ISF Logo   IS Forum
Forum Index Register Members List Events Mark Forums Read Help

Go Back   International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories

Welcome to the International Skeptics Forum, where we discuss skepticism, critical thinking, the paranormal and science in a friendly but lively way. You are currently viewing the forum as a guest, which means you are missing out on discussing matters that are of interest to you. Please consider registering so you can gain full use of the forum features and interact with other Members. Registration is simple, fast and free! Click here to register today.
Old 10th September 2018, 09:31 PM   #41
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: I just installed a javascript disabler in Firefox.

You just installed a javascript disabler in Firefox, you said?

1) on Firefox' url text box type in: about:config
2) hit enter
3) on the search box type in: vascr
4) you will see an attribute called: javascript.enabled
5) with two possible options you could set: [true|false]

Also, here you are assuming I am using firefox to access the Internet. I don't.
rlopez2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2018, 01:16 AM   #42
rlopez2
Thinker

You should also change the user agent of your browser, so, that it doesn't send any information about the OS and the hardware you use in it on every request your browser does out there most of which you are not even aware of; and use tor when you are surfing the web
rlopez2 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2018, 02:59 AM   #43
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.
Originally Posted by rlopez2 View Post
RE: This part you just made up.

So, now you are quick to assume that I am making **** up,
Yes, because you did. Nothing in the link you provided showed any support for this claim, nor have you provided any other evidence beyond a paranoid and quite frankly unbelievable anecdote about being shadowed by shcoolchildren.
Thanks for providing the address of the school, though, because I'm going to try to contact them to confirm if they used children to harass you.

but would quietly admit without questioning such practices on a moral ground. So, it is OK for USG to abuse children by using them as perps and snitches? Amazing!
Even for you, this is some leap of logic, Nothing in any post I have made, never mind my life outside this forum, could have led you to this conclusion.

Either support your accusation that I think it's OK to abuse children, or withdraw it. That is a truly horrible thing to say
Old 11th September 2018, 05:53 AM   #44
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

RE: I just installed a javascript disabler in Firefox.

You just installed a javascript disabler in Firefox, you said?

1) on Firefox' url text box type in: about:config
2) hit enter
3) on the search box type in: vascr
4) you will see an attribute called: javascript.enabled
5) with two possible options you could set: [true|false]

Also, here you are assuming I am using firefox to access the Internet. I don't.
That is, of course, not the point. The point is to address the question raised whether Javascript is required to post on this forum or to use the quote function when you do, as some have contended.

Whatever it is that prevents you from using the quote function does not appear to be Javascript. That's the only point here.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2018, 06:51 AM   #45
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: Thanks for providing the address of the school, though, because I'm going to try to contact them to confirm if they used children to harass you.

This is what a good citizen does! I DO TOTALLY STAND BY MY CLAIM AND I AM NOT HIDING FROM BS! By the way you don’t have to "try". A smart and good citizen like you sure can contact them using the public information I provided. Please, let me know how I can help. I am sure they will know who those two kids are and who I am.

FY&TIF, to make it easier for you, good citizens, and that school’s administration, I worked for them as a full-subject HSE teacher the school year from September 2013 to June 2014. The chief of the security of that school in those times was a relatively big blond lady whose thing seemed to be standing outside of my classroom in a spot she could not be seen from the inside by my students and look at me with a ****** face. Even though I never speak to those kinds of morally deafferented idiotic ********, but only about them; one time I came out and asked her if she wanted to come into the classroom, but she played stupid. Some other teachers passing by noticed what she was doing and she stopped doing it. Even though, if you search for the address of that school you will find as one of the very links showing up this very one (great!), I could not find pictures of the "security staff" so I could tell you exactly who that lady was and probably her name. I am sure she was related to that kind of bs and the principal of that school should, must know about that kind of bs, too.

Let me know how that helps expose those kinds of "unbelievable" abuses. When you are at it, you should send this link to the government and the DoE in NYC telling them that I, both as a citizen and teacher, don’t agree with and I am protesting their "sexual education" to minors bs. I think you may even formally accuse me of slander. I would love to see what unfolds out of my claims and your indicment. Since you are such a logical, skeptic and smart individual, I am sure you will prove my slander by demanding the tapes of the school as I was teaching there (the tapes which could be doctored anyway, but the publicity will do enough good).

Yours may be some kind of honest, "well-intended" stupidity by a good citizen. I mean, you could not even notice that I was making fun of you when you were telling me about those many Koreas and you were pointing out to me that 1984 was "fiction". By the way at that moment it crossed my mind letting you know that George Orwell’s "1984" (making sure we are talking about the same thing here)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nineteen_Eighty-Four

is not a work of fiction, but a dystopian novel, but you can’t mind every silly marginal glitch out there. I am doing right now because you have made relevant what some U.S. politicians have pointed out the USG has made "1984" a manual for government.

// __ Analysis: Orwell’s 1984 Exposed As An Instruction Manual For The State

https://www.technocracy.news/analysi...-manual-state/
~
// __ The UK is Using Orwell’s 1984 as an Instruction Manual

https://dollarvigilante.com/blog/201...on-manual.html
~
it seems good citizens are doing their share of social responsibility on their own, though, without government training and guidance. So, they are making it very reality of life in current day USA:

// __ FBI’s “Shared Responsibility Committees” to Identify “Radicalized” Muslims Raise Alarms

https://theintercept.com/2016/04/09/...nts=1#comments
~
However, you have given me more than enough reasons to believe it is just not "good citizen" stupidity, I am still waiting for you to finish your primary school Math homework. Could that be what upsets you, good citizen? What exactly upsets you?, that you could not do your Math?, or the result you got?

Things keep getting better by the day in "'the' 'land' of the 'free' and the 'brave' . . ."!
Old 11th September 2018, 06:58 AM   #46
fagin
Philosopher

USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!!

See it's quite easy.

.........Wafly bollocks...........
~
// __ The UK is Using Orwell’s 1984 as an Instruction Manual

https://dollarvigilante.com/blog/201...on-manual.html

...More waffly bollock....
Did you even follow that link, which is broken, or do you just take crazy peoples' words as gospel?

"Page not found
Published 5:03 PM ET Thu, 2 Aug 2012 Updated 12:57 PM ET Fri, 8 July 2016"

A quick Google search throws up no other pages, so it obviously wasn't quite what you think, way back in 2012...

Last edited by fagin; 11th September 2018 at 07:06 AM.
fagin is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2018, 07:08 AM   #47
fagin
Philosopher

ps. A novel is a work of fiction, by definition. Do try harder.
Old 11th September 2018, 08:28 AM   #48
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: Did you even follow that link ...

$ time wget --server-response --no-verbose --no-check-certificate "https://dollarvigilante.com/blog/2010/09/22/the-uk-is-using-orwells-1984-as-an-instruction-manual.html"
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 15:27:42 GMT
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Connection: keep-alive
Set-Cookie: __cfduid=d8fe62246e2633a7862bfa75a41945ff515366796 61; expires=Wed, 11-Sep-19 15:27:41 GMT; path=/; domain=.dollarvigilante.com; HttpOnly
Last-Modified: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 13:35:32 GMT
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Cache-Control: max-age=0
Expires: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 15:27:42 GMT
Host-Header: 192fc2e7e50945beb8231a492d6a8024
X-Proxy-Cache: MISS
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
Expect-CT: max-age=604800, report-uri="https://report-uri.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct"
Server: cloudflare
CF-RAY: 458b28eadcc39266-EWR
2018-09-11 11:27:43 URL:https://dollarvigilante.com/blog/201...on-manual.html [82454] -> "the-uk-is-using-orwells-1984-as-an-instruction-manual.html" [1]

real 0m2.026s
user 0m0.060s
sys 0m0.012s

$ ls -l the-uk-is-using-orwells-1984-as-an-instruction-manual.html
-rw-r--r-- 1 niggahme niggahme 82454 Sep 11 09:35 the-uk-is-using-orwells-1984-as-an-instruction-manual.html

$ md5sum the-uk-is-using-orwells-1984-as-an-instruction-manual.html
60baac5d58ab40db811f88c81315d92a the-uk-is-using-orwells-1984-as-an-instruction-manual.html
Old 11th September 2018, 08:40 AM   #49
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: A novel is a work of fiction, by definition. Do try harder.

the relevant difference in the context of what we are talking about here matters. that dystopian novel has become day to day reality in current day USA. That cosmically idiotic jack is actually acting out quite naturally like some idiot from the "ministry of truth" (I mean in case he is not an impersonating joking, messing around). I would love to see what unfolds from his efforts.

By the way, George Orwell is one of my heroes (not only as a sharp and "cojonudo" writer, as a character, human being, as well) I talk about my impressions of him/his writings here:

https://theintercept.com/2016/04/28/...nts=1#comments
Old 11th September 2018, 08:53 AM   #50
tinribmancer
Hasbarian NWO Templar Cattle

fagin, let me try this. rlopez2:

USE THE BLOODY QUOTE BUTTON!!

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2018, 08:58 AM   #51
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

01001100 01100101 01100001 01110010 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110101 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110001 01110101 01101111 01110100 01100101 00100000 01100010 01110101 01110100 01110100 01101111 01101110
Old 11th September 2018, 09:04 AM   #52
Whip
Muse

Originally Posted by tinribmancer View Post

it's deliberate ignorance at this point.
Whip is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2018, 09:09 AM   #53
JoeMorgue
Self Employed
Remittance Man

IIRC it was a good 5 years before we got Jabba to use the quote button as well, and even then only when he felt like it.
Old 11th September 2018, 09:25 AM   #54
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

I just followed that link and it came up fine.

Maybe you should try again, or use a different browser. If you're paranoid about being followed or traced, maybe you can find someone else's computer, or one at a public library, that actually works.

Quand il dit "cuic" le moineau croit tout dire. (When he's tweeted the sparrow thinks he's said it all. (Jules Renard)
bruto is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2018, 09:30 AM   #55
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

RE: A novel is a work of fiction, by definition. Do try harder.

the relevant difference in the context of what we are talking about here matters. that dystopian novel has become day to day reality in current day USA. That cosmically idiotic jack is actually acting out quite naturally like some idiot from the "ministry of truth" (I mean in case he is not an impersonating joking, messing around). I would love to see what unfolds from his efforts.

By the way, George Orwell is one of my heroes (not only as a sharp and "cojonudo" writer, as a character, human being, as well) I talk about my impressions of him/his writings here:

https://theintercept.com/2016/04/28/...nts=1#comments
Your rambling nonsense isn't any better there than here.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2018, 09:45 AM   #56
fagin
Philosopher

RE: Did you even follow that link ...

$ time wget --server-response --no-verbose --no-check-certificate "https://dollarvigilante.com/blog/2010/09/22/the-uk-is-using-orwells-1984-as-an-instruction-manual.html"
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 15:27:42 GMT
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Transfer-Encoding: chunked
Connection: keep-alive
Set-Cookie: __cfduid=d8fe62246e2633a7862bfa75a41945ff515366796 61; expires=Wed, 11-Sep-19 15:27:41 GMT; path=/; domain=.dollarvigilante.com; HttpOnly
Last-Modified: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 13:35:32 GMT
Vary: Accept-Encoding
Cache-Control: max-age=0
Expires: Tue, 11 Sep 2018 15:27:42 GMT
Host-Header: 192fc2e7e50945beb8231a492d6a8024
X-Proxy-Cache: MISS
X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff
Expect-CT: max-age=604800, report-uri="https://report-uri.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct"
Server: cloudflare
CF-RAY: 458b28eadcc39266-EWR
2018-09-11 11:27:43 URL:https://dollarvigilante.com/blog/201...on-manual.html [82454] -> "the-uk-is-using-orwells-1984-as-an-instruction-manual.html" [1]

real 0m2.026s
user 0m0.060s
sys 0m0.012s

$ ls -l the-uk-is-using-orwells-1984-as-an-instruction-manual.html
-rw-r--r-- 1 niggahme niggahme 82454 Sep 11 09:35 the-uk-is-using-orwells-1984-as-an-instruction-manual.html

$ md5sum the-uk-is-using-orwells-1984-as-an-instruction-manual.html
60baac5d58ab40db811f88c81315d92a the-uk-is-using-orwells-1984-as-an-instruction-manual.html
Originally Posted by bruto View Post
I just followed that link and it came up fine.

Maybe you should try again, or use a different browser. If you're paranoid about being followed or traced, maybe you can find someone else's computer, or one at a public library, that actually works.
My apologies, I wasn't too clear.

I meant the link in his link.

This one.

'Take today. I awoke to an email from Ed Bugos linking to a story on CNBC entitled “UK Proposes All Paychecks Go To The State First“.'

http://www.cnbc.com/id/39265847
Old 11th September 2018, 09:45 AM   #57
tinribmancer

Originally Posted by JoeMorgue View Post
IIRC it was a good 5 years before we got Jabba to use the quote button as well, and even then only when he felt like it.
The guy who believes he's immortal, right? Still rambling about that?

"And belief in conspiracy theories is not the function of a higher intellect." - BStrong
tinribmancer is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2018, 09:46 AM   #58
fagin
Philosopher

Chipping away at the resistance.
Old 11th September 2018, 10:36 AM   #59
carlitos
"más divertido"

First they ignore you.
Then they laugh at you.
Then they quote you.
Then you win.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2018, 11:13 AM   #60
Pope130
Master Poster

The guy who believes he's immortal, right? Still rambling about that?
To an immortal 5 years isn't even a rounding error.
Pope130 is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2018, 11:45 AM   #61
CORed
Philosopher

Originally Posted by bruto View Post
I just installed a javascript disabler in Firefox. It is disabled as I post here. Let's see if I can post, and if the quote button works, shall we?

e.t.a. Well whaddya know? It seems to work without javascript enabled. So we are back to "learn to use the quote button." See if you can provide evidence that you are a competent and caring individual who is not lost in a private world where things work differently for you.
Doing an "inspect" on the quote button in Chrome, I find that the quote button is an image embedded in a link. It's pure html, no javascript at all. Hell, it would probably work in Netscape 2, or other equally ancient browsers, so there is no excuse whatsoever for being unable or unwilling to use it.

Last edited by CORed; 11th September 2018 at 11:51 AM.
CORed is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2018, 11:59 AM   #62
p0lka
Muse

To be fair though, jabba had all the time in the world to learn it
p0lka is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2018, 12:50 PM   #63
carlitos
"más divertido"

Originally Posted by CORed View Post
Doing an "inspect" on the quote button in Chrome, I find that the quote button is an image embedded in a link. It's pure html, no javascript at all. Hell, it would probably work in Netscape 2, or other equally ancient browsers, so there is no excuse whatsoever for being unable or unwilling to use it.
Thanks. Here is where my info came from, our Sr. Lopez asserting that the quote function was "javascript-based."

RE: Yes, look around you. It's hard enough to make sense of incoherent rambling without trying to parse out what is a response to what.
RE: It is exactly the same thing as using the quote button, but far less confusing to other readers.
RE: Do you have a problem in actually finding the quote button?

I like to understand people (contrary to what you may think I am not just an ******* messing with you) and you sound like I am abusing you somehow which is not my intention even though to you it may be effectively what I am doing.

Edited by kmortis:  Edited to let the autocensor do its work

The way I understand you is: you visually follow the relationship between the conversational back and forths people have for which you use that javascript-based "quote" function, right?

As I said I don't like (what I consider to be) silly protagonism and that quote thing to me is a platform for exactly that. I always talk in topical ways, but our impedance while trying to understand each other may be because I tend to (quite naturally) keep mental maps of what I mind. I never (very, very rarely to the point that if feels a bit strange) print out code. My professional programming colleagues consider me to be a freak. At times a bug has bitten my butt really hard and what I do is printing the page with the piece of code and read it upside down. My brother (a composer himself) can hear a relatively large musical piece just once and effortlessly transcribe all instruments. My mom is like that, too. I think people call it Asperger something or whatever.

I have read (Luria wrote and interesting book about it "the mind of a mnemonist") that that was a skill that people actually used to practice when they had minds (instead of cell phones, "smart" TV sets) and about how people did. By the way, before you go off, I am not saying or implying I am in any way better than other people. It is just that people’s minds are different. As a teacher I notice that on a daily basis. Our minds, not the melanin, ethnicity, money, ... thing, is what makes us "different". A times you see, legally speaking, "adult individuals" carrying around like 300 lbs of body weight with the mind of a 3th grader.
~
RE: I'm sure the USG's AI is not particularly interested in a tiny obscure forum.

"Why would the NSA care about my boobs?" would Lindsay Mills say to her boyfriend Edward Snowden, which gave him such levels of anxiety that he chose to go solo even though they were very intimate.

Pre Snowden era, I had a girlfriend who works as a social worker for mentally ill/unstable people. Once she asked me (and as an ISM activist working in Palestine she knew first hand about USG/Israeli evil, one of her best friends actually witnessed from a few feet away when the IDF ran a bulldozer over Rachel Corrie): "Why do you talk like this? You are very obviously not mentally ill. I know mental illness. This is what I do on a daily basis". Then I showed to her the letter in which USG let me know they had blacklisted my black rear end in the FBI criminal index. She was shocked, as she told me, because:

1) I am a totally unimportant person in fact I don't care about any kind of protagonism and I am kind of apolitical even a bit associal, I see politics kind of morally

2) USG doesn't deal with their targets in such ways (she knows very well about targeting they drove one of her friends to the point of hiding under her bed, literally, for days on end without returning calls or opening her apartment’s door not even to her close friends, family)

3) as another previous girlfriend put it (she also thought like that): "Ach! You a spy, a terrorist or any of that b#llsh!t. It is not even about you. Whoever wants to use you as such things doesn't have a clue about reality"

Then after the Snowden revelations she demanded for me to explain to her how did I know about all of that in such details and we had long and deep conversations about those matters and why is it that people choose to bury their heads in the sand when it came to them.
carlitos is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2018, 01:15 PM   #64
Whip
Muse

Quote:
As I said I don't like (what I consider to be) silly protagonism and that quote thing to me is a platform for exactly that.
deliberate ignorance it is.
Whip is online now   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 11th September 2018, 01:16 PM   #65
Norman Alexander
Master Poster

So... The Quote button is bad and evil for some reason. Is that it?

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE
...our governments are just trying to protect us from terror. In the same way that someone banging a hornets’ nest with a stick is trying to protect us from hornets. Frankie Boyle, Guardian, July 2015
Norman Alexander is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th September 2018, 01:36 AM   #66
Cosmic Yak
Master Poster

Location: Where there's never a road broader than the back of your hand.

This is what a good citizen does! I DO TOTALLY STAND BY MY CLAIM AND I AM NOT HIDING FROM BS! By the way you don’t have to "try". A smart and good citizen like you sure can contact them using the public information I provided. Please, let me know how I can help. I am sure they will know who those two kids are and who I am.
I have sent them an email, and will post updates if and when they reply.
Old 12th September 2018, 05:28 AM   #67
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: I have sent them an email

Great and thank you very much! I hope you included in your "them" NYC's DoE as well.
~
RE: and will post updates if and when they reply.

Moreover, I will make very public any communications that transpire from your good citizen actions including who you are and the content of your email, which as part of the indictment I must have legal access to. I did suggest to you to actually accuse me of slander yourself. Schools are so very busy places. Most probably, they won’t pay any attention to it. I mean any open and explicit follow up. Of course, things may and -will- "happen" to you when you protest bs.

Again, I TOTALLY STAND BY MY CLAIM! I would love to see what comes out of this "ministry of truth" kind of develpment.
~
I am still waiting for you to finish your little Math problem and I think you are able to finish it yourself, especially after I helped you towards finishing it greatly. What happened?
Old 12th September 2018, 05:40 AM   #68
rlopez2
Thinker

I should have said: "George Orwell’s '1984' is not JUST a work of fiction, but a dystopian novel"
Old 12th September 2018, 06:44 AM   #69
bruto
Penultimate Amazing

I should have said: "George Orwell’s '1984' is not JUST a work of fiction, but a dystopian novel"
Which is another way of saying it's not just a work of fiction but a particular sort of fiction. It's fiction by both definitions. That's true even if it is prophetic and astute and pointedly allegorical. Dystopian and utopian novels are fiction even if the author believes they are telling and prophetic, or if he believes they could come true, and even if, as in the case of Skinner's Walden II, some people tried to use it as a blueprint.

Dystopian novels are, for sure, a rich source of reverse allegory and literary reference and even, as in the case of 1984, additions to the language, but they're still fiction.

Old 12th September 2018, 07:18 AM   #70
fagin
Philosopher

Do try harder.
Old 12th September 2018, 07:25 AM   #71
rlopez2
Thinker

RE: ... but they're still fiction

at the moment they are being used as manual for government and even, as it seems, wholeheartedly embraced by the citizenry, they stop being fiction

Bruce Schneier in his informative, explanatory; but not so great book (when it comes to actual activism (he, among other things, was suggesting to "we the people" to snitch for the government ...)):

// __ Data and Goliath: The Hidden Battles to Collect Your Data and Control Your World

https://www.amazon.com/Data-Goliath-.../dp/039335217X

https://www.schneier.com/news/archiv...ru_bruce_.html
~
explained nicely how in current times governments have out1984ed 1984 itself on more than one important count
Old 12th September 2018, 08:20 AM   #72
rlopez2
Thinker

to wit:

* my direct supervisor, Ramona Jagannath, never engaged in such things. She was totally dedicated to the educational advancements of the students. She was also well aware of my professionality and dedication and that my students liked my classes very much.

* the boss of their internal "security" wasn't quite blond, but "white", Caucasian, ... whatever. She was the only female in that group

* the principal of that school DEFINITELY knew what was going on

I have confirmed many times that police at times misinforms their 5th columns to harass you and also at times people assume certain things based on the corner from which they see reality.

This is what they have been doing: You are walking around a neighborhood or just a commercial street, at work or in a public place like a park and they send an alert to the cell phones of their snitches, perps, neighborhood watch, building superintendents and porters, business owners, ... in the area, letting them know they should watch out for that ******. They send them your exact location and a picture of you.

Now if, say, you are a child molester neighborhood watch kind of person (they have networked all those kinds of "watchers" into what they call a "total awareness system") you will assume that ****** is a child molester. Many of those guys like our friend "Cosmic Yak" get quite protagonistic about "their work", at times following you around at close range and being offensive, start yelling at you random ***** (which shows they don't really know, that they are being manipulated, they are trusting too much their lines of command) and as it happens in places such as Cuba and East Germany, they see themselves as people doing good. They do all that nonsense because they need people to harass, so they keep their 5th column in "an active state of readiness" (kind of like when they purposely burn sections of a forest for training). Those targeted individuals are being used not only for social harassment, but also for medical experimentation (they drug your food) in collusion with farma and big business.

At times it is obviously police. Who would drive into a street against the traffic and start yelling at you all kinds of *****: “you crazy ass ******, anyone can get shot at, ...”? Who would risk a ticket to just yell at a stranger? Who has the time to waste doing such things? What kind of idiots would do that? As they themselves say: “they do it for the money”
Old 12th September 2018, 08:29 AM   #73
fagin
Philosopher

to wit:

* my direct supervisor, Ramona Jagannath, never engaged in such things. She was totally dedicated to the educational advancements of the students. She was also well aware of my professionality and dedication and that my students liked my classes very much.

* the boss of their internal "security" wasn't quite blond, but "white", Caucasian, ... whatever. She was the only female in that group

* the principal of that school DEFINITELY knew what was going on

I have confirmed many times that police at times misinforms their 5th columns to harass you and also at times people assume certain things based on the corner from which they see reality.

This is what they have been doing: You are walking around a neighborhood or just a commercial street, at work or in a public place like a park and they send an alert to the cell phones of their snitches, perps, neighborhood watch, building superintendents and porters, business owners, ... in the area, letting them know they should watch out for that ******. They send them your exact location and a picture of you.

Now if, say, you are a child molester neighborhood watch kind of person (they have networked all those kinds of "watchers" into what they call a "total awareness system") you will assume that ****** is a child molester. Many of those guys like our friend "Cosmic Yak" get quite protagonistic about "their work", at times following you around at close range and being offensive, start yelling at you random ***** (which shows they don't really know, that they are being manipulated, they are trusting too much their lines of command) and as it happens in places such as Cuba and East Germany, they see themselves as people doing good. They do all that nonsense because they need people to harass, so they keep their 5th column in "an active state of readiness" (kind of like when they purposely burn sections of a forest for training). Those targeted individuals are being used not only for social harassment, but also for medical experimentation (they drug your food) in collusion with farma and big business.

At times it is obviously police. Who would drive into a street against the traffic and start yelling at you all kinds of *****: “you crazy ass ******, anyone can get shot at, ...”? Who would risk a ticket to just yell at a stranger? Who has the time to waste doing such things? What kind of idiots would do that? As they themselves say: “they do it for the money”
Wut? Seriously, rambling word salad.

Ps. East Germany does not exist. Do keep up...
Old 12th September 2018, 09:10 AM   #74
Porpoise of Life
Illuminator

at the moment they are being used as manual for government and even, as it seems, wholeheartedly embraced by the citizenry, they stop being fiction
No, fiction is still fiction when someone adopts certain strategies from it.

Originally Posted by fagin View Post

Reminds me of the conspiracy theories of another poster, who was sure that his employer and the police were working together (and employing telepaths) to make him appear crazy so he'd lose his job.
Porpoise of Life is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th September 2018, 09:14 AM   #75
Wolrab
Illuminator

If he showed up at my work or my son's old school, I would certainly hope he's being watched.
"Such reports are usually based on the sighting of something the sighters cannot explain and that they (or someone else on their behalf) explain as representing an interstellar spaceship-often by saying "But what else can it be?" as though thier own ignorance is a decisive factor." Isaac Asimov
Wolrab is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th September 2018, 11:22 AM   #76
BStrong
Penultimate Amazing

Meaningless JAQing redacted.
If your goal is to be taken seriously you should learn how to communicate.

Your ideas and opinions are not made better by excessive verbiage.

"Dulce bellum inexpertīs." - Erasmus
BStrong is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th September 2018, 12:13 PM   #77
dudalb
Suspended

Originally Posted by BStrong View Post
If your goal is to be taken seriously you should learn how to communicate.

Your ideas and opinions are not made better by excessive verbiage.
Yeah, the OP should save the stream of consciousness stuff for his creative writing class.....
dudalb is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top
Old 12th September 2018, 12:14 PM   #78
tinribmancer

Do try harder.
I can't get the font bigger than that, but since rlopez2 is a truther and (probably) sees Youtube as "Teh Truth", here is a video on how to use the quote button:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

My guess is that he thinks that the Berlin Wall still exists.

Last edited by tinribmancer; 12th September 2018 at 12:16 PM.
Old 12th September 2018, 12:28 PM   #79
fagin
Philosopher

Originally Posted by Porpoise of Life View Post
No, fiction is still fiction when someone adopts certain strategies from it.

Reminds me of the conspiracy theories of another poster, who was sure that his employer and the police were working together (and employing telepaths) to make him appear crazy so he'd lose his job.
I remember that, can't think of the name. I do feel bad playing with chew toys, but in my defence, my life get's boring sometimes.
Old 12th September 2018, 01:48 PM   #80
CptColumbo
Just One More Question

Sorry, but I've been away a while and I have no experience with this person. Are they unfamiliar with English and using google translate?
The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be only found in the minds of men. Prejudices and suspicion can destroy, and a thoughtless frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all its own.--Rod Serling
CptColumbo is offline   Quote this post in a PM   Nominate this post for this month's language award Copy a direct link to this post Reply With Quote Back to Top

International Skeptics Forum » General Topics » Conspiracies and Conspiracy Theories