ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags Brilliant Light Power , free energy , Randell Mills

Old Today, 04:40 PM   #3481
jonesdave116
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by jonesdave116 View Post
As promised, here is Phelps take on a Mills paper claiming hydrino detection:

Interpretation of EUV emissions observed by Mills et al.
Phelps, A. V. & Clementson, J. (2012)
http://link.springer.com/article/10....0114-5?LI=true (Paywalled)
Not paywalled! I think that is the 2nd time I've done that. So used to Springer papers being paywalled. That was a wasted trip to sci-hub
Old Today, 05:43 PM   #3482
Matthew Cline
Muse

Originally Posted by markie View Post
After over 20 years Mills supporters like myself are quite used to the idea of a paradigm shift. ... And we're sober enough to know that the consequences of such a shift do not happen overnight.
It took a lot less than 20 years for new paradigms like Relativity and quantum mechanics to become accepted, yet after over 20 Mills "classical quantum mechanics" theory is only known of by a handful of physicists.
Old Today, 06:00 PM   #3483
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

I realize the term "paradigm shift" has gotten a bit more into popular usage than originally, but I still would have thought that in order for a paradigm shift to occur something actually has to happen. You don't get a paradigm shift when you predict gods from outer space. You get it when they land.

I love this world, but not for its answers. (Mary Oliver)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Science, Mathematics, Medicine, and Technology