ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 28th August 2009, 05:43 AM   #1
CHF
Illuminator

Sept 11, 2009

So what do the truthers have planned for the eight anniversary of the 9/11 atrocity?

I'm sure the NYC truthers will be pissing on the dead at Ground Zero, as usual...

The Toronto truthers will be screaming in the street, either Dundas Square or Union Station...

Richard Gage will be trying to stir up jihad at a mosque...

Any other plans to kick-start the revolution?
CHF is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2009, 05:51 AM   #2
ref
Master Poster

they have two separate fests in NYC, featuring kind of similar lineups.

http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com...fer-fests.html

Conspiracy theories abound and I believe firmly that all of them are without merit. - Chief Daniel Nigro
ref is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2009, 07:53 AM   #3
gmanontario
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by CHF View Post
So what do the truthers have planned for the eight anniversary of the 9/11 atrocity?

I'm sure the NYC truthers will be pissing on the dead at Ground Zero, as usual...

The Toronto truthers will be screaming in the street, either Dundas Square or Union Station...

Richard Gage will be trying to stir up jihad at a mosque...

Any other plans to kick-start the revolution?
It won't be union station unless they walk like the rest of the crowd. With all the construction going on and planned, aside from the hot dog stands and the permitted groups nobody is allowed to block or impede the flow of pedestrian traffic at all on Bay, York or Front streets.

It would be nice to see a screaming match between the truthers and the "JESUS" guy at Dundas Square though.

I may even drop in to see them since I'm on holidays that week and have nothing planned so far.

Red Green
gmanontario is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2009, 07:55 AM   #4
Macgyver1968
Philosopher

I think most of them are planning on leveling up their cleric and getting that new uber armor.
Old 28th August 2009, 09:36 AM   #5
Sunray Breaker
Critical Thinker

I'm sure We Are Change will be passing out DVD's and holding up dumb sign on 16th street mall in denver. I'm trying to get a friend to go with me to pass out dvd's of screw loose change followed by clips from hardfire, and youtube, to counter the bastards
"There are times, however, and this is one of them, when even being right feels wrong. What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death?" - HST
If you really believe that death leads to eternal bliss, then why are you wearing a seatbelt? - Doug Stanhope
Sunray Breaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2009, 09:37 AM   #6
Sunray Breaker
Critical Thinker

Oh yeah...And my talks here have inspired a poem.

My bad if there's a wee bit of woo in their...I'm a recovering woo-coholic:

Who decides what rights might be liked

And the laws that cause all the union strikes?

Who creates that public rage,

becomes the next sage, To take center stage

Conduct a mob filled with angst

To place their names on the next history page?

What pushes them?

To the top or wherever they might stop.

Do they enter our houses of liberty with tyranny in their blood?

Or do they grow from our soil? And are they Still brushing off the mud?

Is he a likely tyrant

with his eyes set on violence?

Or an inspiring light that

Reminds us that the plight

Doesn’t stop overnight.

To fight both for life

and women’s rights

at the same time.

Do we not expect him to

Represent his agendas

With a plethora of headless half truth?

Doesn’t he have to?

To please 300 million children that look to him for

Billions to fix the broke civilians?

To mop up the slop

Under the rug we forgot

Whether or not we could smell the rot

We always knew it was there.

Can we really expect a new beginning,

A sweet warm healing

cream filled candy filling

Or is it the same old game that’s been played for decades

The tyranny of the majority.

There will ALWAYS be

the angry, the poor,

the disappointed and sore

The rich and wealthy

The sick and healthy

The Hated and loved

The rapist and “the one”

The safe and the gunned

The jaded and stunned.

The smart and the dumb

The finger and thumb

The teeth and the gums

The painful and numb

Utopia sounds great on paper

But to the average investigator

It’s way worse than the way we're

handling a wayward nation

Of "so called" pinko’s

The corruption at kinkos

The angry black fist

the klansmen’s sh*t list

To please a nation and make them complacent

Is just a noble but failed attempt to woo the lamens.

Mental Patients fall in cadence

With all the racists, taking aim at

The rich, the banker, the jew, the wanker

The Dems, Neo Cons and think tankers

Their closest friends all left for dead

Just so they can break bread

With the enemy instead
"There are times, however, and this is one of them, when even being right feels wrong. What do you say, for instance, about a generation that has been taught that rain is poison and sex is death?" - HST
If you really believe that death leads to eternal bliss, then why are you wearing a seatbelt? - Doug Stanhope
Sunray Breaker is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2009, 04:28 PM   #7
fourtoe
Graduate Poster

We Are Change LA are having a 3 hour protest thing and then watching LC in some theater. Dylan Avery is supposed to be there.

I've been putting together a tribute to Gravy's binder binder and I cannot wait to go there and piss those people off with critical thinking and logic.

If anyone in LA is going to join in all the fun, I'll be the guy in cutoffs.
-The thread for discussing/reviewing and posting any 911 related debates one can find!
fourtoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2009, 04:32 PM   #8
Baylor
Philosopher

Originally Posted by knife fight colobus View Post
We Are Change LA are having a 3 hour protest thing and then watching LC in some theater. Dylan Avery is supposed to be there.

I've been putting together a tribute to Gravy's binder binder and I cannot wait to go there and piss those people off with critical thinking and logic.

If anyone in LA is going to join in all the fun, I'll be the guy in cutoffs.
Who's UCLA playing that weekend?
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2009, 04:59 PM   #9
fourtoe
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by UNLoVedRebel View Post
Who's UCLA playing that weekend?
Tennessee. They're playing in Knoxville, is that the same city your school is located?

(I dunno if I should feel bad, I go to UCLA and I had to ask my dad who was playing on 9-12)
-The thread for discussing/reviewing and posting any 911 related debates one can find!
fourtoe is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2009, 05:01 PM   #10
Baylor
Philosopher

Originally Posted by knife fight colobus View Post
Tennessee. They're playing in Knoxville, is that the same city your school is located?

(I dunno if I should feel bad, I go to UCLA and I had to ask my dad who was playing on 9-12)

My school's name and location are in my screen name.
Baylor is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th August 2009, 05:03 PM   #11
fourtoe
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by UNLoVedRebel View Post
My school's name and location are in my screen name.
I know, it was a lame joke on my part.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories » 9/11 Conspiracy Theories