ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags FOTL , Freeman on the Land , Rob Menard

Old 10th February 2013, 06:07 AM   #81
sophia8
Master Poster

Originally Posted by LightinDarkness View Post
So for the first time in a few months I browse through the DI FMOTL forum - one of Rob's former stomping grounds. I find this gem:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=232852

Am I reading this right? Aren't these posters self-proclaimed Freeman on the Land who desire nothing more to be free of the shackles of society...and they are whining about reforms to their free, government provided, welfare benefits? Looks like the UK is making changes to the welfare system that makes their social welfare benefits a bit more restricted...and the freeman are upset about this? They are upset because they are getting free housing and food from the government, except come April instead of the government directly paying for their housing they will pay them directly and expect them to pay the landlord. Oh, what terrible police state oppression! They are worried that they won't be able to handle being paid directly and will blow the FREE money they are getting and not be able to pay their rent.

I mean...talk about the height of hypocrisy. The self proclaimed freemen are sucking the teet of the state one minute and then raging against it the next and demanding freedom. How about start the journey to being free by not taking state welfare?
There is actually a lot wrong with the welfare reforms. For instance, a disabled friend is going have the hassle of finding someplace else to live come April, because she can't afford the increased rent on her house. Families with disabled children who need their own bedroom are going to be plunged further into poverty; disabled people who need a bedroom for an overnight carer are also going to suffer.
But yes, FOTLers moaning about the welfare system? I'm shocked, I tell you - shocked!
"Nature is floods and famines and earthquakes and viruses and little blue-footed booby babies getting their brains pecked out by their stronger siblings! ....Nature doesn't care about me, or about anybody in particular - nature can be terrifying! Why do they even put words like 'natural' on products like shampoo, like it's automatically a good thing? I mean, sulfuric acid is natural!" -Julia Sweeney
sophia8 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2013, 06:15 AM   #82
sophia8
Master Poster

Originally Posted by tsig View Post
From the link:

If you’re on benefits you’re entitled to what’s called a debt relief order once every three years. Rack up your loans, overdrafts and credit cards, then give them the finger and start again.

Spoken like a true Freeloader/FOTL.
Yup, and - yet again - misery guaranteed for anybody stupid enough to take their advice.
Debt Relief Orders:
Quote:
If you get a DRO you must follow rules called ‘restrictions’. You can’t:

borrow more than £500 without telling the lender about your DRO
act as the director of a company
create, manage or promote a company without the court’s permission
manage a business without telling those you do business with about your DRO

When do the restrictions end?

Check the Individual Insolvency Register to see when the restrictions end.

The restrictions usually last 12 months. They can be extended if careless or dishonest behaviour caused your debt problem. For example, you lied to get credit.
(My bolding.)

ETA: And it's once every six years, not three.
"Nature is floods and famines and earthquakes and viruses and little blue-footed booby babies getting their brains pecked out by their stronger siblings! ....Nature doesn't care about me, or about anybody in particular - nature can be terrifying! Why do they even put words like 'natural' on products like shampoo, like it's automatically a good thing? I mean, sulfuric acid is natural!" -Julia Sweeney

Last edited by sophia8; 10th February 2013 at 06:17 AM.
sophia8 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2013, 07:15 AM   #83
arayder
Graduate Poster

Dean Clifford Update:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/globalf...ency-broadcast

Despite all the charges of police state tactics by freeman fact spinners, like Menard, Dean Clifford was offered bail, which he refused!

The dysfunctional freeman cult is writing letters, making phone calls, hosting radio shows and posting drunken YouTubes imploring the authorities to release Clifford when the reality is the centuries old right to post bail was and is readily available to Clifford.

Clifford is said to have refused bail on the basis that he "won't pray to bail", a reference to the god Bale.

Are these guys nuts, or what?

-------------

It is day 82 since Fez Boy filed and I haven’t heard anything from the courts, or my internet and email providers.

Last edited by arayder; 10th February 2013 at 07:19 AM.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2013, 07:44 AM   #84
Blue Mountain
Resident Skeptical Hobbit

Originally Posted by arayder View Post
Dean Clifford Update:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/globalf...ency-broadcast

Despite all the charges of police state tactics by freeman fact spinners, like Menard, Dean Clifford was offered bail, which he refused!

The dysfunctional freeman cult is writing letters, making phone calls, hosting radio shows and posting drunken YouTubes imploring the authorities to release Clifford when the reality is the centuries old right to post bail was and is readily available to Clifford.

Clifford is said to have refused bail on the basis that he "won't pray to bail", a reference to the god Bale.

Are these guys nuts, or what?
I believe the correct spelling is "Baal". Wikipedia says it's an honourific or title, and also forms the root of the word "Beelzebub," which is identified in the New Testament as a name for the devil. Having said that, I agree: the guy does not appear to be playing with a full deck.

This entire drama is apparently playing out here in the city where I live, but the local media is rather silent on the whole affair. Well, the CBC is; I don't know about other outlets.
The social illusion reigns to-day upon all the heaped-up ruins of the past, and to it belongs the future. The masses have never thirsted after truth. They turn aside from evidence that is not to their taste, preferring to deify error, if error seduce them. Gustav Le Bon, The Crowd, 1895 (from the French)
Canadian or living in Canada? PM me if you want an entry on the list of Canadians on the forum.
Blue Mountain is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2013, 09:10 AM   #85
arayder
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Blue Mountain View Post
I believe the correct spelling is "Baal". Wikipedia says it's an honourific or title, and also forms the root of the word "Beelzebub," which is identified in the New Testament as a name for the devil. Having said that, I agree: the guy does not appear to be playing with a full deck.
Thanks, Blue Mountain. I am not up on my devil worshiping.

It turns out that Menard, Dean’s partner, Darren, and the rest of the freeman propaganda machine have been lying about the Clifford’s confinement since day one!

You have to laugh when the “I don’t know what bail is” crew gets behind the idea that the RCMP should all go back to school, presumably one run by Clifford, to learn the law.

This crew knows only what their gurus tell them and their gurus tell their them only what they wanted to hear in the first place.

Last edited by arayder; 10th February 2013 at 09:49 AM.
arayder is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2013, 09:23 AM   #86
Mojo
Mostly harmless

He's only regarded as a god in certain parts of North London.

"The poor mystic homeopaths feel like petted house-cats thrown at high flood on the breaking ice." - Leon Trotsky
Mojo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2013, 10:02 AM   #87
D'rok
Free Barbarian on The Land

Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
He's only regarded as a god in certain parts of North London.
After yesterday's performance, he might be attracting a believer or two in some rather more far flung realms.

"Life, like a Saturday afternoon, finds its ruination in purpose." - MdC
D'rok is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2013, 12:06 PM   #88
FMOTLgroupie
New Blood

Once again Mr. Menard demonstrates that he doesn’t comprehend the law.

When our subject ignorantly claims that the parking lot in which Clifford was arrested was private property on which the police have absolutely no authority it becomes clear that he has simply found a bit of foolishness that plays well in the freeman cult.

It’s just plain bad advice given by a Moose Head soaked stoner.

In Canada provincial statutes are enforceable on private property when the public has access, or the right of entry, by motor vehicle on such property.

The parking lot in question is open to the public and a police officer can issue parking tickets for handicap zones, fire zones, expired license plates and any other violation including, in the case of Mr. Clifford, reckless driving.

One can only assume that Menard will scream tyranny and solicit donations when the judge explains the law to Mr. Clifford.
Provincial motor vehicle acts generally don't apply on truly private property, but there's no such limitation on Criminal Code driving charges (impaired or dangerous driving)
FMOTLgroupie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2013, 12:13 PM   #89
arayder
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by FMOTLgroupie View Post
Provincial motor vehicle acts generally don't apply on truly private property, but there's no such limitation on Criminal Code driving charges (impaired or dangerous driving)
So how would you explain Canadians getting tickets for parking in handicapped spaces in store parking lots?

The road legislation in every province but Ontario (where Clifford was busted) applies on privately owned property open to the public, like the parking lot at Soobey‘s. In Ontario not all the strict rules of the road automatically apply on private property.

To get around this public safety problem many shopping centers in Ontario have arrangements with local government to classify the center’s roads as highways, in order for speed limits and road signs to be enforced.

We will have to see if this is the case in the Sobey’s lot. The question may be moot since Clifford, by his partner Darren’s, own report began doing donuts on the public highway and since in Ontario you can be charged under the federal Criminal Code for dangerous operation of a motor vehicle on private property.

You are right about that.

More pertinent to Mr. Clifford assaulting a police officer is also a federal offense, enforceable even if it happens in the Sobey’s lot.

Last edited by arayder; 10th February 2013 at 12:55 PM.
Old 10th February 2013, 03:46 PM   #90
arayder
Graduate Poster

. . . .The road legislation in every province but Ontario (where Clifford was busted). . .
Well Bobby, my friends tell me you just pointed out that I got my geography way wrong and your friend Dean was arrested in Manitoba. That’s really a mistake on my part since I’ve been to the Winnipeg area a couple of times.

My bad map skills, I guess. Gimli is miles and miles west of the Ontario line. I could palm the mistake off on having had several Moose Heads, but I was sober as judge. Can I say "judge" to you?

Maybe you can start checking my grammar for me too, sonny?

But that means your “cops have no authority on private property” argument has even less credence since Manitoba is one of the provinces in which road rules legislation explicitly and strictly apply on privately owned parking lots open to the public.

Thanks for pointing out that you are really, really wrong.

Now that we know now that you are reading here, let me ask why you have purposefully deceived your freeman followers by failing to mention that Dean is free to walk out of the jail any time he posts bail?

Last edited by arayder; 10th February 2013 at 05:27 PM.
Old 10th February 2013, 03:57 PM   #91
FMOTLgroupie
New Blood

Sorry, I meant on privately owned land to which the public doesn't have access. You don't need a licence to drive around on a field in your farm, but you still can't do it drunk or dangerously (to a Criminal Code standard of dangerous driving)

Last edited by FMOTLgroupie; 10th February 2013 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Cut myself on the last few words
FMOTLgroupie is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th February 2013, 04:19 PM   #92
Stacey Grove
Graduate Poster

But that means your “cops have no authority on private property” argument has even less credence since Manitoba is one of the provinces in which road rules legislation explicitly and strictly apply on privately owned parking lots open to the public.
Well that's OK then. All Clifford has to do is to tell the court he does not consent to that legislation and he will walk free. Obviously he will be clutching a huge cheque that satisfies his fee schedule. No doubt this will be one of those instances we constantly hear about where the judge orders the records to be sealed.
Stacey Grove is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2013, 01:32 AM   #93
jargon buster
Banned

.........before abandoning the court.
jargon buster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2013, 02:08 AM   #94
Stacey Grove
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by jargon buster View Post
.........before abandoning the court.
.......and not forgetting to "bow to the sovereign" as he flees.
Stacey Grove is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2013, 03:26 AM   #95
The Palmernator
Thinker

Originally Posted by Stacey Grove View Post
.......and not forgetting to "bow to the sovereign" as he flees.
I hope he remembers to shout "man overboard!"...
The Palmernator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2013, 05:09 AM   #96
arayder
Graduate Poster

We have a challenge on the floor for Mr. Menard. . .

In an open post/letter to Menard I publicly challenge him to provide, for all to see, a simple accounting of the donations, contributions made to him and freeman society fees paid to him, as a well as an update on the status of Freeman Valley, C3PO, the consumer credit effort and the legal action against Judge Rooke and Randi forum members.

. . .and a question.

. . . let me ask why you have purposefully deceived your freeman followers by failing to mention that Dean is free to walk out of the jail any time he posts bail?

-------------

It is day 83 since Fez Boy filed and I haven’t heard anything from the courts, or my internet and email providers.

Last edited by arayder; 11th February 2013 at 05:10 AM.
Old 11th February 2013, 05:41 AM   #97
jargon buster
Banned

Maybe Dean thinks he is unable to post bail because hes on the wrong side of the letter box.

Oh, and Robert threatened me with his legal team of sharks over two years ago, Im still waiting.

Last edited by jargon buster; 11th February 2013 at 05:43 AM.
jargon buster is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2013, 06:00 AM   #98
arayder
Graduate Poster

Maybe Dean thinks he is unable to post bail because hes on the wrong side of the letter box.
LOL!

Inexplicably Darren, Dean’s partner, is yammering about filing a writ of habeas corpus to challenge the legality of Dean’s jailing and get him released. The truth of the matter is the question of legality of the arrest and detention was addressed at an early hearing.

I believe this is the same hearing at which Dean was offered and refused bail.

So why are Menard and Darren going through all this when Dean can post bail and walk out of the jail house almost any time he wants?

Oh, and Robert threatened me with his legal team of sharks over two years ago, Im still waiting.
So you have a "dope calendar"?

Last edited by arayder; 11th February 2013 at 06:02 AM.
Old 11th February 2013, 06:17 AM   #99
jargon buster
Banned

Quote:
Inexplicably Darren, Dean’s partner, is yammering about filing a writ of habeas corpus to challenge the legality of Dean’s jailing and get him released.
To initaite Habeas corpus would Dean have to admit to being "the name"?
Sort of goes against the freeman mantra of "You are not your name"

Quote:
So you have a "dope calendar"?
It ran out with the Mayan calendar.

Quote:
So why are Menard and Darren going through all this when Dean can post bail and walk out of the jail house almost any time he wants?
I would hazard a guess at "no one will donate if hes on the street"

Last edited by jargon buster; 11th February 2013 at 06:19 AM.
Old 11th February 2013, 07:29 AM   #100
arayder
Graduate Poster

“Gathering the resources to fight tyranny” is a whole lot more appealing to freemen than “raising bail”. Not that any of the money raised on this little circus couldn’t be used to pay Dean’s bail, or buy Menard a case of Moose Heads.

Bail which, despite being odious to Clifford, Darren claims Dean may well accept at his next hearing. . . after the donations slow to a trickle.
Old 11th February 2013, 11:50 AM   #101
Boot2TheHead
Thinker

Late realization, but got to laugh at Robert "Don't show up in court ever" Menard insisting his pal Dean is "not a flight risk".
Boot2TheHead is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th February 2013, 12:49 PM   #102
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Would you want to spend your own money on a promise that this guy will show up on his assigned court date?
Old 11th February 2013, 09:14 PM   #103
tsig
a carbon based life-form

To initaite Habeas corpus would Dean have to admit to being "the name"?
Sort of goes against the freeman mantra of "You are not your name"

It ran out with the Mayan calendar.

Jail the body and the name will follow.
tsig is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th February 2013, 02:15 AM   #104
Rolfe
Anti-homeopathy illuminati member

I see the FOTL woo has a high enough profile that people are starting threads on it in SI&CE now.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=253249

Rolfe.
Old 12th February 2013, 09:15 AM   #105
arayder
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Boot2TheHead View Post
Late realization, but got to laugh at Robert "Don't show up in court ever" Menard insisting his pal Dean is "not a flight risk".
If Dean posts bail he have to paper over the fact that:

1. By everything the freeman cult believes he is contracting with the government.

2. The claim that he’s a political prisoner doesn’t wash since he’s had the opportunity to post bail ever since the early hearing.

3. The few freemen who catch on to the ruse will ask why he put the cult through all the days long BS when all he had to do was post bail when it was first offered.

3. He still has to show up at trial, like a dutiful little citizen, lest he face pursuing cops or bounty hunters who won’t give a rip about his freeman babblings when they catch him.

This little drama is playing out much like Eldon Warman’s 1999 arrest and conviction for assaulting a traffic cop who asked for his commercial driver‘s license. If my memory serves Warman got out on bail and just didn’t bother to show up in court. The cops came to his house and carted him off to jail where he stayed until his trial. After claiming he had been kidnapped he was convicted. He made arguments not much different from Clifford’s.

The judge let him off with time served.

The experience didn’t teach Warman one thing since a few years later he threaten to kill a process server giving him court papers regarding his hate speech trial.

-------------

It is day 84 since Fez Boy filed and I haven’t heard anything from the courts, or my internet and email providers.
Old 13th February 2013, 02:56 PM   #106
arayder
Graduate Poster

If Dean posts bail he will have to paper over the fact that:

1. By everything the freeman cult believes he is contracting with the government.

2. The claim that he’s a political prisoner doesn’t wash since he’s had the opportunity to post bail ever since the early hearing.

3. The few freemen who catch on to the ruse will ask why he put the cult through all the days long BS when all he had to do was post bail when it was first offered.

4. He still has to show up at trial, like a dutiful little citizen, lest he face pursuing cops or bounty hunters who won’t give a rip about his freeman babblings when they catch him.

This little drama is playing out much like Eldon Warman’s 1999 arrest and conviction for assaulting a traffic cop who asked for his commercial driver‘s license. If my memory serves Warman got out on bail and just didn’t bother to show up in court. The cops came to his house and carted him off to jail where he stayed until his trial. After claiming he had been kidnapped he was convicted. He made arguments not much different from Clifford’s.

The judge let him off with time served.

The experience didn’t teach Warman one thing since a few years later he threaten to kill a process server giving him court papers regarding his hate speech trial.

-------------

It is day 84 since Fez Boy filed and I haven’t heard anything from the courts, or my internet and email providers.
-------------

It is day 85 since Fez Boy filed and I haven’t heard anything from the courts, or my internet and email providers.
Old 14th February 2013, 05:59 AM   #107
jargon buster
Banned

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236303
Some news from around the freeman/lawful rebel forums is that Mary Gye (Girlgye to anyone who as visited Ickes to debate) has died.
No reasons yet as to the cause of death it seems but she was only around 30years old.
Its interesting the comments on Ickes from the "forum advisor" Ex Sheep and Zhiba (merlincove) the mod.
Ex sheep wrote
Quote:
Sad news, I met Mary at Brixton.

May your light shine where you are. x
Zhiba wrote
Quote:
Mary had a fiesty spirit, one to be feared and at the same time adored, that kind of energy never ever dies.... those who it touched will always remember Mary and her energy, and i hope they remember her, as i do, with a smile.

And remember her laugh, ringing in their ears
And the forum always claimed to be unbiased towards non-freemen.

I'm sure they had some lovely meet ups to discuss the strategy.

PS, If you see anything on Robs Facebook page about donations accepted for a collection , dont send any money.

Just in case you get any ideas Robert.

Last edited by jargon buster; 14th February 2013 at 06:13 AM.
Old 14th February 2013, 06:48 AM   #108
arayder
Graduate Poster

PS, If you see anything on Robs Facebook page about donations accepted for a collection , dont send any money.

Just in case you get any ideas Robert.
There seems to be a lull in the action. . . .before the next Menard Moose Head moment. I have heard two different dates for Dean’s next trip before the judge, the 15th and the 18th. The authoritative source should be Dean’s partner, Darren.

All the freeman letters, emails, affidavits and writs are in and it doesn’t seem to have dawned on freeman brainiacs that the authorities are, in effect, saying, “If you want the ole boy out, post bail”.

Duh?

It will be interesting to see if Menard can maintain the interest of the highly distractible cult before it turn its cyber gaze to the next over hyped so-called government outrage.

-------------

It is day 86 since Fez Boy filed and I haven’t heard anything from the courts, or my internet and email providers
Old 14th February 2013, 09:48 AM   #109
The Palmernator
Thinker

This is interesting.

Ben Lowrey, former hard-line FMOTLer who had his own show, has done a full 180 and is now speaking out aganst FMOTLism.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/foru...p?f=60&t=45504

Getting a bit of a nasty bad-tempered kicking from those enlightened chappies at GOODF, who were probably cheering him on this time last year.

In case you don't know him, Ben Lowrey tried to sue the police because they stopped him from riding his motorbike without tax and insurance. It would appear it didn't quite work out for him too well.
The Palmernator is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2013, 11:26 AM   #110
arayder
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by The Palmernator View Post
This is interesting.

Ben Lowrey, former hard-line FMOTLer who had his own show, has done a full 180 and is now speaking out aganst FMOTLism.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/foru...p?f=60&t=45504

Getting a bit of a nasty bad-tempered kicking from those enlightened chappies at GOODF, who were probably cheering him on this time last year.

In case you don't know him, Ben Lowrey tried to sue the police because they stopped him from riding his motorbike without tax and insurance. It would appear it didn't quite work out for him too well.
It had to happen that sooner or later some freemen would catch on to the fact that Menardian mumbo-jumbo is a fantasy. Lowery has the freeman “fake it ‘till you [don't] make it” game pretty well figured out. He points the blame pretty squarely at freeman gurus.

He openly wonders what is the matter with gullible freemen.

It’s really simple, folks. The sort of needy freemen in Menard’s circus tent can’t turn their backs on Clifford and Menard.

While their friends and family harp on freeman wannabes to get it together the freeman cult comes along to tell them they are really alright, indeed really brilliant and that they’ve been failing only because the deck is stacked against them.

These two gurus are among those who tell freemen wannabes their unpaid student loans, unfinished degree programs, firings, massive credit card debt and foreclosures aren’t really their fault.

If a freeman ever gets the notion the line Clifford and Menard are pitching is really BS, then it might be that they are the living-in-momma’s-basement losers everybody says they are.

The fear of that reality is why Fez Boy has to self medicate so often.

Last edited by arayder; 14th February 2013 at 11:38 AM.
Old 14th February 2013, 01:06 PM   #111
dudalb
Penultimate Amazing

Went to the GOODF site. It is just me or are most of the posters at that site unaware of the existence of two things called "Punctation" and "Capital Letters"?
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 14th February 2013, 03:08 PM   #112
Horatius
NWO Kitty Wrangler

Originally Posted by dudalb View Post
Went to the GOODF site. It is just me or are most of the posters at that site unaware of the existence of two things called "Punctation" and "Capital Letters"?

Those are just grammar rules man, not grammar laws!
Old 15th February 2013, 02:41 AM   #113
jargon buster
Banned

attention lord ed
Quote:
The thread is essentially a full confession to defraud the company. She blocked out the 'personal info', but not the date of the letter or the contact.

Dear Mr. Bulen,
I am an observer to one of the Internet scam belief systems being posted on getoutofdebtfree.org as a valid way to escape debt.

If you visit http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/foru...?f=141&t=39407 and view the attached scanned letter on that site, you should be able to determine the name and account of the person in question. The thread should give you full insight to their knowledge of the debt, intent to not re-pay, and strange belief that they think they are somehow entitled.

I do not have any interest in either party, but would find it entertaining to see them report back to their forum that everything they have said was to be used against them in court.
An interesting development in that thread is that all evidence of Ceylons posts have now gone.
I wonder if reads this forum and realised he could be linked to the possible fraud and distanced himself from it.
Has ceylon just "done a Menard"?
Old 15th February 2013, 04:20 AM   #114
The Palmernator
Thinker

Ben Lowrey actually comes across as quite a likeable sort. He has been quite active on youtube with FMOTL-related posts, but seems to have had his fingers burnt somewhat.

Totally undeserving of the amount of bile being directed at him IMHO.
Old 15th February 2013, 05:30 AM   #115
arayder
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by The Palmernator View Post
Ben Lowrey actually comes across as quite a likeable sort. He has been quite active on youtube with FMOTL-related posts, but seems to have had his fingers burnt somewhat.

Totally undeserving of the amount of bile being directed at him IMHO.
Lowery is very critical of freemanism and it’s gurus. That's what the bile is about.

During his You Tube “Stay away from Freeman on the Land Theories.”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6uHYwbd__8 he talks about the ineffectiveness of freeman theory.

In the You Tube “Why Statutes are Lawful, and Why Common Law Jurisdiction Doesn‘t Exist.” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3vltawD60k he explains how the freeman cult distorted the meaning and history of common-law and talks about how Menard, Harris and others developed their unique and incorrect understanding of the words, “lawful” and “legal”.

Lowery is to freemanism as a wooden stake is to a vampire.

------------

It is day 87 since Fez Boy filed and I haven’t heard anything from the courts, or my internet and email providers

Last edited by arayder; 15th February 2013 at 06:40 AM.
Old 15th February 2013, 08:29 AM   #116
LordEd
Critical Thinker

attention lord ed

An interesting development in that thread is that all evidence of Ceylons posts have now gone.
I wonder if reads this forum and realised he could be linked to the possible fraud and distanced himself from it.
Has ceylon just "done a Menard"?
He'd have to remove his entire account and posting history for that. Just browsing the forum could produce evidence of him encouraging others to perform illegal acts.

These people need to anonymise their personal information better. Found one using sticky notes to do it,but they didn't look at it very close because you can read everything behind it.
LordEd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 15th February 2013, 02:17 PM   #117
jargon buster
Banned

Quote:
He'd have to remove his entire account and posting history for that.
If you go and read some of his posts you will see he's very shrewd in the way he writes.
None of his posts really add anything or require a response, its this that allows him to remove them without changing the tone or direction of the thread.

Old 15th February 2013, 06:08 PM   #118
arayder
Graduate Poster

I have heard two different dates for Dean’s next trip before the judge, the 15th and the 18th. The authoritative source should be Dean’s partner, Darren.
It seems Dean didn’t have a good day in court.

http://deanclifford.info/category/news/

During the Press 4 Truth interview at the website http://deanclifford.info/2013/02/14/...-deans-arrest/ Menard does what he does best and says Clifford should have taken bail.

So Fez Boy thinks he’s off the hook again 'cause the poor soul didn't do it right.

But at least he was sober.
Old 15th February 2013, 06:36 PM   #119
LSSBB
Devilish Dictionarian

It seems Dean didn’t have a good day in court.

http://deanclifford.info/category/news/

During the Press 4 Truth interview at the website http://deanclifford.info/2013/02/14/...-deans-arrest/ Menard does what he does best and says Clifford should have taken bail.

So Fez Boy thinks he’s off the hook again 'cause the poor soul didn't do it right.

But at least he was sober.
"No great pumpkin for you, Dean. You said 'If' instead of 'When'"
Old 16th February 2013, 05:32 AM   #120
arayder
Graduate Poster

Dean Clifford gets a charge out of running his pompous mouth in front of the cops.

A while back he tried to enter the U.S. without a passport. After six hours of deluding himself that he was lecturing the border cops on U.S. constitutional law, including endlessly asking whether he was denied admission into the U.S. democracy or republic, and telling the patient cops to shove the U.S. up their arses, he decide he really didn’t want to travel to the states after all.

Wow, there’s a win.

He turned back into Canada the RCMP stopped him, asked for his license and registration, which of course he didn’t have and after he lectured them for a couple of hours they towed his truck off.

Dang, two wins in eight hours! What a man!

One might wonder how being a dysfunctional boob who can’t cross the U.S. border or drive in his own country is a matter of pride to Dean, but I suspect he just gets a rush out of believing he gives the cops verbal beat downs.

If my suspicion is right then sitting in jail blabbering at the guards and being brought before a judge who he can pretend to lecture is exactly what Clifford wants!

Refusing bail isn’t about enjoinder. It’s about “Look at me. I am somebody!”.

Does anybody besides me wonder if the reckless driving in Gimli was the same sort of attention getting behavior demonstrated in trying to cross into the U.S. without a passport or driving around with freeman license plates? Has anyone but me considered that the assault was the blunder of a self-deluded freeman gas bag/guru who snapped when he realized the cop wasn’t buying his line of BS?

----------------

It is day 88 since Fez Boy filed and I haven’t heard anything from the courts, or my internet and email providers.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories