ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags !MOD BOX WARNING! , Allais Effect , Dark Flow , relativity , Theory of Relativity

Closed Thread
Old 12th February 2018, 01:03 PM   #1121
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
I think that relativity is tested based on Galileo 5 and 6 now.
The orbit inclination of these satellites are about 45° relative to ecliptic.

PREDICTION
Two opposite effects of time dilation will cancel each other out during haft of the orbit periods, when these satellites moves north relative to ecliptic.
Which mean no slower SR- time dilation (during that path of the orbit) as expected due to SR influence.

Only when moving south relative to Ecliptic, the time dilation should theoretical be as expected according to the prevailing theory.
However there is most likely a similar ASAM effect, - these contribution are seasonal, and also causing time dilation anomalies affecting the on board atomic clocks.
These seasonal periods contributes to disprove predictions based on the special theory of relativity.
In short, these ASAM periods can more or less weaken or strengthen the time dilation pattern caused by the north south vector.

Off course, scientists will be confused when discovering these facts.
They will (first at all) suspect and believe that gravitational anomalies on earth are to blame.
However, it will only a question of time, before we are forced to realize that the first crack in the theory of relativity is a matter of facts.

Last edited by Bjarne; 12th February 2018 at 01:05 PM.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2018, 01:06 PM   #1122
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8,786
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
I think that relativity is tested based on Galileo 5 and 6 now.
The orbit inclination of these satellites are about 45° relative to ecliptic.
PREDICTION
Two opposite effects of time dilation will cancel each other out during haft of the orbit period, when satellites moves north relative to ecliptic. Which mean no slower SR- time dilation (during that path of the orbit) as expected by SR.
Only when moving south relative to Ecliptic, the time dilation should theoretical be as expected according to the prevailing theory.
However there is most likely a similar ASAM effect, - these contribution are seasonal, and also causing time dilation anomalies affecting the on board atomic clocks. These seasonal periods contributes to disprove predictions based on the special theory of relativity.
In short, these ASAM periods can more or less weaken or strengthen the time dilation pattern caused by the north south vector.
Off course, scientists will be confused when discovering these facts.
They will (first at all) suspect and believe that gravitational anomalies on earth are to blame.
However, it will only a question of time, before we are forced to realize the first crack in the theory of relativity is a matter of facts.
Very nice.

Write it up with specifics and submit it to a few physics journals.

Oh, wait, that's right, you have open contempt and disdain for detail and mathematics.

Never Mind.

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2018, 01:50 PM   #1123
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 22,266
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
I think that relativity is tested based on Galileo 5 and 6 now ....
I read an ignorant fantasy about the Galileo 5 and 6 satellites that have been in place for about 3 years !
Their service is still listed as "Testing" so it is unlikely that they will ever be operational.

The deep ignorance is that all of the Galileo satellites have about the same inclination - 56.0 degrees for the ones n the correct orbits and 49.850 degrees for 5 & 6.
Galileo Orbital and Technical Parameters

There are 14 operational Galileo satellites that are working as predicted by relativity. According to his delusions these should either not work or have strange data that he is too ignorant to look for.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2018, 01:56 PM   #1124
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity
 
Crossbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 11,949
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
I think that relativity is tested based on Galileo 5 and 6 now.
The orbit inclination of these satellites are about 45° relative to ecliptic.

PREDICTION
Two opposite effects of time dilation will cancel each other out during haft of the orbit periods, when these satellites moves north relative to ecliptic.
Which mean no slower SR- time dilation (during that path of the orbit) as expected due to SR influence.

Only when moving south relative to Ecliptic, the time dilation should theoretical be as expected according to the prevailing theory.
However there is most likely a similar ASAM effect, - these contribution are seasonal, and also causing time dilation anomalies affecting the on board atomic clocks.
These seasonal periods contributes to disprove predictions based on the special theory of relativity.
In short, these ASAM periods can more or less weaken or strengthen the time dilation pattern caused by the north south vector.

Off course, scientists will be confused when discovering these facts.
They will (first at all) suspect and believe that gravitational anomalies on earth are to blame.
However, it will only a question of time, before we are forced to realize that the first crack in the theory of relativity is a matter of facts.
This test of yours does not make any sense. But then again, very few of your postings actually make sense so there is no point in changing things now.

In this case, the Galileo satellites make one orbit about every 14 hours, so you will have to get quite precise with several details if you actually want to define your test program.
__________________
On 28 JUN 2018 'yuno44907' said: "I am god and you have to help me."
On 03 JUL 2018 'yuno44907' got banned from the Forum.

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 12th February 2018, 04:49 PM   #1125
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural
 
The Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Posts: 13,089
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
I think that relativity is tested based on Galileo 5 and 6 now.
The orbit inclination of these satellites are about 45° relative to ecliptic.

PREDICTION
Two opposite effects of time dilation will cancel each other out during haft of the orbit periods, when these satellites moves north relative to ecliptic.
Which mean no slower SR- time dilation (during that path of the orbit) as expected due to SR influence.
OK, so here your "PREDICTION" is "opposite effects" that "will cancel each other out". So the result is no apparent effect at all. How do you distinguish between your "opposite effects of time dilation" that "will cancel each other out" (no apparent effect and your "opposite effects" "PREDICTION" being right) and just no effect at all (no apparent effect and your "opposite effects" "PREDICTION" being wrong)?


Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Only when moving south relative to Ecliptic, the time dilation should theoretical be as expected according to the prevailing theory.
However there is most likely a similar ASAM effect, - these contribution are seasonal, and also causing time dilation anomalies affecting the on board atomic clocks.
These seasonal periods contributes to disprove predictions based on the special theory of relativity.
In short, these ASAM periods can more or less weaken or strengthen the time dilation pattern caused by the north south vector.
Great, so you "more or less" still just don't know what "these ASAM periods" will do. Well, other than having no effect as above.


Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Off course, scientists will be confused when discovering these facts.
They will (first at all) suspect and believe that gravitational anomalies on earth are to blame.
However, it will only a question of time, before we are forced to realize that the first crack in the theory of relativity is a matter of facts.
What facts? The only facts you presented above is that after all this time you still just can't make any quantitative predictions about "these ASAM periods". Again, other than just no effect. This confuses no one but perhaps you and it shouldn't even confuse you.
__________________
BRAINZZZZZZZZ
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 12:36 AM   #1126
steenkh
Philosopher
 
steenkh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Denmark
Posts: 5,322
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Off course, scientists will be confused when discovering these facts.
OK, you predict there will be no effect at all, due to some mysterious forces cancelling each other out. What is your calculation of the effect predicted by relativity?

Location calculations based on GPS satellites are already depending on time deviations. These satellites have many different orbits. Why do we not see no time deviations for those satellites that have orbits that move north relative to the ecliptic?

Is a small non-stop deviation from relativity going to be a win or a lose for your hypothesis?
__________________
Steen

--
Jack of all trades - master of none!
steenkh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 03:26 AM   #1127
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing
 
MRC_Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 21,318
The really fun part is that there is no dark flow acceleration. There IS, perhaps, a dark flow, but it does not manifast as an acceleration, at least not in our region of the universe.

Where it might manifest as an acceleration, it will be a free fall acceleration, and thus will not influence local motion.

Also, Bjarne talks a lot about inclined orbits, but the possibly observed dark flow is in the direction of Centaurus/Vela, which are about 45 degrees from the ekliptika, so a putative DFA would affect orbits with low inclination as well.

In other words, Bjarne is waiting for a non-observed phenomenon to show its largely non-observable effect, and he is looking in the wrong place, in order to vindicate his claims. .... Of course, this has the advantage that his thesis will never be disproven: It is just like an invisible unicorn.

Hans
__________________
If you love life, you must accept the traces it leaves.

Last edited by MRC_Hans; 13th February 2018 at 03:28 AM.
MRC_Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 04:16 AM   #1128
smartcooky
Philosopher
 
smartcooky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Nelson, New Zealand
Posts: 8,708
Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
The really fun part is that there is no dark flow acceleration. There IS, perhaps, a dark flow, but it does not manifast as an acceleration, at least not in our region of the universe.

Where it might manifest as an acceleration, it will be a free fall acceleration, and thus will not influence local motion.

Also, Bjarne talks a lot about inclined orbits, but the possibly observed dark flow is in the direction of Centaurus/Vela, which are about 45 degrees from the ekliptika, so a putative DFA would affect orbits with low inclination as well.

In other words, Bjarne is waiting for a non-observed phenomenon to show its largely non-observable effect, and he is looking in the wrong place, in order to vindicate his claims. .... Of course, this has the advantage that his thesis will never be disproven: It is just like an invisible unicorn.

Hans
Oh, the Emperor's new clothes are made from whole cloth!!
__________________
As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
- Henry Louis Mencken - Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 05:18 AM   #1129
rwguinn
Penultimate Amazing
 
rwguinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: 16 miles from 7 lakes
Posts: 11,093
Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Oh, the Emperor's new clothes are made from whole cloth!!
Naw. It's just religion. He's expanded from geo-centric to solar system centric, but OUR system is God's special creation. All the laws of physics are based on the orientation of our solar system.
What else would make our system's ecliptic the baseline for dark flow? "Goddidit!"
__________________
"Political correctness is a doctrine,...,which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
"
I pointed out that his argument was wrong in every particular, but he rightfully took me to task for attacking only the weak points." Myriad http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?postid=6853275#post6853275
rwguinn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 01:37 PM   #1130
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by The Man View Post
OK, so here your "PREDICTION" is "opposite effects" that "will cancel each other out". So the result is no apparent effect at all. How do you distinguish between your "opposite effects of time dilation" that "will cancel each other out" (no apparent effect and your "opposite effects" "PREDICTION" being right) and just no effect at all (no apparent effect and your "opposite effects" "PREDICTION" being wrong)?.
It all depend on true speed seen from an absolute perspective.
For example the vertical absolute speed vector can cause negative (slower) time dilation, and ASAM positive.. There are plenty combination possible. SR will failed when tested properly, - The GR influence will be as expected.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 01:44 PM   #1131
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by steenkh View Post
OK, you predict there will be no effect at all, due to some mysterious forces cancelling each other out. What is your calculation of the effect predicted by relativity?

Location calculations based on GPS satellites are already depending on time deviations. These satellites have many different orbits. Why do we not see no time deviations for those satellites that have orbits that move north relative to the ecliptic?

Is a small non-stop deviation from relativity going to be a win or a lose for your hypothesis?
You will see it all in the Galileo 5&6 data. Some periods the SR influence is almost as expected according to prevailing religion. Some period there are no SR effect. Some period the effect is opposite of what SR predict. - The inclination of the ISS is closer to be fully aligned with DFA, therefore periods here will be more significant. - But still ASAM also play a role in both cases..

You will even have a very very weak daily dilation anomaly due to the rotation of Earth. Whether that is strong enough to be detected now, is not certain. Letīs see
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 01:46 PM   #1132
MikeG
Now. Do it now.
 
MikeG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 23,483
Blah, blah.......

Answer the question, Bjarne. How will anyone know whether your prediction is right or wrong if your prediction is that there will be no net effect at all?
__________________
"The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place." The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 01:51 PM   #1133
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
The really fun part is that there is no dark flow acceleration. There IS, perhaps, a dark flow, but it does not manifast as an acceleration, at least not in our region of the universe.

Where it might manifest as an acceleration, it will be a free fall acceleration, and thus will not influence local motion.
The cause of the Allais Effect is the smoking gun. I know you can't see it. Its both mathematical as well as experimental proven..... http://file.scirp.org/Html/3-4500675_77930.htm

Quote:
Also, Bjarne talks a lot about inclined orbits, but the possibly observed dark flow is in the direction of Centaurus/Vela, which are about 45 degrees from the ekliptika, so a putative DFA would affect orbits with low inclination as well.
Rubbish you have not more as 15° , the main reason is ASAM, - easy to understand based on Newtons 2nd law. - The resulting force.......
Just forget it Hans, its all above your head.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 01:53 PM   #1134
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by MikeG View Post
Blah, blah.......

Answer the question, Bjarne. How will anyone know whether your prediction is right or wrong if your prediction is that there will be no net effect at all?
There will be periods without the expected SR effect
Time dilation test will reveal that
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 02:04 PM   #1135
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing
 
MRC_Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 21,318
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
The cause of the Allais Effect is the smoking gun. I know you can't see it. Its both mathematical as well as experimental proven..... http://file.scirp.org/Html/3-4500675_77930.htm
You refer to your own article.


Quote:
Rubbish you have not more as 15° , the main reason is ASAM, - easy to understand based on Newtons 2nd law. - The resulting force.......
Just forget it Hans, its all above your head.
Bjarne, what is ASAM? You can only use acronyms if they are generally accepted. Nobody will try to remember your private acronyms.

Bjarne, IF there is a force acting on ... everything ... the entire solar system, accelerating it, it implies an astronomic amount of energy being transferred. Where does that energy come from, and how is it transferred?

You know, things have to hang together. Try to make sense, just for a change.

Hans
__________________
If you love life, you must accept the traces it leaves.
MRC_Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 02:40 PM   #1136
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 22,266
Thumbs down Bjarne: A delusion of "true speed seen from an absolute perspective", etc.

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
It all depend on true speed seen from an absolute perspective.....
14 February 2018 Bjarne: A delusion of "true speed seen from an absolute perspective", etc.
Over 100 years of science shows that there is no "true" speed or "absolute" perspective.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 02:45 PM   #1137
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 22,266
Thumbs down Bjarne: Persists with ignorant fantasies about 2 of many Galileo satellite

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
You will see it all in the Galileo 5&6 data
14 February 2018 Bjarne: Persists with ignorant fantasies about 2 of many Galileo satellites.
He knows that Galileo 5&6 are producing data now . They have been in testing mode sending data to us for a couple of years now. If he wants operational data to also totally ignore then he is probably out of luck since the testing phase should be over by now (it is for other Galileo satellites).
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 02:53 PM   #1138
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 22,266
Thumbs down Bjarne: "Allais Effect" lies and insults

Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
The cause of the Allais Effect is the smoking gun...
14 February 2018 Bjarne: "Allais Effect" lies and insults.
It is a lie that the Allais Effect is experimentally proven - it is still an alleged effect.
It is a lie that he has a mathematical proof of the effect. He has a PDF with cartoons about his fantasies, pure fantasies, etc.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 03:07 PM   #1139
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 22,266
23 October 2009: Does Bjarne know basic physics (unit-less quantities cannot be arbitrarily assigned units)
7 March 2012: Why RR is a fantasy and Bjarne debunks RR again and again!

72 items of ignorance and delusions and some lies in this thread up to 1 February 2018
  1. 2 February 2018 Bjarne: Idiocy that an experiment that does not exist can bring down anything .
  2. 2 February 2018 Bjarne: Lie that fantasies about a DFA delusion can bring down anything.
  3. 2 February 2018 Bjarne: Thinks that repeating fantasies addresses the fact that he has lied about GR, etc.
  4. 2 February 2018 Bjarne: Idiotic argument by insult shows how he cannot defend his theory.
  5. 2 February 2018 Bjarne: Ignorantly links to a PBS science show about the real dark flow (not his fantasy version).
  6. 2 February 2018 Bjarne: Stupidly calls the show crap and thus the existence of dark flow!
  7. 13 February 2018 Bjarne: An ignorant fantasy about the Galileo 5 and 6 satellites that have been in place for about 3 years !
  8. 14 February 2018 Bjarne: A delusion of "true speed seen from an absolute perspective", etc.
  9. 14 February 2018 Bjarne: Persists with ignorant fantasies about 2 of many Galileo satellites.
  10. 14 February 2018 Bjarne: "Allais Effect" lies and insults.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 03:10 PM   #1140
Reality Check
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 22,266
Exclamation Still unanswered questions that makes many assertions into probable lies

Still unanswered questions that makes many assertions into probable lies.
Reality Check is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 04:01 PM   #1141
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural
 
The Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Posts: 13,089
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
It all depend on true speed seen from an absolute perspective.
What "absolute perspective"? You have yet to actually define such a "perspective".

How do you distinguish between an "absolute perspective" you just can't define and one that does not exist (even just theoretically)?



Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
For example the vertical absolute speed vector can cause negative (slower) time dilation, and ASAM positive.. There are plenty combination possible. SR will failed when tested properly, - The GR influence will be as expected.

So once again your prediction is just, well, anything as those "plenty combination possible" which is no prediction.

For your own edification when SR is "tested properly" it involves only inertial frames. So I'll ask you again please show your stretched space math describing how two observers in relative inertial motion each measures the others length as contracted.

Also for your own edification general relativity is the more general application of relativity which includes both inertial and non-inertial frames. By asserting "The GR influence will be as expected" you are asserting your 'modified relativity' actually makes no modification to, well, what "will be as expected" form relativity in general.
__________________
BRAINZZZZZZZZ
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 04:09 PM   #1142
The Man
Scourge, of the supernatural
 
The Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Poughkeepsie, NY
Posts: 13,089
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
There will be periods without the expected SR effect
Time dilation test will reveal that
"the expected SR effect" is part of that "GR influence" you say "will be as expected". You seem to fail to understand that as the general case general relativity must include all special cases like only considering inertial frames which is the special case of special relativity.
__________________
BRAINZZZZZZZZ
The Man is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 07:48 PM   #1143
steenkh
Philosopher
 
steenkh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Denmark
Posts: 5,322
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
You will see it all in the Galileo 5&6 data. Some periods the SR influence is almost as expected according to prevailing religion. Some period there are no SR effect. Some period the effect is opposite of what SR predict. - The inclination of the ISS is closer to be fully aligned with DFA, therefore periods here will be more significant. - But still ASAM also play a role in both cases..

You will even have a very very weak daily dilation anomaly due to the rotation of Earth. Whether that is strong enough to be detected now, is not certain. Letīs see
You did not answer the question about GPS's: Are their accuracy dependent on their orbits?
__________________
Steen

--
Jack of all trades - master of none!
steenkh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 10:13 PM   #1144
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by steenkh View Post
You did not answer the question about GPS's: Are their accuracy dependent on their orbits?
Galileo 5&6 and ISS are the only satellite ever, - properly scientific tested , so what is really your problem ?
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 13th February 2018, 10:22 PM   #1145
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by The Man View Post
What "absolute perspective"? You have yet to actually define such a "perspective".

How do you distinguish between an "absolute perspective" you just can't define and one that does not exist (even just theoretically)?
.
Relativity is only about tension of space
Tension of space is caused by the total amount of energy, locally as well as universal.
Tension of space is the common determination for proportional transformation / deformation of time and the ruler (matter).. (everything you see)
The tension of space, - can be cause by gravity or true speed.
Realty transformation is a process where space it self is involved.
That you or a ant not have the full overview is not my problem.

Last edited by Bjarne; 13th February 2018 at 10:23 PM.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 03:16 AM   #1146
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
You refer to your own article. :rolleyes
Off course, who else ?

Quote:
Bjarne, what is ASAM? You can only use acronyms if they are generally accepted. Nobody will try to remember your private acronyms.

Bjarne, IF there is a force acting on ... everything ... the entire solar system, accelerating it, it implies an astronomic amount of energy being transferred. Where does that energy come from, and how is it transferred?

You know, things have to hang together. Try to make sense, just for a change.

Hans
DFA and Relativistic Resistance against motion (RR) counteract each other so soon a certain Dark Flow speed is achieved.
This is the reason why the Dark Flow speed not goes mad, and only can reach about 600 km/s



The DFA Axis
RR and DFA are therefore sometimes equal powerful forces, however most of the time DFA is the dominating factor. So here we have two forces, an accelerating force and a braking / decelerating force. Both significant.
Dark Flow and hence DFA (Dark Flow Acceleration) is most likely caused by gravity of our own universe, and therefore aiming towards the center.
Relativity is only about tension in space. – That tension is in constant changing on the universal level, - caused by endless circles of Bigbang and BigCrunch creating and dissolving matter.
The universe is ruled by the same law of nature responsible for supernovas that continues to explode... https://www.popularmechanics.com/spa...letely-changes
A race between increasing and decreasing elastic tension is always taken place.
It takes billions of year to reach all corners of the universe, because the universe is so big, and ‘c’ relative to the size is hence a slow speed.
You asked about where the energy comes from, - the answer is dissolving and recreation of matter does not take place in the same moment. - It is two parallel processes. The energy is always there. And tension of space is part of it as well.
Rather as where the energy comes from to a BigBang in the prevailing religion.

ASAM
Due to local gravity from stars, galaxies, clusters, super clusters, and unknown, (such as the great attractor ), - local forces causes object to orbit, and therefore sometimes to moves ‘side-wards’ or opposite relative to DFA.
If an objects moves opposite DFA, - RR is decreasing and Effective DFA will dominate, hence forcing the object to continue to follow DFA.
However if matter moves side-wards, that too can be addition true absolute speed, if so this will trigger addition RR, and therefore we have a new term that can be termed Addition Absolute Sideward Motion (ASAM) which simply means that we have an increasing relativistic transformation effect due to ASAM as well.
Notice ASAM is most of the time dominated by RR (a braking force) – and hence different from the force on the north / south axis that most of the time is dominated by DFA, ( a accelerating force).

True speed of an object, is responsible for the magnitude of RR.
Additional RR is also true by ASAM, - and therefore the inclination of for example the orbit of Mercury’s cannot align with the the inclination as the other inner planets of our solar system.

There are sometimes several forces responsible for ASAM, - these forces as well as the dominating RR - are responsible for why the inclination of all the planets of our solar system are so different (Newton’s 2nd law) , also why the inclination of Mercurys orbits is tilted more than the other inner planets. The orbit speed of the outer planets is much slower, this is why they respond must slower to DFA and RR too.

In short
RR is a force that depend on true speed, and therefore is orbit speed also indirectly a 2nd law factor.

But Hans I know it, this is much too much for you... Don't challenge your brain more than his http://www.maskinbladet.dk/artikel/f...r-traktortraek

Last edited by Bjarne; 14th February 2018 at 04:02 AM.
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 03:38 AM   #1147
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing
 
MRC_Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 21,318
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Off course, who else ?
Entirely off course, yes.

Quote:

DFA and Relativistic Resistance against motion (RR) counteract each other so soon a certain Dark Flow speed is achieved.
This is the reason why the Dark Flow speed not goes mad, and only can reach about 600 km/s

http://science27.com/wp-content/uplo...05/graf777.jpg

The DFA Axis
RR and DFA are therefore sometimes equal powerful forces, however most of the time DFA is the dominating factor. So here we have two forces, an accelerating force and a braking / decelerating force. Both significant.
Dark Flow and hence DFA (Dark Flow Acceleration) is most likely caused by gravity of our own universe, and therefore aiming towards the center.
Relativity is only about tension in space. – That tension is in constant change on the universal level, - caused by endless circles of Bigbang and BigCrunch creating and dissolving matter.
The universe is ruled by the same law of nature responsible for supernovas that continues to explode... https://www.popularmechanics.com/spa...letely-changes
A race between increasing and decreasing elastic tension is always taken place.
It takes billions of you to reach all corners of the universe, because the universe is so big, and ‘c’ relative to the size is hence a slow speed.

ASAM
Due to local gravity from stars, galaxies, clusters, super clusters, and unknown, (such as the great attractor ), - local forces causes object to orbit, and therefore sometimes to moves ‘side-wards’ or opposite relative to DFA.
If an objects moves opposite DFA, - RR is decreasing and Effective DFA will dominate, hence forcing the object to continue to follow DFA.
However if matter moves side-wards, that too can be addition true absolute speed, if so this will trigger addition RR, and therefore we have a new term that can be termed Addition Absolute Sideward Motion (ASAM) which simply means that we have an increasing relativistic transformation effect due to ASAM as well.
Notice ASAM is most of the time dominated by RR (a braking force) – and hence different from the force on the north / south axis that most of the time is dominated by DFA, ( a accelerating force).

