ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Notices

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 12th December 2015, 11:57 AM   #401
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
No. We do not have such detailed photo you ask.

But no shells are on any other photo / movie.

Imaginary policemen taking the shells away is a fairy-tale.

All evidences everywhere was left untouched and documented.

Nothing is here.
Time for me to go.
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 11:57 AM   #402
Lopesito
Muse

The more you will read the evidences in Paris2015.pdf, the more difficult could be for you to agree with the official version.

Wake up, all real skeptics.

One could say that you were cheated by media.

Having proofs in hands / monitors, you could feel it.

Feel free to join the investigation.

But just selfish trolling against the truth here could be omitted, OK?

Last edited by Lopesito; 12th December 2015 at 11:59 AM.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 12:04 PM   #403
Garrison
Illuminator

False, read the OP. French air attacks in Syria started after CH shooting. Link in OP.
Yes, but your theory that the US carried out a false flag to get the French onboard with their plan to bomb Syria is completely backwards, it was the French who called for Military action in 2013 and the US refused. The Charlie Hebdo attack took place in 2015, thus your theory of the crime makes no sense whatsoever, it was France that wanted action and the US that refused to support them. This is established fact, all the US had to do to get the French to join them in bombing Syria was to say they had changed their minds and were willing to act.

The more you will read the evidences in Paris2015.pdf, the more difficult could be for you to agree with the official version.
Why should anyone bother when you clearly haven't done even the most basic research about the history of Western involvement in the Syrian Civil War? You've clearly based your 'opinion' on who wanted to bomb Syria and when on little more than crude cliches about 'American Imperialism'.

Last edited by Garrison; 12th December 2015 at 12:09 PM.
Garrison is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 12:09 PM   #404
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Garrison 2015 View Post
Yes, but your theory that the US carried out a false flag to get the French onboard with their plan to bomb Syria is completely backwards, it was the French who called for Military action in 2013 and the US refused. The Charlie Hebdo attack took place in 2015, thus your theory of the crime makes no sense whatsoever, it was France that wanted action and the US that refused to support them. This is established fact, all the US had to do to get the French to join them in bombing Syria was to say they had changed their minds and were willing to act.
Presented is only a possibility of such event.

But you can read / check carefully the French position wrt the air attacks (I did not).
What I understand the position of French changed dramatically after the CH shooting.
This is definitely truth.
Read carefully the explanation in the link provided in OP.
That sounded like only after CH shootings is France prepared to fight.

I may be wrong.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 12:09 PM   #405
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

What do you mean the police car came the wrong way? Are the plotters that stupid they forgot what direction they were supposed to come in to the fake shooting?
Even if they did why does it matter?

Why not just shoot the cop and be done with it?
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 12:11 PM   #406
dropzone
Master Poster

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
I think Bono (very annoying person) plays with U2 (very annoying band), not Qui (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qui))

Or did you mean cui bono?
Please do not insult the OP like that. It's obvious that Latin is not his first language.

Lopesito, perhaps you should rewrite those reports in your native language. They may make more sense if I ran them through Google Translate. Nothing personal, but your own command of English may not be strong enough to make your point, whatever your point is.
Originally Posted by fagin View Post
But who is that mysterious member?
It's obvious. Who in this thread is poking the troll a lot and lists a location within spitting distance of CIA headquarters? Craig4, you have been made!
dropzone is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 12:13 PM   #407
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Actually, the more you read the Paris document, the more you wonder how anyone on Earth could believe this garbage.

Wake up, all real skeptics.
I woke up, looked at your junk PDF and decided "What an utter waste of time"

One could say that you were cheated by media.
One could equally say that you were cheated by unicorns, or mermaids. One could say anything. What of it?

Having proofs in hands / monitors, you could feel it.
Except you had no evidence in your hands at all. Your evidence amounts to "I saw it on the internet" followed by "It isn't there anymore, download this 500MB zip file".

If you want such a ploy to fly, I suggest you find an audience of people of low intelligence.

Feel free to join the investigation.
Feel free to take a running jump.

But just selfish trolling against the truth here could be omitted, OK?
Except when it is you doing the selfish trolling, right?

I have looked at your promoted document and found it to be utter bovine fecal matter. Deal with it.

...love and buttercakes...
abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 12:16 PM   #408
Lopesito
Muse

Why should anyone bother when you clearly haven't done even the most basic research about the history of Western involvement in the Syrian Civil War? You've clearly based your 'opinion' on who wanted to bomb Syria and when on little more than crude cliches about 'American Imperialism'.
French joined air attacks in Syria AFTER the CH shooting. Truth. See OP.
Old 12th December 2015, 12:19 PM   #409
Garrison
Illuminator

Presented is only a possibility of such event.

But you can read / check carefully the French position wrt the air attacks (I did not).
What I understand the position of French changed dramatically after the CH shooting.
This is definitely truth.
Read carefully the explanation in the link provided in OP.
That sounded like only after CH shootings is France prepared to fight.

I may be wrong.
Nothing like making a definitive statement. Look no one is going to click your link, so if you won't present the material here its not going to be considered. Your assertion about the French being reluctant to fight sounds like you went with yet another national cliche, the one about French cowardice. The French led the way in proposing action in Syria(and Libya before that BTW), a country that they have strong historical ties with. Since you are wrong on such a simple, easy to verify fact that essentially blows apart your theory of the crime, why should anyone take the rest of your analysis seriously? What other glaring errors have you made?

But not because of the attack. The bombing started EIGHT MONTHS after the attack. Because of the detoriating situation in Syria France began the bombing that they had be in favour of for TWO YEARS. The Charlie Hebdo attack did not suddenly convert the Frnch into deadly enemies of Assad and IS, it had little or no effect on that.

Last edited by Garrison; 12th December 2015 at 12:28 PM.
Garrison is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 12:25 PM   #410
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

French joined the EU after WWII. And?

abaddon is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 12:26 PM   #411
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
What do you mean the police car came the wrong way? Are the plotters that stupid they forgot what direction they were supposed to come in to the fake shooting?

- Who knows (maybe the other way was blocked). But this explains many things that was not solved without this explanation.

Even if they did why does it matter?

- instead of prepared event in front of CH office, FFT was pressed to improvise: the police car Driver performed some fake shots, the scooter was riding away the same moment, movies and photos should be corrected,... Moreover, the white police car finished crashed into the Boulevard. Then the Boulevard was full of people hearing the shots from the street, where it should not happen, ... This pushed FFT to simplify the staged event with the Jordi Mir's movie (no shooting, this could be dangerous, people were watching from windows, ... ). Driver escaped from the police car into the park with the prepared dead body and did not know where to hide ... Unbelievable moments.

Why not just shoot the cop and be done with it?

- This is one crucial thing. The fake shooting was the only which could be presented to public media to show the TERROR in Paris. They needed the "cold blood shooting" into someone's head.

Terrible!!!
Old 12th December 2015, 12:28 PM   #412
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by dropzone View Post
...perhaps you should rewrite those reports in your native language. They may make more sense if I ran them through Google Translate...
Google translate was used when the words or phrases were missing.
Old 12th December 2015, 12:31 PM   #413
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
"I saw it on the internet" followed by "It isn't there anymore, download this 500MB zip file".
Yes, several media were deleted.
Old 12th December 2015, 12:32 PM   #414
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

I did wish to mention that I looked at the pdfs. It is indeed classical conspiracy theory, but less "meat" than most (to the point I was amazed that anyone would spend so much time on such trivial and easily explained points). The Apollo 11 "conspiracy" is, although imaginary, much better "documented."

As just a beginning, I would suggest that the "team of investigators" study in general exactly how video is recorded, compressed, downloaded, and displayed on computers; particularly the reasons the precise shape and color of objects often differ very slightly in multiple frames of a video. You can use almost any video, analyzed to the same level of detail as the ones in the report, to prove it to yourselves. That information alone would significantly narrow how much "editing" they detect and which appears to upset them.

Last edited by Giordano; 12th December 2015 at 12:33 PM.
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 12:34 PM   #415
Lopesito
Muse

It may be truth.
Old 12th December 2015, 12:40 PM   #416
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Yes, several media were deleted.
Things on the internet are not permanent, deal with it.

I am not about to download what has a high probability of being malware. Deal with it.

Your PDF has no merit. Deal with it.

Old 12th December 2015, 12:47 PM   #417
Lopesito
Muse

A message to all forum members that have presented their superiority, their judges over the Report and unjustified insults:

Never, never, never would I like stand in front of you like you stand in front of me.

Have a nice day.
Old 12th December 2015, 12:50 PM   #418
fuelair
Suspended

Being a murder-witness one feels the moral obligation to report it first...
Unless you are referring to some other murder, you are not a proper witness for the one you refer to. And if you were there, you should have spoken with the appropriate gendarmes then.
fuelair is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 12:52 PM   #419
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

A message to all forum members that have presented their superiority, their judges over the Report and unjustified insults:

Never, never, never would I like stand in front of you like you stand in front of me.

Have a nice day.
If you include me in this group- I never insulted you, justified or not. I examined and judged the report as you asked us to, and I found it very poor with obvious errors and totally lacking in proof. You repeatedly urged me to look at the report and evaluate it: was the only acceptable judgement my approval?

I am in science- I am expected to present my ideas in front of others and have them picked apart for possible errors. My job is then to address those errors and fix my ideas in response. One can never take it as an affront or a personal insult. It is the way we more toward a more accurate understanding of the truth.
Old 12th December 2015, 12:59 PM   #420
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Have a nice day.
Except you intentionally chose to do so. Do not now seek to abdicate your responsibility. You chose to present this nonsense right here. Do not be surprised if members here critically dismantle it.

Kindly explain the disclaimer at the beginning of your document which states

Quote:
Here you find a research about what could Extra-Terrestrial entities think about the Paris 2015 attack.

The research is based on open online available resources.

Authors do not claim anything in the text is true.

“We” in the text refer to Extra-Terrestrial entities.

Use under Fair Use conditions for research or education.

Use on your own risk.

No warranty provided.
You claim that this document is for the attention ET. What ET?

You claim That this is based on "open online resources" yet just a few posts back you claimed those were no longer available. Are they or are they not "open online resources"?

You claimed that "Authors do not claim anything in the text is true." We know. We also know that none of it is true. We also know that somewhere deep in your soul that you know this as well.

You claimed that "We" throughout the text referred to ET. That implies that when you refer to "we" in terms of your "investigation team" you mean that it is you and the ETs. Is this the case?

Explain yourself.

Last edited by abaddon; 12th December 2015 at 01:00 PM.
Old 12th December 2015, 01:07 PM   #421
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Giordano View Post
If you include me in this group...
No. Never.

Giordano is clean and honest IS Forum member.

I have discussed with a pleasure with Giordano

Last edited by Lopesito; 12th December 2015 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Giorgano -> Giordano corrected twice.
Old 12th December 2015, 01:11 PM   #422
Lopesito
Muse

Report:
Here you find a research about what could Extra-Terrestrial entities think about the Paris 2015 attack.

abaddon:
Please, try to check your reading skills & elementary logic.

Nothing personal.
Old 12th December 2015, 01:12 PM   #423
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

No. Never.

Giorgano is clean and honest IS Forum member.

I have discussed with a pleasure with Giorgano
Yet somehow cannot even spell his name correctly, even though it is right up on the screen in front of you. Why is that?

Old 12th December 2015, 01:12 PM   #424
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.

Have a nice day.
All you have had, throughout this entire thread, is requests for evidence. No-one has insulted you, no-one has displayed assumed superiority. The comments over your "report" are entirely justified. It is implausible, at odds with known facts, and almost completely unevidenced. Oh, and no-one is trolling you either.
I repeat my earlier comment: requests for evidence, along with a certain amount of light-hearted banter, are the bread and butter of this forum. What else did you expect? This is not unusual, nor is it wrong. You have come here with an assertion of an extraordinary conspiracy, and invited members to examine it. When they have done so, within the bounds of internet safety (i.e. avoidance of viruses and malware), you have replied with accusations of trolling, CIA membership and monotonous demands that everyone download the zip file. No real evidence, and what you have provided has been woefully inadequate.
Now, if you truly believe that a monstrous injustice has been done, then you will rise above the personal attacks you think you are receiving, and post some real evidence so that justice can be served. That, presumably, was your reason for coming here.
Old 12th December 2015, 01:23 PM   #425
Lopesito
Muse

I am in science...
Well. The research presented in the Report deals with the reality. There is very hard to really prove anything for sure.

For instance one cannot prove or disprove that all Presidents worldwide are replaced by clones of some Under-Earth Governor of Everything.

Yes. We must deal with probability and proofs of consistency.

When the official story contains in-consistences which could not be explained, then it must be false.

The Report presents many claims. Several of them can be easily proved by forensic experts. Several will guide the real investigators to the correct conclusions. The key parts proved that the CH shooting was a prepared false flag operation.

Anything else are consequences. The real details will be uncovered later.
Old 12th December 2015, 01:25 PM   #426
Alphaba
Optical Allusion

Originally Posted by fuelair View Post
Unless you are referring to some other murder, you are not a proper witness for the one you refer to. And if you were there, you should have spoken with the appropriate gendarmes then.

Just a precision here: In Paris, LEOs are overwhelmingly police officers (Ministry of the Interior), whereas in the provinces (i.e. outside Paris and a few other big cities like Lyon, Marseilles or Lille) they are overwhelmingly gendarmes (Ministry of Defense).
Alphaba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 01:27 PM   #427
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dropzone View Post
Please do not insult the OP like that. It's obvious that Latin is not his first language.

Lopesito, perhaps you should rewrite those reports in your native language. They may make more sense if I ran them through Google Translate. Nothing personal, but your own command of English may not be strong enough to make your point, whatever your point is.
It's obvious. Who in this thread is poking the troll a lot and lists a location within spitting distance of CIA headquarters? Craig4, you have been made!
I actually live in Florida now.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 01:31 PM   #428
Roger Ramjets
Illuminator

Dear CIA controller,

All is going well with the ISF; they appear to believe my posts are coming from a legitimate person and are quite sheepish in their willingness to be exploited for our purposes. I have moved quickly to patch the breech caused by the revelation of the Hebdos false flag operation and within a few more days I will have convinced everyone here that the proof provide by Lopesito was unreliable. Next time though, if you could just arrange to have someone scatter the "spent" shells on the stree...

Wait- isn't this my email?

Woops. Just, ha, ha, joking. Please just never mind this "post."
You are closer to the truth that you realize. Lopesito is covering up the the real conspiracy, by presenting this insane CT complete with ridiculous assertions and bogus 'evidence' that anyone can tell is lies.

There's a real conspiracy there alright, but nobody believes it due to Lopesito's ravings. Well done Lopesito! You can now tell your handlers that their secret is safe...
Old 12th December 2015, 01:35 PM   #429
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Cosmic Yak is clean and honest IS Forum member.

I have discussed with a pleasure with Cosmic Yak
Old 12th December 2015, 01:37 PM   #430
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

Except you intentionally chose to do so. Do not now seek to abdicate your responsibility. You chose to present this nonsense right here. Do not be surprised if members here critically dismantle it.

Kindly explain the disclaimer at the beginning of your document which states

You claim That this is based on "open online resources" yet just a few posts back you claimed those were no longer available. Are they or are they not "open online resources"?

You claimed that "Authors do not claim anything in the text is true." We know. We also know that none of it is true. We also know that somewhere deep in your soul that you know this as well.

You claimed that "We" throughout the text referred to ET. That implies that when you refer to "we" in terms of your "investigation team" you mean that it is you and the ETs. Is this the case?

Explain yourself.
Yeah. I got as far as that disclaimer and realized that the author either thinks his investigation team is ETs, or he thinks he's an ET. Therefore, no need to read further. He's clearly mentally ill.

"I don't want to live in a world without shemp." - Quarky

Noel Gallagher isn't fit to lick the **** off the bottom of the shoes of Howard Devoto
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 01:39 PM   #431
Roger Ramjets
Illuminator

For instance one cannot prove or disprove that all Presidents worldwide are replaced by clones of some Under-Earth Governor of Everything.
I know they cannot be clones because they are all lizards - and I have the proof!

Quote:
When the official story contains in-consistences which could not be explained, then it must be false.
Your story contains inconsistencies which can not be explained, therefore it must be false!

Quote:
The Report presents many claims.
with no evidence to back them up.

Quote:
Several of them can be easily proved by forensic experts. Several will guide the real investigators to the correct conclusions.
Can? Will? Sure...

Quote:
The key parts proved that the CH shooting was a prepared false flag operation.
No, they prove that you are conducting a false flag operation.

Quote:
The real details will be uncovered later.
Yeah right...
Old 12th December 2015, 01:46 PM   #432
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by shemp View Post
He's clearly mentally ill.
Ad hom insult.
Old 12th December 2015, 01:50 PM   #433
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Ad hom insult.
Doesn't make it untrue.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 01:59 PM   #434
Lopesito
Muse

FYI: Until now nobody applied (see OP) for the References.zip file containing all media needed for the investigation / verification / rejecting of the Report.

Keep in mind that the file is located at mega.nz server located in New Zealand. Beautiful country.

The download method from this server is well described and safe (for info try Google search: mega.nz download).

Nobody gets any benefit from your download. Only you could.
Old 12th December 2015, 02:48 PM   #435
shemp
a flimsy character...perfidious and despised

Ad hom insult.
You've given us more evidence for it than you have for your own claims. Besides that, I'm crazy, so I should know.

"I don't want to live in a world without shemp." - Quarky

Noel Gallagher isn't fit to lick the **** off the bottom of the shoes of Howard Devoto
shemp is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 02:57 PM   #436
Hans
Philosopher

Hmmmmm, I see we have a one of "those" threads. lol

I shall let those already sucked in and hopelessly involved to take it along - without my august assistance - to its mandated end.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 03:05 PM   #437
Alphaba
Optical Allusion

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
without my august assistance

Sounds appropriate in December.
Alphaba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 03:24 PM   #438
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

Ad hom insult.
No, that would simply be acknowledging facts in evidence in this very thread.

Old 12th December 2015, 03:31 PM   #439
abaddon
Penultimate Amazing

FYI: Until now nobody applied (see OP) for the References.zip file containing all media needed for the investigation / verification / rejecting of the Report.
Unnecessary. The report itself is a mess of incoherence and is sufficiently damning that downloading a further 500MB ZIP file would be both futile, since it contains no further evidence according to you, and is highly likely to contain the payload you wish to deliver.

Keep in mind that the file is located at mega.nz server located in New Zealand. Beautiful country.
Irrelevant. There are many hosts around the world who will host malware ZIPs without checking.

The download method from this server is well described and safe (for info try Google search: mega.nz download).
I'm a programmer, I know for a fact it is not in any way safe.

My professional reccomendation would to be for everyone to avoid this ZIP file like the plague.

Nobody gets any benefit from your download. Only you could.
But you are the one promoting downloads, not I. In fact, I am recommending that yours be avoided.

Old 12th December 2015, 03:32 PM   #440
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

No. We do not have such detailed photo you ask.

But no shells are on any other photo / movie.

Imaginary policemen taking the shells away is a fairy-tale.

All evidences everywhere was left untouched and documented.

Nothing is here.
Earlier you told me this was one of the strongest proofs you had. That's why I have been focusing on it. If the strongest proof fails, it saves time looking at all the other proofs.

Are you now saying it's just a guess on your part?

I asked you what the police have to say about the "no shells on the ground" idea, and you suggested I get in contact with them directly. Does this mean you haven't even tried to falsify your suspicions?

As I mentioned earlier, I do not speak French. This cripples any independent verification I might want to do and I have been relying on you to answer the questions I have. Do you speak/read French?
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories