ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 12th December 2015, 02:37 AM   #241
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak
Yet the first jpeg file says "online investigation". It does not say "investigation on the ground, followed up by online investigation". I note that you have not yet answered Craig4's questions.
Was any part of this investigation carried out in Paris, at the actual crime scenes? If so, who did this, and what exactly was done?
Neither of the jpegs you have linked to show any kind of evidence at all. Why are you so reluctant to show some evidence? Missing shell casings, if they are indeed missing, do not in themselves constitute evidence of a 'false flag'. What you need is some positive evidence- names, forensic evidence, emails or documents pointing to the alleged perpetrators, something like that. Do you have any?
Originally Posted by Lopesito View Post
In case you are really interested, try to read the OP, Report and References.zip carefully.
As you well know, I have no intention of opening a file from a source I neither know nor trust. Your dogged insistence that it be opened is only making me more suspicious.

Your question "who performed the investigation" is the first question False flag team would ask for.
Are you suggesting that I am part of this conspiracy?
Do you have a list of the other questions a "False Flag team" should ask? I won't get my bonus if I don't ask them all...
Alternatively, you could just answer the question. Was any part of this investigation carried out in Paris, at the actual crime scene, and, if so, did you do it yourself? I cannot think of any reason, outside of paranoid fantasy, why you are so reluctant to provide this information.

Nevertheless, the spirit of your post is well known to me.
This is a skeptics' forum. People ask for evidence, so, yes, the spirit of my post should be well-known to you. The surprise is how unprepared you appear to be for it.
Old 12th December 2015, 02:39 AM   #242
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

The shells were not fired. They were not on the ground. No shooting happened.

Yes, you can count the sounds in the Jordi Mir's movie. Sound analysis is included.

But no shells, no real shooting. Proved.

Details in Paris2015.pdf
How do you know they weren't on the ground? Clearly, I'm missing something in your argument.
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 02:39 AM   #243
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Well, ISIS certainly has a motivation to attack the Charlie Hebdo offices.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 03:13 AM   #244
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Cosmic Yak View Post
Your dogged insistence that it be opened is only making me more suspicious.

- dogged insistence, AHA, you got it

Are you suggesting that I am part of this conspiracy?

- What leads you to such a conclusion?

Do you have a list of the other questions a "False Flag team" should ask? I won't get my bonus if I don't ask them all...

- No.

Alternatively, you could just answer the question. Was any part of this investigation carried out in Paris, at the actual crime scene, and, if so, did you do it yourself?

- Several parts were performed in Paris. I will not confirm my part in it. See the next question.

I cannot think of any reason, outside of paranoid fantasy, why you are so reluctant to provide this information.

- Having presented photos of murderers nobody will reveal his/her identity. Some witnesses are treated in a special manners...

This is a skeptics' forum. People ask for evidence, so, yes, the spirit of my post should be well-known to you. The surprise is how unprepared you appear to be for it.

- Read the Report is too poor answer, I suppose. Maybe somebody is just ASKING for evidences. Compare the "Where is the baby?" story above.

Summing up:

One could feel a mid-level trolling and/or unkind behavior.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 03:16 AM   #245
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by marplots View Post
How do you know they weren't on the ground? Clearly, I'm missing something in your argument.
The place where the dying Ahmed Merabet was treated by medics and police was continuously taken on videos and photos. No shells. Truth.
Lopesito is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 03:19 AM   #246
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

The place where the dying Ahmed Merabet was treated by medics and police was continuously taken on videos and photos. No shells. Truth.
In the Jodi Mir video, would shells on the ground show up? What I mean is, is the resolution enough to see whether or not a shell is laying on the ground?
marplots is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 03:20 AM   #247
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Craig4 View Post
Well, ISIS certainly has a motivation to attack the Charlie Hebdo offices.
Motivation could be found on several places.

But, we one could check in Report proofs that the event was prepared / staged.

Therefore ISIS or Al-Qaeda are not the first suspects considered.
Old 12th December 2015, 03:22 AM   #248
Lopesito
Muse

In the Jodi Mir video, would shells on the ground show up?

- No.

What I mean is, is the resolution enough to see whether or not a shell is laying on the ground?

- No.

The "No shell proof" is based on other media available.
Old 12th December 2015, 03:39 AM   #249
fagin
Philosopher

I'm not sure imagination counts as media.
Old 12th December 2015, 03:46 AM   #250
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by fagin View Post
I'm not sure imagination counts as media.
I think I can help you. They are not counted as media.
Old 12th December 2015, 03:52 AM   #251
Alphaba
Optical Allusion

To the OP:

I'm French (the I in ISF) and consider myself partly a Parisian (born there, lived 27 years in Paris, go there regularly). Read Charlie Hebdo for the first time when you probably weren't born (never was a fan afterwards, though).

We already have had the usual local crackpots (the "Thierry Meyssan-réseau Voltaire" variety) spouting their conspiracy nonsense quickly after the 01-2015 attacks (Charlie Hebdo + Montrouge + Hypercacher). So you're kinda late in joining this saddening chorus.

I'm not interested in your conspiracy fantasies, and do find your liberal use of the smiling smilie in this thread rather repugnant.

I'm not interested because I know who was responsible for those attacks, and I know it notably thanks to a single YT video, the only one that I do trust about who performed the Charlie Hebdo massacre (hint: French Salafi jihadist Muslims) and why:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

NB: most details after 8:40.
Warning: the content of this video may hurt skeptic's sensitivity and synapses.

Last edited by Alphaba; 12th December 2015 at 03:55 AM.
Alphaba is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 03:54 AM   #252
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

In the Jodi Mir video, would shells on the ground show up?
- No.
The "No shell proof" is based on other media available.
How long after the event was the first "other media" created? (Media that would show shell casings if they were there.)

I am sorry to be asking so much, but I do not speak French and am hampered by it. Plus, I assume you already know the answer to these questions.
Old 12th December 2015, 04:06 AM   #253
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Alphaba View Post
...I'm not interested in your conspiracy fantasies...
...I know it notably thanks to a single YT video, the only one that I do trust...
The only you do trust is a video by Al Qaeda en Yemen. Really?

This was an aftermath PR produced by Al Qaeda en Yemen to use the fact that somebody performed the operation Al Qaeda en Yemen was not able to perform.
Old 12th December 2015, 04:12 AM   #254
Lopesito
Muse

How long after the event was the first "other media" created? (Media that would show shell casings if they were there.)
No exact timing is elaborated.

But the shells & chalk circles are not present in any media.

Moreover, there was a heavy traffic caused by the policemen around. On any other crime places all evidences like shells were guarded to preserve evidences. Here is no such action performed.

There were no shells.

Only some conspirator can solve this: Some invisible Fantom stealing the shells.

Last edited by Lopesito; 12th December 2015 at 04:23 AM.
Old 12th December 2015, 04:17 AM   #255
Kid Eager
Philosopher

The only you do trust is a video by Al Qaeda en Yemen. Really?

This was an aftermath PR produced by Al Qaeda en Yemen to use the fact that somebody performed the operation Al Qaeda en Yemen was not able to perform.
Congratulations. You're less credible than Al Qaeda
Old 12th December 2015, 04:17 AM   #256
marplots
Penultimate Amazing

[quote=Lopesito;11026537]
/QUOTE]

Moreover, there was a heavy traffic caused by the policemen around. On any other crime places all evidences like shells were guarded to preserve evidences. Here is no such action performed.

There were no shells.

Only some conspirator can solve this: Some invisible Fantom stealing the shells.
What do the police say about it? Do they explain their sloppy technique? I am unfamiliar with how the French handle crime scenes.
Old 12th December 2015, 04:18 AM   #257
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Alphaba View Post
...do find your liberal use of the smiling smilie in this thread rather repugnant...
Sorry for the improper use of smilies. The murders are so cruel event, I know.

But, as time goes, one is able to put a smilie here and there.

For me the much more disturbing and repugnant event is if somebody is sad due to the shooting and murders and is not ready to look for the murderers. It is not a difficult task. Their photo is captured in the Report.

Read one more the OP. Murderers can do whatever they want. Investigator is not allowed to put a smilie when feeling something which could be expressed by a smiley.

Strange.
Old 12th December 2015, 04:20 AM   #258
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
Congratulations. You're less credible than Al Qaeda
I have mentioned this too.

Are you happy and/or satisfied with this fact?
Old 12th December 2015, 04:22 AM   #259
fagin
Philosopher

Being allowed to do something, and that thing being in bad taste are different things.
Old 12th December 2015, 04:22 AM   #260
Lopesito
Muse

[quote=marplots;11026543]

What do the police say about it? Do they explain their sloppy technique? I am unfamiliar with how the French handle crime scenes.
This was not explained by the French police. You can try to contact them.
Old 12th December 2015, 04:24 AM   #261
Lopesito
Muse

Being allowed to do something, and that thing being in bad taste are different things.
What is it about? Missing connections.
Old 12th December 2015, 04:35 AM   #262
Kid Eager
Philosopher

I have mentioned this too.

Are you happy and/or satisfied with this fact?
What's there to feel emotion about? It's no reflection on me that your assertions are not substantiated. Let's face it, you've been unable to present anything credible in the previous forum and appear to have not learned anything from that experience
Old 12th December 2015, 04:37 AM   #263
fagin
Philosopher

What is it about? Missing connections.
Read the last line of your penultimate post before mine.
Old 12th December 2015, 04:44 AM   #264
fagin
Philosopher

Mmmmm.
Invisible phantoms here, aliens on pg 1.

I think there be more to this theory than meets the eye.
Old 12th December 2015, 04:53 AM   #265
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by Kid Eager View Post
What's there to feel emotion about?

- One can post everything what finds true or select some special item one feel special. And consequently can feel emotion. BTW, that was the only important information in the fact that somebody believes in video presented by Al-Qaeda?

It's no reflection on me that your assertions are not substantiated.

- Your statement could sound like not being proved. Isn't it?

Let's face it, you've been unable to present anything credible in the previous forum and appear to have not learned anything from that experience

- Without proofs you could be considered as a person intentionally posting unverified / false statements.
Old 12th December 2015, 04:59 AM   #266
Lopesito
Muse

Mmmmm.
Invisible phantoms here, aliens on pg 1... I think there be more to this theory than meets the eye.
One could translate it this way: "Talking, talking, not reading."

BTW, one could notice that OP poster used the sentence "Read the proofs in the Report." in the IS forum. Maybe this was not a good idea when dealing with skeptics used to say "Wrong!" to everything. Better choice could be:

"Do NOT read the evidences / proofs in the Report."

"Do NOT ask for media in References.zip".
Old 12th December 2015, 05:00 AM   #267
fagin
Philosopher

Not quite, but the net result is the same.
Old 12th December 2015, 05:08 AM   #268
Lopesito
Muse

There could be two possibilities considered:

(A) Believe public media, your government, Al-Qaeda, ... and be happy.

(B) Verify information as much as possible ... and be in troubles.

Your choice.

Have a nice day.
Old 12th December 2015, 05:12 AM   #269
threadworm
Graduate Poster

There were no shells.

http://static2.nydailynews.com/polop...per-attack.jpg

Really?

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 05:13 AM   #270
fagin
Philosopher

The obvious answer is A.

Wouldn't you agree?

Or do you have anything useful to add?
Old 12th December 2015, 05:14 AM   #271
Lopesito
Muse

FYI. Nothing personal.

Starting with the post #300 the OP will not feed Trolls.
Old 12th December 2015, 05:15 AM   #272
threadworm
Graduate Poster

Your choice.

Have a nice day.
or

(C) You're completely deluded, hopelessly wrong and have based your entire piece of substandard doggerel not on evidence but the absence of evidence that you feel should be there but your inadequate google search abilities hasn't produced.

The Aliens are going to be very disappointed in you.

Very.

Disappointed.

Apollo Hoax Debunked
threadworm is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 05:17 AM   #273
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by threadworm View Post
Thank you for this picture. Exactly this way every shell was treated. (Un)fortunately, this photo is from different location then captured by the movie attributed to Jordi Mir.

Please, once more. The investigation was very precise. You can trust the results.
Old 12th December 2015, 05:20 AM   #274
Lopesito
Muse

Originally Posted by threadworm View Post
...The Aliens are going to be very disappointed in you...
Keep in mind that after several years the case will be publicly uncovered.

You will read that the OP was correct.

Have a nice day.
Old 12th December 2015, 05:32 AM   #275
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Your choice.

Have a nice day.
Why? You didn't verify anything. You made up nonsense in your mom's basement. You didn't investigate. I doubt very much you have a "team" of investigators, that's just something you aren't telling the truth about either.
Craig4 is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th December 2015, 05:33 AM   #276
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

Keep in mind that after several years the case will be publicly uncovered.

You will read that the OP was correct.

Have a nice day.
You sound like a lot if the CTers. It's always tomorrow.
Old 12th December 2015, 05:38 AM   #277
Lopesito
Muse

...You made up nonsense in your mom's basement...
One could consider this as an Ad hom insult.

One can enjoy the fact that a "lack of arguments" posts result often in Ad hom insults.

Nevertheless, anytime one could ask "Qui bono?"
Old 12th December 2015, 05:41 AM   #278
Lopesito
Muse

You sound like a lot if the CTers. It's always tomorrow.
One could check "Seven countries in five years". The tomorrow is by no means tomorrow now.
Old 12th December 2015, 05:43 AM   #279
Craig4
Penultimate Amazing

One could consider this as an Ad hom insult.

One can enjoy the fact that a "lack of arguments" posts result often in Ad hom insults.

Nevertheless, anytime one could ask "Qui bono?"
No, it's what you did. What I said reflects directly on the quality of what you produced. You made up nonsense, called it an investigation and wrote this silly little report which has no value. You don't deserve to be taken seriously.
Old 12th December 2015, 05:44 AM   #280
fagin
Philosopher

I think Bono (very annoying person) plays with U2 (very annoying band), not Qui (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qui))

Or did you mean cui bono?

Last edited by fagin; 12th December 2015 at 05:54 AM.
fagin is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories