ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:51 PM   #81
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
HOW DID YOU COLLECT YOUR EVIDENCE?
All sources and methods are described in the Report. Please, read it
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:53 PM   #82
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Thank you for info.

Yes. The Report is written as precise as possible. It is submitted to be published. In is not perfect. But all proofs are well documented (in which media, in which frame, in which testimony, ... ) Try to read it honestly. You can help with the methodology. Fine. Welcome
No, I think I'm done with you. Your work isn't good enough to bother with and if you won't answer basic questions that any "investigator" should expect, it probably means you're just playing around.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:53 PM   #83
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by NoahFence View Post
FYI - the words "False Flag" is actually a Red Flag - warning of impending woo.
Please, explain, I do no understand. Thank you.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:54 PM   #84
Kid Eager
Philosopher

I won't be going to a link on a Russian website to download a zip file, at the request of a conspiracy theorist.
Old 11th December 2015, 01:56 PM   #85
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
I won't be going to a link on a Russian website to download a zip file, at the request of a conspiracy theorist.
Oh, is that what he wanted us to do? I didn't look at the links that hard.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 01:58 PM   #86
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by marplots View Post
Alright, suppose I read the report until I get to something I think is bogus and stop. Will you defend it? Because, if you won't, I don't want to even bother doing that much.
I am waiting for a discussion. There could be some stupid mistakes. Several proofs are conclusions of the other. Keep in mind that investigating and writing Report was not a simple job. I am waiting a similar task with the reviewers...

Until now, all proofs are strong. Some proofs are included just to make a consistent story when some hard evidences are missing. This will be filled during the court investigation.
Old 11th December 2015, 02:00 PM   #87
Wolrab
Illuminator

You a russcist?!
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 02:00 PM   #88
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I am waiting for a discussion. There could be some stupid mistakes. Several proofs are conclusions of the other. Keep in mind that investigating and writing Report was not a simple job. I am waiting a similar task with the reviewers...

Until now, all proofs are strong. Some proofs are included just to make a consistent story when some hard evidences are missing. This will be filled during the court investigation.
So, why are you so interested in having us open your zip files? The information could just as easily be posted to a website where no one would have to download anything.
Old 11th December 2015, 02:01 PM   #89
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Gawdzilla Sama View Post
1. Decide false flag.
2. Decide "new suspects".
3. Produce "evidence.
5. Profit!
Greetings

Keep in mind that the investigation is long and some help would be great.

Please, break your habit ("I will reply quicker then the others are typing") and support the investigation

And of course, read the Report
Old 11th December 2015, 02:02 PM   #90
fagin
Philosopher

You think any court is going to open your zip files?
Old 11th December 2015, 02:03 PM   #91
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
I hope they have kick ass virus protection if they do.
Old 11th December 2015, 02:05 PM   #92
Lopesito
Muse

I would familiarize yourself with slander, libel and defamation law in Europe. I'm given to understand that it is much easier for one of your suspects to sue for such things in most European countries than in the United States.
The murderers could be from the whole world ...

I hope that at least some forum members will check their friends wrt those photos of murderers. Who knows ...
Old 11th December 2015, 02:07 PM   #93
Lopesito
Muse

Feel free to use the report button.
Thanks. Maybe the next time
Old 11th December 2015, 02:16 PM   #94
Lopesito
Muse

The fact you won't answer my question tells me you know your work isn't going to measure up.
Stop for a while and imagine: You have seen a conspiracy of policemen murdering several innocent persons. You know it. Will you visit the crime place with a team? Will you look for eyewitnesses? Maybe you will collect secretly all possible evidences online. The miracle is, that these online proofs are enough
Old 11th December 2015, 02:20 PM   #95
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

Feel free to use the report button.
There's a button in The Report? Now I'm interested. What does the button do?
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 02:22 PM   #96
Lopesito
Muse

Which crime scene was it and what did he do to investigate while he was there?
Jordi Mir's scene - measurement wrt the height was performed.

Do you understand what happened in Paris or not?

Police is checking FB and other media online to get suspects. They murdered (?) H. Fredou who noticed first the False flag proofs. Police visited (?) several forum members (hope that they are still alive) resulting in leaving the forum. Nontrivial search for the author of the Report happened.

And we are talking about who and how many times visited the crime place, ...

Think and read. Thank you.
Old 11th December 2015, 02:25 PM   #97
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

Thank you. I would be interested in knowing when the review process has been completed. Please keep us updated on that.

In the meanwhile, is there any particularly compelling bit of evidence you would like to present in a standalone fashion? I understand it will not have the weight of the full report, but this forum is pretty good at examining specifics to see how they hold up to scrutiny.

Perhaps there is a glaring flaw in the official story, something you find compelling which doesn't require too much connect-the-dots? If not, that's fine, but if so, I would be interested in seeing such a thing without having to read the entire draft report.
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 02:26 PM   #98
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Jordi Mir's scene - measurement wrt the height was performed.

Do you understand what happened in Paris or not?

Police is checking FB and other media online to get suspects. They murdered (?) H. Fredou who noticed first the False flag proofs. Police visited (?) several forum members (hope that they are still alive) resulting in leaving the forum. Nontrivial search for the author of the Report happened.

And we are talking about who and how many times visited the crime place, ...

Think and read. Thank you.
Cool story, bro. I once pulled a helicopter out of the sky.
Old 11th December 2015, 02:26 PM   #99
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Captain_Swoop View Post
You are here on ISF so make your case here
Done in the OP and the Report and in References.zip.

Imagine Einstein presenting his results at ISF. Would you push him to "make your case here" or would you read the papers by Einstein?

Who knows.
Old 11th December 2015, 02:29 PM   #100
Lopesito
Muse

No, I think I'm done with you. Your work isn't good enough to bother with and if you won't answer basic questions that any "investigator" should expect, it probably means you're just playing around.
Your choice.
Old 11th December 2015, 02:32 PM   #101
Kid Eager
Philosopher

Imagine Einstein presenting his results at ISF. Would you push him to "make your case here" or would you read the papers by Einstein?

Who knows.
I doubt he'd be hiding behind "read the report" and would have the competence and confidence to explain his results.

Last edited by Kid Eager; 11th December 2015 at 02:37 PM.
Kid Eager is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 02:33 PM   #102
Lopesito
Muse

The US pages were controlled / deleted by kind (?) persons.

The Russia version survived.

The Report and the zip file are at mega.nz, this is not a Russian web.

Yes, you should send a demand mail to a Russian server. This is not dangerous I think.
Old 11th December 2015, 02:33 PM   #103
fagin
Philosopher

Who knows.
He didn't use zip files from an RU site.
Old 11th December 2015, 02:34 PM   #104
Lopesito
Muse

Oh, is that what he wanted us to do? I didn't look at the links that hard.
No, the files are at mega.nz (New Zealand).

The application for the References.zip file must be sent to Russian mail. Not dangerous.

Read carefully, please.
Old 11th December 2015, 02:35 PM   #105
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Wolrab View Post
You a russcist?!
No.

The files are at mega.nz (New Zealand).

The application for the References.zip file must be sent to Russian mail. Not dangerous.

Read carefully, please.
Old 11th December 2015, 02:36 PM   #106
Whip
Muse

What would Columbo do?
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 02:37 PM   #107
Lopesito
Muse

So, why are you so interested in having us open your zip files? The information could just as easily be posted to a website where no one would have to download anything.
References.zip is about 500 MB

Paris2015.pdf is about 10 MB

The US web was deleted.

I posted the files to New Zealand.

Any problem?
Old 11th December 2015, 02:39 PM   #108
Lopesito
Muse

I have sent the links / files to International Criminal Court and nobody had a problem.
Old 11th December 2015, 02:39 PM   #109
The Greater Fool
Illuminator

Location: Scottsdale, AZ, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way
Are you absolutely, 100% sure you don't want us to read the report?
Old 11th December 2015, 02:41 PM   #110
Lopesito
Muse

I hope they have kick ass virus protection if they do.
Talking, talking, not reading ...

You have a link to Paris2015.pdf located at New Zealand.
Have you downloaded it?

The References.zip is available after a demand. Have you sent it?
Old 11th December 2015, 02:43 PM   #111
Lopesito
Muse

There's a button in The Report? Now I'm interested. What does the button do?
The button is in IFS forum at each post available.

The Report in Paris2015.pdf has no button
Old 11th December 2015, 02:49 PM   #112
Lopesito
Muse

...In the meanwhile, is there any particularly compelling bit of evidence you would like to present in a standalone fashion? ...
The shortest proof is this No Shell Proof:

The shooter in the known Jordi Mir's movie forgot to put empty shells / cartridges on the ground. There are no such shells documented. Many videos and photos document it. No shell means no shooting happened.

Moreover, there is a nice interesting progress / modification with this proof ... (details in Paris2015.pdf).

Enjoy :-)

Yes, I will report the progress with the publishing ...
Old 11th December 2015, 02:51 PM   #113
Lopesito
Muse

Cool story, bro. I once pulled a helicopter out of the sky.
Please...
Old 11th December 2015, 02:53 PM   #114
Lopesito
Muse

I doubt he'd be hiding behind "read the report" and would have the competence and confidence to explain his results.
I have presented a sound proof in the above posts. Have you understood / read it?
Old 11th December 2015, 02:55 PM   #115
fagin
Philosopher

I have sent the links / files to International Criminal Court and nobody had a problem.
You have their reply that we could see?
The one in which they intend to charge Mr X or Xs, or MsX
I'm not a sexist.
Old 11th December 2015, 02:55 PM   #116
Lopesito
Muse

He didn't use zip files from an RU site.
Zip file from New Zealand web, not Russian web.
Try to estimate the distance RU - NZ to get the feeling how wrong you could be.
Old 11th December 2015, 02:56 PM   #117
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Whip View Post
COOL
Old 11th December 2015, 02:57 PM   #118
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by The Greater Fool View Post
Are you absolutely, 100% sure you don't want us to read the report?
Such sentences lead Columbo directly to the suspects
Old 11th December 2015, 02:59 PM   #119
Kid Eager
Philosopher

I have presented a sound proof in the above posts. Have you understood / read it?
You have stated a claim, not presented a proof. I am concerned that you appear to be unable to understand the difference between these two things.
Old 11th December 2015, 03:01 PM   #120
Lopesito
Muse

You have their reply that we could see?
Unfortunately, their replies are just for the sender and cannot be shared.

Nevertheless, the case with evidences is documented / archived forever. Great

Sadly, but expected, they will not open the case.

Maybe they will do it when new evidences will be collected.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories