ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags general discussion , holocaust , holocaust denial , World War II history

Old 25th February 2018, 06:29 AM   #561
SpitfireIX
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Mondial View Post
Stories of 6 million Jews killed or at risk of death go back at least to 1900 and were used as propaganda to further the Zionist cause. The following links provide many instances of this symbolic figure being used long before WW2-
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WR...#axzz587ApzDGC
https://codoh.com/library/document/4089/

Even granting, arguendo, that this is true (which it isn't), it's simply a red herring [ETA: also poisoning the well]. It doesn't do a thing to change the overwhelming evidence that the Holocaust happened as generally accepted by all serious historians.
3) "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." --Inigo Montoya

Last edited by SpitfireIX; 25th February 2018 at 08:22 AM.
SpitfireIX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2018, 11:48 AM   #562
Hans
Philosopher

Stories of 6 million Jews killed or at risk of death go back at least to 1900 and were used as propaganda to further the Zionist cause. The following links provide many instances of this symbolic figure being used long before WW2-
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WR...#axzz587ApzDGC
https://codoh.com/library/document/4089/
Oh my another seagull attack by Mondial. I guess you've learned to drop nonsense and run instead of trying to support it? lol

Here is a question for you (oh and you have lots more questions you've avoided up thread too) is there any reason to respond to you? There is no discussion you just post long debunked stuff and run off.

I believe you aren't worth talking too.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 25th February 2018, 11:50 AM   #563
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by SpitfireIX View Post
Even granting, arguendo, that this is true (which it isn't), it's simply a red herring [ETA: also poisoning the well]. It doesn't do a thing to change the overwhelming evidence that the Holocaust happened as generally accepted by all serious historians.
I think that Mondial knows that which is why he has adopted the tactic of 'depositing' long debunked stuff and then running off. The experts (of which I am not one) here have ripped him to shreds far to many times for him to risk an actual discussion.
Hans is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th April 2018, 12:45 PM   #564
Hans
Philosopher

Question: What would be the best source for a description of the Holocaust affects on Luxembourg? What was done there and what happened to the Jewish and other 'unwanted' populations?
Old 20th April 2018, 02:14 PM   #565
Mondial
Critical Thinker

New poll finds that 31% of Americans believe that less than 2 million Jews died during holocaust -
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11711
Mondial is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2018, 02:58 PM   #566
SpitfireIX
Illuminator

1 In 4 Americans Thinks The Sun Goes Around The Earth, Survey Says

Fail.
3) "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." --Inigo Montoya
SpitfireIX is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 20th April 2018, 10:12 PM   #567
Hans
Philosopher

New poll finds that 31% of Americans believe that less than 2 million Jews died during holocaust -
The actual article:

http://www.dw.com/en/us-adults-rapid...ust/a-43364480

One hopeful data point in the study was that an overwhelming majority of all Americans (93 percent) agreed that the history of the Holocaust should be taught in schools.

A Washington Post poll conducted in the wake of white supremacist violence in Charlottesville, Virginia, last summer found that 9 percent of Americans thought there was no problem in holding neo-Nazi or white supremacist views – this equates to about 22 million people. (or 6.75% of the population)
Old 21st April 2018, 03:52 PM   #568
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

Another data point from the survey, which Mondial saw fit not to mention: "Holocaust denial remains very rare in the United States, with 96 percent of respondents saying they believe the genocide happened." from NYT article on the survey

A view that Americans are generally no less informed today about the Holocaust than they were in the past or than they are about other historical matters is found here.

That many people have a fuzzy view events, numbers, dates, place names, individuals, etc is not surprising - here is a post I made in this forum in 2011 on the state of education about the Holocaust in public schools in the US, which, in my experience, is reflective of the state of historical education in general.
Old 22nd April 2018, 05:34 PM   #569
Jeffk 1970
Thinker

I’m curious, do you just randomly drop by and then run off before you get discovered? Inquiring minds want to know.
Jeffk 1970 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 22nd April 2018, 06:47 PM   #570
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Jeffk 1970 View Post
I’m curious, do you just randomly drop by and then run off before you get discovered? Inquiring minds want to know.
Yes he does. In the past he tried to do normal debate and was absolutely shredded here by the many knowledgeable experts. These days he just seagulls a question then runs off for days or weeks comes back and drops another and runs off again.

I think the strategy is to avoid being shown to be wrong (which he was in a huge way in the past)and so keeping white supremacy and anti-Semitic themes in play.
Old 22nd April 2018, 06:58 PM   #571
Jeffk 1970
Thinker

Thanks, Hans. I figured as much.

I don’t come this way that often and don’t want to miss out
Jeffk 1970 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd April 2018, 02:58 AM   #572
smartcooky
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Oh my another seagull attack by Mondial. I guess you've learned to drop nonsense and run instead of trying to support it? lol

Here is a question for you (oh and you have lots more questions you've avoided up thread too) is there any reason to respond to you? There is no discussion you just post long debunked stuff and run off.

Jeezus!!! Dropping unsupported assertions; posting long debunked stuff; running away from and avoiding questions?

For a moment there, I thought I had stumbled into the JFK Conspiracy thread!!!
As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.
- Henry Louis Mencken - Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920
smartcooky is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd April 2018, 05:24 AM   #573
bknight
Muse

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post
Jeezus!!! Dropping unsupported assertions; posting long debunked stuff; running away from and avoiding questions?

Don't they all (CT and their theories) display similar behaviors??
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 23rd April 2018, 07:12 AM   #574
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by smartcooky View Post

Oh yeah I drop in there once every few weeks and it seems to be the same argument that was going on three or four years ago. It's always breathless assertion that 'x' (piece of trivia) is wrong, very important but for no particular reason.
Old 23rd April 2018, 02:35 PM   #575
Jeffk 1970
Thinker

There’s nothing more entertaining than a 9-11 “Truther.”
Old 9th May 2018, 09:28 AM   #576
Safe-Keeper
Philosopher

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
I don't agree with France's position....I am something of an absolutist when it comes to free speech...but I can understand it.
Agree that a Neo Nazi complaining about somebody's Free Speech being violated is a truly astounding bit of hypocrisy.
They have a tendency to suddenly start caring a lot about democratic principles when they benefit from them themselves.

Kinda like how Internett trolls here in Norway suddenly become very big supporters of feminism and the fight against sexual abuse when they can use it to hate on "foreigners". The rest of the time feminists are evil in their eyes, of course.
Old 12th May 2018, 10:07 AM   #577
Safe-Keeper
Philosopher

Yes he does. In the past he tried to do normal debate and was absolutely shredded here by the many knowledgeable experts. These days he just seagulls a question then runs off for days or weeks comes back and drops another and runs off again.

I think the strategy is to avoid being shown to be wrong (which he was in a huge way in the past)and so keeping white supremacy and anti-Semitic themes in play.
So he's like the "bots" found in every Israel-Palestine discussion thread who just spams links, YouTube videos, and random statements, and are unable to have actual rational discussions?

I've found many Trump supporters to be like this, too. Try to actually talk to them and they just go into protective insult/Whataboutism mode.
Old 16th May 2018, 03:17 AM   #578
Mondial
Critical Thinker

I didn't get shredded by you or any other [SNIP] on this thread. It simply doesn't pay to debate with people like you who insist on calling anyone who doesn't believe in fake atrocity propaganda from a conflict which ended over 70 years ago an "anti semite" or "neo nazi". If you bothered to ready my posts properly you would see that I have repeatedly pointed out that there are Jews who are holocaust revisionists -
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6912
This includes Gerard Menuhin the son of violinist Yehudi Menhin -
https://codoh.com/news/3347/
You completely ignore this and insist on the name calling. You have zero credibility so why would I waste my time with you.
I have also pointed out that people who actually fought the Nazis are in the ranks of holocaust revisionists such as Paul Rassinier a member of the French resistance and inmate of Buchenwald.
https://codoh.com/library/document/3129/
You also completely ignore this and just stick to name calling.
I leave links for members and visitors to see what revisionists have to say in their own words. If you don't like that then that's your problem!
https://codoh.com

Edited by kmortis:  Removed to comply with Rule 0

Last edited by kmortis; 17th May 2018 at 10:23 AM.
Mondial is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2018, 03:25 AM   #579
Mondial
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
This is a skeptics forum and I am sceptical about claims relating to the holocaust such as soap made from human fat.
www.ihr.org/leaflets/soap.shtml
If you have a problem with people being sceptical on a skeptics forum why are you here ?
https://wearswar.wordpress.com/2017/...by-historians/
Old 16th May 2018, 03:31 AM   #580
Mondial
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by Safe-Keeper View Post
They have a tendency to suddenly start caring a lot about democratic principles when they benefit from them themselves.

Kinda like how Internett trolls here in Norway suddenly become very big supporters of feminism and the fight against sexual abuse when they can use it to hate on "foreigners". The rest of the time feminists are evil in their eyes, of course.
Democratic principles have been trashed by countries which are continually talking about human rights yet they don't even support the right to free speech.
www.ihr.org/news/irving022006.html
Of course you have nothing to say about that. The same politicians which imprison holocaust revisionists are also the ones who spout phrases such as Je Suis Charlie. If you want to be known as a two faced hypocrite you are in good company.
https://forum.codoh.com/viewforum.php?f=2
Old 16th May 2018, 03:37 AM   #581
Mondial
Critical Thinker

Originally Posted by SpitfireIX View Post
Fail yourself. You won't be sent to jail if you say the earth is flat. You will be sent to jail in over a dozen countries that call themselves "democracies" if you say the holocaust isn't true.
On the one hand they are saying what the revisionists are spouting is rubbish and on the other hand they are saying that what they say is so dangerous it has to be banned. You can't have it both ways!
https://codoh.com/library/document/5160/
Old 16th May 2018, 03:44 AM   #582
Mondial
Critical Thinker

To all of the politically correct ignoramuses and phoney skeptics who infest this thread how do you explain the following? Alexander McClelland was an Australian veteran of WW2 and inmate of Terezin the small fortress of Theresienstadt. Here is an interview with him -
www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1U3oGMQ8iM
More detail on Alexander McClelland here - https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4480
He fought the Nazis yet according to your politically correct viewpoint he is a neo nazi simply because of his views.
Old 16th May 2018, 04:04 AM   #583
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

Thought I post it here since my question related, I think (it just sounds weird).

Yesterday, my father went to by a newspaper in a bookstore called Standaard Boekhandel (they also sell newspapers and stuff). Now the owner of the shop occasionally talks with my father when goes there and yesterday, they were talking about the current **** that's happening at the GAZA border.

All of a sudden, Wim(that's the owner's name) says that Hitler was actually not so bad and only wanted to get rid of the Jews, because they were rich.

Eh, what? is it just me or does this sound like borderline Holocaust denialism? Because this sounds weird...

JC Denton

tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2018, 04:27 AM   #584
bknight
Muse

Originally Posted by bknight

This is a skeptics forum and I am sceptical about claims relating to the holocaust such as soap made from human fat.
If you have a problem with people being sceptical on a skeptics forum why are you here ?
True CT behavior, take the comments out of context.
I was referring to the behavior of CT's in general to stating some BS and then running away without answering questions.
So do you have issues with the Holocaust or just parts of it?
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2018, 07:39 AM   #585
SpitfireIX
Illuminator

Fail yourself. You won't be sent to jail if you say the earth is flat. You will be sent to jail in over a dozen countries that call themselves "democracies" if you say the holocaust isn't true.
On the one hand they are saying what the revisionists are spouting is rubbish and on the other hand they are saying that what they say is so dangerous it has to be banned. You can't have it both ways!

Non sequitur. You stated that 31% of Americans believe that fewer than 2 million Jews died in the Holocaust, clearly implying that that proves something other than a lack of education. I countered that a similar number believe the Sun orbits the Earth, which is clearly due to a lack of education.

Further, we are talking about America, where, as you well know, Holocaust denial is perfectly legal. So yes, you fail.
Old 16th May 2018, 11:00 AM   #586
Degeneve
Muse

How many people had actually to serve prison time in these countries and how many time did these people stay in prison ?
Degeneve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2018, 12:30 PM   #587
CaptainHowdy
Muse

Originally Posted by Degeneve View Post
How many people had actually to serve prison time in these countries and how many time did these people stay in prison ?
Category:People convicted of Holocaust denial offenses. Also, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_a...locaust_denial (Scroll to bottom)
CaptainHowdy is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2018, 01:20 PM   #588
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

I didn't get shredded by you or any other [SNIP]on this thread. It simply doesn't pay to debate with people like you who insist on calling anyone who doesn't believe in fake atrocity propaganda from a conflict which ended over 70 years ago an "anti semite" or "neo nazi". If you bothered to ready my posts properly you would see that I have repeatedly pointed out that there are Jews who are holocaust revisionists -
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6912
This includes Gerard Menuhin the son of violinist Yehudi Menhin -
https://codoh.com/news/3347/
You completely ignore this and insist on the name calling. You have zero credibility so why would I waste my time with you.
I have also pointed out that people who actually fought the Nazis are in the ranks of holocaust revisionists such as Paul Rassinier a member of the French resistance and inmate of Buchenwald.
https://codoh.com/library/document/3129/
You also completely ignore this and just stick to name calling.
I leave links for members and visitors to see what revisionists have to say in their own words. If you don't like that then that's your problem!
https://codoh.com
Edited by kmortis:  Removed to comply with Rule 0
I missed your reply to this post and your explanation for what Eric Hunt meant when he announced that he had given up denial because it held back his real goal of promoting race realism and "opposing the very real Jewish-led white genocide campaign."

Last edited by kmortis; 17th May 2018 at 10:25 AM.
LemmyCaution is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 16th May 2018, 01:24 PM   #589
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
boldface needs fixing - [ URL="Category:People convicted of Holocaust denial offenses"]Category:People convicted of Holocaust denial offenses[/url]
Old 16th May 2018, 01:50 PM   #590
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

Dispassionate assessments of Tauber's testimony, in contrast to the Wears War screed, are found here (Pressac) and here (Sergey Romanov) (also more below).

Here, using contemporary documents which Wears War seems to dislike; here, assessing writings left behind by Birkenau Sonderkommando members; and here, analyzing the Birkenau Sonderkommando photos, Hans Metzler puts John Wear's cherrypicking to shame.

Finally, the blog Wear's Warts, dedicated to making sport of Mr Wear's idiocies and to providing corrective information, has an article on Mr Wear's unfortunate SK folies.
Old 17th May 2018, 06:57 AM   #591
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

If "Jewish soap" is the best you've got, there's likely no help for you. Here are some examples of how "soap" is dealt with the Holocaust Controversies:

Joachim Neander: "No End of History for the 'Jewish Soap' Myth?"

Sergey Romanov on Spanner (Danzig Anatomical Lab) and soap:
Quote:
Claim #1: Jews were turned by the Nazis into soap, often claimed to be in form of the bars with the abbreviation "RIF" or "RJF" sometimes claimed to represent something like "Reines Judenfett" or "reines jüdisches Fett" (pure Jewish fat).

This claim is fully, 100% false. It has been discredited by mainstream historians decades ago. There is zero credible evidence for it. "RIF" stood for "Reichsstelle für industrielle Fettversorgung", ("Reich authority for industrial fat supply"; later Reichsstelle für industrielle Fette und Waschmittel). In fact, RIF cannot stand for anything with "jüdisch" in it, since, while the capital "J" could sometimes be used in German at that time to replace "I", the capital "I" could not be used to replace "J".
Joachim Neander (2006): "IPN and Spanner's soap: a critical perspective"
Old 17th May 2018, 07:28 AM   #592
Captain_Swoop
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by LemmyCaution View Post
I missed your reply to this post and your explanation for what Eric Hunt meant when he announced that he had given up denial because it held back his real goal of promoting race realism and "opposing the very real Jewish-led white genocide campaign."
What s giveaway
Captain_Swoop is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2018, 10:30 AM   #593
Degeneve
Muse

Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
While the list does not show many people it's probably not complete. For instance, the French Vincent Reynouard who actually spent more than one year in jail is missing.

On the other hand, while denialists are crying that the countries which have enforced anti-denialism laws do not apply the freedom of speech, it appears that the numbers of people who have been actually jailed for denialism is ridiculously low. Even a guy like Faurisson has never spent one single day in jail.
Degeneve is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2018, 10:55 AM   #594
carlitos
"más divertido"

Why not? How does this follow?

- Thing X is rubbish.
- Saying thing X is outlawed because it is deemed to be dangerous.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2018, 04:27 PM   #595
Hans
Philosopher

I didn't get shredded by you or any other [SNIP] on this thread.
Actually you were by the experts here (of which I am not one) which is why you've been seagull bombing this and other threads.

If you weren't why aren't you here winning the debate?

lol

Quote:
It simply doesn't pay to debate with people like you who insist on calling anyone who doesn't believe in fake atrocity propaganda from a conflict which ended over 70 years ago an "anti semite" or "neo nazi". If you bothered to ready my posts properly you would see that I have repeatedly pointed out that there are Jews who are holocaust revisionists -
Stop providing links to neo-nazi sites - now have you stopped doing that?

Quote:
Oh your NOT a Neo-Nazi then?

'Zero credibility' really hmmmm care to explain why you are making a false statement while trying to pretend you have something to say that isn't false?

Odd

Because no one else will waste their time 'debating' you.....because you seagull bomb stuff then run off and have been doing so for quite some time.

That is your problem not ours.

The problem is you cannot win an argument about the big issues so you are trying to use trivia and minor points to try and say, look 1+2 =3 therefore 6,000,000 doesn't exist - if you get my example.
Old 17th May 2018, 06:24 PM   #596
Hans
Philosopher

Question for the experts here.

What would be the estimate of the total numbers of people placed into prison by the Nazi's regime in all countries they occupied (not the number killed). I went looking for that to compare it to the number of people placed in jail for violating the laws in the few countries that have it (I don't agree with that law I might add) against Holocaust denial.

Any idea?
Old 17th May 2018, 08:19 PM   #597
Loss Leader
I would save the receptionist.

What would be the estimate of the total numbers of people placed into prison by the Nazi's regime in all countries they occupied (not the number killed)

I don't think this question has an answer. The Ordungspolizei were nominally the nationalized "ordinary police" that replaced local city and town police forces in Germany and occupied nations. But they were organized under the military and became just another military force. By the invasion of Poland, they were executing and deporting people wholesale.

I'm sure that in some corners of Germany some dedicated public servants tried to enforce actual laws before judges who somehow didn't give in to corruption. But these guys were probably very rare exceptions.

L. Leader
Loss Leader is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2018, 10:10 PM   #598
Hans
Philosopher

I took a look at the validity of our calling Mondial a 'seagull'.

In the past 12 years he's posted 337 times or close to 1 post every two weeks.

A quick review shows that the majority of those posts are one time deposits of links which he refuses to support. He has been going over the same material repeatedly over the last twelve years too. All in the same vein same subjects, etc.

Yeah a seagull.
Old 18th May 2018, 05:23 AM   #599
LemmyCaution
Master Poster

What would be the estimate of the total numbers of people placed into prison by the Nazi's regime in all countries they occupied (not the number killed). I went looking for that to compare it to the number of people placed in jail for violating the laws in the few countries that have it (I don't agree with that law I might add) against Holocaust denial.

Any idea?
Leaving aside regular German prisons (this figure can be found in Wachsmann's book on the prison system), and various special camps, we know that over 700,000 people were held in the KL system by 1945 (IIRC over 2 million people "passed through" the camp system from 1933-1945 - mortality reached about 1.6 million - I got these estimates from a chart Stephen Wheatcroft compiled).
Old 18th May 2018, 08:57 AM   #600
Hans
Philosopher

Originally Posted by LemmyCaution View Post
Leaving aside regular German prisons (this figure can be found in Wachsmann's book on the prison system), and various special camps, we know that over 700,000 people were held in the KL system by 1945 (IIRC over 2 million people "passed through" the camp system from 1933-1945 - mortality reached about 1.6 million - I got these estimates from a chart Stephen Wheatcroft compiled).
Yes, thanks so that would have been in Germany proper. I wonder how many were arrested in the occupied territories? Thanks for looking that up I couldn't find anything however on a different note I did find this quote about being a 'National socialist"

Quote:
As a native to the country that is responsible for the Nazis, I invite you to consider the following quote by Gerhard Bronner, an Austrian musician and composer:

Es gibt drei Dinge, die sich nicht vereinen lassen: Intelligenz, Anständigkeit und Nationalsozialismus. Man kann intelligent und Nazi sein. Dann ist man nicht anständig. Man kann anständig und Nazi sein. Dann ist man nicht intelligent. Und man kann anständig und intelligent sein. Dann ist man kein Nazi.

“There are three things that do not go together: intelligence, decency and national socialism. You can be intelligent and a Nazi. Then you're not a decent person. You can be a decent person and a Nazi. Then you're not intelligent. And you can be intelligent and a decent person. Then you're not a Nazi.”

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories