ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Tags donald trump , lying charges , Russia conspiracies , Trump controversies , Trump-Russia connections , US-Russia relations , vladimir putin

Old 8th June 2018, 12:01 PM   #41
dudalb
Suspended

G 3 Since Italy PM agrees with Trump....

Gee another wannabe authoritarian leader who might have well been elected with Russian Money side with Trump and Putin. Whtta surprise.
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 8th June 2018, 01:32 PM   #42
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy

Originally Posted by Squeegee Beckenheim View Post
Trump is the toughest on Russia.
Old 8th June 2018, 03:10 PM   #43
Cl1mh4224rd
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Upchurch View Post
Trump is the toughest on Russia.

To be fair, it's probably as hard as those tiny hands can hit.
Cl1mh4224rd is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 10th June 2018, 03:04 AM   #44
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

https://twitter.com/donie/status/1005514395542327298

Quote:
Exclusive: Emails reveal Russian links of millionaire Brexit backer Arron Banks — says he handed over phone numbers of members of Trump’s transition team.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/40...3-0e2cb45ebb16
Old 10th June 2018, 08:45 AM   #45
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

The pic of Trump in the Sunday Times looks like it was before Trump had a facelift. Interesting.
Old 13th June 2018, 09:13 AM   #46
TheL8Elvis
Philosopher

If you have some time and interest in learning more about Carter Page and coffee boy George Popadopolous, I recommend this:

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/trump...idiots/9857934

Secrets, spies and useful idiots: part two of Four Corners' special investigative series.

"I'm just a sacrificial lamb for people who are looking for a false story to tear down the Trump campaign." Carter Page, former Trump adviser under investigation

On Monday, Four Corners reveals the story of two key players central to the allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

"Unfortunately, Carter Page fell right into the trap, he walked right into the lion's den, dragging the rest of us with him." Former Trump campaign national security director

Carter Page and George Papadopoulos both served as foreign policy advisers to Donald Trump during the Presidential campaign. Both have come under investigation by the FBI and the special prosecutor examining Russia's interference in the election.

Both were targets of Russian spies.
Old 15th June 2018, 06:53 AM   #47
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/s...15091636953089

Quote:
#Russia's state TV:
Participants discuss @BuzzFeed report that Trump told G7 leaders "Crimea is Russian, because everyone who lives there speaks Russian." They interpret it as Trump's recognition of Crimea's status.
The hosts triumphantly declare: "Crimea is ours, Trump is ours!"
Old 17th June 2018, 06:34 AM   #48
Firestone
Proud Award Award recipient

Trump associate Roger Stone reveals new contact with Russian national during 2016 campaign

Quote:
Stone and Caputo said in separate interviews that they also did not disclose the Greenberg meeting during testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence because they had forgotten about an incident that Stone calls unimportant “due diligence” that would have been “political malpractice” not to explore.

Caputo said that he was asked during a session with the committee in July whether he’d ever been offered information about the Clinton campaign by a Russian, and he either answered “no” or that he could not recall.

However, Stone and Caputo said their memories were refreshed by text messages that Caputo said he no longer has in his possession but was shown during a May 2 interview.

Caputo’s attorney on Friday sent a letter amending his House testimony, and he plans to present Caputo’s account of the Greenberg incident to the Office of Inspector General for the Department of Justice, which has announced it is examining the FBI’s use of informants during the Russia probe. Stone said his attorney has done the same.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.251dd36617bd
(bolding mine)

Using a tweet to comment:

"Who among us hasn't met w a Russian demanding $2 million for dirt on a political opponent, failed to report the offer to the FBI & then forgot all about it for 2 yrs while everyone was asking about contacts with Russians?"

https://twitter.com/esquires1215/sta...39507966509056
Old 17th June 2018, 07:27 AM   #49
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

If I'm to believe certain "skeptics", this is hysteria generated by the media that's sweeping up "ordinary Russian citizens" and even ordinary Americans of Russian descent. Ordinary Russian citizens offering dirt on Clinton to the Trump team -- yah sure.

Three months after this encounter, Stone predicted that Podesta would soon be in the hot seat. How very prescient.

If collusion can be proven, the path will go through Stone and Manafort.
Old 17th June 2018, 10:31 AM   #50
logger
Banned

Originally Posted by varwoche View Post
If I'm to believe certain "skeptics", this is hysteria generated by the media that's sweeping up "ordinary Russian citizens" and even ordinary Americans of Russian descent. Ordinary Russian citizens offering dirt on Clinton to the Trump team -- yah sure.

Three months after this encounter, Stone predicted that Podesta would soon be in the hot seat. How very prescient.

If collusion can be proven, the path will go through Stone and Manafort.
The reason your side is having such a tough time with this narrative is Because Russian Collusion is a very narrow term. There is zero evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russian government to hurt hildabeasts campaign. Then of course most of these campaign people could have mistakenly accepted this kind of information or not handled it correctly, either way it’s going no where.
logger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 17th June 2018, 11:19 AM   #51
Skeptic Ginger
Nasty Woman

What was the point of the Magnitsky/Trump Tower meeting if not to suggest or ask for a quid pro quo?

Donny Jr's claim the Russians had nothing to offer is specious on logic alone.

If the Russians had hacked DNC emails, which we know they did, why approach the Trump team at all? It's not like they needed Trump to do anything before the Russians could pass those emails onto Wikileaks.

Manafort was out there getting the GOP Ukraine platform changed in his effort to get square with his millions in debt to whichever Ukrainian-Russian oligarchs he owed the money to.

Giuliani was getting leaks from the NY FBI office about Weiner's laptop, as was Nunes.
Quote:
[June 15th, TPM:] Last night on Fox News, Rep. Devin Nunes explained that in late September 2016, “good FBI agents” came to him and told him they’d found the Weiner laptop with Huma Abedin’s emails with Secretary Clinton.

Flynn was acting as a foreign agent of Turkey, per Yate's warning and per his belated registering as an agent of Turkey.
Quote:
“The new documents show Inovo wrote six-figure checks to Flynn's firm in September and October as he served as a top national security aide on Trump's campaign,” USA Today reports. “The final payment of $145,000 came on Nov. 14, 2016, just days after Trump captured the presidency.”...

On Election Day, The Hill newspaper published a Flynn op-ed that called Gulen "radical cleric" and said the U.S. government should "not provide him a safe haven." In its filings with the Justice Department, Flynn's firm said the op-ed was not published at the request of Inovo or the Turkish government but said Inovo did review a draft before Flynn submitted it.

Cohen was stuffing his LLC bank account with bribes from a Russian oligarch's firm as well as Novartis and Korea Aerospace Industries.

Kushner suspiciously went on a trip to hang out with the Saudi Prince just before some Israeli intelligence seems to have played a role in the Prince's coup. Kushner, of course, was seeking a bailout of his underwater NY office building.

Ivanka gets trademarks from China and Trump gets a cash infusion into a Trump complex in Indonesia about the same time Trump moves to rescue the sanctioned Chinese telcom.

Russia is but one aspect of the Trump crime family. I don't see the news media connecting all these dots together but it's about time they did.

Edited to add, and that Stone stuff (see Varoche's post). I'm sure there's more I've left out.

Last edited by Skeptic Ginger; 17th June 2018 at 11:23 AM.
Skeptic Ginger is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st June 2018, 01:03 AM   #52
Aridas
Crazy Little Green Dragon

Oh, look at that. More Trump money from Russia. Money that keeps raising red flags about likely money laundering, no less.

Last edited by Aridas; 21st June 2018 at 01:05 AM.
Aridas is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 21st June 2018, 01:14 AM   #53
The Great Zaganza
Illuminator

Originally Posted by Aridas View Post
Oh, look at that. More Trump money from Russia. Money that keeps raising red flags about likely money laundering, no less.
Is this new? I thought we knew about this in 2016.
Maybe I lost track...
Old 21st June 2018, 03:36 AM   #54
Aridas

Originally Posted by The Great Zaganza View Post
Is this new? I thought we knew about this in 2016.
Maybe I lost track...
To some degree. It is a little hard to keep track of which cases of the more assorted things are more suspicious, though. I probably should have noted that the value here was more in illustrating how sketchy a bunch of the deals were.
Old 22nd June 2018, 02:19 AM   #55
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Originally Posted by Aridas View Post
To some degree. It is a little hard to keep track of which cases of the more assorted things are more suspicious, though. I probably should have noted that the value here was more in illustrating how sketchy a bunch of the deals were.
A useful interactive summary on CNN

https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/...estigations/#/

ETA: And a longer list - the timeline that I referred to earlier, but which now has over 1000 entries:

https://investigaterussia.org/timeli...resident-trump
link is 2015 data (2013 Data below):
UK 8.5% of GDP of which 83.3% is public expenditure - 7.1% of GDP is public spending
US 16.4% of GDP of which 48.2% is public expenditure - 7.9% of GDP is public spending

Last edited by jimbob; 22nd June 2018 at 02:21 AM.
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 28th June 2018, 10:10 AM   #56
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Several Russian billionaires were given access to Trump's exclusive inauguration events, which are thrown for political allies and donors
Old 30th June 2018, 12:09 AM   #57
Aridas

So, Daily Kos headline How Putin Turned Trump (It Was So Easy) caught my eye.

It's based on an interview of Malcolm Nance. Since I don't expect everyone to follow the link, I'll repeat a couple of the most salient points.

Who does the KGB like to target, as paraphrased from an actual former KGB agent?

Quote:
“The type of person we tried to recruit were self-absorbed narcissists who were insatiably greedy. And these are the kind of people that you can manipulate. You massage their ego.”
And the shot -

Quote:
Nance also describes a moment where, to someone who understands this process, it seemed clear that Trump had been recruited and manipulated.

Quote:
Donald Trump, in 2013, had a 2 hour meeting at a restaurant in Moscow… with the 12 richest oligarchs of Russia, including a personal representative of Vladimir Putin. When he came out he was spouting the Kremlin party line ...
Old 2nd July 2018, 02:46 AM   #58
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1013470167576334336

Quote:
Bolton indicates Trump is open to recognizing Crimea, which was illegally invaded by Russia in 2014, as part of Russia.

After Brennan points out that "that's shocking for our European allies," Bolton says, "the president makes the policy, I don't make the policy."
Video embedded in tweet.
Old 2nd July 2018, 03:18 AM   #59
Aridas

...I don't really see why it would be shocking? This is Trump, after all. The guy who's been acting very "strangely" with regards to Russia.
Old 3rd July 2018, 09:05 AM   #60
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Article about how Trump's actions (or lack thereof) are cementing Putin's victory in Syria
Old 3rd July 2018, 10:50 AM   #61
Segnosaur
Penultimate Amazing

Can we all agree that Russia won the cold war?

When the berlin wall came down, and the USSR was broken up, Americans had a reason to feel at least a little smug... they "beat the Russians" (or at least outlasted them). What had been their main global opponent was no more. They "won the cold war".

Now, just a few decades later, the U.S. president was installed through assistance from Russia (not to mention Russian interference with the politics in other countries). Furthermore, the president seems to be eager to kowtow to Russia (recognizing Crimea as Russian, giving them free reign in Syria, and not taking significant steps to stop them from interfering in future elections.) And a large segment of the electorate (i.e. republican supporters), as well as republican politicians, seem quite comfortable with that arrangement. In other words, it looks like Russia was the ultimate victor in the cold war.

I'm Mary Poppin's Y'all! - Yondu

We are Groot - Groot
Segnosaur is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2018, 11:09 AM   #62
Upchurch
Papa Funkosophy

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post

When the berlin wall came down, and the USSR was broken up, Americans had a reason to feel at least a little smug... they "beat the Russians" (or at least outlasted them). What had been their main global opponent was no more. They "won the cold war".

Now, just a few decades later, the U.S. president was installed through assistance from Russia (not to mention Russian interference with the politics in other countries). Furthermore, the president seems to be eager to kowtow to Russia (recognizing Crimea as Russian, giving them free reign in Syria, and not taking significant steps to stop them from interfering in future elections.) And a large segment of the electorate (i.e. republican supporters), as well as republican politicians, seem quite comfortable with that arrangement. In other words, it looks like Russia was the ultimate victor in the cold war.
They took a hit. We took a hit. Admittedly, it looks pretty bad for the US right now.
Old 3rd July 2018, 03:51 PM   #63
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

It's being reported that Trump is planning to meet with Putin alone
Old 3rd July 2018, 03:55 PM   #64
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

Senate Intelligence Committee concludes that Russia had a clear preference for Trump in the 2016 election, that politics played no part in the intelligence community assessment which said the same, and that neither did the Steele Dossier
Old 3rd July 2018, 04:05 PM   #65
Armitage72
Master Poster

I wonder if Trump will remember to brush the dirt off his knees afterward.
Armitage72 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 3rd July 2018, 05:21 PM   #66
Trebuchet
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by Armitage72 View Post
I wonder if Trump will remember to brush the dirt off his knees afterward.
Please stop reading my mind.
Old 3rd July 2018, 07:32 PM   #67
thaiboxerken
Penultimate Amazing

It looks like Trump is going to let Russia have Syria. Makes sense, after all, he's decided that their annexation of Crimea is okay.
All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions, set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power & profit - Thomas Paine
thaiboxerken is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2018, 01:55 AM   #68
Squeegee Beckenheim
Penultimate Amazing

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/s...80750827061250

Quote:
#Russia's state TV:
"GOP lawmakers sounded tough on Russia when speaking from Washington, but changed their rhetoric upon arriving to Moscow."
https://twitter.com/MarkHertling/sta...86380623339521

Quote:
This is what happens when you hold meetings in Russia in a closed session: Russia gets to report what happened. Not a good look for any of these guys, but I hope they enjoyed the trip.
Old 4th July 2018, 07:14 AM   #69
WilliamSeger
Illuminator

The very best that Trumpers can hope for now is that Donnie will personally get away with "plausible deniability" when his toadies go down for conspiracy. Of course, we still don't know why Trump is so intent on advancing Putin's agenda, so "plausible" is not really very plausible until that's explained.
WilliamSeger is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 4th July 2018, 08:39 AM   #70
Hlafordlaes
Disorder of Kilopi

Originally Posted by Segnosaur View Post

I rather enjoyed writing this, so even if it goes off-topic, I'll leave it in here.
Russia is barely competent, but did its share. Still, it was a near-enough GOP win, with Russian help getting over the top. Four-plus decades of GOP laser-like concentration on the Southern Strategy, tied to an excellent understanding of the critical role of state legislatures in dominating national politics, and that of media concentration in dominating narratives, allowed the Republicans to gain a stranglehold on all the choke points. Now, democracy is dying. Actually, it is being murdered before our eyes. With eager cries of twisted, demented hatred.

Democrats play clean softball, Republicans dirty hardball. Time for the Dems to grow a pair and get nasty using facts, starting by calling liars (false witness Jesus haters), tax evaders (stealing your jobs) and child terrorizers (your kids may be the next targeted by wingnut shooters, hint, hint) by their name. Remind everyone Trump dropped trou for Putin like a feckless coward when it was a known fact the country was under attack. In short, treat the GOP as what it is: the lying, dissembling American Nazi Party. It can reverse all policy and miraculously retain full GOP voter support, providing only one core agenda remains: white supremacy. It is now abundantly clear these are backstabbing, disloyal, treasonous Confederates. So start calling Trump a coward and traitor now, and repeat it until he is inert politically. Work hard to associate facing hard truths with personal courage, and cutting and running from facts with craven cowardice ("Fraidy-cat FOX mews"). It is what fighting for democracy deserves, and it is high time to strip the fake mantle of strength from cowering moral weaklings. ("Not saying how many kids we are mistreating now, nya, nya!" Sick.)

Those Republicans who were honorable, and there have been many, have left the party. All who remain today are the mortal enemies of democracy and the rule of law. (Secret motto: All for coin, naught for integrity. Goes with an obscene hand gesture suggesting the scrotum is a coin purse.)

Deficits: if white racists do it, good; anyone else, gosh, ain't white enough
Immigration: white skin good, the rest can forget it
Families: holy cornerstone of society if white, rats breeding disease if non-white
... and so on down the line.

GOP = CSA = Nazis = Dirty, rotten, lying, cowardly, child-terrorizing scoundrels
Originally, I came to the thread to comment on the recent report released by the Senate on Russian interference, which I see has been mentioned. The caregiver and protector in me took over. Can't cotton to blatant, in-your-face evil, sorry. Acquiescence is how fascism wins.

Last edited by Hlafordlaes; 4th July 2018 at 08:51 AM.
Hlafordlaes is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2018, 08:28 AM   #71
magellan
Muse

Originally Posted by thaiboxerken View Post
It looks like Trump is going to let Russia have Syria. Makes sense, after all, he's decided that their annexation of Crimea is okay.
No he won't. he can't. It's not his to give!
Assad can, and propably will. In case you hadn't heard the terrorists are about to be defeated.
magellan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2018, 08:32 AM   #72
magellan
Muse

No ******
2 candidates.
One promises to normalize relations with russia and join forces to defeat ISIS and the other threatens to shoot down russian planes if they try to defeat ISIS.

And they prefered the one who wouldn't shoot down their planes?
magellan is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2018, 08:37 AM   #73
varwoche
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by magellan View Post
No ******
2 candidates.
One promises to normalize relations with russia and join forces to defeat ISIS and the other threatens to shoot down russian planes if they try to defeat ISIS.

And they prefered the one who wouldn't shoot down their planes?
Two candidates. One had been compromised by dirty financial transactions, by hiring a Russian agent as campaign manager, and by a pee tape. The other had to take a pee during a debate.
Old 6th July 2018, 08:54 AM   #74
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by magellan View Post
No he won't. he can't. It's not his to give!
Assad can, and propably will. In case you hadn't heard the terrorists are about to be defeated.
If you mean the terrorists, you also must also mean the pro-democratic opposition of the Assad government. And while we have no interest in ISIS winning that war, Assad is no bargain. He has on multiple occasions gassed and murdered thousands of his own people.

This isn't and has never been this simple issue that you are making it out to be.
Old 6th July 2018, 10:59 AM   #75
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

Originally Posted by acbytesla View Post
If you mean the terrorists, you also must also mean the pro-democratic opposition of the Assad government. And while we have no interest in ISIS winning that war, Assad is no bargain. He has on multiple occasions gassed and murdered thousands of his own people.

This isn't and has never been this simple issue that you are making it out to be.
It is worth pointing out that there had been a moderate opposition to the Assad regime, but unsurprisingly, Assad and Russia decided to concentrate on them first, so that the alternative was worse than Assad.
UK 8.5% of GDP of which 83.3% is public expenditure - 7.1% of GDP is public spending
US 16.4% of GDP of which 48.2% is public expenditure - 7.9% of GDP is public spending
jimbob is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 6th July 2018, 11:40 AM   #76
acbytesla
Penultimate Amazing

Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
It is worth pointing out that there had been a moderate opposition to the Assad regime, but unsurprisingly, Assad and Russia decided to concentrate on them first, so that the alternative was worse than Assad.
The US has wanted Assad gone as much as we wanted Saddam and Qadaffi gone. All of which were/are ruthless violent and cruel undemocratic leaders. The Russians backed Assad and simply don't give a damn about how many people he murders as long as it provides stability as well as money.
Old 6th July 2018, 12:25 PM   #77
jimbob
Uncritical "thinker"

The US has wanted Assad gone as much as we wanted Saddam and Qadaffi gone. All of which were/are ruthless violent and cruel undemocratic leaders. The Russians backed Assad and simply don't give a damn about how many people he murders as long as it provides stability as well as money.
I disagree. Syria is in a strategic location in the Middle East and provides a warm water base outside the Black Sea.

Russia wants a client state there
Old 6th July 2018, 01:20 PM   #78
magellan
Muse

Are you able to hear yourself?

"The russians spent thousands of dollars on facebook ads! We are under attack!!!!!" "Putin once said if he could choose he would prefer the one who didn't threaten to shoot down russian planes while they are fighting US armed terrorists - how dare he!"

"The US has wanted Assad gone as much as we wanted Saddam and Qadaffi gone." (Actually I don't blame you for Quadaffi, that was the french - just as an aside)

That's not for you to decide! Porochenko has been "killing his own people" in the donbas for 4 years. Why don't you want him gone?
Old 6th July 2018, 02:27 PM   #79
Regnad Kcin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by varwoche View Post
Two candidates. One had been compromised by dirty financial transactions, by hiring a Russian agent as campaign manager, and by a pee tape. The other had to take a pee during a debate.
”That’s a problem for a lot of Americans: They just don’t love the two choices. Do you pick someone who’s under federal investigation for using a private email server?

"Or do you pick someone who called Mexicans rapists, claimed the president was born in Kenya, proposed banning an entire religion from entering the US, mocked a disabled reporter, said John McCain wasn’t a war hero because he was captured, attacked the parents of a fallen soldier, bragged about committing sexual assault, was accused by 12 women of committing sexual assault, said some of those women weren’t attractive for him to sexually assault, said more countries should get nukes, said that he would force the military to commit war crimes, said a judge was biased because his parents were Mexicans, said women should be punished for having abortions, incited violence at his rallies, called global warming a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese, called for his opponent to be jailed, declared bankruptcy six times, bragged about not paying income taxes, stiffed his contractors and employees, lost a billion dollars in one year, scammed customers at his fake university, bought a six-foot-tall painting of himself with money from his fake foundation, has a trial for fraud coming up in November, insulted an opponent’s looks, insulted an opponent’s wife’s looks, and bragged about grabbing women by the pussy?

"How do you choose? Because it’s so...it’s so even.” — Seth Meyers
Old 6th July 2018, 08:05 PM   #80
NoahFence
Banned

a fair number also bought the absurd lie that she sold uranium to Russia.

Which is an odd thing to be mad about seeing as though they now believe Russia is our only friend.
NoahFence is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » USA Politics