ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old Yesterday, 04:23 AM   #281
Beady
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Donn View Post
You are feeling the love, that's how it feels.
Where is the love?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old Yesterday, 05:06 AM   #282
Donn
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Beady View Post
Where is the love?
God knows!
Donn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 05:18 AM   #283
wareyin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by The Big Dog View Post
Timely reminder:
Is this supposed to be another one of Jesus/God's rules Christians tell everyone else to follow, while not following it themselves? You know, like the "love your neighbor" and "do unto others" ones?

It's odd that self proclaimed followers of Christ seem to think Christ's rules apply to everyone but them.
wareyin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 06:53 AM   #284
Nay_Sayer
I say nay!

God knows!
He/she/it/horse sure as hell ain't showing it
Nay_Sayer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 07:34 AM   #285
Donn
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
He/she/it/horse sure as hell ain't showing it
It's bluff love.
Donn is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 11:39 AM   #286
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

It's bluff love.
I prefer buff love without the extra dose of L.

I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 12:17 PM   #287
Donn
Philosopher

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
I prefer buff love without the extra dose of L.
A Bod of Buff!
Old Yesterday, 01:03 PM   #288
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Location: ...1888 miles from home by the shortest route without tolls...
Originally Posted by Johanabrahams View Post
Human beings are so accustomed to judging . . .not knowing that they have very limited abilities in doing that. Look now . . .you say I am shouting while in fact i was not shouting. You say that I think it add to my "screed" while in fact I do not depend on that to add but I depend solely on my wisdom.

Love Johan
How many times, dear, must a community tell you that your posting style is perceived, even defined, as shouting, and shouting rudely, at that, for you to accept (or at least acknowledge) a norm?

It is part and parcel with your refusal to use the "quote" function correctly, which (in addition to conforming to an accepted norm) clarifies your posting (at least as far as attribution of that to which you claim to be responding).

Further, your use of scare quotes around the simple English noun, screed, demonstrates that you do not understand its meaning.
Slowvehicle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 01:05 PM   #289
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

<blathedrsnip>
It it not a 'god' that anyone else acknowledges?

Got it.
Slowvehicle is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM   #290
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

<snip of unsupported assertion>
No actual evidence for your 'god', then...

Got it.
Old Yesterday, 01:07 PM   #291
Slowvehicle
Membership Drive
Co-Ordinator,
Russell's Antinomy

Only human beings fight . .

Love Johan
...evidence?

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Religion and Philosophy