True speed of an object, is responsible for the magnitude of RR.
Additional RR is most of the time also applying by ASAM, - and therefore the inclination of for example the orbit of Mercury’s cannot align with the the same inclination as the other inner planets of our solar system.

There are sometimes several forced responsible for ASAM, - these forces as well as the dominating RR is responsible for why the inclination of all the planets of our solar system are so different (Newton’s 2nd law) , also why the inclination of Mercuries orbits is tilted more than the other inner planets.

In short
RR is a force, and therefore is orbit speed also a 2nd law factor.
This is cargo cult science. You write a lot of science-sounding words. But it is all free fantasy.

Resistance against motion (relativistic or otherwise) has not been observed. It is just something you claim.

Dark flow acceleration has not been observed. It is just something you claim.

So "ASAM" is the inteaction between two imagined forces, neither of which has ever been observed.

And you haven't answered my question: Where does the energy come from?

I'm sorry, Bjarne, I know you try, but ... I'm afraid your emperor has no clothes.



Hans
__________________
If you love life, you must accept the traces it leaves.
MRC_Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 04:19 AM   #1148
MikeG
Now. Do it now.
 
MikeG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 23,483
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
....... true absolute speed........True speed.........RR is a force that depend on true speed........


WTF is "true speed", and how is it different from "true absolute speed"? How meaningful is the word speed in these contexts?
__________________
"The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place." The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 04:54 AM   #1149
Bjarne
Illuminator
 
Bjarne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,136
Originally Posted by MRC_Hans View Post
Entirely off course, yes.

This is cargo cult science. You write a lot of science-sounding words. But it is all free fantasy.

Resistance against motion (relativistic or otherwise) has not been observed. It is just something you claim.

Dark flow acceleration has not been observed. It is just something you claim.

So "ASAM" is the inteaction between two imagined forces, neither of which has ever been observed.

And you haven't answered my question: Where does the energy come from?

I'm sorry, Bjarne, I know you try, but ... I'm afraid your emperor has no clothes.

Hans
As expected, here is the science for you http://www.maskinbladet.dk/artikel/f...r-traktortraek

Thats more suitable
Bjarne is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 05:16 AM   #1150
MikeG
Now. Do it now.
 
MikeG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 23,483
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
As expected, here is the science for you http://www.maskinbladet.dk/artikel/f...r-traktortraek

Thats more suitable
You don't find "science" in articles on websites showing advertisements and large photos of tractors. How about linking to a published peer-reviewed paper or two?
__________________
"The Conservatives want to keep wogs out and march boldly back to the 1950s when Britain still had an Empire and blacks, women, poofs and Irish knew their place." The Don That's what we've sunk to here.
MikeG is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 06:41 AM   #1151
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8,786
Originally Posted by MikeG View Post
Blah, blah.......

Answer the question, Bjarne. How will anyone know whether your prediction is right or wrong if your prediction is that there will be no net effect at all?
They won't. This "debate" is a bit like the pro-life movement in the USA. Abortion will never actually be eliminated because if they were, politicians would lose it as a "guaranteed victory" card for that voting block. For the same reason, Bjarne will never offer a real, concrete, testable criteria for his physics themed mythology. If he did, it could be tested against real data. He would then risk losing it as a talking point for what I suspect is a covert Young Earth Creationism agenda.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 07:03 AM   #1152
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8,786
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
As expected, here is the science for you http://www.maskinbladet.dk/artikel/f...r-traktortraek

Thats more suitable
Seriously? An article about a tractor pull? And you linked to it in a thread where you're trying to overturn a scientific theory with about 100 years of testing and technology supporting it?

I've long suspected you were just trolling, but that's just damn lazy, even by 4chan newbie standards.

I'm disappointed Bjarne. I expect a higher level of entertaining nonsense from you.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 08:33 AM   #1153
MRC_Hans
Penultimate Amazing
 
MRC_Hans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 21,318
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
As expected, here is the science for you http://www.maskinbladet.dk/artikel/f...r-traktortraek

Thats more suitable
Bjarne links to a tractor-pulling article, in order to say that this is a level I might understand.

This is, of course, insulting and also a derail. I suppose I could report the post, but I won't even give him that acknowledgement (and I don't want to waste the moderators' time).

He is apparently unable to explain his own theory in a simple way, which, according to himself, means that he doesn't understand it, which is hardly surprising, since it is gibberish.

Hans
__________________
If you love life, you must accept the traces it leaves.
MRC_Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 09:02 AM   #1154
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing
 
abaddon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 17,828
Is it just me, or is the disintegration of Relativity being late deliciously amusing?
__________________
Who is General Failure? And why is he reading my hard drive?


...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 09:15 AM   #1155
Steve
Illuminator
 
Steve's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 3,890
Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
Is it just me, or is the disintegration of Relativity being late deliciously amusing?
While I was driving home from work yesterday I started to wonder whether Bjarne might be right. Then I realized that I wasn't moving anywhere close to the speed of light. But I think I'm going to need a new clutch.
__________________
Caption from and old New Yorker cartoon - Why am I shouting? Because I'm wrong!"
Steve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 09:25 AM   #1156
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity
 
Crossbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 11,949
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
It all depend on true speed seen from an absolute perspective.
For example the vertical absolute speed vector can cause negative (slower) time dilation, and ASAM positive.. There are plenty combination possible. SR will failed when tested properly, - The GR influence will be as expected.
For starters, you can figure out this "absolute perspective" thing for us.
__________________
On 28 JUN 2018 'yuno44907' said: "I am god and you have to help me."
On 03 JUL 2018 'yuno44907' got banned from the Forum.

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 09:30 AM   #1157
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8,786
Originally Posted by Crossbow View Post
For starters, you can figure out this "absolute perspective" thing for us.
I'm pretty sure he means it to be either the starting point where a Flat Earth rested before it started accelerating to create the illusion of gravity, or is a reference to god being the cornerstone of all physics.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 09:53 AM   #1158
steenkh
Philosopher
 
steenkh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Denmark
Posts: 5,322
Originally Posted by Bjarne View Post
Galileo 5&6 and ISS are the only satellite ever, - properly scientific tested , so what is really your problem ?
It is not my problem but your problem that GPS satellites work, because they shouldn't according to your hypothesis.

Do you think that GPS is not based on science?
__________________
Steen

--
Jack of all trades - master of none!
steenkh is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 09:54 AM   #1159
Crossbow
Seeking Honesty and Sanity
 
Crossbow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 11,949
Originally Posted by halleyscomet View Post
I'm pretty sure he means it to be either the starting point where a Flat Earth rested before it started accelerating to create the illusion of gravity, or is a reference to god being the cornerstone of all physics.
Thanks much.

I also expect that it is some of weird crap like that.
__________________
On 28 JUN 2018 'yuno44907' said: "I am god and you have to help me."
On 03 JUL 2018 'yuno44907' got banned from the Forum.

A man's best friend is his dogma.
Crossbow is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Old 14th February 2018, 10:49 AM   #1160
halleyscomet
Philosopher
 
halleyscomet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8,786
Originally Posted by steenkh View Post
It is not my problem but your problem that GPS satellites work, because they shouldn't according to your hypothesis.

Do you think that GPS is not based on science?
If memory serves, he thinks they're constantly being manually adjusted. There was a whole tangent where people tried to explain how this simply would not provide the precision needed for GPS to work, but he stuck to his guns. I can't remember how explicit he was about it, but the general idea was that the people making the GPS corrections he thought were necessary were either too stupid or brainwashed to realize the adjustments they were making disproved relativity.
halleyscomet is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Back to Top
Closed Thread

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:03 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.