ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories
 


Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Reply
Old 11th December 2015, 01:10 PM   #41
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,759
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
The investigation is in the Report. The results are sound. Do you want to read evidences? You question prove that you have absolutely no idea about what is the window proof.

Please, try to read the Report.

I suppose that the real goal is to find those murderers.
So have you ever even been to Paris?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:10 PM   #42
fagin
Philosopher
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 5,979
we know who did it.

Who do you think did it?

Simple question.
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:10 PM   #43
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
It was three horny young men and a psycho bitch with get out of hell free cards on a shooting spree in Paris. Of course there are inconsistencies. You tend to get conflicting stories when you interview lots of people fleeing for their lives and unaccustomed to being shot at.
But the evidences are strong. You must read the Report and check media.

I am experienced.

Please, do not fight the author without reading. Please.

BTW, please, try to prove your version
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:12 PM   #44
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,759
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
But the evidences are strong. You must read the Report and check media.

I am experienced.

Please, do not fight the author without reading. Please.

BTW, please, try to prove your version
I am not reading your report until you tell me how you investigated this crime. I know a thing or two about the subject (though not murders specifically). How did you conduct your investigation?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:13 PM   #45
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by fagin View Post
Investigation by Youtube.

Columbo would turn in his grave.

If he wasn't fictional.

Sort of a little like this thread.
Please, try to read evidences. Talking about not reading is boring.

The proofs are strong.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:14 PM   #46
fagin
Philosopher
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 5,979
You are not even a very experienced BSer.

Obviously.

Smiley faces when discussing the deaths of people are just insulting.
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:14 PM   #47
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,759
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Please, try to read evidences. Talking about not reading is boring.

The proofs are strong.
You saying that and it being true are not the same thing. How did you conduct your investigation?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:15 PM   #48
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by beachnut View Post
You found the opposite of "pure investigation", it is "purefailed BS"; loads of BS.

This is a weak conspiracy theory, not rational investigation. In the fantasy version for the false flag, how many people did it take to fake the plot? Who did the fantasy version, the false flag version.
Talking before reading

Yes, we can count those involved. Not much
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:16 PM   #49
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing
 
dudalb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 40,295
This is not going to end well.
__________________
Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

Robert Heinlein.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:16 PM   #50
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
...This topic deserves better than you.
Ad hom insult
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:17 PM   #51
fagin
Philosopher
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 5,979
I think it has ended
Just one person hasn't worked that out yet
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:18 PM   #52
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
...Who were the real murderers? Who staged the allged fake attack?
We have photos of the murderers who murdered Ahmed Merabet (see the Report). Looking for the others.

Please, read the report and OP.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:19 PM   #53
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,759
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Ad hom insult
No, I'm calling you on disrespectful behavior, shoddy work and a gross lack of intellectual rigor applied to your conclusions. If you quoted my entire post, that would be obvious.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:19 PM   #54
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
So have you ever even been to Paris?
Yes, several times.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:22 PM   #55
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by fagin View Post
we know who did it.

Who do you think did it?

Simple question.
CH shooting was performed by a group of murderers as a false flag operation.

We have photos of several members of the team. Please, read the Report.

Your "we know" is nice. What are your evidences?
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:24 PM   #56
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,759
When I investigated crimes (almost exclusively immigration fraud, though some kidnapping, sexual exploitation of children stuff, and custodial interference) I did witness interviews, interrogations, forensic examination of documents, exploitation of electronic media. Are you suggesting that you sitting at a computer in your mom's basement (or wherever) surfing the internet is going to produce a result as good as actually collecting and evaluating real evidence?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:25 PM   #57
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,759
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Yes, several times.

Were you there after the attacks? Did you go to the crime scenes? Did you talk to witnesses?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:26 PM   #58
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I am not reading your report until you tell me how you investigated this crime. I know a thing or two about the subject (though not murders specifically). How did you conduct your investigation?
Exactly like Columbo did. Checking evidences in a loop, thinking, ...

And I was not alone. Brainstorming was performed by a group of clever guys.

Please, keeping in mind that one investigator was murdered (?) your "methodology" problem is strange.

Recall, that we have photos of two murderers and they are on loose. They could be your neighbors.

I strongly recommend: check it first
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:27 PM   #59
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by fagin View Post
You are not even a very experienced BSer.

Obviously.

Smiley faces when discussing the deaths of people are just insulting.
AD hom insult

@admin: please !!!
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:30 PM   #60
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
You saying that and it being true are not the same thing. How did you conduct your investigation?
A long thread in a forum, some 20 investigators were involved (partially).

The investigation used all media available. Please, check the evidences and you will find the same we did. And finally you will be saying the same as I do.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:31 PM   #61
fagin
Philosopher
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 5,979
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
AD hom insult

@admin: please !!!
You can report me by pushing the little button with the ! on your left.

Glad to be of assistance, presume finding it was beyond your investigative skills?
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:31 PM   #62
Gawdzilla Sama
121.92-meter mutant fire-breathing lizard-thingy
 
Gawdzilla Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northern St. Louis County, Missouri.
Posts: 42,180
Do these people post with boilerplate programs? Just supply a list of names and such and let the program fill in the blanks.
__________________
Guns that are instantly available for use are instantly available for misuse.
World War II Diplomatic and Political Resources
Hyperwar, WWII Military History
Buying conspiracy books is a voluntary tax on stupid.
Gawdzilla Sama is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:32 PM   #63
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,759
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Exactly like Columbo did. Checking evidences in a loop, thinking, ...

And I was not alone. Brainstorming was performed by a group of clever guys.

Please, keeping in mind that one investigator was murdered (?) your "methodology" problem is strange.

Recall, that we have photos of two murderers and they are on loose. They could be your neighbors.

I strongly recommend: check it first
How could the methodology problem be strange? If you ever have to testify or give a deposition you always get asked about methods of investigation. It usually goes something like this "on (insert date and time here) I viewed this (whatever) with this model of black light and which revealed (whatever). The method of investigation is always germane to your conclusion.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:33 PM   #64
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
This is not going to end well.
I am the "murder witness" (read the OP). I have nothing to lose. I have a moral duty to bring the murderers to the jail.

I owe it to the innocent victims.

@ Everybody: Please, help if you can. Thank you.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:34 PM   #65
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,759
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
A long thread in a forum, some 20 investigators were involved (partially).

The investigation used all media available. Please, check the evidences and you will find the same we did. And finally you will be saying the same as I do.
HOW DID YOU COLLECT YOUR EVIDENCE?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:34 PM   #66
NoahFence
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Patriot Nation
Posts: 22,131
FYI - the words "False Flag" is actually a Red Flag - warning of impending woo.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:34 PM   #67
marplots
Penultimate Amazing
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 29,167
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Please, read proofs obtained during the investigation.

Please, present your proofs for your claim or say "Excuse me."
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Once more, please, try to read the evidences
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
With what it will cross-checked?

Keep in mind that there were inconsistencies in the official story. The Report explains them all.
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Please, read the Report and you will understand.

Please, keep in mind that I understand very well your arguments. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
The investigation is in the Report. The results are sound. Do you want to read evidences? You question prove that you have absolutely no idea about what is the window proof.

Please, try to read the Report.

I suppose that the real goal is to find those murderers.
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
But the evidences are strong. You must read the Report and check media.

I am experienced.

Please, do not fight the author without reading. Please.

BTW, please, try to prove your version
Alright, suppose I read the report until I get to something I think is bogus and stop. Will you defend it? Because, if you won't, I don't want to even bother doing that much.
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:34 PM   #68
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by fagin View Post
I think it has ended
Just one person hasn't worked that out yet
The task "send the murderers to the jail" is strong. I will continue.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:36 PM   #69
Gawdzilla Sama
121.92-meter mutant fire-breathing lizard-thingy
 
Gawdzilla Sama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Northern St. Louis County, Missouri.
Posts: 42,180
1. Decide false flag.
2. Decide "new suspects".
3. Produce "evidence.
4.
5. Profit!
__________________
Guns that are instantly available for use are instantly available for misuse.
World War II Diplomatic and Political Resources
Hyperwar, WWII Military History
Buying conspiracy books is a voluntary tax on stupid.
Gawdzilla Sama is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:38 PM   #70
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
No, I'm calling you on disrespectful behavior, shoddy work and a gross lack of intellectual rigor applied to your conclusions. If you quoted my entire post, that would be obvious.
Full quote:
"Dude, get a new hobby. This isn't something for your silly games. If you have some interest in these events, fine but you need to approach it with more respect. Real people died in an attack on a city that represents the best Western Civilization has to offer. This topic deserves better than you."

One could observe: your silly games ... This topic deserves better than you.

One could think: Ad hom insult ...
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:40 PM   #71
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,759
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
The task "send the murderers to the jail" is strong. I will continue.
I would familiarize yourself with slander, libel and defamation law in Europe. I'm given to understand that it is much easier for one of your suspects to sue for such things in most European countries than in the United States.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:41 PM   #72
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
When I investigated crimes (almost exclusively immigration fraud, though some kidnapping, sexual exploitation of children stuff, and custodial interference) I did witness interviews, interrogations, forensic examination of documents, exploitation of electronic media. Are you suggesting that you sitting at a computer in your mom's basement (or wherever) surfing the internet is going to produce a result as good as actually collecting and evaluating real evidence?
Talking about the methodology.

Please, check the result. There are proofs in the Report. Are they sound for you?

Please, do not fight with the author. Fight with the murderers. Have you checked your neighbors wrt those photos?
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:41 PM   #73
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,759
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Full quote:
"Dude, get a new hobby. This isn't something for your silly games. If you have some interest in these events, fine but you need to approach it with more respect. Real people died in an attack on a city that represents the best Western Civilization has to offer. This topic deserves better than you."

One could observe: your silly games ... This topic deserves better than you.

One could think: Ad hom insult ...
Feel free to use the report button.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:43 PM   #74
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Were you there after the attacks? Did you go to the crime scenes? Did you talk to witnesses?
No. The crime place was visited by a investigator involved. We read many witnesses reports.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:44 PM   #75
fagin
Philosopher
 
fagin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: As far away from casebro as possible.
Posts: 5,979
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Feel free to use the report button.
I did point out, kindly, where it is.
__________________
There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:44 PM   #76
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,759
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Talking about the methodology.

Please, check the result. There are proofs in the Report. Are they sound for you?

Please, do not fight with the author. Fight with the murderers. Have you checked your neighbors wrt those photos?
That would be me akin to walking into an immigration hearing, telling the immigration judge, "the applicant submitted a fraudulent application for a benefit he was not entitled to" and walking out. How you get there matter. The fact you won't answer my question tells me you know your work isn't going to measure up.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:45 PM   #77
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing
 
Craig4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA Home to the Deep State.
Posts: 16,759
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
No. The crime place was visited by a investigator involved. We read many witnesses reports.
Which crime scene was it and what did he do to investigate while he was there?
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:46 PM   #78
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by fagin View Post
You can report me by pushing the little button with the ! on your left.

Glad to be of assistance, presume finding it was beyond your investigative skills?
Please, do not insult me, OK?
I am as honest as possible.
I will not report your post.
I hoped that admin could help.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:50 PM   #79
Lopesito
Muse
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 853
Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
How could the methodology problem be strange? If you ever have to testify or give a deposition you always get asked about methods of investigation. It usually goes something like this "on (insert date and time here) I viewed this (whatever) with this model of black light and which revealed (whatever). The method of investigation is always germane to your conclusion.
Thank you for info.

Yes. The Report is written as precise as possible. It is submitted to be published. In is not perfect. But all proofs are well documented (in which media, in which frame, in which testimony, ... ) Try to read it honestly. You can help with the methodology. Fine. Welcome
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:51 PM   #80
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing
 
Captain_Swoop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 16,937
You are here on ISF so make your case here
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Reply

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:14 PM.
Powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

This forum began as part of the James Randi Education Foundation (JREF). However, the forum now exists as
an independent entity with no affiliation with or endorsement by the JREF, including the section in reference to "JREF" topics.

Disclaimer: Messages posted in the Forum are solely the opinion of their authors.