ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:10 PM   #41
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
The investigation is in the Report. The results are sound. Do you want to read evidences? You question prove that you have absolutely no idea about what is the window proof.

Please, try to read the Report.

I suppose that the real goal is to find those murderers.
So have you ever even been to Paris?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:10 PM   #42
fagin
Philosopher

we know who did it.

Who do you think did it?

Simple question.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:10 PM   #43
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
It was three horny young men and a psycho bitch with get out of hell free cards on a shooting spree in Paris. Of course there are inconsistencies. You tend to get conflicting stories when you interview lots of people fleeing for their lives and unaccustomed to being shot at.
But the evidences are strong. You must read the Report and check media.

I am experienced.

Please, do not fight the author without reading. Please.

BTW, please, try to prove your version
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:12 PM   #44
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I am experienced.

I am not reading your report until you tell me how you investigated this crime. I know a thing or two about the subject (though not murders specifically). How did you conduct your investigation?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:13 PM   #45
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Investigation by Youtube.

Columbo would turn in his grave.

If he wasn't fictional.

Sort of a little like this thread.
Please, try to read evidences. Talking about not reading is boring.

The proofs are strong.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:14 PM   #46
fagin
Philosopher

You are not even a very experienced BSer.

Obviously.

Smiley faces when discussing the deaths of people are just insulting.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:14 PM   #47
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Please, try to read evidences. Talking about not reading is boring.

The proofs are strong.
You saying that and it being true are not the same thing. How did you conduct your investigation?
Old 11th December 2015, 01:15 PM   #48
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
You found the opposite of "pure investigation", it is "purefailed BS"; loads of BS.

This is a weak conspiracy theory, not rational investigation. In the fantasy version for the false flag, how many people did it take to fake the plot? Who did the fantasy version, the false flag version.
Talking before reading

Yes, we can count those involved. Not much
Old 11th December 2015, 01:16 PM   #49
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

This is not going to end well.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:16 PM   #50
Lopesito
Muse

...This topic deserves better than you.
Ad hom insult
Old 11th December 2015, 01:17 PM   #51
fagin
Philosopher

I think it has ended
Just one person hasn't worked that out yet
Old 11th December 2015, 01:18 PM   #52
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
...Who were the real murderers? Who staged the allged fake attack?
We have photos of the murderers who murdered Ahmed Merabet (see the Report). Looking for the others.

Please, read the report and OP.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:19 PM   #53
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Ad hom insult
No, I'm calling you on disrespectful behavior, shoddy work and a gross lack of intellectual rigor applied to your conclusions. If you quoted my entire post, that would be obvious.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:19 PM   #54
Lopesito
Muse

So have you ever even been to Paris?
Yes, several times.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:22 PM   #55
Lopesito
Muse

we know who did it.

Who do you think did it?

Simple question.
CH shooting was performed by a group of murderers as a false flag operation.

We have photos of several members of the team. Please, read the Report.

Your "we know" is nice. What are your evidences?
Old 11th December 2015, 01:24 PM   #56
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

When I investigated crimes (almost exclusively immigration fraud, though some kidnapping, sexual exploitation of children stuff, and custodial interference) I did witness interviews, interrogations, forensic examination of documents, exploitation of electronic media. Are you suggesting that you sitting at a computer in your mom's basement (or wherever) surfing the internet is going to produce a result as good as actually collecting and evaluating real evidence?
Old 11th December 2015, 01:25 PM   #57
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Yes, several times.

Were you there after the attacks? Did you go to the crime scenes? Did you talk to witnesses?
Old 11th December 2015, 01:26 PM   #58
Lopesito
Muse

I am not reading your report until you tell me how you investigated this crime. I know a thing or two about the subject (though not murders specifically). How did you conduct your investigation?
Exactly like Columbo did. Checking evidences in a loop, thinking, ...

And I was not alone. Brainstorming was performed by a group of clever guys.

Please, keeping in mind that one investigator was murdered (?) your "methodology" problem is strange.

Recall, that we have photos of two murderers and they are on loose. They could be your neighbors.

I strongly recommend: check it first
Old 11th December 2015, 01:27 PM   #59
Lopesito
Muse

You are not even a very experienced BSer.

Obviously.

Smiley faces when discussing the deaths of people are just insulting.
AD hom insult

@admin: please !!!
Old 11th December 2015, 01:30 PM   #60
Lopesito
Muse

You saying that and it being true are not the same thing. How did you conduct your investigation?
A long thread in a forum, some 20 investigators were involved (partially).

The investigation used all media available. Please, check the evidences and you will find the same we did. And finally you will be saying the same as I do.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:31 PM   #61
fagin
Philosopher

AD hom insult

@admin: please !!!
You can report me by pushing the little button with the ! on your left.

Glad to be of assistance, presume finding it was beyond your investigative skills?
Old 11th December 2015, 01:31 PM   #62
Gawdzilla Sama
121.92-meter mutant fire-breathing lizard-thingy

Do these people post with boilerplate programs? Just supply a list of names and such and let the program fill in the blanks.
Buying conspiracy books is a voluntary tax on stupid.
Gawdzilla Sama is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:32 PM   #63
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Exactly like Columbo did. Checking evidences in a loop, thinking, ...

And I was not alone. Brainstorming was performed by a group of clever guys.

Please, keeping in mind that one investigator was murdered (?) your "methodology" problem is strange.

Recall, that we have photos of two murderers and they are on loose. They could be your neighbors.

I strongly recommend: check it first
How could the methodology problem be strange? If you ever have to testify or give a deposition you always get asked about methods of investigation. It usually goes something like this "on (insert date and time here) I viewed this (whatever) with this model of black light and which revealed (whatever). The method of investigation is always germane to your conclusion.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:33 PM   #64
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
This is not going to end well.
I am the "murder witness" (read the OP). I have nothing to lose. I have a moral duty to bring the murderers to the jail.

I owe it to the innocent victims.

@ Everybody: Please, help if you can. Thank you.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:34 PM   #65
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

A long thread in a forum, some 20 investigators were involved (partially).

The investigation used all media available. Please, check the evidences and you will find the same we did. And finally you will be saying the same as I do.
HOW DID YOU COLLECT YOUR EVIDENCE?
Old 11th December 2015, 01:34 PM   #66
NoahFence
Banned

FYI - the words "False Flag" is actually a Red Flag - warning of impending woo.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:34 PM   #67
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

Please, read proofs obtained during the investigation.

Please, present your proofs for your claim or say "Excuse me."
Once more, please, try to read the evidences
With what it will cross-checked?

Keep in mind that there were inconsistencies in the official story. The Report explains them all.
Please, read the Report and you will understand.

Please, keep in mind that I understand very well your arguments. Thank you.
The investigation is in the Report. The results are sound. Do you want to read evidences? You question prove that you have absolutely no idea about what is the window proof.

Please, try to read the Report.

I suppose that the real goal is to find those murderers.

I am experienced.

Alright, suppose I read the report until I get to something I think is bogus and stop. Will you defend it? Because, if you won't, I don't want to even bother doing that much.
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:34 PM   #68
Lopesito
Muse

I think it has ended
Just one person hasn't worked that out yet
The task "send the murderers to the jail" is strong. I will continue.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:36 PM   #69
Gawdzilla Sama
121.92-meter mutant fire-breathing lizard-thingy

1. Decide false flag.
2. Decide "new suspects".
3. Produce "evidence.
5. Profit!
Buying conspiracy books is a voluntary tax on stupid.
Gawdzilla Sama is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:38 PM   #70
Lopesito
Muse

No, I'm calling you on disrespectful behavior, shoddy work and a gross lack of intellectual rigor applied to your conclusions. If you quoted my entire post, that would be obvious.
Full quote:
"Dude, get a new hobby. This isn't something for your silly games. If you have some interest in these events, fine but you need to approach it with more respect. Real people died in an attack on a city that represents the best Western Civilization has to offer. This topic deserves better than you."

One could observe: your silly games ... This topic deserves better than you.

One could think: Ad hom insult ...
Old 11th December 2015, 01:40 PM   #71
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

The task "send the murderers to the jail" is strong. I will continue.
I would familiarize yourself with slander, libel and defamation law in Europe. I'm given to understand that it is much easier for one of your suspects to sue for such things in most European countries than in the United States.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:41 PM   #72
Lopesito
Muse

When I investigated crimes (almost exclusively immigration fraud, though some kidnapping, sexual exploitation of children stuff, and custodial interference) I did witness interviews, interrogations, forensic examination of documents, exploitation of electronic media. Are you suggesting that you sitting at a computer in your mom's basement (or wherever) surfing the internet is going to produce a result as good as actually collecting and evaluating real evidence?
Talking about the methodology.

Please, check the result. There are proofs in the Report. Are they sound for you?

Please, do not fight with the author. Fight with the murderers. Have you checked your neighbors wrt those photos?
Old 11th December 2015, 01:41 PM   #73
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Full quote:
"Dude, get a new hobby. This isn't something for your silly games. If you have some interest in these events, fine but you need to approach it with more respect. Real people died in an attack on a city that represents the best Western Civilization has to offer. This topic deserves better than you."

One could observe: your silly games ... This topic deserves better than you.

One could think: Ad hom insult ...
Feel free to use the report button.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:43 PM   #74
Lopesito
Muse

Were you there after the attacks? Did you go to the crime scenes? Did you talk to witnesses?
No. The crime place was visited by a investigator involved. We read many witnesses reports.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:44 PM   #75
fagin
Philosopher

Feel free to use the report button.
I did point out, kindly, where it is.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:44 PM   #76
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Talking about the methodology.

Please, check the result. There are proofs in the Report. Are they sound for you?

Please, do not fight with the author. Fight with the murderers. Have you checked your neighbors wrt those photos?
That would be me akin to walking into an immigration hearing, telling the immigration judge, "the applicant submitted a fraudulent application for a benefit he was not entitled to" and walking out. How you get there matter. The fact you won't answer my question tells me you know your work isn't going to measure up.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:45 PM   #77
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

No. The crime place was visited by a investigator involved. We read many witnesses reports.
Which crime scene was it and what did he do to investigate while he was there?
Old 11th December 2015, 01:46 PM   #78
Lopesito
Muse

You can report me by pushing the little button with the ! on your left.

Glad to be of assistance, presume finding it was beyond your investigative skills?
Please, do not insult me, OK?
I am as honest as possible.
I will not report your post.
I hoped that admin could help.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:50 PM   #79
Lopesito
Muse

How could the methodology problem be strange? If you ever have to testify or give a deposition you always get asked about methods of investigation. It usually goes something like this "on (insert date and time here) I viewed this (whatever) with this model of black light and which revealed (whatever). The method of investigation is always germane to your conclusion.
Thank you for info.

Yes. The Report is written as precise as possible. It is submitted to be published. In is not perfect. But all proofs are well documented (in which media, in which frame, in which testimony, ... ) Try to read it honestly. You can help with the methodology. Fine. Welcome
Old 11th December 2015, 01:51 PM   #80
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

You are here on ISF so make your case here
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories