCcowaN
imperfecto del subjuntivo

Location: stranded at Buenos Aires, a city that, like NYC or Paris, has so little to offer...
Pempotam? Nostradamus wrote like others spoke in tongues otherwise, how could you notice the connexion with the spiritual order of the arcane knowledge? An ancient tradition kept alive today by the Crazy Cat Lady and others. How glossolalic of him!
Old 12th November 2012, 12:47 PM   #1120
desertgal
Illuminator

And this has what to do with Prince Harry?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » General Skepticism and The Paranormal