ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 25th August 2009, 01:45 PM   #1
Luntoc
Scholar

What are the worse 9/11 conspiracy websites?

I personally think Rense.com is the worst of them all. I don't particularly like any of them. But rense is the worse in my opinion.
Luntoc is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2009, 03:33 PM   #2
njslim
Graduate Poster

ABOVE TOP SECRET has its coterie of loons - regularly habg out there and try inject
some sanity in discussions
njslim is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2009, 04:01 PM   #3
Longfellow
St. Louis Cardinals Fanatic

Rense is pretty bad. Of course, you have to include any website associated with the current version of Loose Change (or Dylan Avery, for that matter) or the one with the unemployed pilot (I'll refrain from naming it) who claims to be guiding the 'truth'. Or those loons that claim Flight 77 didn't hit the Pentagon. And infowars. Anything involving Alex Jones.

The list goes on.
World Series wins: 1926, 1931, 1934, 1942, 1944, 1946, 1964, 1967, 1982, 2006, 2011
Longfellow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2009, 04:07 PM   #4
NickUK
Critical Thinker

Killtown's http://forum.911movement.org/ by a long, long way in my humble opinion.

Unless any other sites have threads about why the heroic Hudson River plane landing incident was a government black-op, then I believe it has all the bases covered as regards hilairious insanity.

"that is a popular misconception or LIE...not saying you are lying, just saying that is not true..."

Last edited by NickUK; 25th August 2009 at 04:07 PM. Reason: typo
NickUK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2009, 04:09 PM   #5
jhunter1163
beer-swilling semiliterate

Location: Connecticut, or King Arthur's Court. Hard to tell sometimes.
There are good 9/11 conspiracy websites?
Old 25th August 2009, 04:20 PM   #6
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Originally Posted by jhunter1163 View Post
Dude...that's like asking "Is there a good venereal disease?"
Old 25th August 2009, 04:27 PM   #7
fourtoe
Graduate Poster

I think I can find a way to argue this to be true, actually. I enjoy listening to debates and radio call in interviews and there are a few Truther sites that I always find myself downloading mp3s of debates of.

Now there are a few debunker sites that offer debate mp3s but they are very few compared to the Truther sites.
-The thread for discussing/reviewing and posting any 911 related debates one can find!
fourtoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2009, 04:41 PM   #8
sylvan8798
Master Poster

It doesn't get much worse than Judy Wood and company.
sylvan8798 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2009, 05:54 PM   #9
Myron Proudfoot
Master Poster

Webfairy

Webfairy still have a site? Itr was more than a little insane. And Spooked911's sites with childish drawings on notebook paper, like some deranged 3d grader, deserve a mention too...
Old 25th August 2009, 06:36 PM   #10
kookbreaker
Evil Fokker

Godlikeproductions was where the nutbars among nutbars go to rave.

Thanks for helping me win Best Toys in Philly Voter in 2011,2012, and 2014! We won' be discussing the disappointment that was 2013.
kookbreaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2009, 06:56 PM   #11
Walter Ego
Illuminator

Originally Posted by knife fight colobus View Post
I think I can find a way to argue this to be true, actually. I enjoy listening to debates and radio call in interviews and there are a few Truther sites that I always find myself downloading mp3s of debates of.

Now there are a few debunker sites that offer debate mp3s but they are very few compared to the Truther sites.
I have some truther vs. debunker debates on my video blog... there are mp3 links when I could find them.

http://911vids.blogspot.com/2008/02/...te-wtc-cd.html

http://911vids.blogspot.com/2008/04/...with-mike.html

http://911vids.blogspot.com/2008/04/...lex-jones.html

http://911vids.blogspot.com/2008/08/...ies-radio.html

http://911vids.blogspot.com/2008/08/...nterviews.html

http://911vids.blogspot.com/2009/02/...-vs-jason.html

http://911vids.blogspot.com/2009/03/...ven-jones.html
Walter Ego is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th August 2009, 07:42 PM   #12
fourtoe
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Walter Ego View Post
Yeah your website is pretty good, too. A while back I got the Mike McConnell mp3s and that guy does an awesome job against three super-smug Truthers.
-The thread for discussing/reviewing and posting any 911 related debates one can find!
fourtoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2009, 04:45 AM   #13
rjh01
Gentleman of leisure
Tagger

Yes, you are reading one now.
rjh01 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 26th August 2009, 05:01 AM   #14
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

There is a special place in my home where I go to show my appreciation of Killtown. It contains a ceramic vessel with a water supply linked to an automatic cut-off valve.
leftysergeant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2009, 02:51 AM   #15
Scott Sommers
Illuminator

Originally Posted by sylvan8798 View Post
It doesn't get much worse than Judy Wood and company.
No way. Judy Wood is absolutely the best. She has so many pictures. Besides, who could come with a cooler name than 'The New Hiroshima'?

She may have sanity issues, but her site offers endless hours of entertainment.
Scott Sommers is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2009, 03:50 AM   #16
Oliver
Penultimate Amazing

www.erichufschmid.net/
Oliver is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2009, 05:36 AM   #17
leftysergeant
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
Bring garlic, wooden stakes, crucifixes and torches when you visit, and bleach for your bathwater later.
leftysergeant is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2009, 07:52 AM   #18
NickUK
Critical Thinker

Woah! I stand corrected!

"that is a popular misconception or LIE...not saying you are lying, just saying that is not true..."
NickUK is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 27th August 2009, 08:14 AM   #19
fourtoe
Graduate Poster

omg I've been to this site before when I found out my boss was a Holocaust denier. I googled his name and all these wonderfully-insane websites came up.
Old 28th August 2009, 10:36 AM   #20
A W Smith
Philosopher

Farther down the rabbit hole.

for weirdness, Paula Gloria, All her videos are like this. I cant keep from chuckling.

http://www.livevideo.com/video/567B3...-tipsy-an.aspx
Galileo:The jury said I didn't have any mental defects or diseases, they declared me 100% sane. Has a jury ever declared you sane?
Don’t get me lol’n off my chesterfield dude.
A W Smith is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories