ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 11th December 2015, 03:03 PM   #121
fagin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
Zip file from New Zealand web, not Russian web.
Try to estimate the distance RU - NZ to get the feeling how wrong you could be.
A few milliseconds?
Old 11th December 2015, 03:03 PM   #122
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
You have stated a claim, not presented a proof. I am concerned that you appear to be unable to understand the difference between these two things.
The proofs are in the Report file Paris2015.pdf
(see above for the post with "Where is the baby?" story).

The difference between claims and proofs are clear.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 03:04 PM   #123
fagin
Philosopher

Unfortunately, their replies are just for the sender and cannot be shared.

Nevertheless, the case with evidences is documented / archived forever. Great

Sadly, but expected, they will not open the case.

Maybe they will do it when new evidences will be collected.
So they have read your 'evidence' and think it's rubbish?
Old 11th December 2015, 03:05 PM   #124
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
A few milliseconds?
Try to read 10 pages of the Report as a virtual penalty caused by the off-topic questions
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 03:06 PM   #125
fagin
Philosopher

No proof at all then.
Old 11th December 2015, 03:07 PM   #126
Lopesito
Muse

So they have read your 'evidence' and think it's rubbish?
Next 10 pages
Old 11th December 2015, 03:07 PM   #127
fagin
Philosopher

Try to read 10 pages of the Report as a virtual penalty caused by the off-topic questions
What is off topic? In cyberspace the distance is negligible.

If I am off topic you could report me.

Remember where the button is?
Old 11th December 2015, 03:08 PM   #128
Lopesito
Muse

No proof at all then.
Check "Where is the baby?"and think.

BTW, next 10 pages
Old 11th December 2015, 03:10 PM   #129
fagin
Philosopher

Check "Where is the baby?"and think.

BTW, next 10 pages
Out with the bathwater I think.
Old 11th December 2015, 03:15 PM   #130
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
This is not going to end well.
That is my thought too!
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 03:25 PM   #131
Lopesito
Muse

Summing up:

As expected, the beginning (first 130 posts) was a light joking.

Now seriously. The investigation continues. Looking for new ideas and/or investigators.

Please, read the OP carefully. You will not find a conspiracy theorist here. No NWO, no Illuminati, just a tedious work with crime investigation and collecting evidences.

BTW, until now no demand for the References.zip file
Old 11th December 2015, 03:27 PM   #132
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

I have sent the links / files to International Criminal Court and nobody had a problem.
I'm sure they have a special file for this sort of thing.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 03:28 PM   #133
fagin
Philosopher

Summing up?

Conspiracy theorist says they have a theory.
Conspiracy theorist won't give any information.
Conspiracy theorist repeats himself ad nauseam.

Close enough?
Old 11th December 2015, 03:28 PM   #134
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

I will mention that Lopesito strongly believes that basic facts can be discovered solely by "brainstorming." Please see "his" thread on gravity. I am not surprised that he believes that a convincing investigation of the facts in the Charlie Hebo shooting could be achieved by just thinking about it, thereby producing proof.

Lopesito- it looks as if the chances of anyone here opening your Zip'ed files are essentially zero. Once more, perhaps you could just provide a modest summary of the reasons that you believe this was a false flag operation (beyond your view of an omission of dropping shells at the police officer's death; can I assume by this, given that an assault weapon even in a false flag operation would eject shells, that you do not believe the police officer to be shot/dead? Wouldn't even blanks have been ejected?).
Giordano is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 03:29 PM   #135
Lopesito
Muse

A bonus: OP poster is providing Amnesty for all post posted before this one!

Everybody can join the investigating now.

Please, read the Report and the OP carefully and enjoy it
Old 11th December 2015, 03:29 PM   #136
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Summing up:

As expected, the beginning (first 130 posts) was a light joking.

Now seriously. The investigation continues. Looking for new ideas and/or investigators.

Please, read the OP carefully. You will not find a conspiracy theorist here. No NWO, no Illuminati, just a tedious work with crime investigation and collecting evidences.

BTW, until now no demand for the References.zip file
You won't answer my questions and really want me to download a file. You get no clicky. I'm happy with my bank balance where it is. I see no need to risk it going lower.
Craig4 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 03:30 PM   #137
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
I'm sure they have a special file for this sort of thing.
I hope
Old 11th December 2015, 03:32 PM   #138
Lopesito
Muse

Summing up?

Conspiracy theorist says they have a theory.
Conspiracy theorist won't give any information.
Conspiracy theorist repeats himself ad nauseam.

Close enough?
Investigator has no theory, investigator presents proofs with evidences in a Report.

Conspiracy theorists doubt if the Report is not a conspiracy
Old 11th December 2015, 03:43 PM   #139
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

The shortest proof is this No Shell Proof:

The shooter in the known Jordi Mir's movie forgot to put empty shells / cartridges on the ground. There are no such shells documented. Many videos and photos document it. No shell means no shooting happened.
This is good. Very precise and focused.

Is this the correct footage?
https://www.enca.com/world/watch-par...ng-it-happened
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 03:45 PM   #140
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Giordano View Post
Once more, perhaps you could just provide a modest summary of the reasons that you believe this was a false flag operation (beyond your view of an omission of dropping shells at the police officer's death; can I assume by this, given that an assault weapon even in a false flag operation would eject shells, that you do not believe the police officer to be shot/dead? Wouldn't even blanks have been ejected?).
The story with the shot/dead officer is the crucial event.

Explaining it took a long time. One must consider several levels:
Plan & Reality

Plan:
(1) prepare a fake shooting scene with a stuntman lying on the ground
(2) invite real Ahmed Merabet into the death trap and murder him

Reality:
(1) due to the problem with Police car entering the wrong way, the Blv Richard Lenoir was upset down and no real fake shooting could be staged, hence the Jordi Mir's movie was digitally corrected to show the shooting scene, but the editor forgot to add the blood into the movie, and what is more important, the shooter did not shoot in reality and no shells were ejected; moreover nobody noticed it and did not include the shells afterwards

(2) Ahmed Merabet was murdered according the plan, but the video of the murder leaked into the French online TV; then some clever guy in our team noticed it; hence we have the movie of the murder; moreover in the Eyewitness movie we see murderers in detail ...

This story with the media evidences are the key.

Terrible story.
Old 11th December 2015, 03:48 PM   #141
Lopesito
Muse

You won't answer my questions and really want me to download a file. You get no clicky. I'm happy with my bank balance where it is. I see no need to risk it going lower.
Read first Report Paris2015.pdf page by page using the links to jpg files of single pages.

Then you can do whatever you want
Old 11th December 2015, 03:54 PM   #142
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Read first Report Paris2015.pdf page by page using the links to jpg files of single pages.

Then you can do whatever you want
I already can do whatever I want with respect to reading your document, without your permission or regard to your desires.
Old 11th December 2015, 03:54 PM   #143
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by marplots View Post
This is good. Very precise and focused.

Is this the correct footage?
https://www.enca.com/world/watch-par...ng-it-happened
This scene, but this movie is a blurred / cut version of the movie. In References.zip there are much better versions. BTW, this movie was published with many errors and the False flag team corrected the errors and presented the corrected version several hours later ...

The first published version is provable edited from 5 takes, there are provable click in the soundtrack, there are provable edits, there are provable cheating with frames, ...

This movie is a gem
Old 11th December 2015, 03:57 PM   #144
Whip
Muse

Please, try to read evidences. Talking about not reading is boring.

The proofs are strong.
no, trolling for website hits is boring.
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 03:57 PM   #145
Lopesito
Muse

I already can do whatever I want with respect to reading your document, without your permission or regard to your desires.
Enjoy it

Written to be read
Old 11th December 2015, 03:58 PM   #146
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

This scene, but this movie is a blurred / cut version of the movie. In References.zip there are much better versions. BTW, this movie was published with many errors and the False flag team corrected the errors and presented the corrected version several hours later ...

The first published version is provable edited from 5 takes, there are provable click in the soundtrack, there are provable edits, there are provable cheating with frames, ...

This movie is a gem
Does the clip I linked to show what you want to show or not? (It's OK if not, I'm just trying to clarify things before I comment.) I'm still thinking about the lack of spent shell casings claim.

If you jump around too much, or go too fast, I am likely to get lost.
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 04:02 PM   #147
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Whip View Post
no, trolling for website hits is boring.
I should share a 130+ pages Report (10MB) and References.zip (500MB).

I have chosen Kim Dotcom site mega.nz located in New Zealand to share the files.

No website hits needed. It is a secured service to share files.
Old 11th December 2015, 04:09 PM   #148
Lopesito
Muse

Does the clip I linked to show what you want to show or not? (It's OK if not, I'm just trying to clarify things before I comment.) I'm still thinking about the lack of spent shell casings claim.

If you jump around too much, or go too fast, I am likely to get lost.
The bigger gunman is hiding behind the big white car.
It was planned.
Probably they supposed to play the shooting sounds from a loudspeaker (to be heard everywhere, the shot alone would not be heard in the park environment) and put shells on the ground.
The position behind the white car was cute because the camera could capture the "no shell ejection" if the gunman would stand somewhere else.

Unfortunately, the Blv Richard Lenoir was upset down and they skipped the event and prepared only a digital cheated movie.
Consequently they forgot to put the shells on the ground.
They forgot the blood on the ground.
Old 11th December 2015, 04:11 PM   #149
fagin
Philosopher

Pretty rubbish at the whole conspiracy thing then weren't they? All that effort and they used morons, that only someone as sharp as you could pick up on.
Amazeballs.
Old 11th December 2015, 04:14 PM   #150
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Enjoy it

Written to be read
I believe you missed my point. With the full knowledge the you would permit me me to do whatever I like after I read some of your "work" I chose to skip reading or clicking on any of it and and did what I liked I violation of your instruction.
Old 11th December 2015, 04:23 PM   #151
Lopesito
Muse

I believe you missed my point. With the full knowledge the you would permit me me to do whatever I like after I read some of your "work" I chose to skip reading or clicking on any of it and and did what I liked I violation of your instruction.
It would be very convenient to prevent miss-understanding, if you could write in complete sentences. Sometimes the repeated words "me me" "and and", or "I liked I violation", makes me troubles with understanding.

Excuse me for missing any of your interesting points here.
Old 11th December 2015, 04:24 PM   #152
Lopesito
Muse

Pretty rubbish at the whole conspiracy thing then weren't they? All that effort and they used morons, that only someone as sharp as you could pick up on.
Amazeballs.
Please, rewrite it in simpler English sentences. I do not understand the meaning of it.
Old 11th December 2015, 04:30 PM   #153
fagin
Philosopher

I thought you were the great investigator.

What parts of my simple English can you not understand?
Old 11th December 2015, 04:32 PM   #154
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

Just a question for conformation: a jpeg can contain a virus, but it must be opened first to activate the virus. Correct?

Would mega.nz detect a virus in a zip file and refuse to host it?
Old 11th December 2015, 04:33 PM   #155
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

The bigger gunman is hiding behind the big white car.
It was planned.
Probably they supposed to play the shooting sounds from a loudspeaker (to be heard everywhere, the shot alone would not be heard in the park environment) and put shells on the ground.
The position behind the white car was cute because the camera could capture the "no shell ejection" if the gunman would stand somewhere else.

Unfortunately, the Blv Richard Lenoir was upset down and they skipped the event and prepared only a digital cheated movie.
Consequently they forgot to put the shells on the ground.
They forgot the blood on the ground.
If I understand this right, the clip I linked to does not show anything suspicious then?

And, from reading what you wrote here:
"The first published version is provable edited from 5 takes, there are provable click in the soundtrack, there are provable edits, there are provable cheating with frames, ..."

there is another version which does show something suspicious? Do you have a separate link to that, or would I have to download the whole report to see the other version?

ETA: If there is no clip that shows what you find suspicious about the shell casings, that's fine too. But remember, we are talking about one of the strongest proofs. I'm just trying to look at it fairly. Here is the claim again:
Quote:
The shortest proof is this No Shell Proof:

The shooter in the known Jordi Mir's movie forgot to put empty shells / cartridges on the ground. There are no such shells documented. Many videos and photos document it. No shell means no shooting happened.

Last edited by marplots; 11th December 2015 at 04:45 PM.
Old 11th December 2015, 04:33 PM   #156
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

It would be very convenient to prevent miss-understanding, if you could write in complete sentences. Sometimes the repeated words "me me" "and and", or "I liked I violation", makes me troubles with understanding.

Excuse me for missing any of your interesting points here.
So? Think what you want. I don't value your opinion.
Old 11th December 2015, 04:36 PM   #157
Lopesito
Muse

I thought you were the great investigator.

What parts of my simple English can you not understand?
Pretty rubbish at the whole conspiracy thing then weren't they?

Pretty rubbish at the whole conspiracy thing - understand

then weren't they - not understand

All that effort and they used morons, that only someone as sharp as you could pick up on.

This maybe means that the False flag team used stupid persons, that even I can uncover them? Or it is a compliment that only I could uncover?

Amazeballs. ???

Thanks for translation.
Old 11th December 2015, 04:39 PM   #158
Whip
Muse

If I understand this right, the clip I linked to does not show anything suspicious then?

And, from reading what you wrote here:
"The first published version is provable edited from 5 takes, there are provable click in the soundtrack, there are provable edits, there are provable cheating with frames, ..."

there is another version which does show something suspicious? Do you have a separate link to that, or would I have to download the whole report to see the other version?

ETA: If there is no clip that shows what you find suspicious about the shell casings, that's fine too. But remember, we are talking about one of the strongest proofs. I'm just trying to look at it fairly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY
Whip is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th December 2015, 04:40 PM   #159
Giordano
Penultimate Amazing

So far this appears to be a classic conspiracy theory in that the "unravelling" of the conspiracy appears to be due to someone spotting "inconsistencies" compared to what they would have expected in a "real" situation. i.e. they cannot find a report of spent shells where they should be, or they see an entry of an estimated location on a computer for a plane that has already crashed, or the number of bullets that someone could fire from a blot action rifle in x seconds, etc...

Perhaps Lopesito would be willing to tell us if the proof from the investigation is largely of this nature? Is the lack of a report of spent shells outside Charlie Hebdo, as cited here, one of the most telling elements of the existence of this conspiracy?

Last edited by Giordano; 11th December 2015 at 04:41 PM.
Old 11th December 2015, 04:42 PM   #160
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Giordano View Post
Just a question for conformation: a jpeg can contain a virus, but it must be opened first to activate the virus. Correct?

Would mega.nz detect a virus in a zip file and refuse to host it?

I have no info about a possibility of a virus in jpeg.

mega.nz does not detect viruses in your files, the files are encrypted before uploading into mega.nz and after the download decrypted in your computer; but after downloading the whole zip file can be checked by any anti-virus program without opening it

I suppose that this was the final check if I am preparing viruses to files for you. Feel free, there are no viruses involved.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories