ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 17th May 2019, 09:45 AM   #41
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post

primate @ holloman AFB:
YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
Nope, not watchin a YT presentation of aliens.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2019, 10:07 AM   #42
Elagabalus
Illuminator

Originally Posted by bknight View Post
LOL, a bait and switch? But no really I don't watch programs that have in the title "aliens".

Just a pet peeve of mine regarding aliens.
What if the title is just "Aliens"?
Elagabalus is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2019, 10:26 AM   #43
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Elagabalus View Post
What if the title is just "Aliens"?
That too would be on my exclusion list.

ETA, although I have watched it a multitude of times, but no more, unless my wife is watching and I wander into the den.

Last edited by bknight; 17th May 2019 at 10:27 AM.
bknight is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2019, 10:51 AM   #44
8enotto
Muse

For me it's Sunday afternoon background noise, occasionally a laugh. They will go any distance to prove the theory du jour. Toss all credibility out the window again is but a small price to make a show.

Then next week use the same base elements to ' prove ' another wackoid theory. It's all good.....
8enotto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2019, 11:43 AM   #45
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by 8enotto View Post
For me it's Sunday afternoon background noise, occasionally a laugh. They will go any distance to prove the theory du jour. Toss all credibility out the window again is but a small price to make a show.

Then next week use the same base elements to ' prove ' another wackoid theory. It's all good.....
Nice word generation!
Old 17th May 2019, 12:04 PM   #46
carlitos
"más divertido"

Nope, not watchin a YT presentation of aliens.
I should have made a separate post. The youtube is of Holloman staff putting a chimp in a rocket. Nothing at all to do with that photo or aliens. Or "aliens."
carlitos is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th May 2019, 12:22 PM   #47
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by carlitos View Post
I should have made a separate post. The youtube is of Holloman staff putting a chimp in a rocket. Nothing at all to do with that photo or aliens. Or "aliens."
I hope the SPCA was notified then.
Old 17th May 2019, 12:28 PM   #48
Hellbound
Merchant of Doom

Location: Not in Hell, but I can see it from here on a clear day...
I hope the SPCA was notified then.
Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Aliens?

Old 17th May 2019, 12:43 PM   #49
bknight
Graduate Poster

Originally Posted by Hellbound View Post
Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Aliens?

LOL, you got me.

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories