ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 1st September 2009, 04:51 PM   #1
mythstifieD
Critical Thinker

Truther Cannibalism

This is disgusting, absolutely disgusting. And a perfect example at how quick some truthers are to accuse people into treachery just to keep their paradigm of craziness intact. I heard about Beverly Eckert, a 9/11 activist, dying in a freak plane crash right after meeting Obama. The original CT was that Obama had her killed. Well, this is a crazy twist on it. There was no plane crash.. she's still alive.. she was a shill the whole time, and now is retired, probably on some paradise island somewhere...

They don't even respect their own dead and they claim to respect the dead of those on 9/11??

http://forum.911movement.org/index.php?showtopic=7048
mythstifieD is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 05:04 PM   #2
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

Quote:
When you think about it, the "Fake Crash" theory makes complete sense!
Stundie worthy. It's sometimes funny how the paranoid schizophrenic mind interprets and processes data, and the conclusions it can draw..that the rest of us just shake our heads in disbelief over. Go figure.
Old 1st September 2009, 05:08 PM   #3
CYiNCE
Scholar

Some people are so painfully stupid. A google search for Obama handshake showed this on 2nd page

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/200...bamaChavez.jpg

Its the exact same handshake.
CYiNCE is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 05:24 PM   #4
Caustic Logic
Illuminator

Lulz of a page there
Quote:
I was considering the possibility that Eckert, as a 9/11 perp, was murdered for "Perps-Killing-Off-Perps" motives
That's worse than shill, thank God for saner minds, eh?

On the "composite" photo:

Quote:
the thumb appears to emanate from the wrist.
they do that aright
Quote:
I do see the line under his chin. Good find.
The neck flap! Proof that Obama's not quite as young as he tries to seem! OMG!
Caustic Logic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 05:27 PM   #5
Lupie

Wow,

Troofers are totally devoid of any technical knowledge or expertise in every relevant field concerning 9/11. Yet we are now asked to add forensic photo-interpretation to the list of "skills" they posess? More troofer garbage.

L.

Last edited by Lupie; 1st September 2009 at 05:28 PM.
Lupie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 05:27 PM   #6
Caustic Logic
Illuminator

Originally Posted by CYiNCE View Post
Some people are so painfully stupid. A google search for Obama handshake showed this on 2nd page

No it's not, but it is a good excuse to remind us that Obama smilingly shook Chavez's hand once.
Caustic Logic is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 05:45 PM   #7
CYiNCE
Scholar

Originally Posted by Caustic Logic View Post
No it's not, but it is a good excuse to remind us that Obama smilingly shook Chavez's hand once.
I didn't literally mean the same, (as in I believe the expert photo analysis) but the hand itself is similar in both photos, contradicting the claims made on the page. Specifically:

Sure enough, her hand is in an impossible position

I'm simply remarking there are other photos with Obamas hand in this impossible position.
CYiNCE is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 05:48 PM   #8
Björn Toulouse
Cavitus Rectum

Quote:
I see what you're saying! That hand shake definitely doesn't look right and I do see the line under his chin. Good find.

It's the sooper-seekrit NWO handshake, dummy, and the line under the chin is where the skin suit covers the reptilian scales.

Belisarius
Björn Toulouse is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 06:58 PM   #9
mythstifieD
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by CYiNCE View Post

I think you found the source image!!! OMGZ it's troo!
mythstifieD is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 07:00 PM   #10
mythstifieD
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Björn Toulouse View Post
It's the sooper-seekrit NWO handshake, dummy, and the line under the chin is where the skin suit covers the reptilian scales.
No it's not!

... not the one *I* was taught, at least
Old 1st September 2009, 07:19 PM   #11
WUBRINY63
Banned

Originally Posted by mythstifieD View Post
This is disgusting, absolutely disgusting. And a perfect example at how quick some truthers are to accuse people into treachery just to keep their paradigm of craziness intact. I heard about Beverly Eckert, a 9/11 activist, dying in a freak plane crash right after meeting Obama. The original CT was that Obama had her killed. Well, this is a crazy twist on it. There was no plane crash.. she's still alive.. she was a shill the whole time, and now is retired, probably on some paradise island somewhere...

They don't even respect their own dead and they claim to respect the dead of those on 9/11??

How do you know it was a truther who posted that? Maybe it was you. Anyway, does it matter?
WUBRINY63 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 07:26 PM   #12
Justin39640
Illuminator

Originally Posted by WUBRINY63 View Post
How do you know it was a truther who posted that? Maybe it was you. Anyway, does it matter?
false flag forum posts?
add that to the false flag vandalism (skip a few pages you'll see)
Old 1st September 2009, 07:27 PM   #13
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

No it's not!

... not the one *I* was taught, at least

What, you think we teach newbie shills the real secret handshake? You're at least 3 promotions away from even a approximation of the One True Shake.
Old 1st September 2009, 07:32 PM   #14
Arus808
Philosopher

omg...analyzing a highly compressed JPEG photo posted to the net to see if it was a composite....photographers and graphic artists are shaking their head at this.

“Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 150.”
“Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”
Arus808 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 08:27 PM   #15
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by Arus808 View Post
photographers and graphic artists are shaking their head at this.

Not to mention, any martial artist who's ever twisted a wrist...
Old 1st September 2009, 08:29 PM   #16
Elizabeth I
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
What, you think we teach newbie shills the real secret handshake? You're at least 3 promotions away from even a approximation of the One True Shake.
And don't even ask what you have to do to merit wearing one of the Rings of Power!
Elizabeth I is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 08:31 PM   #17
Regnad Kcin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Horatius View Post
What, you think we teach newbie shills the real secret handshake?
Ask nice and I'll teach you the secret milkshake.
Old 1st September 2009, 10:42 PM   #18
Crazytimes
Critical Thinker

Will you please just admit that the link provided is absolutely insane and the people posting should be checked into a hospital ASAP ?
Crazytimes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 10:43 PM   #19
TruthersLie
This space for rent.

Originally Posted by Regnad Kcin View Post
Ask nice and I'll teach you the secret milkshake.
Yes, but does your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?

and are they like "it's better than yours?"

TruthersLie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 10:59 PM   #20
mythstifieD
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Crazytimes View Post
Will you please just admit that the link provided is absolutely insane and the people posting should be checked into a hospital ASAP ?
Like, think about it.. Apparently this lady dedicated her life to so-called "911 Truth". Now, right or wrong, she is now being chewed up and spat out by the very people who were supposed to be her support. How sad must it be to be in a movement that will piss on your grave. I can't believe I ever associated with such horrid and insane people!

Wild thing is, is this may be how the whole movement started. A few insane people saw the devil in the clouds of 9/11, then saw a little more, then a little more, then OMFG a relevant question pops up, then they read into it a little more, and a little more.. and suddenly Bush, after being in office only 8 months, masterminded the most elaborate and ballsy (I'm a little shocked that word is in my 'dictionary') false flag attack in history!

Pathetic, really.
Old 1st September 2009, 11:00 PM   #21
mythstifieD
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by TruthersLie View Post
Yes, but does your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?

and are they like "it's better than yours?"

No
Old 1st September 2009, 11:35 PM   #22
Lupie

Do you have anything constructive to add to the conversation? Or are you yet another "I hate debunkers no matter what!" kind of person? I think you could care less about "the truth". It's just a cheap prop for you. You are just another uneducated, ignorant, and sorry individual who thinks that they "have the goods" on everyone else. Instead of pissing and moaning on multiple websites about "the truth" , why don't you get off of your lazy ass, and actually do something to help your cause? Your lack of action paints a clear picture. And that picture, is called Pathetic.

L.

Last edited by Lupie; 2nd September 2009 at 12:18 AM.
Lupie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 1st September 2009, 11:41 PM   #23
Caustic Logic
Illuminator

Quote:
the thumb appears to emanate from the wrist.
I've just been thinking of that observation all night and chuckling about it. I don't know why, is there a "funny bone" spot where your wristand thumb meet that makes you smile when you think about it? It's a simple experiment that's been working for me...

THAT is the purpose of this for me, and also this helps show how cynically paranoid plus stupid the Truther mindset really is. It's a public service message with no value for most but possiblly much value to a few people out there. WUBRINY is not ready to come back to sanity yet. Some need to hit bottom first.
Old 2nd September 2009, 07:39 AM   #24
sylvan8798
Master Poster

I live in buffalo, and this is just offensive. Period.
sylvan8798 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 2nd September 2009, 11:31 AM   #25
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Elizabeth I View Post
And don't even ask what you have to do to merit wearing one of the Rings of Power!

We don't wants to give away our secrets, do we, Precious?
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories